Accu-Spec Construction Services

Founded 1976 • With Angi since December 2007

4.4

Additional e-mail - bobbyblairub2d@yahoo.com....

A-1 Quality Carpentry

A-1 Quality Carpentry is family owned and operated. We have been licensed, bonded, and insured throughout central Ohio for over 20 years. And even though we're not the biggest, when it comes to quality and service, we strive to be the best. We offer free estimates and accept all major credit cards. (no fees) So, if you're thinking about building a deck or porch, and want the best in quality and service, give us a call. "We're worth the wait".

American Weathertechs LLC - Columbus

Remodeling is our business and we understand the importance of working with you—the homeowner—before, during, and after the job. We provide quality, customized service from our three locations in Columbus, Dayton & Cincinnati. Whether you are in need of replacement windows, roofing, vinyl siding or other services, you can be assured that we will combine quality, integrity and attention to detail, with value pricing. American WeatherTechs, LLC is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. We provide estimates at no cost or obligation to homeowners, seven days a week for your convenience. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. Additional email - contact@americanweathertechs.com. May contact through email.

Offers by American Weathertechs LLC - Columbus on Angi
Buckeye House Painting

10 employees. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charge. Award winning.

10/27/2012

This husband and wife team were very nice and attentive, until they got the down payment - 50% of the total cost. After that, they NEVER arrived on time. At one time they told us they wanted to meet with us at 6PM, if I recall the time, so my wife and I decided not to eat dinner until after they left. They showed up at 7:30PM, never calling or answering our calls, and the woman told us she was hun...

Description of Work
KItchen remodeling, including: - cabinets and countertop installation - countertop refinishing - tile on backsplash - appliance installation - miscellaneous upgrades including minor electrical work

Category ceramic tile,home remodeling

03/10/2010

Description of Work
They replaced all the windows in my home.

Category replacement windows

03/10/2010

He did a very good job. He was on time and was neat and did the job in a timely manner. I was be using him for multiple projects around my home. I truly love the gas logs as they are no mess for us to clean up after.

Description of Work
He removed an old wood burning fireplace and installed a gas fireplace for us.

Category fireplaces

03/10/2010

Description of Work
He had to level the basement by pouring concrete and add support beam structure. He also put down new ceramic tiles. He also installed some drywall for us.

Category ceramic tile,concrete repair,drywall,remodeling,basement remodeling

03/10/2010

Description of Work
He put in ceramic tile for a bathroom remodel he did for us. He also did a glass tile backsplash in our kitchen.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

03/10/2010

Description of Work
We had removed old wallpaper and he repaired the drywall for us.

Category drywall,handyman service

12/10/2007

We were very pleased with Bobby's devotion to our happiness in the projects. Not only was the work done quickly and professionally, he checked constantly to make sure the appearance was exactly what we wanted. The project took about 3 weeks. We appreciated their punctuality and hard work, and they were very polite and cautious about entering our home, respecting our privacy. We will hire Bobby aga...

Description of Work
Full load bearing porch replacement, concrete, deck, pillars, decorative trim ($8500). Plumbing: sink installation, toilet affixed to tile, pipes rearranged so as to not stick out of the wall Electrical: 2 outlets and a light switch moved ($595)

Category concrete repair,decks,electrician,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,house painters

Remodeling kitchen, bathroom and basements, plumbing, electrical, decks, porches & concrete pouring repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal