In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Cambridge, OH
There are 3 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Cambridge
- Drains&ExcavationServicesGreat! Really happy with kody’s work and it was done when he said he’d do it. Highly recommend him.
- Drains&ExcavationServicesIt went perfect , I called on a tuesday night and Kody came the next day and within an hour He diagnosed the problem and gave me a quote. Finished in a timely manner and did a great job with the clean up! Very impressed overall . Would recommend to everyone ! Fair prices , very friendly , and most of all got my plumbing working !
- Drains&ExcavationServicesDrains and excavation services did an amazing job fixing my drainage issue so fast and very affordable! We will use them for all our needs! Great guys and great company!
- Complete SepticEverything went well. They were right on time, professional, kind. Shaun Neal was awesome and when the sewer lines were still clogged he offered further services with a discount. Another employee came out shortly after, unclogged the lines and I could not have been happier. I highly recommend them and will be using them again
- Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Mid-OhioHe came and assessed the problem quickly and accurately. He offered me a couple of solutions and went right to work. Less than 20 minutes later the problem was solved and everything was flowing...smoothly. Excellent service and very personable....he even gave me a discount that I didn't know was available to me. I would hire them again
- Tim Frank Septic Tank Cleaning CoThey completed the task quickly and promptly and were very informative about new requirements and new county records keeping
- Tim Frank Septic Tank Cleaning CoI called Tim Frank to check out the septic in a foreclosure we had just purchased. The person on the phone was very helpful in answering my questions and setting up the appointment. The appointment was for 8:45 - 9:00 on Monday morning and Don was there just before 9:00. I explained to him that I knew very little about septic systems, having been a city dweller my whole life. Don was courteous and friendly while we walked the property and located the tank. Once the lid was off, he explained what he was doing and how the system worked. He also gave us tips to follow for proper care and maintenance of our system. In fact we have already recommended them to a family member who had hired another company that was unable to inspect her system
- A-1 Septic Tank CleaningThey went above and beyond to help the situation cleaned tank and cleaned filter. Explained in detail all that they were doing very professional
- Howell's Septic Service & Excavating LLCThis is the first time we've needed a service like this, but I can't believe anyone else could have done a better job. We needed help 'now', and Howell's came as soon as possible. They are good, experienced people who were nice to boot.
- ROBERTS SEWER SVCNo problems at all. We monitored the service performed from start to finish. Everything was done very professionally and thoroughly. This is the second time we have used this company and would definitely recommend Robert's Sewer Service to family and friends.
Septic Tank Companies in Cambridge
- Business Description:Matthews Wall Anchor Service has been serving homeowners in and around Pittsburgh, Youngstown and Cleveland for over 30 years. As a nationally recognized foundation repair and basement waterproofing contractor our services include basement waterproofing, foundation repair and basement wall repair. Matthews offers a variety of products and services to permanently correct basement and foundation problems. Award wining. Additional DBA - MWA Acquisition LLCRecent Review:The salesperson David was very honest and had no interest in upselling. He strongly advised against any interior drains for my basement, and he instead recommended an exterior drain called HydroBlox for my backyard. The estimate for the HydroBlox was $3,400. The installation occurred a few weeks later. Three employees used a machine to dig a trench in my backyard, and then because of utility lines, they hand-dug another trench in my side yard. They installed the pieces of HydroBlox and covered them with dirt. I expect the HydroBlox to properly drain the water from my yard, but if they do not, then I will update my review in the futureTiffany Y.
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes..Recent Review:He came and assessed the problem quickly and accurately. He offered me a couple of solutions and went right to work. Less than 20 minutes later the problem was solved and everything was flowing...smoothly. Excellent service and very personable....he even gave me a discount that I didn't know was available to me. I would hire them againDavid Y.
- Recent Review:No problems with the quality of the work or the time it took, but it was surprisingly expensive. So much so that I almost regretted having the work done. The plumber found the shut-off valves inoperable and began replacing them without telling me about it or the additional cost. I should have looked over his shoulder more often and asked more questions, but I did not. Any repairman beginning additional repairs without asking really rubs me the wrong way and leads to a "B" rating at best and a "No" on hiring again. Learn from my mistake: make certain that you do your research on pricing and agree on a price range and scope of work with Geiler (or anyone, for that matter) before they begin the workMatthew W.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business with over 20 years of experience in the excavating and plumbing area. We have pride in our work, and strive to make every customer a repeat customer that will refer us to their family and friends. We are DOT certified. Payment is due upon job completion although we make every effort to work with all customers and other payment arrangements can be made. We also accept all major credit cards
- Business Description:Fire Side Homes and Excavating is a company built on the idea that customer satisfaction and quality should be top priorities. All work is either performed by or directly supervised by the owner himself. Fire Side Homes and Excavating is fully insured and a member of the Richland County Chamber of Commerce. A+ Rated by Better Business Bureau.References are available upon requestRecent Review:Matt and his crew completed this project over a two-week period. The scope of this project was large. The ground around the basement walls were dug to the footers. The house was jacked up and structurally secured before proceeding w/demolition of the walls. A subcontractor was hired to rebuild the basement walls. All of the crew members were very professional. Additionally, a number of other projects were performed around the property. The team was very open to any changes as the project moved forward. Matt was clear on what the price of the project would be and let me know how much additional items would be if I decided to add them on to the project. Fireside provided exceptional quality and value on this project. <br /Ken H.
- Business Description:28 years of serving our customers with septic services. repairs, installations, and cleaning, Drain problems, we do it too. Portable toilets also avaliable.
- Business Description:Chempure Products Corporation is your local, family owned and operated full service Sewer Jetter Nozzles and Pressure water parts installation and repair company! With over 35 years of experience in the industry, we are committed to providing you with exceptional service and high quality workmanship
- Business Description:Theis Septic Cleaning LLC
- Business Description:Webb's Septic Tank Cleaning & Maintenance has more than 25 years of professional experience. We serve residential and commercial clients in Richland, Ashland, Morrow and Crawford counties. Our insured technicians offer complete installation, repair, cleaning and maintenance of septic tanks and systems, as well as sewers and sewer lines. Our specialties include: Sewer and line cleaning Locating septic systems Installing and repairing leech beds Excavating Our crew will finish your proje..
- Business Description:We are a third generation excavating business that specializes in Septic installation and servicing. We just recently added a septic pumping division to our company and we are excited to start helping our customers with all of their septic needs and problems
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Cambridge
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Ace Septic & Drain3750 Chandlersville Rd
- Ace Septic & Drain
- Chempure Products Corporation148 Canal St SE
- Chempure Products Corporation
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- Geiler Home Services6561 Glenway Ave
- Geiler Home Services
- John Rust Excavating62950 Byesville Rd
- John Rust Excavating
- Kimble Septic Tank Clng300 6th Ave
- Kimble Septic Tank Clng
- Theis Septic Cleaning LLC2729 E US Highway 224
- Theis Septic Cleaning LLC