When you’re ready to remove the popcorn ceiling in your bedroom, who do you call? Find out who to hire for this project—and if this is something you can DIY.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in New Philadelphia, OH
There are 12 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in New Philadelphia
- Quality Drywall & Plaster LLCDid a complete new front porch and laundry room shower of the home I rented. Work is dont neatly and professional and never leaves a mess behind
- AM Smith Construction LLCAndrew was wonderful. From our first phone call, he was able to answer all questions. He was very fair with his price, always available by phone or text (very different from other contractors we have worked with), and stuck to a timeline. He turned a closet into a new bathroom (plumbing, flooring, moved a wall, all electric, etc- did it all) for us, as well as installed a tile backsplash in our kitchen. We will certainly reach out with more renovations should the need arise
- A Brush Away PaintingAdam Gaiters is a true professional who delivers as promised. He is agile in finding solutions that work. He cares for his customers and his painting crew. He is a pleasure to work with.
- A Brush Away PaintingWent well. Took two trips because of the damage to the drywall. Looks beautiful and couldn't have done it myself.
- Pristine home remodeling and constructionWell since I was just harassed by pristine Construction I figured I would make a post about. Rob weeks and Tina Marie supposedly own this business. I got a quote from him to replace all four walls in my downstairs bathroom and it is a small room approximately 8 by 10 and 2 patch two small areas one being outside of that room and one upstairs my living room. The man cannot even cut drywall straight let alone build a wall out from my existing wall in my toilet will not even fit in place. So when I told him that my toilet did not fit and I wanted him to sign a paper stating that he is to fix the wall the right way he wanted to say that I did not want to pay him that I did not have the money all along and whatever scammers say. I have pictures and messages proving that this business is in the wrong and they took my money for an unfinished job. Then they want to send me an invoice for materials that I did not even approve nor even purchase but they won't send me an itemized receipt from that day but yet will send me a screenshot of what they put in my house... Which is not the same material that they brought in as seen on my home camera. this man walked all over my brand new $4,000 flooring I just had laid down and then proceeded to say that my house was dirty the only one that made my house dirty was him as it took five times to mop the gunk off that they walked in and brought into my house. And then he wanted me to leave his tools out in the rain so he can pick them up and I said no I'm not doing that you'll get them when I I'm home which will not be anytime soon so by the time he gets his tools they will be in the rusted bucket of water he left them in. So if anyone wants to believe this supposable company don't do it and save yourself the time run around and money. I wish I could add all the pictures of the work and screenshots of the unprofessionalism shown
- Stauffers Painting Systems LLC-Can't say enough good about Jerry Stauffer and his help-he immediately responded and sent me a bid on the work I needed done-realized I had a deadline and managed to work my small job in while doing larger jobs in the area- very friendly and professional-responded to any questions and concerns-the finished work was excellent-during the job,I questioned a couple details and he and his help responded and corrected the issue with no hesitation-will be recommending him to others in the future
- Ashby Home RepairMr. Ashby was professional, timely, and did quality work. He kept me informed every step of the way. I am very happy with the work he did. I've waited to write a review so I can attest that his work lasts; it has been about 5 months and everything is working splendidly. I would absolutely recommend him and will call him for any future work
- Wallart DrywallWalls were 10' high and ceilings had lathe and plaster and were very crooked. No issue for Wallart, they hung and finished everything without any problems. Everything looks great! Very happy. Will definitely have them out again for future work.
- A Brush Away PaintingExcellent job!! Entire inside of my house painted in one day!! Professional and respectful. Would definitely hire again:).
- Jim Carver & Sonsthe salesman and the installers were awesome! the installers did very clean work,very informative and knowledgable. we've used carver and sons numerous times in the last 23 years on our home improvements,they have always done great work and obviously continue to do so. GREAT JOB!
Drywall Contractors in New Philadelphia
- Business Description:We seek to develop partnership with our customers like the link in a chain, the strength in our business growth is depended on commitment to provide optimum integrated services, passion of quality and cost effective solution. We welcome the opportunity to describe our services and hope to have the opportunity to servicing you and your project endeavorsRecent Review:Went well. Had to touch up a few spots. But, did what I wanted without questioning. The work was exceptional and was nice enough to use the material that I had purchased myself. I will definitely use again.Jacob O.
- Business Description:S.W.A.T. Roofing & Consulting is a family owned and operated business since 2013 and specializes in roofing, exterior remodeling and storm restoration. From roofing, to siding, to gutters, to windows, to doors and everything in between, S.W.A.T. provides quality, professional work that improves the value of your home and helps it retain its beauty and durability for years to come. Our team of home improvement and insurance claims professionals has earned certification and accreditation from a..Recent Review:Great team work...love my replacement roof...thanks so much S.W.A.T... For if you're in need of work to your home I say go with S.W.A.T roofing... My home was done in one day... Thanks again to your Team... Thanks Michelle Thanks Mr JonathanCathy D.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th..Recent Review:Steven, Earl and Brian did our repair today. Great service. Efficient and professional. Thanks for a job well done!Wallace L.
- Business Description:Boss Builders is a business built for the community. Low rates and free estimates. The crew has a combined experience of 47 years. We are very professional with our work and like to keep the job site clean and safe for the customers and the workersRecent Review:Great! I love the way it turned out. They were professional and done in a timely manner!Raven L.
- Business Description:We are here to help you in your time of need. Whether it be Fire, Water or Storm damage. Or even if you need a quote on a repair, painting or drywall job let us know! We are also certified for Covid cleaning as well now.Recent Review:The 2 assigned workers Paulo and Joe were on time and were efficient in doing their work. These two men were professional contractors who did the assigned job in a timely manner. Highly recommended.Andrew R.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. A+ with BBB. Angies List Certified. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! EST. 2014/ Located in Canfield Ohio Free Estimates on all Projects. Fully Insured and BondeRecent Review:Awesome job. Love my new bathroom Revival did at my homeJanet s.
- Business Description:12 time Super Service Award Winner! Full service basement waterproofing, foundation repair and basement finishing company. Locally owned & operated for 40 years. We are bonded and insured with employee labor fully covered under worker's compensation. We are not a franchise nor do we sell a "patented" system allowing us the freedom to take a diagnostic approach to our customers' foundation problems and custom fit solutions to their needs. Best reputation in the industry with Zero Better Busine..Recent Review:The project got a little more complicated than expected, but the team with Anthony in charge succeeded.Mary Ellen & Doug S.
- Business Description:*Starting March 1st, for every exterior paint job, get a free power wash! Book now and get 10% off! And veterans get 15% off!* We specialize in exterior and interior painting. We also power wash exterior homes and businesses. We have been in business since 1997. Licensed and insured we stand by our work and customer service. 15% off for veteransRecent Review:Fantastic, our cabin looks so much better and they were done in a dayJud G.
- Business Description:We are licensed, insured and bonded for most counties surrounding Franklin. Most inspections and estimates are free. Visit our website for additional information. www.dgenterprisesinc.com or www.roofing-fences-decks.com. https://www.facebook.com/pages/DGEnterprises-Inc/145699118823957. On Facebook. Check out the page for job photos and specialRecent Review:Once the green light for the project was given, our fencing project was underway. Doug had the utility company come check for buried utilities, and had materials delivered the morning his crew was starting. The guys set the footers on Day One and built the fence on Day Two. They cleaned up all their building supplies plus disposed of the fences that were removed. Not only do we love the fence, our neighbors do as well. The guys worked around trees, tons of tree roots, were respectful of the neighbor's garden, and cared about the quality of their workJenny K.
- Business Description:Detail oriented full service painting and restoration company specializing in unsurpassed customer service .We carry 1M insurance policy + workman's compensation coverage ,A+ BBB accredited rating, Western Stark Chamber of commerce,DMA, as well as many other honors so give us a call we can help you complete your next project also all members of the list mention Angie for an additional discount of 11% off any service we perform for youRecent Review:Great!! This is the 2nd time I have used SEJohnson Painting. The first time they removed wallpaper, patched plaster walls and painted my living and dining room, ceilings and fireplace. This time they painted all the interior walls and the doors and ceilings. The entrance to my foyer is about 18 ft. high. They painted the spindle stairway. There was no splashing. Great taping job. They cleaned the area well. But most important is that Justin and his crew were courteous, respectful, approachable, on time. They were a well-oiled machine. I can't say enough about them. Jennifer, their secretary was always pleasant , courteous, and helpful. Now the house looks fresh, bright. It is just amazing what a coat of paint can do! THANK YOU!!Teresa A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Find drywall contractors in
drywall contractors in New Philadelphia
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Brush Away Painting 2895 N Moose Eye Rd
- Adkins Woodworking and Construction73326 State Route 124
- Advanced Restoration Group2211 13th St SW
- All Around YOur House Construction LLC10359 reservoir road
- All Ohio Handyman Services186 Oxford Rd
- A Brush Away Painting
- decor built construction318 Park Blvd.
- Don Bays Drywall Finishing137 CR 7C
- Doneright.inc6511 Sunderland Dr 1325 25th St NW
- Douglas P Fay Trucking LLC104 E Kiracofe Ave
- DRT LLC / DWB Improvements75811 Early Rd
- Dynamic Restoration LLC639 W Nimisila Rd
- decor built construction
- Famous Construction596 w maumee ave.
- Famous Construction
- Hale Home Improvements3323 Magnolia Rd NW
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Heritage Restoration Network, LLC224 Fair Ave, NW New Philadelphia OH, 44663
New Philadelphia, Ohio
- HGR Advancements llc364 E Main St
- Hole in the wall Construction1059 heber st
- Hughes Quality Expressions1991 Linwood Ave
- Husband 4 HirePO Box 2026
Weirton, West Virginia
- Hale Home Improvements
- I.T.S. Construction3225 Middlebranch Ave NE
- I.T.S. Construction
- Ohio Basement Systems7950 Bavaria Rd
- Ohio Basement Systems
- S&D Improvements Inc6114 Groton St NW
- S.W.A.T. Roofing and Consulting957 Ironwood Rd
- SE.Johnson Painting, LLC222 Erie St N
- Seamless Restoration5345 N Winthrop Ave A2
- SHROCK DRYWALL CO622 N TRIMBLE RD
- Smart Painting ServicesP.o box 231
- Spears Repair1432 Wheeling Ave
- S&D Improvements Inc
- T-N-T Building and Restoration, LLC7061 Rings Road
- The Basement Doctor7369 E Livingston Ave
- The Basement Guys1633 Thornwood Dr
- The House Doctor136 5th St NE
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur1135 North Wickham Road
- TNT Construction Inc7408 Moravian Trail Rd SE
- Top line renovations594 Wesley ave
- Total Home Improvement (THIsidney)625 Saint Marys Ave
- twinrivers construction7219 cr 424
- T-N-T Building and Restoration, LLC
- West Construction and Renovation6724 State Route 770
- West Construction and Renovation
- ZIPNOCK'S TOTAL HOME CARE3956 NEW RD
- ZIPNOCK'S TOTAL HOME CARE