Eagle Home Services Inc.

Founded 1997 • With Angi since April 2000

787 Harmon Ave.

Columbus, OH 43223

Eagle Home Services, Inc was established in 1997 as “Odds ‘N’ Ends” in Columbus, Ohio. Due to name conflicts Odds ‘N’ Ends changed its name to Eagle Home Services and became incorporated in 2001. Before changing our name we joined the Better Business Bureau. Eagle Home Services won it’s first Super Service Award from Angie’s List in 2001. We won another super service award in 2003. Here at Eagle Home Services we take great pride in the work that we do. We go into every job, no matter the size, with the same goal; "To complete the job above expectations with speed and minimal cost". We take great pride in our work here and we guarantee it. Eagle Home Services is a General Contractor. We hold 2 Million dollars in liability insurance and we carry Workers' Compensation. Eagle Home Services, Inc is family-owned and operated right here in Columbus, OH. Other companies may offer similar services, but our services are the best, and come with a personal touch....

house painting (2)roofing (2)hardwood floors (2)interior painting (1)handyman (88)gutter repair (4)plumbers (3)door installation (2)lawn care (2)electrician (2)drywall (2)general contractors (2)

01/03/2020

It was great. I would highly recommend them. They got the work done in a timely manner with a good price.

Description of Work
They did a kitchen and bathroom renovation.

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/27/2019

01/03/2020

It was really good. They were good. They have a reasonable price. They showed up on time and did a great work.

Description of Work
They did a hardwood floor refinishing.

Category hardwood floor

Work Completed On 12/30/2019

01/03/2020

It was great. I had a great experience with them. The quality of the work was great. They were responsive. They let us know what was happening and gave us the timeline.

Description of Work
They did a new hardwood floor installation and refinishing.

Category hardwood floor

Work Completed On 12/10/2019

04/26/2017

Great! Reasonable pricing & honest people

Description of Work
Sealing flashing

Category handyman service,roofing

Work Completed On 02/14/2017

03/21/2012

They dug up until they found the leack.Then they fixed the leack.Then they filled the whole in my yard back up with dirt.

Description of Work
They dug up my front yard and fixed my main water line coming from the city into the meter in my house.

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 02/01/2011

02/21/2012

I had a leak in my basement coming from the water meter. I contacted the water company and they would not work on it since it was between my house and the street. All the water company would do is shut off the water at the street so it would stop flooding my house. I contacted Eagle Home Services to give me an estimate on fixing the leak and it was a lot less then the other plumbing company I cont...

Description of Work
Fixed a leak in my front yard which involved digging up the yard to find the leak.

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 02/24/2010

06/16/2011

Looks much better than before the start of the project. Walls very amateur. Nail & screw heads are visible thru paint. Appliance on corners is visible thru mud & paint. Walls are not smooth in either rooms. Light fixtures not put back. No supervisor came at any time. I bought paint & they tried to take it when done. When confronted the "lead" person blamed everyone else, but still did not follow t...

Description of Work
Removed wallpaper, baseboards, & fixtures. One large bedroom, one small bedroom, and one short hallway & stairwell. Repaired walls in large bedroom and stairwell. Repaired walls and hung some drywall in hall and small bedroom. Then painted. (I supplied the paint).

Category contractors,drywall,electrician,gutter repair,handyman service,remodeling,woodworking,house painters,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 05/31/2011

12/28/2010

I didn't get my gutters cleaned last fall or this one. Then I became worried that the gutter on the front of my house would be damaged when it snowed because of the weight of the leaves from the two Maple trees close to it. I called Eagle and they offered to come out the next day because it would be above freezing. They did the work efficiently and promptly. They only charged me $75, which I think...

Description of Work
The handymen cleaned out my front gutter before the big snow came.

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 12/03/2010

07/28/2010

They are probably higher priced than some people, but they are good. They show up, they take care of it. That's a good thing.

Description of Work
Worked on windows, doors and drywall

Category drywall,replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 06/24/2009

07/14/2010

I appreciated them taking care of this issue as well. I always love their work and they are very good. They came out in a timely manner as well.

Description of Work
They came out and finished painting my outside trim. One of them went above and beyond and repaired a gutter that had come out from the house.

Category gutter repair,house painters

Work Completed On 03/11/2010

Handyman Services including unfinished jobs; electric, plumbing, carpentry, lawn and yard work, mowing, interior painting, exterior painting, flooring, repair windows, doors, screens and porches.

Carpet installation