MY HEATING & COOLING CO

Founded 2002 • With Angi since June 2010

You and your family deserve the best care and service possible! That is exactly what you will receive with My Heating and Cooling. We are family owned and operated by a 2nd generation HVAC technician, and we pride ourselves in focusing on 100% customer satisfaction. You can feel secure knowing that you are going to put our decades of experience and dedication to excellence to work for you. Having a consultative approach to your project allows us to keep you at ease throughout the entire process. If you are looking for a company that has your best interests in mind at all times, look no further than My Heating and Cooling....

You can depend on Columbus Comfort On-time service at your convenience. Professional furnace and air conditioner repair. Shoe protection is worn at all times to protect your home. Should we fail to provide either of these services, your service call is free. Free second opinions on heat exchangers and compressors. Full 1-year parts and labor warranty on all repairs we make to your system. We proudly honor our active military and veterans with a 20% discount on repair services, and a 5% discount on new installations. We offer a 10% senior citizen, police, fire, and EMS discount. We proudly install Bryant & York heating and cooling systems—a manufacturing company who still makes and assembles its products in the United States. The Best Warranty in the Business We are so confident in our products that every new piece of York heating and cooling equipment comes standard with a 10-year parts warranty at no additional charge. Columbus Comfort Heating & Cooling is locally family owned and operated.

Things you can expect from coming to Rightway are: Person available 24 hrs a day; We charge no overtime rate; Warm friendly smiles from the first call to the completion of the job; We pride ourselves on providing a quality service with a great price. 12 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. CHARGES A FLAT RATE. NO TRAVEL CHARGE. NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER-HOURS SERVICE. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL.

If you are familiar with any of our advertising you know that these words are at the end of each and every one of our ads. But these eight words are more than just a slogan at CARE Heating and Cooling. They are our motto and the basis of our business philosophy, and the way we want to be remembered by you at the end of the day. From the beginning I wanted CARE be a different kind of company. After spending many years working for other heating and cooling companies, I became alarmed by the trends I was seeing in the residential heating and cooling industry. “Increase sales”, “raise your prices” and “make every employee a sales person” became the operating statements of many companies, leading to the biggest fraud of all: paying service technicians to sell replacement furnaces and air conditioners. In the 1980s a major manufacturer began to promote to its dealers a unique sales technique – have service technicians sell replacements. The rationale was that a service technician had the inherent trust of the consumer. If a repair was needed a service technician had ability to take advantage of that trust and offer to install a replacement system. This provided an immediate solution to an immediate problem that would lock out any competition, result in a much higher than normal selling price and much higher profits. Because companies make more money, a lot more in fact, selling you a new system rather than fixing the one you own this approach was widely adopted over the next couple of decades. To generate even more sales and profits many companies today apply a lot of pressure to service technicians to sell even more. Several local companies’ guidelines state specifically that a consumer is to be advised to replace their furnace if a repair, even a minor one, is needed whenever a furnace or air conditioner is over 10 years old. They set goals for their service technicians to turn at least 1 in 10 service calls into sales leads and pay them a commission when a unit is sold. Service technicians can also get caught up in the quest for more money, with some diagnosing problems that may not actually exist just to earn a commission. This is how “cat toys in furnaces” and “chipmunks with attitudes and power drills” became major problems. So what makes CARE Heating and Cooling different? It is my philosophy that we are in business not only to get new customers, but more importantly to keep them. Never will anyone in the service department profit by recommending to a consumer to replace their furnace or air conditioner. Not only do we offer free second opinions for a diagnosis of a bad compressor or heat exchanger, we will often second opinion ourselves when condemning equipment to be sure we have not made a mistake. If a mistake is made, it will be an honest one and we will stand behind everything we do. Lastly, you can trust us to offer you the lowest possible price on all services and installations we do. We are, and always will be, the best value in town. Thank you for considering CARE Heating and Cooling. Let us prove to you why you should call us “When you need a company you can trust.” Call CARE for the best possible service in central Ohio. Additional emails - service@careheatingandcooling.com, sales@careheatingandcooling.com.

10/15/2016

Absolutely outstanding. Bryan Carnaham, the company representative and met with my wife and I to look at alternatives to gain greater heating and cooling in the Master bedroom. After an hour of brainstorming a plan was developed and a timeline developed. We also discussed tax benefits and warranty paperwork which Mr. Carnaham offered his assistance. The instalation was scheduled for October 13th a...

Description of Work
We installed a Mitsubishi Split ductless heating and cooling system in the Master Bedroom suite and rerouted the heating and cooling formerly serving the Master Bedroom suite and routed it to a much smaller sun room.

10/15/2016

Outstanding job.

Description of Work
The work done this time was semiannual maintenance to our few year old HVAC system. this IS the company you want for any heating or cooling install or repair.We love their expertise and professionalism. a very good company says it all.

10/11/2016

They could work their pricing to make the experience better. They were pretty quick and they came over and got it done.

Description of Work
I've used My Heating & Cooling Co for maintenance.

01/10/2016

Description of Work
My furnace was not producing as much heat as desired and unusual noise heard. Serviced promptly and cause explained. Connections checked efficiently. Purchase package for air conditioner check instead of just paying for winter service. SAVED! Both needed done as I have been negligent.

05/05/2014

Workers arrived promptly and were neat and clean. Working was done quietly and efficiently using my existing furnace filter opening and ductwork. Vents for the furnace were taken out the basement wall so that chimney did not require alterations for the efficient furnace. All work was completed within his employee's work day. Area was cleaned up with all trash removed and floor cleaned. Wall openin...

Description of Work
My air conditioner needed to be replaced. I wanted an efficient air conditioner. I found that I could not get an efficient air conditioner without an efficient furnace. Bids were received from various providers. All suggested that I replace my inefficient furnace which was only 11 years old and get an efficient air conditioner also. Owner provided me the best price and the most positive communication. I also asked while workers were there if my water heater could be replaced. That was done as well as following thru on all other requests. Appointment was set to meet needs of my work schedule.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Family ownerd and operated - Veteran Owned and managed - Small Company feel with large company offerings. We pride ourselves on exceptional client service. Check out our website for additional information on "Turning customers into clients" My Heating and Cooling is an HVAC full service provider (Service, Replacement, Energy Management and New Home design)

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal, Financing