Will an annual tune-up extend the life of your air conditioner? Read on to learn the average cost of an AC tune-up, and whether it’s worth the price tag.
Get matched with top rated HVAC companies in Ashley, OH
There are 105 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Ashley
- Logan A/C & Heating ServicesReplaced entire heating and cooling system. The entire job was completed in one day. Two men spent the day removing the old system, hauling it away and installing a new Trane A/C unit and furnace and air handler and thermostat. Everything was professionally installed and tested afterwards. I would definitely hire these people again. New system has been operating perfectly for one week now
- Logan A/C & Heating ServicesHad a complete replacement of HVAC unit. The unit is in the attic so it was a very tight workspace, the installation took some extra time but that was only because they ended up replacing some of the ductwork. I appreciated the extra effort rather than just doing it quick and hoping it would last.
- Logan A/C & Heating ServicesWonderful. They worked in horrible cold and pouring down rain. They went over all their work done and were great.
- Logan A/C & Heating ServicesThey were extremely professional and got the job done right. They also did a good job of cleaning up after themselves.
- Logan A/C & Heating ServicesEveryone was very friendly and professional. We had a new furnace and air conditioner installed. They were on time and completed the work in a timely manner.
- Logan A/C & Heating ServicesVery easy. Logan came out during Covid for the quote, salesperson was very nice, not pushy and educated me on HVAC systems and their products. Scheduled the install and the gentlemen that did the work were great-friendly and kept me apprised as the work went on. Everything went as planned, there was a small hiccup during install and them needed to get more material...if they never told about it, I would have never known, that is how smooth it went for me as the homeowner
- Logan A/C & Heating ServicesGreat experience. Reasonable price for the quality of work. We had a Trane HVAC system installed with whole house humidifier and UV Light. They came next day and had it fully installed and working by the end of the day.
- Logan A/C & Heating ServicesIdentified an installation setting error after thorough testing. Corrected and system functions flawlessly. Took ownership of the issue and made it right. Can't ask for much more!
- Logan A/C & Heating ServicesAll service has been done to my complete satisfaction. Service reps show up on time, are always friendly and complete work in a timely manner.
- Logan A/C & Heating ServicesExcellent - Excellent - Excellent. The Tech was very professional. I have always been very happy with Logan.
Top Rated HVAC Companies in Ashley
- Business Description:If you are familiar with any of our advertising you know that these words are at the end of each and every one of our ads. But these eight words are more than just a slogan at CARE Heating and Cooling. They are our motto and the basis of our business philosophy, and the way we want to be remembered by you at the end of the day. From the beginning I wanted CARE be a different kind of company. After spending many years working for other heating and cooling companies, I became alarmed by the tre..Recent Review:CARE installed our AC and furnace in 2015. When the AC was blowing warm air, I called them out with hopes that this would be an issue covered under warranty. The tech confirmed we were out of refrigerant. We were charged to have him re-fill the line with refrigerant. The tech then offered a separate charge to go find the leak. He proposed one charge for $100-something and another charge for $300-something stating that the latter option may find the leak better. I inquired why he simply couldn't just find the leak for a reasonable charge. We were already paying $95.00 just for the service call. The tech went with the first option and located the leak on a brazed joint in the line located in our basement. He then specifically told me that this was due to faulty welding and installation when the unit was originally installed. CARE was the same company that installed the unit, and welded this joint. The tech pointed out a small hole in the joint and explained it has been leaking slowly over the years. My hope was that CARE would take accountability for this and at least meet us somewhere in the middle in addressing the faulty installation. The tech's supervisor instead came on the phone and countered everything explained to me by the tech. He offered speculative scenarios placing the blame on us as the homeowners. These theories were all contrary to what was pointed out to me by the on-site tech. This was that the joint was improperly welded causing a refrigerant leak. We spent over $500.00 for this visit. CARE then proposed over $600 in additional charges to come back out and fix the joint that, according to the tech, was their own faulty workmanship. We believed we were satisfied with the installation from 2015, but it is now causing us more expense and inconvenience. As CARE is not offering us any refunds or compensation, we have to find another AC repair vendor to fix what was improperly done by CARE at the time of installationTimothy A.
- Business Description:We have been locally owned and operated since we opened our doors in 1966. Our team is equipped and ready to provide you with unmatched service at a reasonable price. We pride ourselves with on time service, a team of experienced professional, and the best products in the industry. Your needs are our top priority. We service the greater Columbus area, 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Call us today! 100% Money-Back Guarantee. Service all makes and models. We provide scheduled maintenance agre..Recent Review:Jamison has outstanding customer service skills: patient and understanding, good listener, he addressed each one of our many questions. He was respectful of our(wife and my differing issues regarding regulating the unit's heating "problems," but was also able to explain the "science" of how our furnace was designed to perform and explained to us what would happen if he complied with our position and how bad that would be for the life of our 3-year CJS installed furnace. IMHO, I think many other techs would have done what the customer thought was the right move; not fully explained what was wrong with going that route; get her or his money and move on to the next customerE P.
- Business Description:Choose our fast, friendly team at Logan A/C & Heat Services for residential heating/cooling repair, replacement, and routine maintenance. Logan Services is the #1 Volume Trane dealer in Ohio. Take advantage of our current promotions and financing options including 0% APR for 60 months on qualifying Trane systems. Estimates are FREE, and next-day installation is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Most installations usually take just one day. Check out our website to learn more abou..Recent Review:It was very good. The whole process was good.Larry M.
- Business Description:Comfort Xpress is here to make sure you get the most out of the heating and cooling systems in your home or office. In the event your equipment needs servicing, you can have peace of mind in knowing we're centrally located in Ohio, and only a phone call away. We offer emergency 24-hour service. Need a new system? We can install or design any type of heating or cooling system for your home or commercial building. We install only high-efficiency comfort systems designed for cost-effectiveness. ..
- Business Description:Your locally owned and operated HVAC repair and installation experts. From furnace and AC replacements, to duct work and inspections, we are here to serve. Ask about our geothermal work and call our heating and cooling techs todayRecent Review:Very professional and knowledgeable. They did an excellent job and answered all my questions . We are very pleased with the installationJIM F.
- Business Description:Klein Heating and Cooling, LLC, brings over eleven years of experience to your HVAC service needs. We believe in explaining exactly what needs to be done in plain language with respect for your home at a fair price. With our flat rate upfront pricing you will know the price of the job before any repair is started. We offer 24 hour Emergency Service. For our customer's convenience we offer evening and weekend hours. Call today to see why this family owned and operated business is "Your Qualit..Recent Review:As always, I received professional, courteous and friendly service, I would never go anywhere else. The price for service is extremely reasonable and it gives me peace of mind that I'm good for another year.Pauline S.
- Business Description:Franklin Heating Cooling & Refrigeration has been in business for over 25 years and is widely recognized for expert service, maintenance, and installation of heating, air conditioning and commercial refrigeration equipment. We do it all: furnaces, heat pumps, boilers, ductless mini-splits, and air conditioners. Additionally, we service and install whole-house humidifiers and air purifiers, hot water heaters (including tankless instantaneous units), as well as permanently-installed, automatic,..Recent Review:Professional and polite. Explained all work done and explained recommendation for one change in the duct work.Rodd M.
- Business Description:In business for over 50 years, Hetter Heating & Cooling is the industry leader for all of your HVAC needs! We pride ourselves on offering central Ohio consumers honest, reliable, knowledgeable & highly trained service & installation technicians at a fair price. We offer various promotions through out the year including factory rebates & financing packages. Awarded the 2010 and 2016 Better Business Bureau, Torch Award for business ethics
- Business Description:Climate Heating & Cooling is not your average HVAC repair company. Founded by two determined, family men, Climate Heating & Cooling’s core is based on values and morals that make us stand out. Providing reliable, effective, honest, and concise HVAC services to both commercial and residential properties, it is our goal to not just tell you why we are the best, but to prove it to you. Check us out on Facebook
- Business Description:24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICES AVAILABLE. Falcon Heating and Air, a different company with better values. We are a service-oriented company with customer satisfaction being our top priority. We are a trusted name in our community carrying an excellent reputation with our customers. We work on the principles of honesty, integrity and plain dealing with prices that are hard to beat! We also provide excellent replacement equipment for your home; carrying the best brands in the business at a fract..Recent Review:Amazing! Jarrod was a true professional, meticulous, knowledgeable and friendly. I recommend Falcon with confidence and will work with them again.Jen C.
Deals in Ashley for HVAC Service Contractors
Explore our Solution Center for helpful HVAC contractor articles
Cleaning your window AC unit keeps it running smoothly and can help you save on cooling bills. Just follow these eight simple steps to learn how to clean your window AC unit.
Ready to ditch the annoying wall switch that controls your ceiling fan? Follow this simple guide to adding a remote receiver to a preexisting ceiling fan.
Find HVAC contractors in
HVAC Contractors in Ashley, OH
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 Concrete Leveling2199 Lockbourne Rd
- AA ALWAYS AFFORDABLE1933 E DUBLIN GRANVILLE RD
- Aadvanced Aair7652 Sawmill Rd Ste 305
- AARON MECHANICAL SERVICES154 S PRESTON ST
- ABC Home Services707 S Front St
- ABCO WATER CONDITIONINGP.O. BOX 661
- ABSOLUTE COMFORT, HEATING & COOLING LLC2564 N SECTIONLINE RD
- AC Handyman LLC3280 Arnsby Rd
- ACCA Central Ohio3945 Brookham Dr
Grove City, Ohio
- ACE OF INTOWN SERVICE187 S ASHBURTON RD
- Action Heating and Cooling769 Busch Court
- ACTION TUCKER SERVICE CO LTD23 ISRAEL ST
- ACTIVE AIR & WATER SOLUTIONSP.O. Box 1916
- Advance Heating and Cooling4431 Carroll Southern Rd
- AEP Energy155 Nationwide Blvd Suite 500
- AIR ADVANTAGE LLC4058 Ruxton Ln
- AIR CARE EXPERTS7418 E MAIN ST
- Air Comfort Systems Inc3970 Moundview Rd # F
- Air Comfort Systems, Inc.15539 Heine Road Corporate office
- AIR CONDITIONING & REFRIGN SVC709 E 5TH ST
- AIR CONDITIONING UNLIMITEDPO BOX 977
- AIR DOCTORS HEATING & COOLING2445 WYNWOOD AVE
- Air Expression Heating & Cooling LLC8903 Twigg Hupp Rd
- Air Plus Heating & Air CondPO Box 658
- Air Seven Heating & Cooling, LLC6280 Retton Rd
- Air Source Heating and Cooling2552 Punderson Dr
- Air Supply2784 Winchester Pk
- AIR TIME HEATING & COOLING7467 E MAIN ST STE 2
- Aire-Flo Corp2587 N High St
- Airmax Heating And Cooling166 Humphries Dr Ste A
- AIRQUICK2002 ZETLER RD
- Airtron Heating & Air Conditioning3021 International St
- AIRWAYS HEATING & COOLING4491 RACCOON DR
- AK Irrigation10855 Fancher Road
- All Comfort Mechanical Inc.651 Lakeview Plaza Blvd. Suite F
- All Knight Heating & Cooling Inc3108 Scioto Darby Executive Ct
- ALL SEASONS HEATING & COOLING1374 KING AVE
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- Alum Creek Heating & CoolingPO Box 352 # 61
- American Air3945 Brookham Dr
Grove City, Ohio
- American Air PurificationPO Box 1092
- American Made Heating & Cooling LLC11483 Valley Dr
- AMSTUTZ & HEDGES ELECTRIC6485 STATE ROUTE 203
- ANCHOR MAINTENANCE SERVICE2578 ELLIOTT AVE
- Anthem Homes6253 Post Rd
- Anthony-Paul Handyman & Cleaning Services LLC10821 Wadsworth Ave
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- AQUA-FLO Plumbing & Mechanical103 Cedar Hill Rd
- Arctic Air Service Now9789 Karmar Ct
New Albany, Ohio
- Area Energy & Electric, Inc. 2181 Innovation Drive Suite 104
- Arick & Sons Insulation & Roofing3084 Escott St
Grove City, Ohio
- Arrow Heating and Cooling793 Harmon Ave
- ARS / Rescue Rooter Columbus 3050 Switzer Ave
- ASK HEATING & COOLINGPO BOX 820
- ASSURANCE AIR LLC4779 Parkmoor Drive
- Atlas Butler4849 Evanswood Dr
- A-1 Concrete Leveling
- B&B Mechanical207 Barkswood Rd
- Baas Extreme Painting & Restoration LLC 4390 Deveron Ct
Grove City, Ohio
- Barr's Heating & Cooling216 E. Market St.
- Bart Fey HVAC & Waterproofing LLC164 Blendon Rd
West Jefferson, Ohio
- BAUM CUSTOM INTERIORS AND EXTERIORSPO BOX 775
- Baumann Plumbing22 Westerville Sq
- Bedell Heating & Cooling Inc4170 Wintergreen Blvd
- Big Walnut Heating & Cooling375 Township Rd 209
- Bill Ahrens Plbg & Htg8751 Burns Rd
- Bill Munzer Heating & Cooling2909 Suwaneee
- BKM Construction LLC237 Curtis Street
- Blackburns Chimney Sweeps4644 Kenny Rd
- Bradley Electric275 Old County Line Rd Suite O
- BRIAN'S HEATING COOLING & REFRIGERATION1103 W HUNTER ST
- BRYANT HEATING & COOLING13191 JUG ST
- Bryant Service Heating & Air LLC7155 Basil Road NW
- BTUSE6169 SHARRON WOOD BLVD
- Buckeye Building Solutions Ltd52 Westerville Sq #217
- Buckeye Custom Contracting Corp263 Avondale Ave
- Buckeye Home Pros and Property Maintenance7611E Sawmill Commons Lane
- Buckeye Plumbing Co Inc6003 Nichols Ln
- Buckeye Restoration4004 Miller-Paul Rd
- B&B Mechanical
- C and R handyman services124 north clinton st
- C&R Hvac Techs2486 Capaldi Dr
- Cabo 21 - Renovations755 Richard CT
- Capaldo Construction, LLC751 Northwest Blvd Ste 100
- Capitol Floors and More4879 Solar Dr
- CARDELL HOSTON7955 HAVENS RD
- CARDINAL HEATING & COOLING, LLC2566 Glenmawr Ave
- CARE Heating & Cooling Inc5750 Chandler Ct.
- CARLOS J DYE CO399 EASTERN AVE
- Carr Supply Inc1415 Old Leonard Ave
- Central Ohio Auto Body & Repair7637 Commerce Pl Suite A
Plain City, Ohio
- CENTRAL OHIO COMFORT CORP.420 E 5TH AVE
- Central Ohio Handyman Services, LLC314 Prairie Run Drive
- CJS Heating and Air Columbus771 Dearborn Park Ln Ste C
- Classic Air5180 Westerville Rd
- Clean Air Radon Solutions293 Flint Ridge Dr
- Climate Heating & Cooling1509 Blatt Blvd
- C and R handyman services