Cleaning and repairing a crawl space is a big task with many potential hazards. Find out how much it costs to bring in a remediation to make your home safer.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Bellbrook, OH
There are 17 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Bellbrook
- Healthy Basement Concepts,LLCContacted Jason about my perceived crawlspace needs. He scheduled an appointment for a few days later. Jason showed up on time and listened to my concerns. Professionally evaluated my crawlspace problems, thoroughly answering each of my questions and providing multiple options and suggestions outlining the pros and cons of each. When we reached a decision on what I needed and wanted, he spent an hour at my kitchen table working out a plan and cost. He said he could start on a specific date that was agreeable to me and we signed the contract. Jason kept me updated that he was on schedule and his crew of 6 showed up on the date agreed, ready to work. His crew was fantastic. A team that worked well together and knew what they were doing. They worked hard all day long and were very considerate and tidy. They had all the supplies and equipment they needed for each day's work. Knocked it out in 3 days, as Jason predicted. Good value for difficult work
- Ohio Basement AuthorityI had a service tech out to my home which was recently waterproofed by the ohio basement authority. Mitchell Spurlock came out, was on time and he diagnosed my issue and fixed it free of charge. I highly recommend him if you're experiencing any issues with your basement or exterior drainage. He knows what hes doing. Thank you for sending him out to my home
- Bone Dry Roofing & Masonry - CincinnatiI had Bone Dry come and give us an estimate for tuck-pointing our 170+ year old farmhouse. I was so tired of the gaps and the bugs entered through them. They gave us a reasonable estimate, and upon agreement, set up a time. Kept me informed of the days they would be there. I was amazed at how quick and thorough the crew was... good job
- Bone Dry Roofing & Masonry - CincinnatiThe crowns put on my chimneys are professionally done. I am very impressed with their work. Their prices are very reasonable as well. I had a minor problem and they came out immediately and fixed it to my satisfaction. I would recommend this company as an A plus company!!!
- FOUNDATION BUILDERS LLCThe weather and scheduling delayed the work a bit, but overall they kept me informed. The process takes a while but the no mess egress is great and prevents any mess inside your home. I would definitely choose Mike and is crew for any egress window needs. They are very professional, knowledgeable and up front on cost no hidden fees. I was completely satisfied with my basement egress project
- COLLINS WATERPROOFING CO INCThe company was easy to work with and provided different options with different price points to fit my budget. Compared to other estimates, Collins was less expensive and more thorough. Once work began, they were very courteous, clean, and on-time. They kept me informed and involved throughout the process, always answering my questions. I also had a radon mitigation system being installed at the same time. The radon company complemented Collins Waterproofing's professionalism and quality of work, even stating they will be refering customers to Collins. The final product is very impressive. My basement is transformed into a clean, bright, dry usable space that has no musty odor. Very pleased and would recommend this company
- Sohan & Sons Waterproofing CoI needed to take care of a wet basement. I was very impressed with Mr. Sohan and his estimate. But didn’t ultimately use his company.
- FOUNDATION BUILDERS LLCWe had great experience with Foundation Builders, the Egress Window Install was exactly what we expected with exceptional quality and minimal mess and disruption. Mike and his crew were very knowledgeable, professional and answered all of our questions. We would definitely use them again.
- Everdry Waterproofing of CincinnatiEverdry is an outstanding company. Our basement is dry. They put in a pump and a dehumidifier. I have only had to call them a couple of times in the many years & they come out fast and fix the problem. Just a overall great company.
- AquaProof IncExcellent service! We had severe drywall cracking on our first floor, near windows and along a corner. We called AquaProof to come out and recommend a fix for any foundation settling or water damage issues. James took a look and determined that it's likely a poor shingling replacement job (after the 2012 hail storm) where two sections of the house come together and which allowed water to pour down the side of the house. Instead of facing a $12,000 foundation repair (piering), we have a much simpler (and cheaper) shingling and drywall repair job. He could have called it a "foundation problem" for the sake of landing the job...he did not. Thank you, AquaProof, for your integrity and helpfulness...we'll be sure to call you for any future foundation or waterproofing issues
Basement Waterproofers in Bellbrook
- Business Description:EverDry of Cincinnati is a full service basement waterproofing and foundation repair company. Our patented multi-step system is chosen by the vast majority of out customers.Recent Review:Everdry was a very professional company and the crew worked really hard to get the job done. They said it would take 6-7 business days to complete but only took 4 days to get the job done. Crew was very professional in the way they did there business and took the time to explain to me what the process of waterproofing entailed. We were very happy with the job they did. The other important fact is if we sell our house the lifetime warranty goes with the house. Helps the value of the house when selling...Would recommend Everdry to anyone experiencing basement and water foundations with their houseLynn S.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Authority, founded in 2009, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Cincinnati and Columbus. Ohio Basement Authority is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help cust..Recent Review:Very well! Very professional group. Atilio, Brayan, Jose, and Josh were great to work with!PETER M R.
- Business Description:Healthy Basement Concepts, take every water-related disaster very seriously. Our experts are well-aware of the various damages damp and/or moist surfaces can create, and thus, only utilize professional methods and equipment. Our services are available in Greater Cincinnati, OH and the surrounding areasRecent Review:Contacted Jason about my perceived crawlspace needs. He scheduled an appointment for a few days later. Jason showed up on time and listened to my concerns. Professionally evaluated my crawlspace problems, thoroughly answering each of my questions and providing multiple options and suggestions outlining the pros and cons of each. When we reached a decision on what I needed and wanted, he spent an hour at my kitchen table working out a plan and cost. He said he could start on a specific date that was agreeable to me and we signed the contract. Jason kept me updated that he was on schedule and his crew of 6 showed up on the date agreed, ready to work. His crew was fantastic. A team that worked well together and knew what they were doing. They worked hard all day long and were very considerate and tidy. They had all the supplies and equipment they needed for each day's work. Knocked it out in 3 days, as Jason predicted. Good value for difficult workSteve B.
- Business Description:For over 30 years, The Basement Doctor has provided basement and crawl space waterproofing, structural repair, humidity control, and concrete lifting services for Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky homes with award-winning service. As a part of the Basement Systems Network of dealers, we have exclusive access to over 30 patented products, which allows us to design an effective and permanent solution for every type of wet basement problem. Selecting the right contractor to let into your home is a ..Recent Review:They explained things well and the work is scheduled.Joe B.
- Business Description:To protect your home in Cincinnati, basement waterproofing from Sohan & Sons can provide you with the long-term solutions your home needs to prevent damage. Our services can also improve the overall quality of the space by providing the preparation necessary for remodeling. Our qualified professionals have been providing solutions to the communities of Cincinnati, Dayton, and Northern Kentucky for over 30 years. Trust our contracting team to provide permanent solutions to your full satisfactionRecent Review:Mr Sohan and his crew was extremely proficient and professional. The price was extremely reasonable and worth every penny! I would definitely use them again if needed in the futureKrista N.
- Business Description:Don't Just Waterproof it, AquaProof It!! With over 35 years experience AquaProof is the leader and authority in repairing all your basement waterproofing, drainage, and structural repair needs. We are fully licensed, insured, and follow all safety requirements that exceed OSHA standards. We have won the Super Service Award on Angie's List from 2006 to 2015! We offer a senior citizen discount of 10% up to $850. AquaProof will customize a solution to fit your specific needs. Job Minimum of $2,000Recent Review:AquaProof gives 1st class service and quality It is rare for me to find a contractor that goes above and beyond my expectations. Danny and his team at AquaProof wildly exceeded them. My daughter recently bought a house in Covington built in 1890. The structural inspection showed a dire need to have the stacked rock wall fortified and waterproofed. Several companies in the foundation and structural repair business declined to bid on the jobdue to the complexity and risk involved. AquaProof knew exactly what to do and how to do it. The quote was fair and in line with other quotes that I’d received. What sold me on Aquaproof was their solution would give me better quality and security that the repair was done correctly The crew that did the work was amazing. There were glitches and unexpected problems but they knew how to resolve them; they did so at no additional cost even though to tool more time and materials. The communication and attention to detail during the two days of the job was excellent. When finished they went above and beyond by repairing the landscape. This is a good company with good people and excellent service. You should definitely consider them for what you need. Jim MurraJim M.
- Business Description:Construction company and consulting engineering firm for residential, industrial, commercial, institutional, and retail clients.Recent Review:Really well. Everything was done that was agreed on. Josh and his his crew showed up on time, stayed in touch when waiting for materials, and stayed in touch after the job was completed.Jason J.
- Business Description:I am able to take care of nearly all of your home improvement needs with the speed and efficiently you expect. I use only the highest quality helpers that have the specific knowledge of your particular project. Combined we have over a hundred years of experienceRecent Review:All went smoothly, and I’m pleased with the finished product. Will definitely hire again!Linda A.
- Business Description:I provide honest, independent opinions regarding structural engineering to homeowners to help them figure out what they truly need to do instead of relying upon a contractor trying to land his next project. I have twenty-five years of experience and am registered in 23 states and have performed work all over the US, including work for NASARecent Review:We were impressed with the services we received. We had what we thought was "erupting" concrete in the garage of our home, around a support pole. Tracy Mitchell came out within the week. He fully assessed our situation, took pictures and submitted a detailed written report. Our situation was that the rest of the garage floor had settled some (30 yr old home) and around the pole it stayed at the original elevation, making it seem higher than the rest of the floor. Tracy Mitchell then proceeded to inspect our basement and the external walls of the home, concluding that it was solid and in very good structural condition, with no settling of the structure. Some cracks in foundation wall that leak a little are not structurally concerning and he suggested how they could be addressedLinda S.
- Business Description:Frisby Construction, LLC is a locally owned and operated General Contracting Company headquartered in Milford, OH. We have a thorough understanding of all phases of residential and commercial projects, and are considered experts in the industry. There is NO JOB our company would ever consider too small, or too large. From basic service calls, to custom built homes, we are equipped with the know-how, and necessary equipment, to complete any job. Our company PRIDES OURSELVES on having 24/7 emer..Recent Review:The roof repair was easy to schedule, the team that did the work was prompt and professional, and I would use them again if needed.Stephen B.
Deals in Bellbrook for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Crawl space encapsulation can reduce your energy consumption and prevent a wealth of costly issues, but is it necessary? Depends on what’s hiding under your home.
Whether you live in a flood-prone area or are someone who likes to have a plan, this checklist can help you get your home and community ready for a water-related emergency.
Find waterproofing contractors in
waterproofing contractors in Bellbrook
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A to Z Remodeling LLC7313 S Range Line Rd
- A&A WaterproofingPO Box 351
- Across Town Foundation Solutions2445 E Galbraith Rd
- Airway Construction Co3602 Valley St
- All American Painting & Restoration119 Big Pine Rd
- All Good Renovations2301 Equestrian Dr
- allstar construction911 hamlet dr
- American Drywall and Remodeling423 E. Home Ave.
- Andrew's Roofing & General Contracting106 Cliff St
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- AquaProof Inc12097 Mosteller Rd
- AUBURN ROSE drywall finishing110 Colonial Circle
- Avery's Remodeling Co.336 n Dixie dr, apt 3
- A to Z Remodeling LLC
- Basement Help928 State Rte 28
- Betts Structural Engineering LLC304 Long St
- Bill Campbell Waterproofing9763 Bellbrook Rd
- Bone Dry Roofing & Masonry - Cincinnati9940 Cincinnati Dayton Rd
West Chester, Ohio
- Buckeye Basement Systems2951 US Highway 42
- Basement Help
- D&M Construction and complete home services llc
- Design Within Reach755 West North Ave
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Double Tilt Sash & Door Co.7142 Salem Rd
- DRT LLC / DWB Improvements75811 Early Rd
- DryPatrol711 Business Pkwy
- D&M Construction and complete home services llc
- Greater Dayton Construction Group4197 Research Blvd
- Greater Dayton Construction Group
- KZB Sewer Water & Excavating6935 N Main St
- KZB Sewer Water & Excavating
- Nailed It! Home Improvements and construction
- Nailed It! Home Improvements and construction
- Ohio Basement Authority2421 McGaw Rd
- Ohio Basement Authority
- Quality Waterproofing OD LLCP.O. BOX 752282
- Quality Waterproofing OD LLC
- Restoration Resources LLC561 Congress Park Dr
- Restoration Resources LLC
- Scott Builders & Associates LLC1862 Russet Ave
- Senergy Contracting LLC
- Sohan & Sons Waterproofing Co8543 Deer Path
West Chester, Ohio
- Southwest Home Improvement4900 Wire Dr
- Sparta Property Management LLC5611 b coach dr e
- Start RRC (Renovation, Remodeling, Construction)2895 Westminster Way
- Stay Dry Waterproofing551 W Main St
- Superior Lawn Care & Home Improvements1325 Wakefield Ave.
- Scott Builders & Associates LLC
- Teasdale Fenton Cleaning & Property Restoration12145 Centron Pl
- The Basement Doctor of Cincinnati 10690 Loveland Madeira Rd
- The Basement Guys1633 Thornwood Dr
- The Stomoff Painting Co4931 Lauderdale Dr
- Thompson Masonry and Chimney Repair 9378 Mason-Montgomery Rd Suite 407
- Tracy Mitchell PE165 Gorman Ct
- Triforce2023 OH-4
- Teasdale Fenton Cleaning & Property Restoration
- VULCAN WATERPROOFING CO5513 VINE ST
- VULCAN WATERPROOFING CO
- Worman Construction196 Lawrence Ave
- Worman Construction
- X-Treme Krete Transformations, LLC715 Congress Park Dr.
- X-Treme Krete Transformations, LLC