Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Ashley, OH
There are 70 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Ashley
- Ohio Basement AuthorityMitchell Spurlock, a Service Technician, came to service/check the sump pump battery backup and system and provided an excellent service. He was very knowledgeable and thorough. He was concise in determining what was needed (a new battery). He promptly replaced the battery and tested and retested the system. He took the time to keep me informed, while making me familiar to the process. Great job
- Ohio Basement AuthorityThere were several delays due to bad weather (storms and lots of rain), but the team did a great job and were very pleasant and easy to work with. They also pointed out some things I was not aware of that I'll need to take care of in the future.
- Ohio Basement AuthorityThe quality of the work was outstanding and the work quite difficult but they did not stop until the job was completed, which was difficult in this heat and done very well. Thomas Ludwig and his team, Casey, Peyton and Caleb were very professional and efficient. I would hire them again anytime! None better in Ohi
- Ohio Basement AuthorityThomas Ludwig and Casey Fleeman did my sump pump installation and were wonderful! They were on time, answered all of my questions and got everything done wonderfully.
- CT Concrete LLCI am so ecstatic that I choose CT Concrete from the companies I asked to provide estimates in Feb 2021. I interviewed 3 companies, and I chose CT Concrete for 3 primary reasons: Quality from other projects, reputation on Angi and the BBB and price. Additionally the representative, Jim, and I had an instant comfortable interactions throughout the entire process. I told Jim it would be late Summer 2021 before I would be ready to do the work. I contacted him in early August, and needed to get another estimate since lumber prices had increased. The increased costs were very reasonable for my project. Jim involved me in recording the area to be upgraded ( I took lots of pictures and sent them to him via Google Photo link.) He was clear about the requirements to begin work, the payment expected at the beginning (50% of the total at the start and the remainder at the end.) and what to expect about keeping the concrete "safe" from debris leaving unwanted imprints. The crew that came out for the tear down, framing, pour and clean up were outstanding. I voluntarily provided them cold water and homemade lemonade to cool them off on the hot day. They were very appreciative. The driveway, walkway and stoop look so beautiful. Now my neighbor is looking to have a concrete pad added to his driveway too. All of my neighbors surrounding me immediately came over to admire the craftsmanship. I feel like I have definitely picked the absolute best company to invest my money into to improve my home's curb appeal and usefulness. I can't wait to drive on it when it finally cures completely in about 7 days. I am one happy consumer! I'll be happy to have them use my house to show future customers the amazing job they've done
- A P MARCHI INCVery punctual and on time. Tony was very helpful in helping us too decide on how far to extend. What would look good, and what wouldn’t. The was first time ever replacing our driveway...we had gotten many estimates, and recommendations for this company, and they did an awesome job! We were very pleased with the outcome and professionalism of how everything went...from tear out to finish! Would highly recommend this company
- A P MARCHI INCAbsolutely the right choice in cement contractors. Great work and professionalism. Definitely would hire again
- Columbus Garage Floor CoatingExcellent! Great attention to the quality of their work and great customer communication and service.
- A P MARCHI INCTony and his team were great! There was an issue with the slope of our driveway(there was none) as well as the size of each “panel” on the main area of the driveway and Tony was able to see these issues and explain them to us so we knew what he and his team would be doing as they laid our new driveway. We also asked Tony to add some last minute work on with our garage and he had no problem doing so and we were very happy with the way that turned out as well. Overall we received an awesome final product and I would highly recommend A.P. Marchi for concrete work
- Chris Ruh Cement CoI needed to replace my front brick steps from Brick to Concrete. We have been running into loose bricks, pretty much after each winter, to the extent that I was concerned about safety of visitors (my brother-in-law fell on a loose brick). Chris and crew showed up on time (like 1 min early!). And they did a great job taking all the bricks out and pouring concrete instead to give us a peace of mind and a good looking concrete steps. Throughout the process, Chris explained to me what is going on in detail and answered all my questions. I probably asked him the same question a few times and he patiently answered my questions. Chris is a master mason with specialty in concrete. He knows what he is doing and does it well. He is humorous, generous and a gentleman. Chris (personally) spent a lot of time power washing other areas of my pavers even though that was not part of the deal. I offered to pay him for it but he refused and said "I just want the place to look gorgeous when I leave. I highly recommend Chris and his team for any concrete / cement work
Concrete Repair Contractors in Ashley
- Business Description:PLEASE CALL OFFICE AT (614) 297-7320 to set up an appointment! Chris Ruh Cement Company has been proudly serving Central Ohio, OH since 1970 as a concrete contractor. We do all types of concrete and stone work for residential and commercial properties. We handle foundation and basement work, including structural repairs and waterproofing. If you need a professional to install your driveway, sidewalk, or patio... come to usRecent Review:I needed to replace my front brick steps from Brick to Concrete. We have been running into loose bricks, pretty much after each winter, to the extent that I was concerned about safety of visitors (my brother-in-law fell on a loose brick). Chris and crew showed up on time (like 1 min early!). And they did a great job taking all the bricks out and pouring concrete instead to give us a peace of mind and a good looking concrete steps. Throughout the process, Chris explained to me what is going on in detail and answered all my questions. I probably asked him the same question a few times and he patiently answered my questions. Chris is a master mason with specialty in concrete. He knows what he is doing and does it well. He is humorous, generous and a gentleman. Chris (personally) spent a lot of time power washing other areas of my pavers even though that was not part of the deal. I offered to pay him for it but he refused and said "I just want the place to look gorgeous when I leave. I highly recommend Chris and his team for any concrete / cement workTaymoor A.
- Business Description:Brazilian Concrete LLC prides itself on being the go-to choice for clients looking for Driveway Concrete, Stamped Concrete and Concrete Contractors services. Our business is our livelihood but it is also so much more. Brazilian Concrete LLC was started to fill in a void in the current market and to make a business that people can place their trust in. Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. The ..Recent Review:Well first of all, I got this company number from a friend. Then I gave them a call and left a message, sent text as well with my info. However, the guy responded right away and asked for my address and info about the project. Looks like he was nice and easy going. He gave an app to take a look, never showed up. I gave him a call, after multiple tries he responded with "I'll take a look next week " and never happened. I called again to see if he is still interested, he said he will do the job on Mon. ,Imagine, he never looked up the project!! Then he did not show up on Mon. Then gave him a call on Mon. said he is coming on Thur. He did not and will never show up. Be ware as this guy is misleading and dealing with him is a waste of time . I contacted the person who gave me his number, and he agreed that he had an issue with him himself about a payment the this contractor denied to give it to him until after he threaten to sue him. I am happy after all that I did not have a chance to work with him. after ll it's up to youWali A.
- Business Description:Maxima Concrete is a professional Concrete Contractor serving Central Ohio and specializing in Concrete driveways, sidewalks, patios, steps, and flooring. Our front of the house projects start at $3500 and our behind the house projects start at $4500. We offer Concrete and related services, including concrete coloring, aggregate stone, and concrete flatwork. We do not do brick or pavers. We do not do resealing. Give us a call today for an estimate, and to see what we can do for your next proj..Recent Review:We hired Maxima Concrete after getting 3 estimates, they were competitively priced, and we saw the patio and walkway project they did for my sister last year and that turned out great. Tom the estimator had great input on what we had in mind. Jacquie in the office was friendly and very helpful answering questions as needed. Tear out and form setup was on July 16th a Friday. There was an issue with the forms for the new siting area off the porch. I called on Saturday morning at 8 AM leaving a voice message with Jacquie and not really expecting a response till Monday morning. Within 3 hours Flavio, the owner, came out and he saw what I was talking about and promised a crew would be out early Monday to correct it. At 7:45 Monday morning the crew came out and corrected the issue to our complete satisfaction. The following day the concrete was poured as scheduled. The whole project turned out great and looks FANTASTIC, exceeding our expectations!! We have had numerous compliments by neighbors. Both crews; the tear out & form placement crew and the concrete pouring crew, showed up as scheduled, were professional, performed outstanding workmanship and left the work area clean upon work completionMATTHEW W.
- Business Description:With over 18 years of experience, A.P. Marchi, Inc. has been a leading provider of concrete removal and replacement services. As an owner-operated company, we specialize in concrete driveways and quality service at affordable prices. We use the latest tools and equipment to ensure your concrete job is completed correctly and on time. In addition, our employees have extensive experience in the concrete trade to ensure the craftsmanship of the project is second to none. We value our customers a..Recent Review:Very punctual and on time. Tony was very helpful in helping us too decide on how far to extend. What would look good, and what wouldn’t. The was first time ever replacing our driveway...we had gotten many estimates, and recommendations for this company, and they did an awesome job! We were very pleased with the outcome and professionalism of how everything went...from tear out to finish! Would highly recommend this companyLonda B.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to do the job right the first time! We have over 17 years of on the job experience! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:We are really pleased with our beautiful new stamped concrete walkways. Stephen Arthur and his crew did a great job putting in new walkways to our front porch and back porch. We were impressed with the high quality job they did on all the steps from tearout of the old brick walkways, putting in the forms, stamping, and final sealant application. We had good communications with Stephen throughout the processDennis V.
- Business Description:PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL Five full time employees. We do all the work without any subcontractors. We are licensed by the city of Columbus and many of the surrounding suburbs, Having taken and passed the home improvement test by the state of Ohio as a General Contractor. Estimates are free. Coupon for 5% off to Angie's List members. Larger concrete repair and replacement jobs, $2,150 minimum. Additional services: Snow removal and de-icers on commercial lotsRecent Review:Above all, Dan is a craftsman, not just a contractor, which is a rarity these days. He personally, as company owner, provided the in-person evaluation and estimate of the project. Dan arrived for the estimate on a Saturday, as scheduled (he works with his crew during the week) and was very thorough in his assessment of our project. He explained everything he would do, made suggestions to reduce costs and simplify the job, and sent his quote within a reasonable time frame. We were under a time crunch, and Dan understood and worked with us. He and his delightful crew arrived at the scheduled time on a Monday morning and worked throughout the day. Within four hot, humid, hard-working days, they delivered a masterpiece. Every member of the crew was thoughtful, fun, and respectful, and a true pleasure to deal with. Dan is a task master with his crew, directing every aspect of the work, teaching each person how to improve their craft and the product. Not one detail was forgotten or ignored. Dan was the first to arrive each day, and guided each step of the project. The final outcome was a work of art. Dan and his men went beyond our expectations, providing finishing touches that we didn't even expect.. The project has just finished and our neighbors are already coming by to rave about the results. I can't imagine a better outcome than what we received from Dan's company. I rarely recommend a product or a company, but I have no hesitation in recommending Dan Few's Concrete Company to friends and familyCYNTHIA R.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Cost is determined by the job.
- Business Description:Live in the Cleveland area? From driveway repair to concrete floor leveling, the experts at Mr. Level can complete all kinds of residential concrete work for you.Recent Review:Great. Went exactly as planned with no issues or problems.PATRICK M.
- Business Description:Home Improvement Contractor offering quality service and installation.Recent Review:The remodel went Very smoothly! And remodels usually don’t! Shane was very communicative via phone and text and replied promptly to all queries. This is somewhat rare in this industry in my experience so I was delighted about that. His workers were prompt and respectful of our privacy. They cleaned up after themselves each day which was very much appreciated. Each worker or subcontractor was courteous and thorough. Any concerns were addressed promptly. I would recommend hiring Got A Guy for a projectBethany P.
- Business Description:With over 20 years experience, we provide careful attention to detail at a fair price. We understand that, for our customers, time is money. We offer our customers top notch quality at lightning speed. Our primary goal in our process is to provide 100% customer satisfaction, while providing customer service that is clean, fast, and courteous
Deals in Ashley for Concrete Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Mount Gilead
- Lewis Center
- Shawnee Hills
- La Rue
concrete contractors in Ashley
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & P CEMENT95 N HARRIS AVE
- A P MARCHI INCP.O. Box 307747
- A PLUS CONCRETE LIFTING14455 STATE RD
- A-1 Concrete Leveling2199 Lockbourne Rd
- A-1 Concrete Leveling NorthPO Box 347
Mount Gilead, Ohio
- A-1 Quality Carpentry911 ROBINWOOD AVE
- A-Team Construction & Maintenance Co.644 Old Farm Rd
- A1 Concrete356 National Dr
- A:Z Contracting, LLC8220 Richardson Rd.
- AA ALWAYS AFFORDABLE1933 E DUBLIN GRANVILLE RD
- AARON & AARONS ROOFING COMPANY INC.279 BURNS DR N
- ABLE BUILDERS & INSPECTING6690 CANAAN CIR
- Able Contractors LLC2671 sawbury blvd
- Able Roofing4777 Westerville Rd
- ABSOLUTE CONCRETE SOLUTIONS258 E. DOMINION BLVD
- Accu-Spec Construction Services294 Zimpfer St
- Ace Blacktop Co7150 Stahl Rd
- ACE CONCRETE INC2940 Creek Rd
- Adena Paint and Caulk245 Deer Trail Ct
- Affordable Concrete2819 Grosse Pt
- Affordable Home Remodeling863 Lakefield dr.
- ALL ABOUT ROOFING LLC536 Washington Ave
- ALL AMERICAN PAVEMENT 2633 Cambria Mill Rd
- ALL CITY ROOFING & SIDING300 Shanahan Rd
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- All Home Roofs & Siding LLC3051 Lamb Ave
- ALL PURPOSE CONCRETE INCPO Box 1101
- All Site Construction6663 Huntley Rd Ste O
- Alvito Landscape Co. 1740 Ross Rd
- American Clean & Seal Inc4469 Bragdon St
- American Decorative Concrete Inc7845 Royal Park Dr
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- American Handyman902 E Gambier St
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- American Quality Construction LLC6682 State Route 95
Mount Gilead, Ohio
- AmeriCoat Asphalt & Concrete7510 Montgomery Dr
Plain City, Ohio
- Ansten Handyman Services295 Winter Hill Pl
- ARCHITECTURAL CONCRETE SYSTEMS INCPO BOX 476
Grove City, Ohio
- ARMANDO CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION/TEMPESTA BUILDERS83 W CAMPUS VIEW BLVD
- Armor Paving & Sealing6900 Americana Pkwy
- Armstrong Concrete1517 Colorado Ave
- Artisan Design Build6735 Sportsman Club Rd
- ARTISTIC SCAPES LLC6193 BILLINGTON DR
- ASPHALT SERVICES OF OHIO, INC4579 Poth Rd
- AW Construction4860 Briargrove Dr
- A & P CEMENT
- B & L CONTRACTING4445 GARY WAY
- B&C Blacktop7530 Worthington Galena Rd
- B-Level Ltd5020 Basil Western Rd
- B-LINE CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 1931
- BACKUS CONCRETE824 CARRYBACK DR
- BADURINA CONSTRUCTION COMPANY771 ST CLAIR AVE
- Barton Builders Inc13170 Basil Rd NW
- BAUM CUSTOM INTERIORS AND EXTERIORSPO BOX 775
- Beacom Construction Co LLC5437 County Rd 25
- BENCHMARK CONSTRUCTION & DEVELOPMENT3045 E. 5th Ave.
- Big B Concrete322 Harrison St.
- Bill Lewis Cement Contractor2401 Strimple Ave
- BKM Construction LLC237 Curtis Street
- Blubaugh Construction & Design1660 Cullison Rd
- Bobcat And Backhoe Service - Gil Goodheil2777 Liebs Island Rd.
- BONDED ROOFING & CONSTRUCTION3483 E FULTON ST
- Brazilian Concrete LLC5900 Roche Dr Suite LL9
- Bricklin LLC4895 Olentangy Blvd
- Bridge Masters LLC9709 Manassas Drive
- Brooks Concrete4 Ravine Ridge
- Brown-Bell PavingP O Box 29041
- Bruck Blacktop MaintenancePO Box 21013
- Buck & Sons Landscape Service Inc7147 Hayden Run Rd
- Buckeye Building Solutions Ltd52 Westerville Sq #217
- Buckeye Concrete Coatings11222 Big Bear Path
- Buckeye Construction and Renovations342 S. Main st.
- Buckeye Custom Contracting Corp263 Avondale Ave
- Buckeye Custom Renovations1030 Dublin Rd
- Buckeye Home Pros and Property Maintenance7611E Sawmill Commons Lane
- BUCKEYE STATE HOME IMPROVEMENTS1264 ST RTE 73
- B & L CONTRACTING
- C & W Concrete Services Ltd5360 Ponderosa Dr
- C and R handyman services124 north clinton st
- C Roy Homes7565 E Liberty Rd N
- C. K. Enterprises830 Franklin Ave
- Camelot Construction and Design3842 Carberry Dr
- Capital City Handyman Services LLC321 Green Meadows Dr N apartment B
- Capital City Property Services5462 Crenton Dr
- CAPITAL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES LLCPO BOX 307231
- Capoccia Concrete, LLC8631 Olde Worthington Rd.
- CAPSTONE FLOORING LLC309 S CHILLICOTHE ST
Plain City, Ohio
- CAREY PRECAST CONCRETE COMPANY3436 TWP RD 98
- Carter's Concrete contracting1024 Lancaster ave
- CASE HANDYMAN & REMODELING OF COLUMBUS13910 CENTER VILLAGE RD
- CAUTELA CONCRETE7366 SCHOOLCRAFT LN
- CDK Structures Inc4600 Mitchell Ln
- Central Ohio Concrete1726 Pompey Rd
- CENTRAL OHIO CONCRETE CUTTING6450 W BROAD ST
- Chase Brick Paving2728 N County Line Rd
- Chisel Works LLC5725 Firwood Pl
- Chris Ruh Cement Co41 S Grant Ave
- Christopher Construction Home ImprovementP.O. Box 1377
Grove City, Ohio
- CHRISTOPHER CONSTRUCTION/MICHAEL CHRISTOPHER CONST1000 LAKE TREE CT
- CJS Asphalt & Sealcoating737 W High St
- Claggett & Sons Inc3396 Sharon Valley Rd NE
- CLAUSEN CUSTOM BUILDERS LLC7094 STONE CT
- Columbus Concrete Construction1255 N Hamilton Rd # 101
- Columbus Garage Floor Coating1003 Concord Ave
- Columbus Home Services640 Lakeview Plaza Blvd Ste F
- C & W Concrete Services Ltd