You probably love your hardwood floors and carpets, but you can’t enjoy them if they’re singing a symphony every time you walk across them. There’s no need to despair, though. We'll tell you how to repair a creaking floor.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Dalton, OH
There are 11 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Dalton
- Russ ConstructionMark and Tom were always on time and finished the project according to schedule. There were no problems and it was a real pleasure to work with them. Russ Construction is first class. Mark sticks to his estimate and there are no surprises. They leave the place clean afterwards.
- Clazak Kitchen & BathWas Great!!! Started job on date they said and was done in 10 days like they told us they would they were very responsive to our wants and needs and added and changed some things that we requested with no problems they were very professional and their work was excellent we are extremely happen with how everything works and look
- MIKE'S FLOOR BUSINESSVERY CONSIDERATE OF WOODWORK, EXISTING WALLS, ETC. POLITE, COMPLETED THE JOB ON TIME. STOOD BY ESTIMATED QUOTE. VERY PROFESSIONAL.
- MID OHIO HARDWOOD FLOORSNow known as The Ohio Floor Company, they have an excellent showroom where it is easy to see many different wood floor types and styles. Assistance is prompt and knowledgeable. Service in the home is provided according to the customer's schedule and needs. Work is professional and trustworthy, mess is cleaned up and hauled away. Price is very good for the quality provided
- Bo Lacey ConstructionThey came in higher than the other company. Also, the other company was more itemized in their bid. Bo Lacey was very cordial, however, the estimator didn't take down everything that I wanted done.
- MARTIN INTERIORSI own an active Night Club and full menu Family Restaurant called 3 Amigos Restaurant & Cantina in Wooster Ohio. I asked Martin Interiors, a local floor and interior renovation company to come in and provide an estimate on the installation of a complete tile floor. A total of 3500 Sq. ft. I asked for a non-slip durable surface tile. "James", (I understand one of the owners of Martin Interiors) came in with 4 samples of which all 4 would meet my requirements he assurred. We selected a very attractive tile made by Laufen Tile Company. It was not the most pricey of the 4, however price was not an issue. I chose it for the asthetic value. Additionally I wanted a foot stool for the people sitting at the bar made of the same material tile. He (James) said it could be done. Martin Interiors was not the lowest bid for the job I received, however, I was under the impression they were a very reputable company and most important they were local. I see their ads all over the place. They are a mainstay in this small community. I chose Martin Interiors to do the job. I know nothing about laying tile or anything associated with tile and I made this very clear to James. I asked him for his guidence in constructing the foundation for the foot rest which Martin Interiors would place their tile. I had the foundation constructed by very experienced individuals under his guidence. After the foundation was complete I asked him to take a very good look at what had been done and if this was good enough for him to place his tile on top of. He answered yes and the job proceeded. It is important to make note my building used to be an old truck garage and had a concrete floor which I painted for cleanliness. The paint had to be removed and was part of the job. Martin Interiors (actually James Himself operated the stripper) stripped the paint then proceeded to put down material called I believe is called thinset. After the job was complete, it looked beautiful. We spared no expense and even moved the entire bar which is over 65 foot long so he could place tile completely underneath it so it could go from wall to wall. A few weeks later one of the tile broke and I called james to repair it as per our agreement. I noticed a lot of the tile had a hollow sound when tapped. I brought this to his attention and he stated it was normal for a few to pull away and he would come and fix them when they broke. After a few more breaks and a few more fixes, he stated he could not keep coming down to fix everyone which broke for the rest of the tile life. This surprized me as the floor was only a few weeks old. Approximately 3 months later my father fell termanally ill and I had to leave for Mexico. While I was there, one of the vertical tiles which had been part of the bar foot rest fell off. I called James from Mexico and stated he would come look at it and call me after his inspection. Later that afternoon I received a call from James and he stated something called cement board should have been installed on the foot rest prior to placement of the tile. Further he stated I would keep having trouble with the tile as the frame was not sturdy enough. I reminded him the frame was placed under his direction and received his approval prior to the work continuing. I asked what could be done to fix the problem. Hestated the problem could be fixed for an additional 600 dollars and he would be glad to do it. I asked him why he didn't tell me about this "Cement Board" prior to completeing the job to which he had no real answer. He asked me for permission to purchase the cement board and fix the foot stool. I told him I expected the foot stool to be fixed at his cost. Additionally I told him there were too many tiles with hollow sound and after some research had concluded this was not normal. I wanted them fixed as well. Of course he refused. The tile is still falling apart. We did settle in court for 10K 3 years later. I spent 4K on an attorney to get the 10K. so it didn't really help much. This is not a reputable company and all members of this community should be aware of what happenned to me. If anyone would like to contact me personally i would be very happy to relate my story first hand. As they do say, buyer beware. Martin Interiors are a scam outfit. Jose G Arriaga 3 Amigos Restaurant and Cantina LLC Wooster Ohio. , 3 Amigos Restaurant & Cantina. They were not the lowest bid. However I selected them because they were local and I thought had a good reputation. They are not a small Company. I asked for a non slip surface tile and also a durable tile. james brought in 4 Samples which James said would all do the job I requested
Flooring Contractors in Dalton
- Business Description:For all Water, Fire and disaster damage. Restoration, Construction, Remodel, Mold and Bio Hazard and all other insurance claims I have been in Restoration for over 15 years. My compassion for people who are in need led me to form our organization. With us you are in the best hands. We always treat your property as we would our own. The quality of life is of paramount importance. We strive to be the fastest in response time and the best in quality. And NO job is to small or big. We have create..Recent Review:Eric's team was punctual and thorough. They knew we had pets so they made sure to put up protective covers around the doorways and halls to make sure that no one was exposed to chemicals. The job took about 3 hours. They had to work in a very cramped space, which most others providers didn't seem to want to doRob H.
- Business Description:Construction company and consulting engineering firm for residential, industrial, commercial, institutional, and retail clients.Recent Review:Really well. Everything was done that was agreed on. Josh and his his crew showed up on time, stayed in touch when waiting for materials, and stayed in touch after the job was completed.Jason J.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th..Recent Review:Fine Larry was very friendly was and explained every thing and Richard was very good too . Stayed to finishKay H.
- Business Description:My company is Family First and we do from yard work, construction ,clean outs anything u need done we can handle. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:It's Great. I love it. Not only did they do the patio, they also took care of the concrete. I love it when worker go above and beyond expectations.Herbert H.
- Business Description:Alustrius Design is on the cutting edge of design, thinking outside of the box for your dream kitchen and bath. Delivering a "magazine" look to to all projects with the design, quality materials and craftsmanship that will stay looking fresh for many years. We take great pride in our work with focus on detail. We specialize in total kitchen and bath remodels along with major home renovations. We use a local custom cabinet maker so you will be in control of how your cabinets look will be. Find..Recent Review:I had hired Dan before to install backsplash in my kitchen, so it was a no-brainer to hire him again for this project. Dan is very conscientious about his work & goes the extra mile to make sure you get exactly what you ask for. He does all the leg work, even made the arrangements with the vendor to have the granite installed around the tub. He provided a written estimate & arrived on time every day. I would definitely recommend Alustrius Design for any remodeling you need donePatricia L.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. A+ with BBB. Angies List Certified. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! EST. 2014/ Located in Canfield Ohio Free Estimates on all Projects. Fully Insured and BondeRecent Review:Awesome job. Love my new bathroom Revival did at my homeJanet s.
- Business Description:Hello, my name is Roman. I have been tasked as head of install flooring for several retailers for years now. Carpet Master Plus installs carpets, laminate, and vinyl as well as different forms of trim. I put customers and their wants as my number one priority because my install may be quick but the results will last forever. I place precision and quality with my installations as my strongest asset and promise to do every job as it were my own home. All my installers I have personally trained ..Recent Review:I needed to have new carpeting put into my finished basement. I found Carpet Master Plus through Angie's list and am really pleased I want with them. Roman was super responsive and professional. He did an immaculate job with the installation and even went above and beyond adding "Hollywood" style carpeting on the stair for no additional cost. If you're looking for top notch workmanship at a very reasonable price I HIGHLY recommend Carpet Master PlusWILLIAM S.
- Business Description:We are a full service flooring retailer. From sales to install, you will get the highest quality of materials at affordable prices.Recent Review:They showed up on time, were very respectful of my home and the current situation, and did a fantastic job. Crew was very attentive to their work and did not leave a mess behind when complete. Highly recommended and I will be using Perry Flooring for all my flooring needs in the futureLyle B.
- Business Description:At Transition Construction we specialize in the the installation of: luxury vinyl plank (LVP), luxury vinyl tile (LVT), ceramic tile, carpet as well as back splashes, bathroom remodels, demo work, interior painting and finish work. We are a family owned and operated company built on 20 years experience. Let us help you make your dreams become a reasonable reality.Recent Review:It was great, took very old wood and turned it into a masterpiece from what it was. Would hire again to help with home projects. Floor looks really good and I’m very happy with it.Ann Marie S.
- Business Description:Since 1987 The Basement Doctor has been providing expert wet basement waterproofing, foundation repair, crawl space vapor barrier, basement finishing, and mold and spray foam insulation services. We give free inspections and detailed written estimates to homeowners in the Columbus and central Ohio area. Our solutions have expanded to include back-up standby electrical generators. Selecting the right contractor to let into your home is a very important decision. The Basement Doctor respects ..Recent Review:NOBODY ever came to assess our area to give us a quote. I called Basement Doctor Thursday, July 30. This was my first contact with them. Around 5p Jesse, called. He inquired about location of egress, our address, & our availability to meet with him. He also said that he needs to check with the auditors office. That threw a red flag. Nobody requested that. We’re homeowners. At 5:05 I texted Jesse a few pictures of the interior & exterior of the interested egress location. 9:27 that evening, Jesse texted: You have plenty enough room for egress window sorry I just got out of the appointment about 30 minutes ago we will get you on the schedule and I can come take a look at it :) I texted back, “ no problem, thanks” (Jesse didn’t read my text until Mon, Aug 3...4 days later). Mon, Aug 3 @ 11:00a Jesse texted: I have not forgotten about you lol Well, it’s now Sun, Aug 30. One day shy of four weeks! POOR business representative. Maybe something happened but someone else should’ve followed up. We WILL NOT be using Basement Doctor. Really disappointedBecky S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Is water coming up through your floor? There could be a number of reasons causing this issue, from a rising water table to plumbing leaks. You’ll need to act fast to prevent mold and extensive water damage from taking over your home.
Installing the right floors in your home is a must for allergy sufferers. This guide will help you determine some of the best—and worst—flooring types that can keep allergy symptoms at bay so you can breathe more easily.
Find flooring installation in
- Apple Creek
- Canal Fulton
- Beach City
- Walnut Creek
- North Canton
flooring installation in Dalton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- CARPET CENTRE CARPET ONE INC865 WOOSTER RD
- Carpet Master Plus3318 King Richard Dr
- Clark Flooring&Remodeling1285 Central Ave
- Clazak Kitchen & Bath712 E Main St
Apple Creek, Ohio
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Custom crafts2979 Sahara Ave NE
- CARPET CENTRE CARPET ONE INC
- Doneright.inc6511 Sunderland Dr 1325 25th St NW
- Mitco INC 2660 Barlow Rd
- Mitco INC
- Ohio Basement Systems7950 Bavaria Rd
- Ohio Basement Systems