Crawl space encapsulation can reduce your energy consumption and prevent a wealth of costly issues, but is it necessary? Depends on what’s hiding under your home.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Chesterland, OH
There are 44 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Chesterland
- Ohio Basement SystemsFine Larry was very friendly was and explained every thing and Richard was very good too . Stayed to finish
- Ohio Basement Systemsmy garage had a major flooding issue, they installed French drains around the perimeter and tied the line into a existing well i have on my property, they did a great job and cleaned up after themselves. Now I no longer have puddles making their way through my garage every time it rains, excellent work. i would do business with them again
- Ohio Basement SystemsIt went great from Matt the sales men to Brett and his crew and Sean Z. And his crew they all were great professionals.They went over everything and always made sure to ask me if everything looked great which it always did they did a wonderful job
- Ohio Basement SystemsInitial work was done well; however, I had a finished side to the basement. While I was told they would cut the wall at an appropriate height for a chair rail to be installed when re-sheetrocked, the quality of the wall and stud removal left something to be desired. Now a few months later I have a leak in the dehumidifier. I called and was told they could have someone look at it in a week: unacceptable. I would not recommend
- Ohio Basement SystemsJob was on a. 100+ year old building. There were many challenges. The Team’s Attitude was beyond any expectation. When faced with challenges the Team simply said “OK” and got the job completed. The Thomas Brown Team should be listed as an Asset of Ohio Basement Systems!
- Ohio Basement SystemsReally nice people, straight forward, educational, reasonably priced, good guarantee. They spent a fair bit of time educating me of what was to be done. The crew doing the work ( Brian, Matt, Steve, and Joe T. ) made quick work of a large job, putting in 110%, while being very friendly and professional throughout. Would highly recommend to anyone
- Ohio Basement SystemsVery well only minor complaint is that they could've been more tidy. The guys tracked mud all over my carpet and entryway, some cement specs were dropped randomly in the driveway. Otherwise it was a timely job and I appreciate the urgency.
- The Basement Guys - ClevelandKyle and two other gentlemen from Basement Guys of Cleveland did a very professional and satisfactory job in late August 2021. They installed Bright Wall, dug trenches in my basement floor, installed a Sedona dehumidifier along with a sump pump, and otherwise waterproofed my entire basement. I also greatly appreciated that they left my dryer vent better than it was originally and cleaned up after themselves inside and outside. I am very pleased overall with a livable and usable basement in my older home. Thanks much for all your hard work, Kyle and other gentlemen
- Pioneer Basement SolutionsThe project got a little more complicated than expected, but the team with Anthony in charge succeeded.
- Ohio Basement SystemsOmg!!! The installers were awesome!!! Their names were Larry and Jeff. They were on time and very professional!!! They covered everything from top to bottom to protect my furniture and wet bar area. They also worked Quickly and neatly. They answered all of my questions (as I had many) and they cleaned up very well once they were done. Overall, the experience went very well. Hopefully the pump will workout for us as well as the installment and even the salesman James did!!! Awesome job Ohio basement systems !!!
Basement Waterproofers in Chesterland
- Business Description:Wheeler & Son has been an established business since 1993. Specializing in concrete work and waterproofing, this company works in all commercial and residential environments throughout Lake County (Ohio) & several of the surrounding areas. We do the job right the first time, so you are happy through the life of your project. Mark, the owner, is present on every job so you have the comfort of knowing the owner is overseeing your project. Mark also will do your estimate. Owner, Mark Wheeler, ha..
- Business Description:"Treat your clients the same way you would expect to be treated. It's a simple concept that we have lived by since we first started doing business." Award winning. 0% Financing Available. All major credit cards accepted. 25+ years in businessRecent Review:Very well. They were successful in finding the clog and clearing it, then inspecting it to make sure it was clear. We should have a smooth flowing culvert again!Nancy G.
- Business Description:In business for 40 years. No pressure sales, just honest answers to solving your problems. Specializing in Basement Waterproofing, Sewer Cleaning and Repair, Plumbing, and Televised Sewer Inspections.Recent Review:The guy was pretty professional. Very nice. Customer service was really great.Sunsarae I.
- Business Description:We are the only waterproofing company in the market to have won 13 consecutive Super Service Awards. Integrity Waterproofing takes a problem solving approach to basement waterproofing issues. By identifying the actual cause of the dampness, cracking or water, our customers receive the correct solution specific to their circumstance. Don't settle for the one size fits all system approach. Learn the difference between waterproofing and water controlRecent Review:First of all, Integrity Waterproofing 100% lives up to their company name! After doing extensive research on both inside and outside waterproofing methods, we decided on an exterior excavation method. We then proceeded to research several companies to help make our decision. We arrived at our decision after exhaustive research into company history, performance and customer reviews. I will list the pros and cons(the cons are negligible and very minor) in summary format. PROS 1) Integrity uses employees not subcontractors. 2) The quality of work was meticulous and detail oriented. 3) The excavation of the foundation was done very carefully and without incident. 4) We asked many questions and Steve and his crew were always patient and informative in answering them. 5) Integrity provided detailed explanations of the excavation, wall repairs, sealing and coating of the foundation, filling of the dig with river rock and the finalization of the project. 6) The quality of the materials was first rate. 7) The transparent and honest communication related to all stages of the project was exceptional. CONS 1) Integrity was not the least expensive quote but they were well within range of the other quotes that we received. 2) One minor call back related to landscaping reinstallation. But Integrity came back to the house and did what we asked them to do in a timely manner. Integrity Waterproofing is an honest company that provides exceptional service at a fair market price. We cannot recommend Integrity Waterproofing highly enough!!robert r.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th..Recent Review:Steven, Earl and Brian did our repair today. Great service. Efficient and professional. Thanks for a job well done!Wallace L.
- Business Description:Basement Care has over 40 years of experience in the waterproofing business. We are locally owned and operated, fully insured, licensed, and bonded. Our reputation is among the best in the basement waterproofing industry. Our employees are fully covered under Ohio Worker’s Compensation for your protection. We supply every prospective customer with as many references as needed to ensure the best possible decision about our company and workmanship. FREE Inspections and FREE estimatesRecent Review:These are facts: The problem: Hired to move water from walls and floor to a sub pump to be pushed out side per their recommendation because of a leaky Basement. The fact:, upon completion, one plastic pipe, connected with a ferncoe was leaking after their work was complete and they left the job They came back to fix it and did,but said everything was fine..this from their "managing - inspector". We questioned many things to all questions the answer was it is correct. So we hired an inspector because it was leaking from the wall where they attached the sub pump pipe; and the pump is working regardless if its even wet outside. Now from an inspector: INTERFERENCE- Upon inspection and removing the lid, the pump float was restricted. Once the pump was moved it activated and the primary pump continued running even after the water was gone. This was due to the small amount of room in the well causing the pump float to hit the sidewall and not drop down according with the lowered water level. The Inspector moved the pump unit over, however the orientation of the float needs to be corrected (turned) so it is away from the lipped sidewall to prevent reoccurrence, 2. PUMP AND WIRES INTERFERENCE- The secondary pump is piped with same diameter piping but the movement between the pumps/piping can also restrict the float fall zone if pump is not orientated with float away from pit sidewall. The pump wires should be zip tied to the pipe as they also fell into the area of the float and could also prevent float on/ off operation. This pit is small for the size pumps used so orientation and interference of wiring needs to be correct to prevent failure of activation or deactivation. 3. Both pumps should have a check valve be installed in line to prevent pump cycling that could prematurely burn out pump motor. Install two 1.5” check valves in the piping. 4. PIPING LEAK - The piping was leaking out of the cinder block wall at the point of drain penetration. The piping was moving at the interior, but fixed (non movable) at the exterior. This means that the pipe is either cracked or was not glued somewhere within the wall cavity. Break out the cement around the pipe and re-pipe and reglue as required. 5. COVER/LID INTERFERENCE- When trying to install this chopped/cut up cover it causes the pumps (due to piping interference) to move around which recreates the issue in #1 by moving the pump float against the wall. A new lid and proper orientation (away from the sidewalls) needs to be completed. A better piping configuration for this pit due to its size would be to use a inverted wye as shown here, thereby eliminating pumps being pushed together when installing the lid. 6. HOLE MISSING- A 1/8” hole needs to be drilled in the secondary pump line to reduce pressure and prevent pump from becoming air bound and eventually seizing. They canceled last week because of a team sickness and also agian this week. So the weeks pass by, no one comes and they have asked now to reschedule a third time.I asked to be copied on the E-mail asking for a manger to call me to talk about this issue. I was told the owner is on vacation and that the only person I can speak to is sick. So I guess as the water keeps leaking, and the pump keeps running, they consider it not urgent enough t0 handle this situation. In my experience, any owner worth anything woudl want to knw about such a travesty in service, but according to the company. the owner is on vacation and not to be disturbed and anyone that could help will get back to us within 48 hoursTim T.
- Business Description:Super Service Award-winning company on Angie! The Basement Guys® of Cleveland is Northeast Ohio's exclusive installer of patented, trusted, and proven basement waterproofing, crawl space repair, basement finishing, foundation, and concrete repair. Our trained and experienced servicemen have the answers to your home's exact problems. We've helped hundreds of Ohio homeowners remodel their basement or repair sinking foundations. We know our waterproofing, encapsulation, basement finishing, and..Recent Review:Kyle and two other gentlemen from Basement Guys of Cleveland did a very professional and satisfactory job in late August 2021. They installed Bright Wall, dug trenches in my basement floor, installed a Sedona dehumidifier along with a sump pump, and otherwise waterproofed my entire basement. I also greatly appreciated that they left my dryer vent better than it was originally and cleaned up after themselves inside and outside. I am very pleased overall with a livable and usable basement in my older home. Thanks much for all your hard work, Kyle and other gentlemenTHERESA M.
- Business Description:We remove and replace concrete driveways, exterior waterproof basements, install, and repair sewer lines (Our company has the camera to scope the sewer line), masonry for bricks and blocks, demolition of old homes, and excavation for new basementRecent Review:Imperial Waterproofing did an amazing job! Affordable and great service. I would highly recommend them. A+++ service.Ben R.
- Business Description:We are by far the most experienced Basement Waterproofing Company in the area. The average B-Dry Cleveland employee has over 19 years of installation experience. We have been in the same location serving Cleveland, Ohio and the counties of Cuyahoga, Lorain, Lake, Geauga, Summit, Portage, Stark, Medina and Erie for over 39 yearsRecent Review:Called them twice. Twice it was promised to me that somebody from the estimates team will call me to set up an appointment (during the second call they checked whether they had the correct phone number - they did). Never heard from them. Bad customer serviceSvyatoslav T.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated company with over 40 years experience in Basement Waterproofing, Sewer and Water Lines, Septic Systems, Excavating and Demolition. We also provide Sewer Jetting and Color Video Camera Inspection. Our goal is to leave our customers happy and satisfied in contacting us to solve their problems. Please don't hesitate to contact us either by phone or e-mail, even if you are interested in information onlyRecent Review:ABV was incredible to work with. They are excellent communicators and always return emails and calls. They are timely and hard-working when on the job site. They consulted us carefully about issues as they arose. They were careful with our property and restored our yard to better condition than they found it. The job was more complicated than originally anticipated and we went over budget due to completely unanticipated issues. They were incredibly helpful in making suggestions to control costs. And, finally, they were just nice people -- always smiling, upbeat and helpfulElizabeth B.
Deals in Chesterland for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Whether you live in a flood-prone area or are someone who likes to have a plan, this checklist can help you get your home and community ready for a water-related emergency.
If you notice water pooling in your basement, even though your sump pump seems fine, use our guide to help you find the source of your flooding.
Find waterproofing contractors in
waterproofing contractors in Chesterland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & A CONSTRUCTION6647 INDIANA AVE
- A & C CONSTRUCTION372 RICHMOND RD
- A G WATERPROOFING INC9400 OAKDALE RD
- A&E Construciton11279 Sperry Rd
- A-Action Basement Waterproofing and Plumbing248 W PROSPECT ST
- A.P.K. Construction29024 Euclid ave.
- AAA Flexible Pipe Cleaning7277 Bessemer Ave
- Aaron Construction24816 Aurora Rd Unit H
- ABV Contractors Co36315 Reading Ave
- Accurate Concrete Leveling16837 Wolf Run Cir
- Ace Basement Waterproofing1295 Akins Rd
Broadview heights, Ohio
- Adams Sewer14515 Nell Ave
- Adelios Contracting Co24971 Rockwell Dr
- ADELMO'S ELECTRIC SEWER CLEANING INC4917 Van Epps Road
- ADVANCE EXCAVATING1201 HIGHLAND RD E
- Advance Masonry & Full Chimney Service Inc11978 Edgerton Rd
North Royalton, Ohio
- Affordable Waterproofing SolutionsPO 938
- Airguard Restoration24381 Aurora Rd Unit B8
- Akron Disaster Recovery359 S Main St
- Akron Waterproofing208 Jennings Ave
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- Alba Contractors8670 Twinbrook Rd
- Albright Sunrooms LLC10733 W 130th St
North Royalton, Ohio
- All Construction & Remodeling11029 Briggs Rd
- All Phase Construction9881 Beechwood Dr
North Royalton, Ohio
- All Phase Remodeling & Mechanicals, Inc.972 Nela View Rd
- All Seasons Waterproofing & Foundation Repair1890 Middleton Rd.
- AllStyle Home Improvement5649 Opal St.
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- ALPHONSO & SON ELECTRIC SEWER CLEANING25057 BROADWAY AVE
- America's Basement Contractor461 Second St
- AMG Trademark Properties, LLC24120 Laing Rd
Bedford Heights, Ohio
- Angelo Salvatore Excavating9240 Noble Park Dr
- ARAMCO WATERPROOFING1512 JAEGER DR
- Arrow Snowplowing & Construction30427 Ridge Rd
- Assurance Roofing and More LLC37063 Colorado Ave
- Authentic Waterproofing Inc.1364 Canton Rd.
- A & A CONSTRUCTION
- B-DRY SYSTEM CLEVELAND668 NORTHFIELD RD
- B. Hoover & Sons Contracting LLC3700 Blackmore Rd.
- Band of brothers restoration LLC7855 stone rd
- BARNETTS BEST FOR LESS PAINTP.O. Box 80074
- BARR BROTHERS REMODELING1427 E 357TH ST 00
- Basement Care1700 E Waterloo Road
- Basement Doctor Northeast5200 Cleveland Rd Ste H
- Basement Technologies of ClevelandPO Box 603
- BeastMasters Home Improvement11911 Hamlen Ave
- Beautiful Home Contracting Ltd6100 Oak Tree Blvd #200
- Behory Remodeling15950 Richard Dr.
Brook Park, Ohio
- Ben's Brushes4503 Fenwick Ave
- Betts Structural Engineering LLC304 Long St
- BIGGS TOTAL REHAB & REMODELINGPO Box 20799
- BMJ Construction Inc15913 Sylvan Dr
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- Bowie enterprises
- Branstein Construction Group6610 Ridgebury Blvd
- Brothers Building4920 Allison Ave
Lake Wales, Florida
- B-DRY SYSTEM CLEVELAND
- CACIC LANDSCAPING & CONSTRUCTION8250 BILLINGS RD
- Calypso Plumbing Inc682 W Bagley Rd Ste 3
- Carder Waterproofing159 N Union St
- Cemex Construction10176 Page Dr
- Checkmark Plumbing Contractors & DesignPO Box 670535
- CITY WATERPROOFING & PLUMBING715 FAIRVIEW AVE
- CLE Plumbing and Maintenance1244 Sunset Road
Mayfield Heights, Ohio
- Cleveland Waterproofing Inc2501 W 3rd St
- Cloonan Plumbing & Heating12049 Woodin Road
- Colicchio Construction LLC24776 Chardon Rd
- Collins ConstructionPO Box 23291
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- Complete Masonry & Roofing LLC796 W Bagley Rd Unit 15
- Contractors On Demand LLC5780 Som Center Rd
- CREATIVE CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION29518 EUCLID AVE
- Crites Remodeling2580 Sheffield St NW
North Canton, Ohio
- CUSTOM MASONRY & STONE WORKS INC1329 E 260th St UNIT W
- CACIC LANDSCAPING & CONSTRUCTION
- D&W Basement Waterproofing, LLC10555 Village Dr
- DAC Construction LLC.31770 Hiram Trail
Moreland Hills, Ohio
- Daniel’s Waterproofing10407 Main Rd
Berlin Heights, Ohio
- DC HOME INSPECTION SERVICE2297 EDMUND AVE
- De Cesare Landscaping & Design LLC5700 Goodman Dr
North Royalton, Ohio
- Decor Built Construction Co Inc1130 Pelion Pl
Lady Lake, Florida
- DeNigris Contracting, LLCP.O. Box 41318
- Design Within Reach755 West North Ave
- Destorm Maintenance Contractors1480 Holmden Rd
- DLV Enterprises, LLC8526 Creekside Drive
Sagamore Hills, Ohio
- DMO Maintenance Services LLC4203 Yorkshire Rd.
- DMS REHAB PROPERTIES5607 LAFAYETTE AVE
Maple Heights, Ohio
- Domenick Electric Sewer Cleaning Co Inc35886 Lakeland Blvd
- Doneright.inc6511 Sunderland Dr 1325 25th St NW
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Drain King Basement Waterproofing Concrete & Sewer1458 East 332nd Street
- D&W Basement Waterproofing, LLC
- E DIMICHELE INC820 HARDWOOD CT
Gates Mills, Ohio
- E Z BREATHE349 HIGHLAND RD E
- E-Z ACCEPTANCE Builders Inc.2110 Copley Rd.
- East Coast Waterproofing LLC
Maple Hts, Ohio
- Eco-Seal Home Solutions, LLC.4535 TR 367
- Eden's Excavating IncPO Box 7103
- Eltopa Builders, LLC12109 Parkview Ave
- Elyria Pressure Seal Inc.P.O. Box 472
- Enhance Renovations2000 Lee Rd
- Evans Concrete & Waterproofing Llc1307 Andrews Ave
- EXECUTIVE BUILDERS INC7351 BROOKLANE RD
- Expert Basement RepairPO Box 23765
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- Expert Excavating, Inc.2271 West Wallings Road
Broadview heights, Ohio
- E DIMICHELE INC