My Handyman

Dept. of Building and Zoning Regulations
02/28/2019

6330 2nd St

LEWIS CENTER, OH 43035

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

My Handyman has more than 25 years experience in all phases of construction, remodeling and repairs. For your peace of mind, all of our staff have background checks and arrive in our clearly marked trucks. Our service is built around your schedule.Your project will be completed using our skilled and highly trained professionals. You can have those tasks accomplished that you may not have the time or expertise to complete. Here at My Handyman we are revolutionizing the industry bringing a higher standard of excellence to your home and business. Your satisfaction is our highest priority. Some of our service's include Gutter Guards and Gutter Cleaning, Additions, Decks, Composite, Concrete, Paver Patio's and retaining walls, Sunrooms, Four Season Rooms, Basement Finishing, Siding Repair and replacement, TV’s Mounting with hidden wiring, Kitchen Remodels, Bath Renovations, Tile, Carpentry, Caulking, Grouting, Drywall, Painting, Flooring - including Ceramic, Stone, Hardwood, LVT, Luxury Vinyl, & Laminate, Glass Repair and Replacement, Screen Repair, Wood Rot, Windows & Door Replacement, and so much more! Contact My Handyman at (614) 419-2676 or email us at contactus@myhandymancolumbus.com to schedule an appointment today! You may also visit our website at www.myhandymancolumbus.com for more information....

4.4

handyman (174)decks & porches (25)home remodeling (22)woodworking (21)plumbers (17)drywall (17)lighting (16)door installation (13)gutter repair (12)interior painting (11)house painting (11)gutter cleaning (10)

05/06/2021

Called the company and left message, they did not bother to return call.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Category appliance repair,house painters

Work Completed On 05/06/2021

[Member Name Removed], We never received your voicemail.. If you would like to reach out to me again directly please call or text me directly. My cell phone number is (614) 419-2676. Thank you! Trey My Handyman trey@myhandymancolumbus.com

02/11/2021

Great work! I liked being able to put in my request online. Trey got in touch after the initial request to set up a date for the work to be done. Richard did a fantastic job with the bathroom “mini-renovation”! He was ON TIME, professional and knowledgeable. Everything took a couple of days and cost approximately $900. I would hire them again for EVERYTHING I need repaired or replaced around my ho...

Description of Work
Replaced two toilets, shower doors and bath and shower fixtures in 2 bathrooms.

Category handyman service,home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/01/2021

01/13/2021

When I first requested an appointment, they had a long waiting list (which I understood). I was willing to wait a full month to have them complete the services. However, after our slotted time window passed, I had to call and see why no one came. They apologized, said that the person was running behind, and would need to bump us to a full week from now. After already waiting a month, I can't chanc...

Description of Work
Needed exterior siding rehung

Category appliance repair,handyman service

Work Completed On 01/13/2021

Im sorry but i think you have the wrong company. I just looked through our phone, text, and email records and can't find any correspondence with you. I also checked out scheduled all the way back to october and don't have you on our schedule anywhere. Can you please call or text me to discuss? Thank you! My Handyman Trey 614-419-2676

12/04/2020

Trey Curran gave us a job soultion and estimate that we liked and had not thought of. Once they got to us, the work was completed within one day. Workers were respectful, tidy, efficient, and the worksmanship looks great. We are very pleased with the results.

Description of Work
Under deck finsiehd with a celing for a patio

Category decks,dog fence

Work Completed On 12/02/2020

08/27/2020

Amazing job!!!! We needed an interior stair leveled to our upper level. Instead of just using a quick fix, Ernestino reengineered how the nose of the stair connected to the subfloor so it would be very solid. It’s difficult to explain but it was creative and well thought out. While he was at it he also fixed some shoddy work the builder did. There was a long unsafe nail sticking out and we didn’t ...

Description of Work
Step leveling

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 08/27/2020

07/15/2020

The work that the handyman did when he came to our home was great. Can't say the same thing for the office personnel (scheduler). After thoroughly vetting handymen services, my husband and I decided to go with MY HANDYMAN (Lewis Center, Westerville OH). We were impressed with their rating and reviews in both the Angie’s List and the BBB. We had many small projects and a couple of larger ones that ...

Description of Work
replace all home outdoor shutters, clean out gutters, replace as needed, replace gutter guards, test, repair, replace outlets in home as needed, replace/repair part of cement patio after leveling and re-size posts and reattached perm., replace two privacy fence panels...….

Category concrete repair,decks,electrician,fencing,gutter cleaning,gutter repair,handyman service,window treatments,dog fence

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

03/10/2020

I have used used these guys on multiple occasions for different projects at my home and have never been dissapointed. They are friendly, professional and do an excellent job. Highly recommend them and will definitely use them again. S. Miller / Columbus

Description of Work
Plumbing in bathroom

Category handyman service,plumbing,roofing,siding

Work Completed On 03/10/2020

02/03/2020

We had an excellent experience with all the staff at My Handyman. They went above and beyond to make sure everything turned out exactly how we wanted. Trey was very professional and always kept us in the loop during the project. Everything was cleaned up neatly at the end of each construction day so we could still live in our home after work each evening. We noticed a small scratch on our new floo...

Description of Work
New floors, new baseboard, ceiling fixed and painted

Category flooring contractor,handyman service,remodeling,woodworking,interior painters

Work Completed On 02/03/2020

11/15/2019

My Handyman was easy to work with from first contact. We were able to schedule a time that worked for us right away. The handyman arrived on time, was polite, explained things, and performed quality work in a timely manner. The total cost came in under the estimate. We are already making a list of things we would like to have repaired the next time we hire them, which will be very soon!

Description of Work
Holes in plaster walls repaired, light fixture repaired, 4 curtain rods hung

Category handyman service,lighting,plastering

Work Completed On 11/15/2019

It was great to work with you as well!

09/19/2019

They were great! Highly recommend!

Description of Work
toilet flange repairs

Category contractors,flooring contractor,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,garage builders,woodworking,home remodeling,drain cleaning,sunrooms

Work Completed On 09/19/2019

It was great to work with you as wel!

Bathroom & Kitchen Remodeling. Siding Repair, Gutter Cleaning & Repair, Gutters Leafguards, Power Washing, Painting, Glass & Screen Repair, Baths, Tub & Shower Repair, Renovations, Tile Installation, Caulking, Shower Doors, Toilet Repair, Towel Bars, Faucet Repair, Drain Cleaning, Additions, Garages, Organizers, Sunrooms, Basement Finishing, Crown Mold, Chair Rail, Wainescoat, Flooring, Interior Doors, Drywall Repair, Painting & Fixtures.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, American Express