Brazilian Concrete LLC

Founded undefined • With Angi since April 2018

Brazilian Concrete LLC prides itself on being the go-to choice for clients looking for Driveway Concrete, Stamped Concrete and Concrete Contractors services. Our business is our livelihood but it is also so much more. Brazilian Concrete LLC was started to fill in a void in the current market and to

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

3.9

4.3

4.1

4.2

4.2

4.1

garage building (4)excavating (1)concrete repair (16)stamped concrete (8)concrete driveways (5)

09/20/2022

Tim T.

The same day that they poured the back part of the driveway it cracked in multiple areas. It was late in the season and was promised this i would the first job in the spring to repair. After three year of calling they finally showed up and tore out the bad section and formed it up to repour . But they haven't showed up to finish it . Its been since July and I can't get to my garage.

Description of Work
Had them tear out blacktop driveway and replace with concrete

Work Completed On 09/20/2022

07/07/2021

Wali A.

Well first of all, I got this company number from a friend. Then I gave them a call and left a message, sent text as well with my info. However, the guy responded right away and asked for my address and info about the project. Looks like he was nice and easy going. He gave an app to take a look, never showed up. I gave him a call, after multiple tries he responded with "I'll take a look next week " and never happened. I called again to see if he is still interested, he said he will do the job on Mon. ,Imagine, he never looked up the project!! Then he did not show up on Mon. Then gave him a call on Mon. said he is coming on Thur. He did not and will never show up. Be ware as this guy is misleading and dealing with him is a waste of time . I contacted the person who gave me his number, and he agreed that he had an issue with him himself about a payment the this contractor denied to give it to him until after he threaten to sue him. I am happy after all that I did not have a chance to work with him. after ll it's up to you.

Description of Work
Misleading company

Work Completed On 07/07/2021

First all [Member Name Removed] I never get call from you, usually I answer and attend my custome on time.

04/14/2021

DEE O.

I was stood up again. no callback or explanation on why they could not make it out. It would be nice if we could get a reply to this email since my calls are going unanswered. Thank you !

Description of Work
add / fix sidewalk

Work Completed On 04/14/2021

02/19/2021

Donn M.

While installing the driveway, the Brazilian Concrete Company damaged my fence that is between the neighbor’s property and mine. My neighbor has requested that they repair my fence. They have refused. I have tried contacting the company. I have been unable to communicate with anyone.

Description of Work
A concrete driveway was installed next door to my property.

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways

Work Completed On 03/03/2020

I am sorry sir we not damaged that we asking you to remove that to. Us go with equipment to provide the work that with your consent.

09/09/2020

Jason W.

I would highly recommend and use again. Raphael was very professional, friendly and knowledgeable. They did wonderful work and were able to squeeze my into to a tight 2 day window when their schedule was already jammed packed

Description of Work
24 x 24 Concrete Patio

Category concrete repair, stamped concrete

Work Completed On 09/09/2019

09/01/2020

Geovany R.

Have tried to contact them and they don't even answer my calls. Would not recommend to anybody. The advertise they have is just a lie for the work they do. The owner's name is Marcelo. Hired them to do a foundation and they did not do a good job.

Description of Work
Concrete foundation

Category garage builders

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

Review for Brazilian Concrete LLC - 5900 Roche Dr, Columbus, OH - 38845491

Hello this is the office manager I apologize but we have not received any phone calls from you. At the time of your job which according to my records was in 2018 and was from the company Brazil Concrete. Marcelo was not the owner of that company that happened to be Rogerio. Your project was not a Brazilian Concrete project and I have not received a call from you. If you are calling an old number for Brazil Concrete that company is no longer in business. Again I apologize for the issues you had with Brazil Concrete. You can however reach out to the office number located on our website and I would be happy to discuss the situation with you.

08/21/2020

Jim C.

Came out and looked but no written quote.

Description of Work
Driveway and walks

Category concrete driveways

Work Completed On 07/21/2020

We do not give written quotes on site we send them by email. The person who comes out to give the estimate should have informed you of this and an email would have been sent. I also have proof that the email was sent on July 31,2020. More than one estimate was sent, also advised you of the email it was sent to and was the correct email.

08/20/2020

Marc E.

Never called back to give estimate

Description of Work
Sidewalk replacement

Work Completed On 08/20/2020

I am sorry that you did not receive a call our system had been down [Member Information Removed] I did not receive anything from you until today. If you still need an estimate my system is back up [Member Information Removed] running [Member Information Removed] if you called the office then your call would have been returned.

07/18/2020

Gregory B.

Poor communication! Tore my yard up damaged landscaping. Didn't give me the correct stamp on the border and tried to say that I got what I ordered. Never communicated with me as when they were going to come and clean up their mess and finish the job. They came by when I was at work so I could not give the final payment but wanted to discuss the mistakes first. I called and left a message but didn't receive a call back from the work number but from the secretaries personal number demanding payment now. After many texts back and forth she finally admitted that I didn't get the border I was promised because they forgot to bring it. Only gave me $300 OFF AND STILL DEMANDING THE PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY ! DO NOT use them!

Description of Work
patio concrete

Work Completed On 07/14/2020

We did reach out to you from more than one company number. You did not respond until the office manager messaged you from her private number. Also the patio was done correctly and has a border in the color you requested. We also have photos of the completed work and the clean up. We discounted the project because you were unhappy with the beautiful hot tube pad you received. Custom jobs are non refundable. If anyone would like to see the pictures I would be happy to furnish them.

06/29/2020

Brenda L.

stamped concrete

Description of Work
No show for estimate today at 10:00 and no phone call.

Category stamped concrete

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

Good afternoon . I apologize for your experience and yes a phone call was made and a voicemail was left notifying you of an emergency that arose and that I need to reschedule. There was no answer and a voicemail was left. A second attempt was also made to reach you were a second voicemail was left.

06/23/2020

Jim M.

We were very happy with the results.

Description of Work
Retaining wall

Work Completed On 04/01/2020

Review for Brazilian Concrete LLC - 5900 Roche Dr, Columbus, OH - 38665207

06/13/2020

Kenneth W.

These guys got me out of a jam. The job got too big for the original contractor I hired.I called these guys on a Saturday. I worked directly with Marcelo the owner of the company. He made sure that his guys got out and got the job done they finished a job in eight hours. There was an original slab of 200 ft.² that was already down and the slab they poured which was 310 ft.² looks identical to the original slab. Fantastic job guys!

Description of Work
Cement Patio

Work Completed On 05/22/2020

06/07/2020

Katrina T.

I needed a falling apart front stoop replaced . Owner came to give estimate on time then work started on time only delay for weather. Everyone was professional cleaning as they went . The stoop and sidewalk are really nice. If I have more work needed in future will ask to return

Description of Work
Replace front stoop and sidewalk

Category concrete repair, stamped concrete

Work Completed On 06/03/2020

06/03/2020

rabi A.

Marcello and his team started on the project quick, got it done within 2 days. Driveway looks beautiful. will definitely rehire again. Thank you Marcello.

Description of Work
Driveway and steps

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

Review for Brazilian Concrete LLC - 5900 Roche Dr, Columbus, OH - 38611908

05/16/2020

Jim B.

they did a great job the results were better than expected. The pattern looked like natural stone. Truly a professional job.

Description of Work
stamped and colored concrete patio

Work Completed On 05/16/2020

05/09/2020

Steve M.

A+++++++++++

Description of Work
Decorative Concrete

Category concrete driveways, stamped concrete

Work Completed On 04/06/2020

04/26/2020

Nancy L.

concrete patio

Description of Work
Perfect. Received an estimate on Wednesday, project started Thursday morning and completed by Thursday evening. Team was friendly and efficient. I’m very pleased with their work!

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

04/10/2020

Ed Z.

Great! They did everything I asked them to do. The showed up the next day and finished the job quickly and efficiently. I was very happy with the price and the care they took in making sure my new sidewalks were not damaged by their equipment.

Description of Work
20x12 Concrete pad

Category stamped concrete

Work Completed On 04/03/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed] for your feedback

10/23/2019

John K.

It was good. It was okay.

Description of Work
They did some blocks.

Work Completed On 10/19/2019

10/22/2019

Andy P.

They were good. They were good at their promise.

Description of Work
They did concrete work.

Work Completed On 10/02/2019

10/22/2019

Minesh P.

They were excellent. They did a very good job. They did their job right. I have no problems with them. They have a good price and quality.

Description of Work
They did a concrete work for me. He made a walkway.

Work Completed On 09/22/2019

05/20/2018

David T.

Outstanding job by Brazilian Concrete. I called many companies that were non-responsive and less then motivated to repair our driveway. This job required fairly extensive work to dig out an old concrete culvert, replace it, repair concrete work on a bridge, backfill, compact and put gravel on top. Great job. Very flexible, hard working and courteous.

Description of Work
Culvert Replacement and Concrete Work

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, excavators

Work Completed On 05/20/2018