Cleaning and repairing a crawl space is a big task with many potential hazards. Find out how much it costs to bring in a remediation to make your home safer.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Cambridge, OH
There are 12 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Cambridge
- Healthy Basement Concepts,LLCJason and his team did a fantastic job waterproofing and encapsulating my crawlspace. They also added a drain pipe and supplemental support beam that were both necessary to resolve some additional issues I was having. They were professional, on-time and communicated effectively. I would recommend Jason/Healthy Basement Concepts and will definitely use them for any additional work needed in the future
- Seagate Roofing and WaterproofingSeagate waterproofed 3 of my basement walls on the outside. They were great at answering my questions and explaining what they would be doing and why. The crew performed fast, quality work and cleaned up afterwards.
- Pioneer Basement SolutionsWent very well. Good hard workers and polite. I felt the price was fair and would definitely use or recommend them again.
- Ohio Basement SystemsThe crew arrived on time and worked until job was finished. They were careful to limit dust to work area, and sealed everything off with plastic sheeting. Did a great job and cleaned up the area well when completed. Marcus's crew was great, and we are pleased with the company and employees who helped us
- Ohio Basement AuthoritySteven Richardson was friendly and professional. He readily answered questions and provided information. Mr. Richardson did not mind my watching him and learning about what he was doing. It was a very positive experience.
- Betts Structural Engineering LLCExcellent! Came to the home did their inspection came up with a plan and all the prints needed to accomplish the goal. Very satisfied and they explained the reasons for what changes were needed definitely would refer them to anyone with structural engineering questions. Very serious people about their profession and extremely professional about their work
- Ohio Basement AuthorityIt went very well. The crew was polite and professional. Where there were deviations from the description that the salesman gave us, they were explained satisfactorily.
- Stay Dry Waterproofing - ColumbusIt was exceptionally done. They explained everything they were going to do and made sure i knew what was going to happen. They worked fast and were extremely professional
- Ohio Basement AuthorityI had a damp crawl space and worked through the various options and liked the OhioBasementAuthority method of encapsulation the best. The crew that did the encapsulation (Jose A, Sergio, and Ivan), although young, worked together like seasoned veterans. Each person knew what their job was at each stage of the encapsulation and the work flowed smoothly and professionally. They kept the job site clean and hustled when hauling the supplies, tools and trash to/from the truck. The final product was just what I expected and looks just like the pictures of completed jobs from the website
- Stay Dry Waterproofing - ColumbusIt was excellent. They explained everyrhing to understanding. Gave a time table of how it would go anf followed through
Basement Waterproofers in Cambridge
- Business Description:Our team at Stay Dry Waterproofing has over 20 years of experience protecting homes in Columbus. Our team of experts has experience transforming any damp, musty, and wet basement into a comfortable dry living space. We use only tested products that are guaranteed to keep your home safe. Whether you have noticed water, mold, or musty odors emitting from your basement or crawl space, we can help. Stay Dry Waterproofing is Central Ohio's leader in Basement repair and drainage needs. Everything f..Recent Review:The entire experience was seamless. From the estimate by the owner Mark Minton, to the completion of the work by Nate and his crew. Nate answered all questions thoroughly and the job was finished on time with no disruption to my normal routineEileen T.
- Business Description:Mid-State Basement Systems is dedicated to providing basement waterproofing, crawl space repair, and foundation repair services that cannot be beaten anywhere else. From our transferable, warrantied solutions to our exceptional customer service, you can have full confidence in our team from start to finish! We offer time-tested solutions for wet basements, cracked foundations, and nasty crawl spaces, all installed with expertise and care. Mid-State Basement Systems aims to improve the lives o..Recent Review:Positive: Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Responsiveness, Value I took multiple bids on my basement project across basement companies in Columbus. Mid state basement systems had the best and most fair pricing. They did not use any scare tactics and were upfront and honest. They were also the only company to use a laser level and show me the sag difference in my joists that I was experiencing. I hired mid-state basement systems to do crawl space support and repair on my load bearing wall in my basement. MY PROBLEM WAS UNIQUE AS LOAD BEARING WALLS NORMALLY DO NOT NEED TO BE REPAIRED LIKE THIS! At first, it was not level upon completion (BARELY 1/8 INCH OFF) in ONE spot and I let my sales rep Jiovanni know. the team came back out within 48 hrs and adjusted everything and let me take a look at it. They did a fantastic job. The installation crew even wiped down my floors for me after they were done! They were so polite, and respectful and made sure there was no damage to anything as they were moving steel beams to my basement ( my fridge was an object in the way to the basement door ) Do not let competitors make you question the validity of this business. they were fantastic. Rating of sales 5/5 Rating of the installation crew 5/5 Rating of management 5/5 Rating of mid-state as a company : 10/5 I do not believe I would have received this level of responsiveness of any of the competitors. I would choose mid-state basements for any basement project I had. Please use my review to know that mid-state basement systems will do the job the right way and how you need it to be done. In my experience, they offer the most fair pricinglindsay p.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Authority, founded in 2009, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Cincinnati and Columbus. Ohio Basement Authority is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help cust..Recent Review:What a great experience! This is not something anyone looks forward to doing, but Basement Authority made it pain-free. My sales person was Francis Purcell who gave us a ton of information, and answered all of our questions. Our basement team was Matt Huges, Ahmed Francis and Chavaughn Williams. They were on time, hard working (surprisingly quiet for having jack hammers), and they kept us informed every step of the way, including when they would be arriving and leaving, and any issues, however minor, that came up. I can't say enough about our experience. We used them due to we know several people who have, and had the same great experience, and I run across them in the mortgage business, and all experiences have been great as well. You guys know how to run a company!!Nan L.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th..Recent Review:Job was on a. 100+ year old building. There were many challenges. The Team’s Attitude was beyond any expectation. When faced with challenges the Team simply said “OK” and got the job completed. The Thomas Brown Team should be listed as an Asset of Ohio Basement SystemsGene G.
- Business Description:Construction company and consulting engineering firm for residential, industrial, commercial, institutional, and retail clients.Recent Review:Excellent! Came to the home did their inspection came up with a plan and all the prints needed to accomplish the goal. Very satisfied and they explained the reasons for what changes were needed definitely would refer them to anyone with structural engineering questions. Very serious people about their profession and extremely professional about their workRandall G.
- Business Description:Matthews Wall Anchor Service has been serving homeowners in and around Pittsburgh, Youngstown and Cleveland for over 30 years. As a nationally recognized foundation repair and basement waterproofing contractor our services include basement waterproofing, foundation repair and basement wall repair. Matthews offers a variety of products and services to permanently correct basement and foundation problems. Award wining. Additional DBA - MWA Acquisition LLCRecent Review:Estimate went great. One fellow came out to give the estimate, looked over the basement, and basically told me that he could see nothing wrong. He said that there were signs of repair from the past, but nothing new had developed over the last 15 years. He went out of his way to make sure that his assessment was correct and had one of his superiors come by a couple days later. I got an honest opinion from these guys and they told me that they would not do any repair. They could've raked me over the coals and told me I needed to spend on this but they didn'tBrendan B.
- Business Description:Mold Men of Pittsburgh is a full service mold remediation company that specializes in the removal and the assessment of mold. We are certified through the professional mold inspection institute. We service the greater Pittsburgh and greater western Pennsylvania marketplace. Also, we are certified water damage drying specialists with the IICRC which is the institute of inspection, cleaning and restoration certification. We offer service warranties on our work and we our properly insured to pro..Recent Review:Matt and team at the Mold Men went above and beyond the call of duty to help us with mold remediation for a bank owned home that we purchased. The bank insisted on paying the Mold Men from funds held in escrow and would only do so after the work was done. The team did a wonderful job remediating the mold. They were timely and professional. They cleaned up perfectly after each day. The job was done right. The bank was delayed in paying the Mold Men and they handled the situation with an incredible amount of professionalism with an eye on customer service. I highly recommend themDavid D.
- Business Description:Licensed Engineer. Structural inspections for residential and light commercial properties. See website for more details.Recent Review:Michael Montgomery got to the house on a very stormy day and immediately checked the foundation where there were a few hairline cracks. He then when outside to check the cracks in the brick and immediately noticed by feeling under the bottom row of bricks that the foundation sunk in about 1/2". He then went back into the basement to find out why. Upon inspection he found that the house was not anchored to the foundation. He told us the repairs would be in the 5 to 6 thousand dollar range. He sent a report that evening or the next morning and when the seller agreed to pay for the repairs, Michael sent me a sketch of what needed to be done along with a list of contractors he recommended. Mr Montgomery is a pro and I would recommend him to anybody. <br /Carl A.
- Business Description:Most reviewed painting company on Angie's list A+....Spring is HERE! , let Rhino painting help spring you back with some color! All estimates are free and will be sent out the same day I take a look at your project. All members will recieve 10% off and an extra 5% for booking your painting project within 24 hours. I (Ryan) handle all phone calls / All estimates / All customer care please leave a message if I do not answer and I will call you back the same dayRecent Review:Ryan and Derrick did a fantastic job! Very professional. Responded quickly to my quote request with very competitive pricing. Out of 5 companies, I was sold on their responsiveness and knowledge. Provided a detailed list of work to be performed. followed up daily with quality inspections. Even had his crew correct areas I felt was okay. Just goes to show his level of quality and service expectations for his customers. I highly recommend this company and plan to use them for future painting projectsKimberly S.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural SystemsRecent Review:I was contacted by United Structural Systems quickly after I had made an online inquiry for a quote. Within a week, Bobby came and assessed my foundation issue and provided a quote. I was grateful that they were able to start my project so quickly. The crew (Chris, Dan, and Enrique) installed 5 piers around my garage in only one day. They successfully raised my garage over 2 inches and repaired all cracks and crevices in the brick and mortar perfectly. All the guys were respectful, professional, detail oriented, and pleasant to communicate with. <br /Jennifer M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Crawl space encapsulation can reduce your energy consumption and prevent a wealth of costly issues, but is it necessary? Depends on what’s hiding under your home.
Whether you live in a flood-prone area or are someone who likes to have a plan, this checklist can help you get your home and community ready for a water-related emergency.
Find waterproofing contractors in
waterproofing contractors in Cambridge
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Arbor Works, Ltd.940 Woody Lane
Zanesville, Ohio 43701
- Arbor Works, Ltd.
- Choice Contractors & Log Home Co.2100 Calumet St
Clearwater, Florida 33765
- Choice Contractors & Log Home Co.
- Eco-Seal Home Solutions, LLC.4535 TR 367
Millersburg, Ohio 44654
- Eco-Seal Home Solutions, LLC.
- Fire Side Homes1330 Poorman Rd
Bellville, Ohio 44813
- Fire Side Homes
- Gasser Builders Inc2215 Eastern Rd
Rittman, Ohio 44270
- Gasser Builders Inc
- Matthews Wall Anchor & Waterproofing Services7250 Big Beaver Blvd .
Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania 15010
- Michael Montgomery w/ Buyers Protection Group20 E. Voorhees
Cincinnati, Ohio 45215
- Mid-State Basement System2219 Westbrooke Dr Suite E6
Columbus, Ohio 43228
- Mold Men of Pittsburgh938 Constitution Blvd
New Kensington, Pennsylvania 15068
- MOMPER INSULATION2431 W MAIN ST
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46808
- Matthews Wall Anchor & Waterproofing Services
- Quality Decks LLC304 1/2 Boundry St
Oak Hill, Ohio 45656
- Quality Decks LLC
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc723 Chenault Bridge Rd
Lancaster, Kentucky 40444
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc