DiMaggio Construction Inc.

Founded 2002 • With Angi since December 2007

1.9

10 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR LABOR. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. NO SERVICE FEES. EXTRA CHARGE FOR 24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE APPLIES. MAY CONTACT BY EMAIL....

Worthwile Mowing

Family run business since 2001. We mow, trim and blow the lawns on a weekly or bi-weekly schedule. We also mulch and trim bushes. Just give us a call for a free estimate. 614-832-4727

CT Concrete LLC

Please check our reviews on the Better Business Bureau, Google Review's and Angie's List. Central Ohio Concrete Contractor for over 30yrs. Driveways, Garage floors, Commercial work..

Midwest Masonry

Owner-operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. No service fees. Extra charge for after hours service. May contact through email.

10/27/2016

It is now October and I have yet to hear from them, despite me calling them several times. I have yet to receive any kind of courtesy call.

Description of Work
I contacted the company in regards to a project with my front porch. They informed me they would follow up with a written estimate. This was March 17th, 2016.

Category decks

05/29/2013

For the most part the experience went well. The work was not began on the scheduled date and a couple of times those doing the work did not come until hours after they were scheduled. A couple of times, my son-in-law had to tell the workers to re-do some parts of the work.

Description of Work
Patio was put in and remaining yard leveled

Category landscaping

10/11/2012

He said that he guarantees his work. Sometime between June and September I noticed a crack in the cement. I called him the day that I noticed it. He came out to look at it, and told me that “cement cracks.” He did say that he would come back to seal it, but he hasn't done that yet and it is now October.

Description of Work
He provided us with a concrete driveway.

Category concrete driveways

06/14/2012

The bi-fold doors that were supposed to go up weren?t put up properly. The floors were uneven and he wanted to raise my kitchen floor to match the floor that had been put in for the addition. The bathroom floor is still not level. The dryer plug was put in upside down. The deck was not put in properly and some of the wood was not even outdoor wood. The storm door that was put in for the addition d...

Description of Work
Dimaggio inc added an addition onto my home and also put a deck in.

Category remodeling

12/17/2007

I thought this would be a relatively straight-forward task. But the owner and his two workers showed up sporadically, leaving the job undone for nearly three weeks. Then, after the fence was installed, the city of Worthington notified company that fence had been installed back wards. So the workers returned, but merely turned the pieces facing outward toward the inside of the yard, resulting in un...

Description of Work
Installed wooden fence around perimeter of backyard.

Category fencing

LANDSCAPE DESIGN & INSTALLATION, CONCRETE INSTALLATION, GRADING, EXCAVATING, TREE REMOVAL, SNOW REMOVAL & EXTERIOR REMODELING.COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL SERVICES.