Eagle Home Services Inc.

Founded 1997 • With Angi since April 2000

787 Harmon Ave.

Columbus, OH 43223

Eagle Home Services, Inc was established in 1997 as “Odds ‘N’ Ends” in Columbus, Ohio. Due to name conflicts Odds ‘N’ Ends changed its name to Eagle Home Services and became incorporated in 2001. Before changing our name we joined the Better Business Bureau. Eagle Home Services won it’s first Super Service Award from Angie’s List in 2001. We won another super service award in 2003. Here at Eagle Home Services we take great pride in the work that we do. We go into every job, no matter the size, with the same goal; "To complete the job above expectations with speed and minimal cost". We take great pride in our work here and we guarantee it. Eagle Home Services is a General Contractor. We hold 2 Million dollars in liability insurance and we carry Workers' Compensation. Eagle Home Services, Inc is family-owned and operated right here in Columbus, OH. Other companies may offer similar services, but our services are the best, and come with a personal touch....

Adam R.

It was great. I had a great experience with them. The quality of the work was great. They were responsive. They let us know what was happening and gave us the timeline.

Description of Work
They did a new hardwood floor installation and refinishing.

Category hardwood floor

TJ M.

It was great. I would highly recommend them. They got the work done in a timely manner with a good price.

Description of Work
They did a kitchen and bathroom renovation.

Category home remodeling

Brooks H.

It was really good. They were good. They have a reasonable price. They showed up on time and did a great work.

Description of Work
They did a hardwood floor refinishing.

Category hardwood floor

04/26/2017

Chrystal L.

Great! Reasonable pricing & honest people

Description of Work
Sealing flashing

Category handyman service,roofing

03/21/2012

Ernest T.

They dug up until they found the leack.Then they fixed the leack.Then they filled the whole in my yard back up with dirt.

Description of Work
They dug up my front yard and fixed my main water line coming from the city into the meter in my house.

Category lawn service

02/21/2012

Ernest T.

I had a leak in my basement coming from the water meter. I contacted the water company and they would not work on it since it was between my house and the street. All the water company would do is shut off the water at the street so it would stop flooding my house. I contacted Eagle Home Services to give me an estimate on fixing the leak and it was a lot less then the other plumbing company I contacted, about $1000 dollars less. They came out the same week and dug up my yard and fix the water leak in the yard and then fixed my yard back to the way it was originally. There was minor damage to my yard, but that is expected when you have to dig the yard up to find a leak. Overall all I am very satisfied with this company and I would use them again in an instant. They left muddy boot prints on my carpet, but they cleaned them without me even asking or making a comment.

Description of Work
Fixed a leak in my front yard which involved digging up the yard to find the leak.

Category plumbing

06/16/2011

Tamra S.

Looks much better than before the start of the project. Walls very amateur. Nail & screw heads are visible thru paint. Appliance on corners is visible thru mud & paint. Walls are not smooth in either rooms. Light fixtures not put back. No supervisor came at any time. I bought paint & they tried to take it when done. When confronted the "lead" person blamed everyone else, but still did not follow through to fix it.

Description of Work
Removed wallpaper, baseboards, & fixtures. One large bedroom, one small bedroom, and one short hallway & stairwell. Repaired walls in large bedroom and stairwell. Repaired walls and hung some drywall in hall and small bedroom. Then painted. (I supplied the paint).

Category contractors,drywall,electrician,gutter repair,handyman service,remodeling,woodworking,house painters,interior painters,doors

12/28/2010

Marilyn L.

I didn't get my gutters cleaned last fall or this one. Then I became worried that the gutter on the front of my house would be damaged when it snowed because of the weight of the leaves from the two Maple trees close to it. I called Eagle and they offered to come out the next day because it would be above freezing. They did the work efficiently and promptly. They only charged me $75, which I think if a fair price. Other companies' estimates were around $200, which seemed way too high for the job.

Description of Work
The handymen cleaned out my front gutter before the big snow came.

Category handyman service

07/28/2010

PHYLLIS W.

They are probably higher priced than some people, but they are good. They show up, they take care of it. That's a good thing.

Description of Work
Worked on windows, doors and drywall

Category drywall,replacement windows,doors

07/14/2010

IMOGENE H.

I appreciated them taking care of this issue as well. I always love their work and they are very good. They came out in a timely manner as well.

Description of Work
They came out and finished painting my outside trim. One of them went above and beyond and repaired a gutter that had come out from the house.

Category gutter repair,house painters

Five Star Painting of Plain City

Five Star Painting of Plain City is a locally owned and operated company from part of the Neighborly Group of over 3700 companies standing ready to serve the needs our clients all over the United States. Our projects are clean, on time, and on budget. We strive to provide our customers with the best in quality and service at an affordable rate. Our workmanship is guaranteed with a comprehensive warranty and all residential and commercial projects are welcome. We will always reply promptly to your requests. We accept credit cards and can even provide financing for our customers projects. Call today for a free in home consultation.

Offers by Five Star Painting of Plain City on Angi
    Rosati Windows

When you're ready to buy replacement windows and price, quality and service all matter, call Rosati Windows. Our custom windows are manufactured in Columbus, Ohio by a skilled workforce using the most modern equipment available. Our technical and engineering expertise has enabled us to produce windows that are backed by the strongest warranty in the industry. And our customer service is second to none. Consumer Choice Award Winner. Additional e-mail: info@rosatiwindows.com.

J&N Painting Service LLC

We do interior and exterior painting work. we make your house spectacular and most importantly we do not use sub-contractors I, Jessica the Owner of the business, my husband Jimmy and our employees take care of doing the best job we can we are very detailed in our work, we work so that the client is happy with our work

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Carpet installation

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Eagle Home Services Inc.

How is Eagle Home Services Inc. overall rated?

Eagle Home Services Inc. is currently rated 4.5 overall out of 5.

What days are Eagle Home Services Inc. open?

Eagle Home Services Inc. is open:

What payment options does Eagle Home Services Inc. provide

Eagle Home Services Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Does Eagle Home Services Inc. offer free estimates?

No, Eagle Home Services Inc. does not offer free project estimates.

Does Eagle Home Services Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Eagle Home Services Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Eagle Home Services Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Eagle Home Services Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Eagle Home Services Inc.?

Yes, Eagle Home Services Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Eagle Home Services Inc. offer?

Eagle Home Services Inc. offers the following services: Handyman Services including unfinished jobs; electric, plumbing, carpentry, lawn and yard work, mowing, interior painting, exterior painting, flooring, repair windows, doors, screens and porches.

Are there any services Eagle Home Services Inc. does not offer?

Carpet installation