When you’re ready to remove the popcorn ceiling in your bedroom, who do you call? Find out who to hire for this project—and if this is something you can DIY.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Cambridge, OH
There are 6 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Drywall Reviews in Cambridge
- Second Chance ConstructionExcellent!!!! They did a great job. Very professional and courteous. Reasonable price. They went above and beyond- even fixed door without mentioning they did it, but we noticed. Thank you!
- AM Smith Construction LLCAndrew was wonderful. From our first phone call, he was able to answer all questions. He was very fair with his price, always available by phone or text (very different from other contractors we have worked with), and stuck to a timeline. He turned a closet into a new bathroom (plumbing, flooring, moved a wall, all electric, etc- did it all) for us, as well as installed a tile backsplash in our kitchen. We will certainly reach out with more renovations should the need arise
- A Brush Away PaintingAdam Gaiters is a true professional who delivers as promised. He is agile in finding solutions that work. He cares for his customers and his painting crew. He is a pleasure to work with.
- A Brush Away PaintingWent well. Took two trips because of the damage to the drywall. Looks beautiful and couldn't have done it myself.
- Stauffers Painting Systems LLC-Can't say enough good about Jerry Stauffer and his help-he immediately responded and sent me a bid on the work I needed done-realized I had a deadline and managed to work my small job in while doing larger jobs in the area- very friendly and professional-responded to any questions and concerns-the finished work was excellent-during the job,I questioned a couple details and he and his help responded and corrected the issue with no hesitation-will be recommending him to others in the future
- Pristine home remodeling and constructionWell since I was just harassed by pristine Construction I figured I would make a post about. Rob weeks and Tina Marie supposedly own this business. I got a quote from him to replace all four walls in my downstairs bathroom and it is a small room approximately 8 by 10 and 2 patch two small areas one being outside of that room and one upstairs my living room. The man cannot even cut drywall straight let alone build a wall out from my existing wall in my toilet will not even fit in place. So when I told him that my toilet did not fit and I wanted him to sign a paper stating that he is to fix the wall the right way he wanted to say that I did not want to pay him that I did not have the money all along and whatever scammers say. I have pictures and messages proving that this business is in the wrong and they took my money for an unfinished job. Then they want to send me an invoice for materials that I did not even approve nor even purchase but they won't send me an itemized receipt from that day but yet will send me a screenshot of what they put in my house... Which is not the same material that they brought in as seen on my home camera. this man walked all over my brand new $4,000 flooring I just had laid down and then proceeded to say that my house was dirty the only one that made my house dirty was him as it took five times to mop the gunk off that they walked in and brought into my house. And then he wanted me to leave his tools out in the rain so he can pick them up and I said no I'm not doing that you'll get them when I I'm home which will not be anytime soon so by the time he gets his tools they will be in the rusted bucket of water he left them in. So if anyone wants to believe this supposable company don't do it and save yourself the time run around and money. I wish I could add all the pictures of the work and screenshots of the unprofessionalism shown
- Ashby Home RepairMr. Ashby was professional, timely, and did quality work. He kept me informed every step of the way. I am very happy with the work he did. I've waited to write a review so I can attest that his work lasts; it has been about 5 months and everything is working splendidly. I would absolutely recommend him and will call him for any future work
- Jim Carver & Sonsthe salesman and the installers were awesome! the installers did very clean work,very informative and knowledgable. we've used carver and sons numerous times in the last 23 years on our home improvements,they have always done great work and obviously continue to do so. GREAT JOB!
- Wallart DrywallWalls were 10' high and ceilings had lathe and plaster and were very crooked. No issue for Wallart, they hung and finished everything without any problems. Everything looks great! Very happy. Will definitely have them out again for future work.
- A Brush Away PaintingExcellent job!! Entire inside of my house painted in one day!! Professional and respectful. Would definitely hire again:).
Drywall Contractors in Cambridge
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th..Recent Review:Initial work was done well; however, I had a finished side to the basement. While I was told they would cut the wall at an appropriate height for a chair rail to be installed when re-sheetrocked, the quality of the wall and stud removal left something to be desired. Now a few months later I have a leak in the dehumidifier. I called and was told they could have someone look at it in a week: unacceptable. I would not recommendSteve B.
- Business Description:*Starting March 1st, for every exterior paint job, get a free power wash! Book now and get 10% off! And veterans get 15% off!* We specialize in exterior and interior painting. We also power wash exterior homes and businesses. We have been in business since 1997. Licensed and insured we stand by our work and customer service. 15% off for veteransRecent Review:Adam is a gem. He works hard and honest and the outcome was amazing! He knew we were going over my original budget to add on some painting and the resurfacing of the kitchen, so he worked with me on the price as much as he could. I will be hiring him again in the future. A+ job and person. Thanks again!Cristina G.
- Business Description:Refresh Home Services is a residential cleaning, painting, and light restoration company who offers honest, dependable, and quality service. RHS is locally a female-owner operated small business that stands out above the rest for close attention to detail and proudly formed from upbringing, experience, and education in the Mid Ohio Valley.
- Business Description:We seek to develop partnership with our customers like the link in a chain, the strength in our business growth is depended on commitment to provide optimum integrated services, passion of quality and cost effective solution. We welcome the opportunity to describe our services and hope to have the opportunity to servicing you and your project endeavorsRecent Review:The crew was great. Maurice, the owner called to let me know that materials and a dumpster would show up on Friday, and that they would be out on Saturday to complete the work. They ripped off the old asphalt roofing and the rotted plywood and gutters and had new wood and metal up in one day. And when they did the clean up they left the area looking nicer than it did before they showed up. I will absolutely be using this company for the new front deckJo L.
- Business Description:We are licensed, insured and bonded for most counties surrounding Franklin. Most inspections and estimates are free. Visit our website for additional information. www.dgenterprisesinc.com or www.roofing-fences-decks.com. https://www.facebook.com/pages/DGEnterprises-Inc/145699118823957. On Facebook. Check out the page for job photos and specialRecent Review:3/12/14 - Request for quote. Representative arrived to discuss details <br /> 3/21/14 - First quote version via email <br /> 4/2/14 - Final quote agreed to and permits issued <br /> 4/23/14 - Material delivered and work commenced <br /> 5/8/14 - Work completed <br /> Throughout the entire process, Andy kept us in the loop. Attention to detail was outstanding. I never expected it to look this good. This is a screened-in, attached 12' x 12' porch completed in cedar with tongue-and-groove boards, stairway and railing. The inside ceiling is vaulted with a fan box and outlets on all walls. Integration to the house walls and roof appears seamless. I believe they exceeded their budget on this one. <br /> Although some might think they are a bit pricey, it's worth every penny if you want a 1st Class job doneJeff W.
- Business Description:Most reviewed painting company on Angie's list A+....Spring is HERE! , let Rhino painting help spring you back with some color! All estimates are free and will be sent out the same day I take a look at your project. All members will recieve 10% off and an extra 5% for booking your painting project within 24 hours. I (Ryan) handle all phone calls / All estimates / All customer care please leave a message if I do not answer and I will call you back the same dayRecent Review:We reached out to Rhino after reading their excellent reviews. Ryan and his team returned my initial call promptly and came out the next day to talk about the job and provide a detailed, written estimate. The estimate was lower than the other bid we had received and I was extremely impressed with Ryan's professionalism. Our house is a funky multi level mid century modern home with a LOT of windows. That meant a tremendous amount of prep and care had to be taken. Despite a lot of rainy days, Ryan's team worked diligently to get the job done right in the shortest amount of time possible. When we sprang a leak in our kitchen (which turned out to be unrelated to their work) right before we headed off on vacation, Ryan graciously had his carpenter out to fix the problem without even adding it to our bill. Our experience with Rhino Painting was the smoothest and best of virtually any contractor we have used in the past and we highly recommend. The painting looks great and Ryan made sure that we reviewed the entire home exterior together to identify anything that needed to be touched up before the job was closed outMeryl N.
- Business Description:Boss Builders is a business built for the community. Low rates and free estimates. The crew has a combined experience of 47 years. We are very professional with our work and like to keep the job site clean and safe for the customers and the workers
- Business Description:If you are looking for a reliable flat roof specialist, then you have found him in Danny's United Construction Company. We have over 30 years in the roofing industry and we also now offer Gutter Guards for your home! Please give us a call with any questionRecent Review:Work done was fast and thorough. Ridge vents were installed even though they weren't explicitly asked for (showing a care for quality). The work crew was exceptionally motivated, and even worked past dark with flashlights until I asked them to stop for the night! Existing gutter leaf guards were replaced in good order even though the guards were fussy to work with. Special instructions were carefully followed for extra adhesive on a high traffic part of the roof near a bird feeder. Daniel was easy to talk with and cared about meeting our expectations. He was on site frequently and had a strong working relationship with his employeesDavid S.
- Business Description:Mold Men of Pittsburgh is a full service mold remediation company that specializes in the removal and the assessment of mold. We are certified through the professional mold inspection institute. We service the greater Pittsburgh and greater western Pennsylvania marketplace. Also, we are certified water damage drying specialists with the IICRC which is the institute of inspection, cleaning and restoration certification. We offer service warranties on our work and we our properly insured to pro..Recent Review:Matt was great. He agreed to come to our house early one day to look at the mold assessment. It had snowed, and he promptly removed his boots and came in to look at the areas we were concerned about. He was polite and informative, and basically told us that we were likely only dealing with surface mold and that we should just keep it clean and keep an eye on it to make sure it doesn't get worse. I appreciated his honesty and his ability to articulate exactly what he was thinking and what we should do. I'm thankful that it doesn't look like we have a serious problem, but if things change, I know I'll call Mold Men. ThanksMatthew N.
- Business Description:Hello!Contact Number is 330-412-6141 Quality is Our Focus, and customer satisfaction! Customers are expected to receive experienced painting specialist within 1 to two weeks after day of hire unless, there is a shorter, or longer time excepted by customer negotiated in writing on existing contract.We specialize in [Residential],and [Commercial] Interior,andExterior Painting and Pressure Washing.(Interior), we do walls,ceilings,wd.trim,wallpaper removal,and Much More.We do not do hardwood flo..Recent Review:Steve's work very good quality. He was very responsive to our initial request, and was priced competitively to other bids. He started and finished in an expedient manner, which was important, as we were getting a house ready to list for saleJulie T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Find drywall contractors in
drywall contractors in Cambridge
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- JJL Handyman Services46627 County Road 495
COSHOCTON, Ohio 43812
- JJL Handyman Services
- Keith Edwards Roofing400 Mccann Lan
West Union, Ohio 45693
- Keith Edwards Roofing
- Luschek Renovation LLC12430 US Highway 62
Leesburg, Ohio 45135
- Luschek Renovation LLC
- Mold Men of Pittsburgh938 Constitution Blvd
New Kensington, Pennsylvania 15068
- Mold Men of Pittsburgh
- Ohio Basement Systems7950 Bavaria Rd
Twinsburg, Ohio 44087
- Ohio Basement Systems
- Quality Decks LLC304 1/2 Boundry St
Oak Hill, Ohio 45656
- Quality Decks LLC
- Seamless Restoration5345 N Winthrop Ave A2
Indianapolis, Indiana 46220
- Seamless Restoration
- ZIPNOCK'S TOTAL HOME CARE3956 NEW RD
Austintown, Ohio 44515
- ZIPNOCK'S TOTAL HOME CARE