Accu-Spec Construction Services

Founded 1976 • With Angi since December 2007

4.4

Additional e-mail - bobbyblairub2d@yahoo.com....

Rosati Windows

When you're ready to buy replacement windows and price, quality and service all matter, call Rosati Windows. Our custom windows are manufactured in Columbus, Ohio by a skilled workforce using the most modern equipment available. Our technical and engineering expertise has enabled us to produce windows that are backed by the strongest warranty in the industry. And our customer service is second to none. Consumer Choice Award Winner. Additional e-mail: info@rosatiwindows.com.

Davy Painting

Family owned and operated for 20 years with 12 employees. We do not sub out any of our work. No travel charges. Do not confuse with Davy Painting on Bevelheimer Rd.

Prim Painting Ltd

Interior and exterior painting experts. Capable of handling projects as small as a front door and as large as entire condo communities. Extremely proficient at cabinet painting. Call or email us to get a quote.

Offers by Prim Painting Ltd on Angi

10/27/2012

This husband and wife team were very nice and attentive, until they got the down payment - 50% of the total cost. After that, they NEVER arrived on time. At one time they told us they wanted to meet with us at 6PM, if I recall the time, so my wife and I decided not to eat dinner until after they left. They showed up at 7:30PM, never calling or answering our calls, and the woman told us she was hun...

Description of Work
KItchen remodeling, including: - cabinets and countertop installation - countertop refinishing - tile on backsplash - appliance installation - miscellaneous upgrades including minor electrical work

Category ceramic tile,home remodeling

03/10/2010

Description of Work
They replaced all the windows in my home.

Category replacement windows

03/10/2010

Description of Work
He had to level the basement by pouring concrete and add support beam structure. He also put down new ceramic tiles. He also installed some drywall for us.

Category ceramic tile,concrete repair,drywall,remodeling,basement remodeling

03/10/2010

He did a very good job. He was on time and was neat and did the job in a timely manner. I was be using him for multiple projects around my home. I truly love the gas logs as they are no mess for us to clean up after.

Description of Work
He removed an old wood burning fireplace and installed a gas fireplace for us.

Category fireplaces

03/10/2010

Description of Work
He put in ceramic tile for a bathroom remodel he did for us. He also did a glass tile backsplash in our kitchen.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Remodeling kitchen, bathroom and basements, plumbing, electrical, decks, porches & concrete pouring repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal