A Brush Away Painting

Painting - Interior Project

Painting - Interior Project

interior painting
Painting

*Starting March 1st, for every exterior paint job, get a free power wash! Book now and get 10% off! And veterans get 15% off!* We specialize in exterior and interior painting. We also power wash exterior homes and businesses. We have been in business since 1997. Licensed and insured we stand by our work and customer service. 15% off for veterans....

house painting (19)interior painting (16)pressure washing (11)drywall (4)cabinet refacing (3)countertop installation (2)wallpaper removal (1)

11/08/2021

Fantastic, our cabin looks so much better and they were done in a day

Description of Work
painting

Category house painters

Work Completed On 11/08/2021

10/24/2021

Satisfied customer! Adam was friendly and speedy. Adam was readily available when any questions came around and was quick to come back and finish touch ups once paint dried. Will use again for future projects.

Description of Work
painting

Category pressure washing,house painters,interior painters,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 10/25/2021

09/25/2021

The team did a great job washing and painting the house. At the end of the job, two neighbors approached them and wanted to have their houses painted too! Will hire them again if more painting job is needed.

Description of Work
power wash paint

Category house painters

Work Completed On 09/22/2021

09/09/2021

Adam is a gem. He works hard and honest and the outcome was amazing! He knew we were going over my original budget to add on some painting and the resurfacing of the kitchen, so he worked with me on the price as much as he could. I will be hiring him again in the future. A+ job and person. Thanks again!!

Description of Work
Interior Painting, Cabinets & Countertops Restoring and Painting

Category countertops,interior painters,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 09/09/2021

Review for A Brush Away Painting  - 2895 N Moose Eye Rd, Norwich, OH - 39468446

Thank you for having us! Can’t wait to paint for you again!

09/08/2021

The house turned out beautiful. Excellent pricing, professional performance. I would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Category house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 09/29/2021

09/02/2021

Description of Work
Painting - Interior, Cabinets & Countertops Resurfaced & Painted

Category countertops,interior painters,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 09/09/2021

Review for A Brush Away Painting  - 2895 N Moose Eye Rd, Norwich, OH - 39469910

08/25/2021

Excellent! Adam and his crew were prompt, reliable and courteous! Consider this company for all your painting needs!

Description of Work
painting inside

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 08/25/2021

08/15/2021

My experienced was horrible and did not go well at all. The biggest this is that the first time they said they will finish the man who painted I inspected they did not finish, left trash anywhere and it was not a good job. When I came back the 2nd time every piece of the furniture's I owned where painted stuttered including my antiques my laminate floor is paint stuttered the top of all my wood trim is unpainted the molding on the floor they painted the dirt into the molding my dining room table was ruin they put paint removal rag they placed it on my dining table and my entire was covered in dust from sandy. I have to clean it all by my self it was horrible the owner demand a cheque payment when I raised concern to my owner the owner spoke to his work and said do not get in touch with Karen that's the most horrible experience ever and I don't know what to do I feel being ripped out for 3500.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 08/02/2021

She was happy when the job was completed! Never received any complaints from [Member Name Removed]! Almost a month later gives us a bad review??? Not sure why, but she received a grade A job!

07/21/2021

I would honestly suggest going with someone else.

Description of Work
power wash and stripe parkinglot power wash building

Category pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 08/21/2021

The work was flawless but the general manager did not keep up her end of the bargain when it came to the contract! I had to contact an attorney to get our check which was 40 days late! I hear that this company Hawkeye hotels is constantly ripping people off! I would not recommend working for this company! They don’t like to pay after good work is done!!!

06/28/2021

After getting several other estimates, I hired “A Brush Away Painting “ to paint the metal roof and wood sides of my large barn. The team was professional, pleasant, and, most of all...reasonable. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who needs their type of service.

Description of Work
painting large barn and metal roof

Category pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 06/28/2021

Interior/Exterior Painting, Power Washing We offer of wallpaper removal drywall repair drywall installation. We paint cabinets doors and trim ceilings.

Please ask for details