Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Bellbrook, OH
There are 47 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Bellbrook
- Plumb Tite PlumbingPlumb Tite was easy to schedule. Tim arrived and reviwed the toilets we were looking at replacing, including installation of a bidet in one of the bathrooms. He was very friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. He was able to give us a quote within 15 minutes of the visit. Although we chose to go another route, I highly recommend Plumb Tite
- PRO-TECH CUSTOM CONCRETEEverything went very well! A professional, friendly and extremely skilled team. When they offer a suggestion, listen. Every expectation was met. Neighbors have been stopping by with complements, asking who did the work. I would definitely recommend Pro-Tech for concrete work.
- Plumb Tite PlumbingTim did a through evaluation of the situation and we both came to the conclusion that too much demo would be required to replace the bib. So Tim took the 60 year old bib apart and fixed it. He reassembled the bib, tested it, cleaned up the space and left. The greatest compliment is that the repair is holding. Would hire again
- Ameripave Blacktopping LLCEvery step of the way, from requesting a site visit and quote, to scheduling and to the work being done today, went very smoothly. Seldom have we dealt with more professional owners and crew. They were very timely, skilled, equipped to do the job right, and respectful of property. It is clear that this fourth generation family business is founded on a commitment to offering quality service
- AJ's Tree ServiceAJ was very professional and punctual getting me a quote on the driveway expansion I was planning to have done. AJs crew showed up on time the day work was scheduled to begin, they were very professional, very nice and their work was fantastic. They were very meticulous and very clean, you couldn't tell it had been a work site after they left. I would like to thank AJ and his crew on a job well done. I will definitely hire AJ for future work and absolutely give his company a 5 star recommendation for anyone who has a concrete project that needs to be completed in the Dayton or Cincinnati area. Philip Hornun
- FOUNDATION BUILDERS LLCWe are very pleased with our new egress window. Mike, Stacy, and the entire crew were quick to respond to my questions and took care of the job, just as they described. There was truly was no mess in our home and everything turned out great! I never knew this type of work could even be done in a pre-existing home
- Hastings and Sons Concreteoutstanding. very efficient and friendly associates. they even did a few jobs not included in the original contract.
- M & H PreservationsThey did an amazing job. Came one day to demo and remove the old patio and walkway. Next day, the new concrete was poured and was ready to go. Met the deadline that we had stated. Would hire again.
- M & H PreservationsExcellent! Looks great and completed in a single day. Could not have asked for more. This was worth every penny!
- M & H PreservationsThe guys did excellent work. I needed it done within a week, and they actually came out the next day. Very professional.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Bellbrook
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Concrete Work, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:When the square footage of your circular driveway rivals that of your 4 bedroom house you get multiple quotes. James at Powerhouse Construction was great to work with and the finished project was excellent. He walked through all the items he was going to complete such as saw cut control joints, drilled rebar for joining to the garage, and why he uses those methods. I received 5 quotes and he was the only one to include the finishing work of bringing in topsoil and seeding after the concrete work was completed. Since having the driveway replaced, I have gotten multiple comments form neighbors and even people driving by regarding how good it looks. James and his team persevered through several unforeseen obstacles such as parts of the originally driveway being 12” thick, some areas having zero gravel underneath, some areas having round river stone (not great for compacting), and a record 4” of rain one evening that turned the job site into a giant mud pit complicating work for almost a week. James brought in ~100 tons of crushed stone which they compacted multiple times to ensure a solid foundation for the concrete. He even filled the large hole I dug for the basketball hoop with concrete as they were pouring that section of driveway (I dug the hole, set, and braced the post, but avoiding the mixing 12+ bags of concrete by hand was a nice bonus) The job did take longer than planned and there were a few equipment issues, and as mentioned weather issues, but the final product was great. No contractor can control the weather and I think leading up to the pour days I was looking at the weather app on my phone hourly. He had to push a planned pour date (Friday) due to incoming storms but was able to complete on Monday. They are not the biggest and they don’t have a fleet of branded vehicles, but they all worked hard and delivered a quality driveway for me and my family that we will use for decades to comeAndy B.
- Business Description:We specialize in all phases of concrete projects, lawn care and remodeling services! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:The service was good. They were on time and they did everything they said they would do.Jihad "Jay" M.
- Business Description:Fencemasters was established in the spring of 1990.It has been family owned and operated since. We not only serve the tristate area but also the US Armed Forces across the U.S. We are your one stop shop for all your Concrete and Fencing Needs. We provided site fencing for Katrina victims for 2 years and also helped Gulf Coast pipeline restore their site security after the storm. We are a home grown christian owned company and we do our best to uphold biblical standards of work ethicRecent Review:Did not use this business but they are doing my neighbors driveway, they have been incredibly unprofessional, got concrete all over the side of my house, was rude to my partner when she asked them to move their truck that was blocking our driveway. We have called multiple times and tried to talk to the owner about getting it resolved and he has yet to return anything to us. Absolutely ridiculous that I'm not even using these people and they get concrete all over the side of my house. They have ruined our side yard and it will most likely take us months if not a year to get all the concrete and rocks out of my yard. you can clearly see the damage to my house, all of this was accurate and I have pictures and videos. THIS COMPANY ALSO TOUCHED MY HOUSE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION AND WALKED ON MY PROPERTY WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM ME, THE HOME OWNER. AGAIN I HAVE TRIED TO CALL THE OWNER OF THIS AWFUL BUSINESS TO FIX THE DAMAGES HE DID TO MY HOUSE. HAD MY INSURANCE CALL HIM, CALLED OVER 6 TIMES NO RESPONSE. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND NEVER HIRE THESE GOD AWFUL HUMANS TO WORK FOR YOU. I Have plenty of video and picture proof, the picture uploaded, is after he tried to half *** wipe off the cement and ruined my siding at the same time., also did all this WITHOUT my permissionCameron C.
- Business Description:We specialize in everything concrete. Need that drive way fixed or extended? Sidewalk crumbling? Does the Mrs. want a beautiful stamped patio to entertain guest in the backyard? We have over 30 years experience in the industry and we are fully insured. Call us to schedule your free estimateRecent Review:Hastings & Sons is an excellent company to work with. We had a couple of communication issues, but they took care of every detail. I would definitely hire them againRick F.
- Business Description:The mission of M&H Preservations is to provide quality residential concrete service at a competitive Price.Recent Review:Excellent job!! Excellent price!! Excellent crew of five, who were very experienced, 20 yrs! I would definitely use them again if I have a concrete project!richard s.
- Business Description:Here at Select Concrete Floors, LLC we have been providing the highest-quality Concrete Services for over 3-years to the Greater Ohio area. We are looking for both repeat homeowners, and one-time homeowners. We provide optimal service for both residential, and commercial facets. If you’re looking for high-quality concrete work you’ve come to the right place! We look forward to serving you just as we have our previous and current happy customersRecent Review:The service went well. They are professional and on time.Keneth N.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime once you see our quality work. We're passionate about delivering an exceptional experience. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your homeRecent Review:I wouldn't hire Dalton again and if you do, don't pay in full until the job you agreed on is completely finished. The only reason we gave 1 star is due to some work being done. I walked through the entire job with him before we hired him and pointed out everything that we wanted repaired/fixed and when he said he was finished, I would walk through it with him again and point out what wasn't finished and Dalton would either go get more concrete or say he was out and say he would come back another day. This has gone on since July 23rd. We still have some water coming in. I have spent a lot of time trying to Dalton to come back and finish up the job. He keeps saying his current job is taking longer or text me next week. Yesterday he finally agreed to come this morning after several text messages and after looking at what needed to be finished, he said he was going to get materials and never came back. I keep all communications for reference and I suggest it for anyone to do the sameGreg S.
- Business Description:Family owned businessRecent Review:McAaron and his team were very professional and got the job done quickly. Our old stone wall in our backyard was in shambles and needed significant repair. McAaron's estimate was lower than other bids and his team's workmanship was fantastic. The wall looks great now! So glad we called himMegan J.
- Business Description:I am able to take care of nearly all of your home improvement needs with the speed and efficiently you expect. I use only the highest quality helpers that have the specific knowledge of your particular project. Combined we have over a hundred years of experienceRecent Review:All went smoothly, and I’m pleased with the finished product. Will definitely hire again!Linda A.
- Business Description:Trees, Shrubs, Brush and Stumps Removal. Tree Trimming, Tree Shaping, Crown Reduction, Elevation of Trees and MoreRecent Review:This company was amazing. They were fast, efficient and overall an absolute great experience. I would recommend that if you're looking to have a tree or trees removed, you cannot go wrong hiring F&F. Our neighbors all made comments on how good this company was. Thank you againThomas S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Spring Valley
- West Carrollton
- Huber Heights
- Yellow Springs
concrete contractors in Bellbrook
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st In Home Improvements
- 1st In Home Improvements
- A & D LawnCare1848 CENTER RD
- A to Z Remodeling LLC7313 S Range Line Rd
- A&J Concrete services
- AB General Contractor3021 Arthur Rd
- Academy Improvements LLC7937 Rustic Woods Dr
- ACORN CONSTRUCTION & REMODELNG4551 Gateway Circle
- Across Town Foundation Solutions2445 E Galbraith Rd
- Advanced Construction & Remodeling, Inc.761 Miamisburg Centerville Rd
- Advanced Home Solutions7901 Marcia Dr
- Airway Construction Co3602 Valley St
- AJ's Tree Service7382 BUTLER WARREN RD
- All Aspects1049 S Central Ave
- ALL SEASON REMODELING4761 OLD SALEM RD
- All Service Handyman LLC3252 Drew Rd
- America Superior Erectors, Inc.9552 Williams Drive
- American Clean & Seal Inc4469 Bragdon St
- American Drywall and Remodeling423 E. Home Ave.
- American Pride Concrete & Construction1125 Bermuda Dr
- AmeriCoat Asphalt & Concrete7510 Montgomery Dr
Plain City, Ohio
- Ameripave Blacktopping LLCP.O. Box 244
South Vienna, Ohio
- Andrew's Roofing & General Contracting106 Cliff St
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- Andys handyman service 160 SW 15th St
- ANRO BUILDERS INC.1571 N. CENTRAL DRIVE
- AquaProof Inc12097 Mosteller Rd
- ARCO - Affordable Roofing & Chimney Options6202 Hamilton Middletown Rd
- Artisans Concrete & Construction4511 Hoffman Dr
- Asphalt Maintenance Specialist4091 S Union Rd
- Avery's Remodeling Co.336 n Dixie dr, apt 3
- Aztec Lawn and Landscaping345 Armand dr
- A & D LawnCare
- B & D Concrete LLC.128 S Miami Ave.
- B & T Construction2989 W. Lwr. Springboro Rd
- BARNEY'S TRUE VALUE HARDWARE3375 DAYTON XENIA RD
- Bell's Preferred Restoration Care534 E Dixie Dr
- Bill Potter Concrete Construction, LLC2001 Washington Mill Rd
- Bishops Remodeling11322 US-50
- Blue Steel Construction and Design2382 Sunflower Dr
- Bolin's Home Improvements827 Caldwell St
- Bone Dry Roofing & Masonry - Cincinnati9940 Cincinnati Dayton Rd
West Chester, Ohio
- Brewster Construction LLC618 Shepherd Dr
- Bridge Masters LLC9709 Manassas Drive
- BROWN & BILLS GROUP55 HILLSIDE CT
- BRUNS GENERAL CONTRACTING INC3050 S TIPP COWLESVILLE RD
Tipp City, Ohio
- Buckeye Seal Coating & Repair, LLC835 Timber Lane
- Builders Group Construction15119 School House Rd
- B & D Concrete LLC.
- C&V Concrete and Construction1713 Willamet Rd.
- c.a.l.l. construction l.l.c.5095 Waynesville Jamestown Rd
- CARTER CONCRETE & CONSTRUCTION585 CARPENTER RD
- CertaPro Painters® of Dayton4419 Linden Ave
- Chimney Works Inc2450 Civic Center Dr
- CINCINNATI HOME IMPROVEMENT COMPANY LLC28 Cincinnati Ave
- Cincinnati Structural Solutions9536 Cincinnati Columbus Rd
- CJS Asphalt & Sealcoating737 W High St
- Classic Concrete Design, LLC311 W. Simpson St.
- Complete Innovations3106 Illinois Ave
- ConTech4244 Fulton Ave
- Cooper landscaping7020 W State Route 41
- Coopers Blacktop LLC2165 South State Route 48
Ludlow Falls, Ohio
- Cornett Custom Concrete and Home Rejuvenation1021 howard ct
West Alexandria, Ohio
- Custom Contractor Services6507 walnut ridge rd
- C&V Concrete and Construction
- D&J HOME IMPROVEMENT503 EAST ST CLAIR ST.
- Daniels Maintenance & Construction LLCP.O Box 3137
- Dave's Handyman ServicePo box 340841
Beavercreek Township, Ohio
- Davis Concrete & Construction801 N Heincke Rd
- Dean's Landscaping IncPO Box 933
- drywall by jerry56 e. mumma ave.
- D&J HOME IMPROVEMENT
- E.S.G. Innovative Solutions Inc.1098 Parkway Dr
- East Company1240 Stanley Ave
- Easy Living Homes7103 Mela Ct
- English construction company4056 Little Richmond Rd
- Essential Landscaping & IrrigationPO Box 1275
- Everdry Waterproofing of Cincinnati9814 Harwood Ct
- Everitt Concrete100 Community Dr
- Everything & Company1214 harvard blvd
- E.S.G. Innovative Solutions Inc.
- F & F Tree Service5488 Eshbaugh Rd
- F. A. Blair LLC300 E. Auburn Ave. Suite 226B
- Fencemasters & Driveway Replacement Specialist LLC5544 Eureka Dr
- Frisby Construction1375 State Route 131 Ste D1
- Fyffe Construction & Maintenance1881 Owendale Dr
- F & F Tree Service
- Garage Kings605 Norgal Dr
- Garver Contract Services3595 Roslynn Ave
- General Contractors, LLC7731 OH-29
De Graff, Ohio
- GL Dart General Contracting - A1 Roofing & Construction74 E Franklin St
- Greater Dayton Construction Group4197 Research Blvd
- Garage Kings
- J And N315 Broadway St
Washington Court House, Ohio
- J J CONSTRUCTIONPO Box 24593
Huber Heights, Ohio
- J&J Custom Construction LLC1855 Bellbrook Ave
- Jacksons Top Notch Trades8212 Morrow-Rossburg Rd
- Jaco Waterproofing4350 Wade Mill Rd
- James ConcretePO Box 126
- JD Enterprises Inc7670 Bigger Rd
- Jeff Martin Construction220 Boyce St
- JOHN DAVIS3611 Ridgeway Rd
- John T. Hanauer & Sons Brick and Stone Co.8780 Old Stage Rd
- J And N