Alluring Glass Shower Doors

Founded 2010 • With Angi since October 2011

5253 Wooster Road

Cincinnati, OH 45226

Alluring Glass is a family run business serving clients since 2007. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you with the best product and service available to meet your budget. When you call, you will talk with Marc first. Marc is a family man with a wife of 39 years, three daughters, and three

10/05/2020

Eric S.

Quickly made repairs to my shower door that had been leaking for over a year. Very courteous and professional.

Description of Work
Rehang a shower door

Category doors

[Member Name Removed], thank you for entrusting our team with both your home, and your project. All the best, Jerry Beerman

04/27/2020

Michael H.

We have presented many challenging applications to them and each time they have exceeded our highest expectations.

Description of Work
Shower door systems and mirrors

Category glass repair, doors

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your confidence in our team!

04/27/2020

Chase B.

We are a general contractor in the greater Cincinnati area. We use Alluring Glass for all our glass needs. They are the most responsive, and most caring glass company we have ever used. We trust Alluring not only to do a quality installation but we trust them with our clients.

Description of Work
Shower Glass

Category glass repair, home remodeling, doors

Thank you C. for the trust you place in Alluring Glass and our seasoned team of trusted advisors and technicians! We will continue to work hard to earn your ongoing trust!

04/21/2020

Lisa M.

My business is remodeling and I never hesitate to recommend Alluring Glass to my clients. After dozens of shower doors, I've never had a problem with a single one. They make my job easy!!

Description of Work
Glass Shower doors

Category doors

Thank You L for your continued confidence in the Alluring Glass family! We will work tirelessly to earn your business on each and every job! Thanks, Marc

04/21/2020

Scott D.

Quality, service, and great price. Couldn’t ask for a better experience. Job went exactly as explained. Installers were timely, professional, and extremely courteous.

Description of Work
Shower glass and mirror installation

Category glass repair

Hey ''S''! Thank you for the kind words! Hope you and your family are well! Jerry

04/20/2020

Marty G.

I was extremely pleased with the work and quality of materials. Everyone I dealt with was professional and nice.

Description of Work
New shower doors

Category glass repair, doors

Thank you ''M''! Hope your and your business are doing well during these crazy times! Hope to connect with you soon as the market opens back up! Stay well my friend! Jerry

04/19/2020

Rob H.

Work was done efficiently and finished product was just as expected! Crew is clean, knowledgeable, and courteous. A step above others!

Description of Work
Multiple Shower enclosures

Category home remodeling, doors

Thank you ''R''! Hope you, wife and kids are all well during these crazy times! Jerry

04/19/2020

Tom W.

Very professional, not only on time but actually early

Description of Work
Shower glass door install

Thank you ''T''! Hope you, your wife and daughters are well! Jerry

Ron H.

It went very well From the original measure and quote they did exactly what was proposed with professional people.

Description of Work
Shower Door

Category glass repair, home remodeling

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! Hope you, [Member Name Removed], Kids and grandkids are doing well doing these crazy times! Jerry

Christian C.

I work in residential remodeling and I have used alluring glass for all of my custom shower installations. They are punctual, affordable, professional, and the quality of work is impeccable. Alluring Glass has a friendly and responsive team that will answer all your questions and concerns.

Description of Work
Custom shower glass door installation.

Category glass repair, glass block, home remodeling, doors

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your continued business! We will work hard to earn your on-going business! Marc Menne 513-213-3773

Luke M.

It was fantastic I would recommend alluring glass to everyone that needs a new shower door, mirror etc. extremely nice employees, clean, uniformed, and very professional. These guys know glass!

Description of Work
Clients frameless shower door

[Member Name Removed], thank you! Hope you, your wife and kids are well! Jerry

Bill W.

Alluring Glass is a company that understands customer service. Alluring has completed many projects for us, including shower enclosures, mirrors, and cabinet doors with glass. Always professional and makes sure they live up to our high standards as a kitchen and bath remodeling contractor.

Description of Work
Shower enclosures, mirrors

Category glass repair, home remodeling

[Member Name Removed], thank you for your kind words! Hope you and your family are well! Jerry

Tony N.

As a custom home builder, I’ve used them exclusively and never had a problem ever! Always on time and very professional! A plus!

Description of Work
Mirrors and shower doors

04/14/2020

Richard M.

It went great! Very prompt, very professional, very courteous.

Description of Work
Installation of shower glass

Category glass repair

Thanks for the kind words [Member Name Removed]!

07/20/2019

Marilyn B.

They were good. Very professional. Came like they said they would. Absolutely professional.

Description of Work
Shower door enclosure.

Category glass repair

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your kind words and entrusting our team with in your home! All the best, Jerry Beerman

03/30/2018

Cindy M.

Chris stated he was busy and that is why he never returned my phone calls. He then provided a number asking me to text a picture of the completed shower and that he would get back with me. He then text me to make sure I'd get the right number to respond to. I did so immediately with what he requested and he completely ignored me. I followed up with another text 24 hours later to check on a quote. He ignored that text as well. If this is the type of service he gives I'm glad I found out sooner versus later. Regardless of how busy a company is they should always acknowledge messages. I chose this company to contact based on reviews on Angie's List. Highly disappointed as my experience was the exact opposite of what was stated I could expect.

Description of Work
Custom shower door made and installed

Category glass repair

[Member Name Removed], Good morning! I'm 100% responsible for our staff's behavior and execution. Additionally, I agree completely with your insight and will take action Monday morning. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback! As painful as it is to hear your poor experience with my team, we will get better from this. Enjoy your family and have a wonderful Easter Weekend! Jerry Beerman CEO Alluring Glass, Inc. 513-321-2527 X208 www.alluringglass.com

12/13/2017

H Gary R.

The door and panel look and perform great. From the time it was measured to the installation, everything was professional and great. A special thanks to my Tile and remodeling contractor was finding them for me. I would use them again for future projects.

Description of Work
Custom shower door and side panels

Category glass repair, doors

Thank you for entrusting our team in your home and with your project. All the best and Merry Christmas! Jerry Berrman

08/29/2017

mary P.

New shower is high end and beautiful.

Description of Work
replacement of shower glass

07/31/2017

Richard D.

Easy from call to installation with a competitive price. Nice finished product.

Description of Work
Shower glass door install

02/27/2017

Rebecca S.

very happy with their work. They responded to my request promptly. Gave great advice. Very professional. Very flexible. Product is great and installation went very well

Description of Work
frameless glass shower door

07/19/2016

Colleen S.

I live in the Dayton area and Wes (sales) and Chris (measuring & installing) managed my project. I can't say enough about how great the whole experience was. We're not easy people to work with and expect perfection. The shower glass was to be installed in a newly remodeled marble bathroom with high end products. I wasn't satisfied with the standard hardware selection and Wes worked with me on finding the brackets I liked and accommodated me selecting and purchasing a handle set direct from Portals that they installed. The Neo Angle shower design was a bit tricky but with the laser measuring and having the same guy measuring and installing it was a piece of cake. Chris and his assistant arrived and finished promptly. I was a bit nervous about them drilling into the marble but no problems! These guys are professionals that do their job well and treat customers just as well! They use lasers to measure and technology to manage the jobs. Wish every experience was as delightful! The Dayton team is a A+++. Would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Neo Angle Shower Glass Door and Panel

06/14/2016

Terre D.

All interactions were great. They had precise measuring and prompt service; I feel they are fairly priced as well. Our new shower looks and functions great!

Description of Work
Customized frameless glass shower with door.

05/18/2016

RITA M.

The entire experience was pleasant and professional. The estimator was on time and helpful with suggestions and the pricing was fair for the work involved.. Rick and Bailey who did the installation were polite, efficient and professional, taking care to contain their construction debris and doing an absolutely smashing installation. They made us wish that we had done this years ago.

Description of Work
Replaced two 27 year old shower enclosures with frameless and semi-frameless enclosures.

Category home remodeling

02/17/2016

EC T.

The install and the repair was awesome. Both of the guys were professional and extremely helpful

Description of Work
We had a custom shower installed about a year ago. Everything has been fine however we were contacted through email that they had to do an aftermarket fix. This was easily set up through the office.

06/25/2015

Curtis H.

Company came on day scheduled. Their employees are, interestingly, well dressed and polite. Job was done quickly and they explained all the features and how to maintain. As a followup, the plastic sweep under the glass door tore recently. I emailed Alluring and they sent someone out that day to repair at no cost. Again, very polite, quick, and good service. I would highly recommend Alluring for their service, quality, and employees who are a cut above the norm for sure.

Description of Work
Installed frameless glass shower enclosure in our newly remodeled / tiled bathroom

Defender Glass Block

Glass Block Windows and Walls for Residential and Light Commercial. Over a decade of experience in the Cincinnati and Dayton Area. Highest quality installation for the best price in the city. Family owned and operated. We love our city, it's people, and glass block.

2022 Super Service Award

Windows and More The Glass Block Guy

Windows and More has been owner operated and serving Cincinnati customers for 10 years! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Block Tite of Cincinnati

Cincinnati Ohio's Largest Distributor of American-made Pittsburgh Corning Glass Block. Block-Tite is locally owned and operated. We offer the strongest and most tested glass block on the market. We build and install using TypeS masonry cement (not silicone) All of our vents have dual pain glass sashes and are top of the line.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Design & install glass shelving, standoffs, mirrors, frameless & framed shower enclosures.