For homeowners who struggle to keep up with household those whose health prevents them from doing certain tasks, hiring help with chores around the house can be a huge help. Here are some of the best chores pros can do for you to make life a little easier
Get matched with top handyman services in Bellbrook, OH
There are 51 highly-rated local handyman services.
Recent Handyman Reviews in Bellbrook
- Rob's Handyman ServicesI have to say that I was more than pleased with the work and the attitude of both Rob and Michael. They went above and beyond “average handyman “ expectations. They explained everything they were planning to do and everything they did……..very good, open and honest communication. The “really, REALLY L
- Rob's Handyman ServicesRob torn down my old deck and built a brand new deck on the back of our house and added new supports. Was done ahead of schedule several days and looked great. Tons of compliments from the neighbors. Would hire him again in a heartbeat.
- Aaron Vennefron Handyman ServiceWent good, because of the type of shower faucet I bought neither I or Aaron had the correct parts to finish the job at one time. Had to come back after he brought the parts needed. He did a very good job. Will call him again.
- Superior Lawn Care & Home ImprovementsThe project went very well. It grew due to problems no one could have foreseen, and they went above and beyond in responding. The final results were great.
- Superior Lawn Care & LandscapingSuperior Lawn Care cleared our gutters and the rain water now flows down spouts, no longer allowing water overflow into yard. Moved existing fence to new location efficiently. Installed new fence after clearing old brush and existing landscape. Everything was perfectly accomplished. Employees, as well as supervisor, D. Holland, were courteous and explained what steps were required to achieve finished look. We’ve hired their services multiple times and will continue to do so in the future
- David Gordon Construction LLCExcellent! Showed up when promised and didn’t stop until the job was done! Great work and very professional/friendly. Plan to call him first the next time we need work done!
- Chuck's Handyman & Insulation Services LLCVery well and the tenant was happy with the work. His communication was very professional and I would definitely work with him again
- Superior Lawn Care & Home ImprovementsI had a long list of to do’s to get our house ready to get on the market. Donnie and crew were awesome and ready to take on everything I asked for. They did gutter tightening, cleaning and landscape cleanup outside. Inside they painted a room, installed a vanity, installed 2 sinks, installed some can lighting, outlets and finished lining my basement ceiling. they had a great attitude and were willing to help with any and everything around the house. They got the work done in just a few days for very reasonable pricing and left the place clean. I will be keeping their number for any follow ups when when we get the inspection back for the buyers. Thanks guys! You helped us get the house ready quick
- All American Home Remodeling IncAll American Home Remodeling, Inc did a complete gutting and remodel of my outdated kitchen this year (2020). Chris and his staff made the planning part painless. The work was done on time and on schedule within my budget. Chad was very professional and a pleasure to work with. He is a perfectionist and I could not be happier with how the Kitchen turned out. I also had a bathroom remodeled 17 years ago (2003) by the same company and they did a great job on that as well. I highly recommend All American Home Remodeling, In
- Chuck's Handyman & Insulation Services LLCIt went well. Working with Chuck's Handyman was the best idea I had. I'm grateful to them for there services. I would recommend them to anyone that's in need of home repairs at a fair price.
Handymen in Bellbrook
- Business Description:Specializing in wood and composite decks under 200 square feet, privacy fences under 250 linear feet, laminate flooring, trim and case work, interior painting. The job won't be complete until your are 100% satisfied. No excessive down payments.Recent Review:Vaughn was dependable, on time and did everything to the ultimate perfection. Pleasant to be around and trustworthy.Debi S.
- Business Description:I am able to take care of nearly all of your home improvement needs with the speed and efficiently you expect. I use only the highest quality helpers that have the specific knowledge of your particular project. Combined we have over a hundred years of experienceRecent Review:All went smoothly, and I’m pleased with the finished product. Will definitely hire again!Linda A.
- Business Description:Henley Home Services is a real estate investment and full services property maintenance company specializing in painting, maintenance evaluations and complete handyman service. We provide efficient and cost effective services for commercial and residential property owners. Henley Home Services is your one stop shop for your repair needs. Save time. Sitting at home searching through the newspaper or phonebook looking for a responsive quality contractor, can literally takes hours out of your d..Recent Review:My project is scheduled for January, but he presented very professionally, clean, well spoken, snd made me feel more than confident in his services. I may hire him to repair existing basement stairs, pending quote approval. ThanksSteve G.
- Business Description:I can fix anything inside or outside your house, just give me a call. Guaranteed that I can do it quicker and cheaper than anyone else!Recent Review:He did an awesome job. In a short time. He was very nice and polite.sherry j.
- Recent Review:Superior Lawn Care cleared our gutters and the rain water now flows down spouts, no longer allowing water overflow into yard. Moved existing fence to new location efficiently. Installed new fence after clearing old brush and existing landscape. Everything was perfectly accomplished. Employees, as well as supervisor, D. Holland, were courteous and explained what steps were required to achieve finished look. We’ve hired their services multiple times and will continue to do so in the futureTony and Sonya A.
- Business Description:We specialize in handyman services, home repairs, general remodeling, HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We also accept Zelle, in addition to cash, check, and credit/debit cards. Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:The service was good. He was very professional and helpful. He completed most of the jobs.Alanda S.
- Business Description:Amish made products of the highest standards. Superior Craftsmanship, Life-time transferable warranties with 100% workmanship. Employee dedication to excellence. All Products are made locally. The owner is dedicated to personally follow each project to provide you with the best service in the industry. Dayton - (937) 885-1080. Cincinnati - (513) 855-4245. Award winingRecent Review:Work was professional, done on time and at quoted price. The price was very fair (compared to another estimate and what an acquaintance paid for similar work). Mr. Pulsat, the company owner, is very, knowledgeable, professional and punctual - he impressed me as someone who would stand behind his work and wanted you as a repeat customerMark H.
- Business Description:Barney's complete remodel and tear outsRecent Review:I’ve had horrible experiences with handymen, like a lot of them suck and they tend to have a carefree/rude attitude. Now with Josh and his team I have had opposite experiences. They get the job done and they’re respectful. I would definitely refer them and hire them againChrista G.
- Business Description:Plumbing, downspout cleaning & repairs, garbage disposals, main water line, water heaters, sump pumps, remodeling - kitchen & bathroom, sewers, gas line installation, drain cleaning, trenchless pipelining, HALO water treatment & filtration systems, Streamlabs water monitoring system. Commercial services include: hydrojetting & excavation,hydro vac, backflow testing and certificationRecent Review:Great. They did the job I hired them to do, efficiently. Price was reasonable.Bobbi S.
- Business Description:We have been in business since 1993 and by being a family-owned business this allows us to be able to keep our prices lower than other painting contractors without sacrificing quality. We are proud to say that we have had many happy customers throughout the years in the Miami Valley area. We have had excellent ratings on Angie's List and, as always, a good standing with the Springboro Chamber of Commerce-Lebanon area Chamber of Commerce.. We are Insured and Bonded. We accept all major credit ..Recent Review:I used Spivey's Premier Painting years ago for exterior painting and did not hesitate to call them again. As expected, he provided a very reasonable estimate. He power washed the exterior, then came back two weeks later and painted the trim of my two-story home. The work as done very professionally. There were no areas where they dripped paint on any other surfaces, even when they painted the shutters adjacent to the brick. He even repaired a loose soffit and caulked an area around a bay window before painting these. The finished product looks greatDavid G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
You want the best contractor for your project, so interview several people before hiring anyone. If they ask any of these questions, find someone else.
Weatherstripping your property is an affordable and effective way to reduce your energy bill easily. See how much it costs and how much you can save.
Find handyman services in
- Spring Valley
- West Carrollton
- Huber Heights
- Yellow Springs
handyman services in Bellbrook
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Plus Professional Maintenance8151 Inwood Ave
- A to Z Home Improvements & Handyman Services126 Mound Street
- A to Z remodeling 8720 Pippin Rd
- A Veteran's Touch219 W Walnut St
Tipp City, Ohio
- A&T Plastering3296 Maplewood Dr.
- A2 Quality Home ImprovementPO Box 615
- ABC Services LLC652 Amber Trl
- Able Custom Painting3300 cozy camp rd
- Abu hani inc.322 Beckenham Rd
- ACE Contracting4581 Trenton Oxford Rd
- Across Town Foundation Solutions2445 E Galbraith Rd
- ACTION DRYWALL & PAINTING224 Brooklyn Ave
- Ad Kistler & Son Bathroom Specialist3090 Meadow Park Dr
- Advanced Home Solutions7901 Marcia Dr
- Affordable Remodeling615 Franklin Ave.
- Airway Construction Co3602 Valley St
- All American Home Remodeling Inc102 South Main St
- All American Home Repair & Security LLC
- All American Painting & Restoration119 Big Pine Rd
- All Around Painting & Home Restorations19 MacReady Ave
- All Aspects1049 S Central Ave
- All Good Renovations2301 Equestrian Dr
- All Phase Development LLC5744 Burkhardt Rd
- All Pro Select Painting LLC1045 Robinette Ave
- All Service Handyman LLC3252 Drew Rd
- ALL SKILL SERVICES5335 Springboro Pike Ste D
- Allen Shoemaker5124 Rivers Edge Blvd
- American Clean & Seal Inc4469 Bragdon St
- American Drywall and Remodeling423 E. Home Ave.
- AmeriCoat Asphalt & Concrete7510 Montgomery Dr
Plain City, Ohio
- Anderson Construction294 Redbank Dr.
- Andrew's Roofing & General Contracting106 Cliff St
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- Andys handyman service 160 SW 15th St
- Any Season Property Services LLC500 Whaley Road
New Carlisle, Ohio
- Arena Painting and Maintenance1641 Pinecrest Dr
- Armada Air Care2601 Circle View Dr
- Arrk Handyman Service
West Alexandria, Ohio
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- Avery's Remodeling Co.336 n Dixie dr, apt 3
- A Plus Professional Maintenance
- B & D ENTERPRISE4416 ROSEMARY AVE LOWER LEVEL
- B & D Remodeling
- Backyard Assembly Company 404 Park Dr Unit B
- Ball's Contracting
- BC Home Improvement243 N Grand Ave
- BC Roofing Solution's51 Mary Place
- Bear's Home Improvements LLC2011 Blake Ave
- beavercreek door3195 dayton xenia road
- Bed Bug Heater Rentals Ohio - Pest Control
- Before & After Tree and Construction Co.518 Homeview Ave.
- Begley's Home Maintenance, and General Care1607 Edwards Ave
- BHI - Brandenburg Home Improvement1325 Dequincy Dr
- Bin There Dump That - Greater Cincinnati Dayton6863 Lakota Plaza DR
West Chester, Ohio
- Blue Steel Construction and Design2382 Sunflower Dr
- Bob's Blasting8461 Village Dr
- Bolin's Home Improvements827 Caldwell St
- Bond & Sons Construction Services, LLC859 S. Detroit St
- Brain Lumber Co409 E St
- Brian Bauer Construction & Remodeling, LLC2822 Varsity Dr
- Bright Now Signs108 W Washington St
New Carlisle, Ohio
- Builders Group Construction15119 School House Rd
- B & D ENTERPRISE
- C&S ContractorsP.O. Box
- c.a.l.l. construction l.l.c.5095 Waynesville Jamestown Rd
- C.I.D. (Consider It Done) Painting, LLCPO Box 37074
Rock Hill, South Carolina
- Cabinets Plus More8854 Darke Montgomery County Line Road
- Centerville Restoration & Remodeling LLC120 S Village Dr
- CGC LLC707 E Canal St
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Cincinnati12121 Champion Way
- CHARLIE ALEXANDER CONSTRUCTION4073 ST RTE 370
Yellow Springs, Ohio
- Chateau Group Construction1664 E State Rt 73
- Chimney Rock Roofing & Construction7525 Paragon Rd #751911
- CINCINNATI HOME IMPROVEMENT COMPANY LLC28 Cincinnati Ave
- Claggett's Fix It All LLC4449 Harbison St
- Clarke Contractors Inc4475 Muhlhauser Rd
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Clemon's Carpentry and Design9672 Centervillecreek Ln.
- Columbia Kitchen and Bath4723 Red Bank Rd
- CON-STRUCT RITE CONSTRUCTION INC2656 Addison-New Carlisle Rd
New Carlisle, Ohio
- Cornett Custom Concrete and Home Rejuvenation1021 howard ct
West Alexandria, Ohio
- Cornett Solutions LLC
- Crossroads Construction2142 Needmore Rd
- Custom Contractor Services6507 walnut ridge rd
- C&S Contractors
- D & A Handyman Service LLCPO Box 60564
- D & L Construction and Restoration LLC4817 Bofield Dr
- D & S AFFORDABLE SERVICES4925 WILMINGTON PIKE
- D&J HOME IMPROVEMENT503 EAST ST CLAIR ST.
- Daniels Maintenance & Construction LLCP.O Box 3137
- Dave's Handyman ServicePo box 340841
Beavercreek Township, Ohio
- David Gordon Construction LLC3712 Hollingsworth Rd
- David's Pest Control5947 Jacksonburg Rd
- DEANS PLUMBING649 N MONROE DRIVE
- DGC5320 Hilgeford Dr
- Diamond Custom Creations416 Ohio Ave
- Doblado construction8583 Towson Blvd
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- DRT LLC / DWB Improvements75811 Early Rd
- drywall by jerry56 e. mumma ave.
- Duckie Exterior Solutions2099 Hamilton Eaton Rd
- Dunn Enterprises1328 Lamar Drive
- D & A Handyman Service LLC
Handyman Services FAQ
How much do handymen typically charge?
Answer: The average cost to hire a plumber is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
How much are typical handyman repair costs?
Answer: The average cost for a repair is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
Should handymen be certified or licensed in Bellbrook, OH?
Answer: Yes. Each state has their own requirements for licensing and certifications handyman. Be sure to check our state licensing tool to review the local handymen guidelines.
What questions should I ask a handyman in Bellbrook, OH?
Answer: There are several questions or things to know before hiring a handyman to do any work in your home.
Do they have proper licensing?
Do they charge for estimates?
Do they provide references?
How many handymen are in the US
Answer: According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics in May 2017, there are 1,351,210 handymen employed in the US. Their average salary is $19.37 per hour, with an annual wage of $40,280. California has the most handyman (126,420) with Texas (108,470) following just behind. Alaska has the highest average hourly wage at $24.87 per hour.