Rock Steady Builders, LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since September 2018

P.O. Box 42

Wilmot, OH 44689

We specialize in post frame construction, often referred to as "pole barns." Post frame can be used for garages, animal enclosures, riding arenas, storage buildings, and even homes! All our crews have many years of experience in their fields of expertise, whether that's site prep, framing, concrete, gutters, garage doors, or stalls and tack rooms. Owner-operated, we're a family business that prides itself on exceeding customer expectations with materials, workmanship, and service....

garage building (10)concrete repair (1)

05/27/2021

Had Rock Steady Builders build my pole barn/garage and would definitely recommend them. They prepped the site built the structure and had the concrete poured. They stayed on budget and the job was done quickly. We are looking to have another building built in the near future and will definitely be getting ahold of Christine to build us another pole barn.

Description of Work
Pole Building

Work Completed On 06/03/2019

Review for Rock Steady Builders, LLC - P.O. Box 42, Wilmot, OH - 39347807

I'm so glad to know you were pleased enough with us to trust us again! We look forward to working with you on your next project, as well!

05/18/2021

Christina was awesome to work with. She handled of the permits I needed. The crew was a great group of guys.

Description of Work
Pole barn/garage

Category concrete repair,garage builders

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

Review for Rock Steady Builders, LLC - P.O. Box 42, Wilmot, OH - 39335797

Thank you for taking the time and for leaving such a great review!

09/26/2020

Never received a second reply back.

Description of Work
Outdoor shed needed out together.

Work Completed On 09/26/2020

I apologize for not getting back to you. I never saw any notification that you had replied with the information needed to give you a quote. Do you still need your plastic shed assembled?

09/06/2019

never heard back

Description of Work
barn floor

Work Completed On 09/06/2019

My apologies! I try to get back to everyone in a timely manner, and I'm sorry I didn't achieve that goal with you. I don't find any contact information for you. Please send me a message through Angie's List, text, or email or give me a call if you're willing to give us another shot. Thank you.

04/02/2019

They did a very good job. I've already recommended them to others

Description of Work
Built a garage

Work Completed On 01/01/2019

Thanks so much! We enjoyed working with you!

04/02/2019

They did a phenomenal job

Description of Work
Built a pole building (barn)

Work Completed On 03/01/2017

Thank you! It was our pleasure to work with someone who has given so much of himself to our community!

03/27/2019

Absolutely perfectly, best contractor I have worked with.

Description of Work
They build pole building

Work Completed On 08/14/2018

Thank you! You were a pleasure to work with, and we so appreciate all the referrals you've sent our way!

10/04/2018

I needed to build a pole barn on my property fortunately I found Rock Steady Builders. I was able to do the quote online and it was very reasonable. I set up a meeting with Christina for a site review and they were able to start building a week later. They delivered exactly what I wanted and for a great price - steel siding and roof. From start to finish they had the barn done in only 3 days! I ha...

Description of Work
Pole Barn Building

Work Completed On 07/02/2018

Thanks so much for your review! It was a pleasure working with you.

09/14/2018

They were very quick and precise. They were excellent and I wished I could give them an A+. Their price and quality was fantastic.

Description of Work
They built me a 40 x 32 barn.

Work Completed On 07/09/2018

Thanks so much, [Member Name Removed]! We thoroughly enjoyed working with you, and it was very thoughtful of you to take doughnuts and coffee to the crew!

09/14/2018

Their pricing was competitive. They did a fine job on the building and they were fast at what they did.

Description of Work
In June I had them build me a building.

Work Completed On 06/13/2018

Thanks so much for your review, [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working with you!

Don't worry about getting your building pad ready for us; let us get it ready for you! We offer site prep to help start your building, along with many options for finishing it. We price garage doors and their installation separately. We do the same with gutters and concrete (floors, drives, and aprons). If you're interested in having the interior of your building finished out with insulation and a steel liner, we can price that too. Call today for a free quote!

Visa, Check, MasterCard, American Express, Discover