When a timely fix is required, knowing your home's door manufacturer for replacement parts can ensure a perfect fit. Here are four ways to identify the door manufacturer and get the parts you need.
Get matched with top door installers in Bellbrook, OH
There are 59 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Bellbrook
- Requarth-Supply OneI called Requarth to repair an older Andersen Patio Door that was not opening/closing properly. They came by to take a look and provide an estimate, but it turned out that my door only needed a minor adjustment. They made this adjustment and now the door works perfectly. And they wouldn't accept any payment for their visit. I'd recommend them and would definitely call again if needed
- Totton and son garage doorsMark is so nice. They keep you informed of his arrival time. They worked us in and he even came at 6:00 pm to see what the malfunction was. He was able to determine the issue in 5 minutes and was able to fix the issue. Very prompt to your needs, excellent service. Just the best!!!! Our only choice hands down!!! We wouldn’t recommend anyone else
- Totton and son garage doorsAmazing service! From the initial call to the service everyone was so kind and helpful. He immediately knew what was wrong and within 20 minutes had everything running perfectly. Explained everything he did and what I needed to do to keep it running smooth. I will call for my yearly maintenance in the future. I would highly recommend them if you need a new door or any repairs. Thank you!
- Jadel F.Pro arrived for job and was very pleasant young man. After viewing the door threshold I wanted replaced, he informed me that it would be a more complicated job (involving removing the doorframe to get to the threshold), and that the price quoted by Angi would not cover the job. He told me of a product that could be used to strengthen the rotted wood, which I found at Lowe's and applied myself. I am going to use wood filler to build up the wood and sand and paint the old threshold. That will hopefully preserve what is left of the old wood. I wasn't sure how to answer the question "Was money paid or were services performed?" Yes, I paid money and no, the service was not performed. I was charged the full quoted fee from Angi. I understand the pro must still be paid for the time he spent coming to the site, but the job I was contracting for was not done. This is really more of a review of Angi.com services and not the pro himself. This experience was my first time using Angi, and makes me wary of using it again for other projects
- Dayton Door SalesGreat customer service, excellent choices of products. Even better was the installation by experienced installers. They did a great job, the doors are much heavier and of a higher quality than from a big box store, more soundproof, and look incredible!
- All American Home Remodeling IncAll American Home Remodeling, Inc did a complete gutting and remodel of my outdated kitchen this year (2020). Chris and his staff made the planning part painless. The work was done on time and on schedule within my budget. Chad was very professional and a pleasure to work with. He is a perfectionist and I could not be happier with how the Kitchen turned out. I also had a bathroom remodeled 17 years ago (2003) by the same company and they did a great job on that as well. I highly recommend All American Home Remodeling, In
- American Weathertechs LLC - CincinnatiWe had all of our windows replaced and a sliding glass door. The team was professional, courteous and punctual. They answered all of my questions. The crew leader identified an issue with the frame of one the windows, something I would not have noticed but he was honest about it so we can get it fixed. He demonstrated how to operate the windows and the sliding glass door. I was impressed with how clean they left things. They made sure no material or trash was left behind when then they were done. They finished in the two day time period they quoted me. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone that is in the market for new windows. They did a great job. Ask for Dallas’s crew!
- Chuck's Handyman & Insulation Services LLCIt went well. Working with Chuck's Handyman was the best idea I had. I'm grateful to them for there services. I would recommend them to anyone that's in need of home repairs at a fair price.
- Perry Window CleaningAmazing group of people! Worked well together and were very thoughtful of my belongings. Helped me diagnose a few window problems. My windows look amazing very pretty inside and out. Loved the non-chemical process outside. They did dry spot free! To my surprise :-). I will be using them again and I would highly recommend them. I want to also say that the process from beginning to end with the communication was very good in a unique way these days
- Perry Window CleaningVery professional at a fair price. Worked a 12 hour day to complete the windows in our old and large house. They cleaned windows, storms and screens as well as vacuuming sills. We are very happy with them and would definitely use them again.
Door Installers in Bellbrook
- Business Description:New Windows or Exterior Re-capping - $285 (warren, butler, clermont, montgomery, hamilton) Re-Insulate and Re-Wrap those windows (Butler, Warren, Hamilton COUNTIES, DAYTON, OH) New windows should always come with Lifetime Guarantee....... Don't fall for that trick from competitors as sales pitch. If its a good product then they should stand behind it WANT TO GET A NEW LOOK OR COLOR FOR CUSTOM WINDOW WRAP?? CAN'T AFFORD NEW WINDOWS YET?? NEED TO WRAP THAT FASCIA??? NEED TO GET WINDOWS RE-INSUL..Recent Review:Everything went great and the news doors and installation look amazing. Definitely recommend for future services.Laura H.
- Business Description:For the last 25 years Merit Home Improvements has been improving homes with our premium line of replacement windows, siding, canvas and aluminum awnings, carports and patio enclosures. Call or email for your free in-home estimate or come into our showroom and speak with one of our associates. Additional DBA - Merit Construction CompanyRecent Review:I was impressed with the quality of the work and the professionalism of the company.Maribeth Z.
- Business Description:General contractor specializing in roofing, siding, windows, doors, and gutters. We also work with all major insurance companies, we offer financing and accept most major credit cards. We treat your home as if it were our own
- Business Description:Crown Pointe Remodeling is a veteran owned and operated, fully licensed, insured and bonded residential general contracting company. We at Crown Pointe Remodeling specialize in exterior and interior remodeling and restoration services such as roofing, siding, gutters, windows, doors, decks, bathrooms, kitchens, and basements. Crown Pointe Remodeling is an Owens Corning Preferred Roofing Contractor, Andersen Window Certified Contractor, Pella Preferred Contractor, as well as an Preferred LP Sm..Recent Review:The service was fantastic. Everybody was very professional. They made sure everything was clean and perfect.JOSEPH N.
- Business Description:We are a full service asphalt sealcoating and striping business. We handle all residential and commercial projects. We also handle repair work and line and symbol striping. We do not sub contract our work and have over 30 years experience in this fieldRecent Review:Ronnie and his crew did a fantastic job on our driveway resurfacing project. Ronnie was very professional, provided our quote in a timely manner and the job was scheduled and completed. The driveway looks fantastic and we recommend Asphalt Maintenance Specialists!Theodora R.
- Business Description:We can do all interior and most exterior projects for your home or business! We are dedicated to our clients satisfaction, time, and budgets! We are a locally owned and operated business, and look forward to working with youRecent Review:Pros: According to contractor, these extra services were provided at no cost: “Used additional gallons of paint to re-do the priming and painting; used additional trim around the foundation posts and windows; and replaced the boxes and brought them to code.” (1) The contractor never provided me with a written work start date or schedule of days and daily time range when work would be performed. This info would have helped me plan my work day. No one wants to be in the bed when the contractor is ringing the doorbell to start work –AND- a customer is better able to plan his workdays when he has an idea of the time the contractor will be working in the home. (2) The contractor did not show up for work the first day work was supposed to start. (3) The Contractor refused to apply wood filler to the wood paneling on walls (to make walls look like drywall) before priming and painting the walls. He claimed the wood filler would crack. (I had this done in a former home and 9 months later, before my departure from the house, there was no cracking—See Photo 4). (4) The contractor failed to order the carpet for the stairwell in well in advance of the work start date; and as a result, learned the carpet I selected was on backorder so a substitute had to be selected. (5) The first day of work, the contractor left my home without notifying me. As a result, my garage door was left open—making it easy for someone to steal items in my garage or even break into my living area and assaulting/killing me. The contractor basically performed all the tasks in the contract, but the quality of the painting (See Photo 1) and finishing of the baseboard was questionable (See Photo 2). I would be hesitant to hire this contractor again because it would be too cumbersome for me to attach a detailed military specification-type Addendum to the contract to ensure there is a “meeting of the minds” on all things related to the contractual work. For example, I thought removing all nails/screws from wall and correcting imperfections before sanding and painting was standard for professional painting jobs. This contractor does not necessarily agree. Also, I wanted the walls to have a polished look, but instead it looks like what it—painted wood paneling. Consequently, my new, stylish wall light sconces (See Photo 3) look out of place on the walls. I’ll need to find another contractor who will prepare the walls the way I recommended/provided photos to communicate my vision of the finished walls (See Photo 4Armenda D.
- Business Description:With over 50 years of combined roofing experience and a Master Shingle Applicator! HTC Roofing is family owned and operated, we're experts in roofing, siding, gutters and windows. We specialize in handling Insurance claims for residential storm damage and retail jobs. HTC has had thousands of satisfied customers and we're proud of our A+ rating with the BBB. We do residential and commercial roofing systems and HTC is fully insured for your protection. We offer up to a 50 year labor warranty (..Recent Review:Heath and his crew did a great job. Heath was very knowledgeable about the work that needed to be done and to bring everything up to code. The crew had the job done in one day.david b.
- Business Description:I am able to take care of nearly all of your home improvement needs with the speed and efficiently you expect. I use only the highest quality helpers that have the specific knowledge of your particular project. Combined we have over a hundred years of experienceRecent Review:All went smoothly, and I’m pleased with the finished product. Will definitely hire again!Linda A.
- Business Description:We are a small family owned business based in Wilmington, Ohio. We specializing in all forms of commercial and residential construction and electrical services. We are licensed master electrician OH LIC #48028, we are fully insured and covered by Ohio Workers Compensation. All of our technicians are employees of our companyRecent Review:Talked briefly and he did not follow through with contact and our discussion.Gary F.
- Business Description:Henley Home Services is a real estate investment and full services property maintenance company specializing in painting, maintenance evaluations and complete handyman service. We provide efficient and cost effective services for commercial and residential property owners. Henley Home Services is your one stop shop for your repair needs. Save time. Sitting at home searching through the newspaper or phonebook looking for a responsive quality contractor, can literally takes hours out of your d..Recent Review:My project is scheduled for January, but he presented very professionally, clean, well spoken, snd made me feel more than confident in his services. I may hire him to repair existing basement stairs, pending quote approval. ThanksSteve G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
When doors refuse to open, close, or lock properly, going about your day can become a real headache. How much can you expect door repairs to cost? From small DIY fixes to major replacements, we've broken down everything you need to know.
Keeping you and your home protected with fortified exterior doors doesn’t always mean replacing your door entirely. This guide will give you a few ways to strengthen your door and frame and make it resistant to forced entry.
Find door installers in
- Spring Valley
- West Carrollton
- Huber Heights
- Yellow Springs
door installers in Bellbrook
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Custom Roof & Spouting1816 Montgomery Ave.
- A E Fickert2908 Springboro Rd W
- A SERVICE GLASS INC1363 N FAIRFIELD RD
- A to Z Remodeling LLC7313 S Range Line Rd
- AB General Contractor3021 Arthur Rd
- Ace Window and Door44 E Funderburg Rd
- ACORN CONSTRUCTION & REMODELNG4551 Gateway Circle
- Ad Kistler & Son Bathroom Specialist3090 Meadow Park Dr
- Advanced Home Solutions7901 Marcia Dr
- AFFORDABLE GLASS & MIRROR7210 CHAMBERSBURG RD
- Affordable Remodeling615 Franklin Ave.
- AIR-TITE WINDOW2430 Albany St
Beech Grove, Indiana
- Airway Construction Co3602 Valley St
- All American Home Remodeling Inc102 South Main St
- All Around Painting & Home Restorations19 MacReady Ave
- All Service Handyman LLC3252 Drew Rd
- ALL SKILL SERVICES5335 Springboro Pike Ste D
- All-Seal6104 Poe
- ALL-SEAL HOME IMPROVEMENT INC102 W MAIN ST
- Alluring Glass Shower Doors5253 Wooster Road
- America Custom BuildersPo Box 491
- American Drywall and Remodeling423 E. Home Ave.
- American Weathertechs LLC - Cincinnati8892 Beckett Rd
West Chester, Ohio
- Anderson Construction294 Redbank Dr.
- Andrew's Roofing & General Contracting106 Cliff St
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- Apex Exterior Solutions1527 Wayne Ave
- AREA WIDE DOOR & WINDOW59 S MAIN ST
- Asphalt Maintenance Specialist4091 S Union Rd
- Atlas Restoration & Remodeling1714 Findlay Rd
- Avery's Remodeling Co.336 n Dixie dr, apt 3
- A Custom Roof & Spouting
- B & D Remodeling
- B W HOME IMPROVEMENT2920 E 3RD ST
- Bauer Roofing Siding & Solar Solutions LLC3000 Springboro W
- Bear's Home Improvements LLC2011 Blake Ave
- Best Glass326 Troy St
- BILL WAX DAYTON HOME IMPROVEMENT558 E Dixie Dr
- BJ Builders3127 Wolfe Dr
- Bolin's Home Improvements827 Caldwell St
- Bond & Sons Construction Services, LLC859 S. Detroit St
- Boomer Repairs LLC1347 Bartley Rd
- Brain Lumber Co409 E St
- BREWER'S HOME IMPROVEMENTS2592 old springfield rd
- BROOKVILLE ALUMINUM CO15868 Providence Pike
- Bruce Construction Company5585 Storms Creek Rd
- Buckeye Door Sales9735 Upper Lewisburg-Salem Rd
- Buckeye Garage Door Repair3710 Norledge Dr
- Buckeye Home Improvements LLC725 Mound St
- Builders Group Construction15119 School House Rd
- Buschur's Home Improvement Ctr5784 Poe Ave
- B & D Remodeling
- C W Miller Remodeling2075 Erickman Ln
- c.a.l.l. construction l.l.c.5095 Waynesville Jamestown Rd
- Cabinets Plus More8854 Darke Montgomery County Line Road
- Centerville Restoration & Remodeling LLC120 S Village Dr
- CGK Remodeling8100 Dry Run Cir
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Cincinnati12121 Champion Way
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Dayton6258 Executive Blvd
- Chateau Group Construction1664 E State Rt 73
- Cincinnati Construction Company7603 Achterman Rd
Pleasant Plain, Ohio
- CINCINNATI HOME IMPROVEMENT COMPANY LLC28 Cincinnati Ave
- Cincinnatihandymaneugene4201 Homer Ave
- Claggett's Fix It All LLC4449 Harbison St
- Clarke Contractors Inc4475 Muhlhauser Rd
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- CLEAR CHOICE USA OF DAYTON1784 S METRO PKWY
- Clemon's Carpentry and Design9672 Centervillecreek Ln.
- Columbia Kitchen and Bath4723 Red Bank Rd
- Copeland Roofing & Siding, Inc4080 Dayton Xenia Rd.
- Craftsmen Home Improvements2663 S Dixie Dr
- Crossroads Construction2142 Needmore Rd
- Crown Pointe Remodeling3951 W Franklin St Ste 3
- Crown Pointe Remodeling LLC 10999 Reed Hartman Hwy Ste 107
- C W Miller Remodeling
- D & A Handyman Service LLCPO Box 60564
- D & L Construction and Restoration LLC4817 Bofield Dr
- D&G Roofing and Restoration LLC2275 Miamisburg-Centerville Rd.
- DACRAFT727 DAYTON OXFORD RD
- Daniels Maintenance & Construction LLCP.O Box 3137
- Dans Drywall Repair12 N Sutphin St
- Dave's Handyman ServicePo box 340841
Beavercreek Township, Ohio
- Day 1 Construction LLC5848 deerfield st
- Daytime Exteriors LLC9101 N Dixie Dr
- Dayton Door Sales1112 Springfield St
- DAYTON METAL DOOR INC1717 SPAULDING RD
- Dayton Roof & Remodeling Co418 Merrick Dr
- Demir Carpentry300 N Fountain Ave
- Diamond Custom Creations416 Ohio Ave
- Done Wright Door Services LLC418 Merrymaid Dr.
- DoorTech LLC
- Double Tilt Sash & Door Co.7142 Salem Rd
- Douglas Construction6312 Rosecrest Drive
- Dreamworks Construction services2759 South Blvd
- DUNN WELL CONSTRUCTION9185 COUNTRY POND TRL
- D & A Handyman Service LLC
- E-Z ACCEPTANCE Builders Inc.2110 Copley Rd.
- EAGLE PROPERTY MAINTENANCE LLC2810 WAYNE AVE
- Earth scapes property maintenance1929 Lower Bellbrook Rd
- East Company1240 Stanley Ave
- Englewood Glass Inc.9 S Walnut St.
- Erie Construction Midwest Inc4271 Monroe St
- Ernst Home InspectionsPO Box 299
New Carlisle, Ohio
- E-Z ACCEPTANCE Builders Inc.