Wise Heating and Cooling LLC

Founded 1986 • With Angi since October 2006

We service all makes and models. 24 hour service. Low service fee. No travel charges. Flat rate pricing. Free estimates on new equipment. Install Trane and Rheem equipment. Trane Comfort Specialist since 2011. Family owned and operated since 1986. Bonded and insured. Your comfort is our concern.

Amenities

Ohio
All statements concerning insurance, licenses, and bonds are informational only, and are self-reported. Since insurance, licenses and bonds can expire and can be cancelled, homeowners should always check such information for themselves. To find more licensing information for your state, visit our Find Licensing Requirements page. Contact pro for more details.

Michael C.
07/21/2022
I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Steve at Wise Heating and Cooling. We had a home warranty and the techs from the company the warranty used came out twice and gave me 2 completely different answers to my problem. I had to keep calling them to get responses. So I called Wise to get an independent opinion, and not only were they much clearer about the issue, what they were going to charge for the repair was less than the home warranty contractor. Steve was friendly, punctual, and had my air conditioning fixed with 24 hours of calling him ( it was already two weeks since working with the warranty contractor). Steve from Wise fixed the issue and even cleaned my unit outside for no charge. Steve won my business for Wise for any future issues! Highly recommend!!
Description of Work
Furnace motor replacement and air conditioning cleaning
Shannon B.
09/18/2019
They were excellent. Instead of trying to sell me a new unit, they replaced the capacitor and it works fine now. I appreciate their honesty and I would definitely hire them again.
Description of Work
They came out and fixed my AC.
Kristen H.
12/23/2018
The Friday before Christmas our furnace stopped working! The worst time, of course. We called Wise, who had installed the furnace several years ago, and got a call right back. The technician said he could be there in half an hour. He came, found the issue, fixed it, and essentially did a tune-up as well. He told us he was just about to leave the office for the holiday when we called, so he just stopped by on his way home. Had the heat back on before the holiday weekend, and did not even charge us an "after hours" fee. We were so appreciative of how nice and responsive he was, we're loyal to Wise from now on!
Description of Work
Furnace Repair
Mark T.
05/30/2018
Love this company, would use them again.
Description of Work
HVAC Service
Amy T.
03/22/2018
Very well. Both techs were very professional.
Description of Work
Serviced ac and heating
karen P.
03/19/2018
They determined both were working very well.
Description of Work
Twice yearly furnace/air conditioning check
Dan S.
03/19/2018
The workers were polite and courteous. They were careful moving the old and new units in and out of the house. As it turns out, the originally specified unit wouldn’t work with our setup so they installed a more compatible unit that cost more but they offered it at the originally agreed upon price. I highly recommend them.
Description of Work
Replace furnace
Michelle K.
03/16/2018
They were more than happy to help with all of our requests.
Description of Work
They installed a ductless HVAC system.
Jay A.
09/09/2017
Great. They did everyting as requested.
Description of Work
furnace maintenance
Herbert M.
07/31/2017
We used a referral thru Angie's List. They gave us a follow up plan and all of that.
Description of Work
They fixed our Air conditioner.
Dave P.
07/30/2017
We have an annual contract with them.
Description of Work
Annual maintenance check
Beth W.
07/18/2017
Everything went very well, including a same day visit to perform the evaluation and estimate which included a thorough look at our existing setup and review of services that would be performed. Installation was only a few days later and was done in only a matter of about 4 hours. A very competent crew of 4 showed up and seemed to split off in different directions to tackle tasks in parallel. Everything went very fast and they all knew exactly what they needed to do. I think I was most impressed by the playful banter back and forth between the crew which is a sure fire sign that they like their job and take pride in their work. They used drop cloths to protect the carpet and cleaned up all of their work areas like they hadn't been there. My only complaint is that the new unit is so quiet. I even asked them if they could install a noisemaker so I didn't miss my old system.
Description of Work
Our A/C went out and due to the age of the A/C and furnace we decided it was time to replace everything. So WISE replaced everything with a new high efficiency, dual speed A/C and furnace.
Joseph N.
07/17/2017
Very well, On time, always professional, cleaned up area completely.
Description of Work
Removed propane heating system and replaced with new electric furnace including a heat pump and humidifier. Moved a couple of registers and installed new duct work where needed,
TOM E.
04/15/2017
The replacement was completed quickly and smoothly.
Description of Work
My 3.5 yr old Trane heat pump broke down and needed an expensive repair. Wise and Trane replaced it for a minimal charge even though they were not obligated to because the warranty only covered parts at that point.
Ryan F.
04/03/2017
The tech showed up on time and completed the move of the line. It took a little longer than I expected as he had to have someone bring material. The only reason for the "B" for Quality is that he didn't put the insulation back in the wall or caulk in the pipe where the penetrations were made to the outside. He returned to do so but it should have been done the first time. Also, the driver bringing material drove into my yard on a rainy day and rutted it badly. I have no idea why he didn't stay on the driveway. The grade would have been much worse if I wasn't pouring a new concrete drive this year. Overall the job was a positive experience.
Description of Work
I needed to move the outside air intake for my furnace.
lois K.
03/13/2017
Perfect,he got everything working great!
Description of Work
Furnace and air checked out in a used home I bought.
Marlon W.
02/24/2017
It was good. The technician had been to our house before, great customer service, really friendly. He is always ready to go above and beyond, and they do a good job.
Description of Work
My heating wasn't working so they found the root cause and fixed it.
ROBERT& VIRGINIA R.
02/24/2017
It took about two weeks to get around to being installed and only a day to get the work actually done. I've had them out at least three times to correct issues on both the air conditioner and furnace. I wouldn't have them installed again but I would use them for service.
Description of Work
They were hired to install a new air conditioner and furnace.
marcia W.
02/24/2017
It was great. We were having problems and he drove that day to get the specific part to fix it. It was fixed that day, He was very responsive.
Description of Work
We were having problems with the thermostat in our heat pump.
Dayna L.
02/23/2017
They were excellent. Two people came out. They got the job done quickly and right.
Description of Work
I used Wise Heating and Cooling LLC for a new hot water heater and new AC.
Marcia E.
02/21/2017
It was part of the annual contract. So it was a no charge visit, they were just checking something out. We have used Wise a number of times. We have contracts with them for a number of furnaces and they have done a very good job. Their pricing in general is very fair. They're locally owned and they are proud of the value and service they deliver. They're easy to work with. There is a couple of people we've worked wit and they've all been proficient at what they do and courteous and careful about how they're in and out of the building as far as cleanliness and so forth.
Description of Work
They were checking out an issue on our furnace.
Naomi T.
02/21/2017
I've used them for years and years and years. I'm very satisfied with them. I had them in the fall and will also have them in the spring. I have their package where I get their discount. I forget how much it is, 100 some dollars I think it is. The only thing I have to pay for is filters, but I get a discount for filters. As far as labor, I get that for free. Even at my other house we had them. We've lived here for about 10 years and the other house we lived for 20 some years. I've used them a long time. I'm not familiar with anyone else's pricing. I feel conformable with the work they do and the people they have doing it, so I don't even try to find out another price. I don't know if it's because I'm on a contract, but whatever time that I ask for them to come, they always accommodate me. They do actually take the furnace and air conditioner apart. They don't just come in and say everything is alright or you need this. They don't do that for me and I really like their honesty and their ability to really do a good job and not rush. I go down to check on what they're doing is ok, because that's just me.
02/21/2017
If they mess something up, they always make good on it.
Description of Work
They come on a monthly basis. We manufacture television mobile production trailers so they come and they work on the air conditioning units on some of our used mobile units.
Katherine K.
02/21/2017
I was happy with them. I just started using them. They seemed like they knew what they were doing. They were very good when it came to scheduling. They sent me three billings and I thought we agreed on two. One billing was to repair the one furnace and the other billing was to install the other furnace and while they were there, they had to turn the second furnace back on that they turned off and they sent me $180 bill for that and I did not appreciate that. I'm still trying to fix that part of it, by the way, and they haven't called me back on that. I don't have a real good feeling on their pricing.
Description of Work
They repaired a furnace and installed a new furnace.
JOHN S.
02/13/2017
We always get first rate service from Wise. I highly recommend them.
Description of Work
We always call Wise for any HVAC work. They have replaced my furnace as well as serviced it on a few occaisions.

Phone

Discover
Financing Available
American Express

FAQ

Wise Heating and Cooling LLC is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

Wise Heating and Cooling LLC is open:

Wise Heating and Cooling LLC accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, American Express

Yes, Wise Heating and Cooling LLC offers free project estimates.

Yes, Wise Heating and Cooling LLC offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Yes, Wise Heating and Cooling LLC offers emergency services.

Yes, Wise Heating and Cooling LLC offers warranties.

Wise Heating and Cooling LLC offers the following services: We offer Trane, Rheem and Ruud furnaces, air conditioners, heat pumps and geothermal systems for new sales. We service all makes and models. We also install and service humidifiers and air filters (filters cleaned and checked). We also do duct work and can install return air, heat runs and bath fan vents. We offer duct cleaning through a very good sub. We have used them many times with no complaints. They are specialists in the field. Call for details.

Other Local Pros In Your Area

You can depend on Columbus Comfort On-time service at your convenience. Professional furnace and air conditioner repair. Shoe protection is worn at all times to protect your home. Should we fail to provide either of these services, your service call is free. Free second opinions on heat exchangers and compressors. Full 1-year parts and labor warranty on all repairs we make to your system. We proudly honor our active military and veterans with a 20% discount on repair services, and a 5% discount on new installations. We offer a 10% senior citizen, police, fire, and EMS discount. We proudly install Bryant & York heating and cooling systems—a manufacturing company who still makes and assembles its products in the United States. The Best Warranty in the Business We are so confident in our products that every new piece of York heating and cooling equipment comes standard with a 10-year parts warranty at no additional charge. Columbus Comfort Heating & Cooling is locally family owned and operated.

If you are familiar with any of our advertising you know that these words are at the end of each and every one of our ads. But these eight words are more than just a slogan at CARE Heating and Cooling. They are our motto and the basis of our business philosophy, and the way we want to be remembered by you at the end of the day. From the beginning I wanted CARE be a different kind of company. After spending many years working for other heating and cooling companies, I became alarmed by the trends I was seeing in the residential heating and cooling industry. “Increase sales”, “raise your prices” and “make every employee a sales person” became the operating statements of many companies, leading to the biggest fraud of all: paying service technicians to sell replacement furnaces and air conditioners. In the 1980s a major manufacturer began to promote to its dealers a unique sales technique – have service technicians sell replacements. The rationale was that a service technician had the inherent trust of the consumer. If a repair was needed a service technician had ability to take advantage of that trust and offer to install a replacement system. This provided an immediate solution to an immediate problem that would lock out any competition, result in a much higher than normal selling price and much higher profits. Because companies make more money, a lot more in fact, selling you a new system rather than fixing the one you own this approach was widely adopted over the next couple of decades. To generate even more sales and profits many companies today apply a lot of pressure to service technicians to sell even more. Several local companies’ guidelines state specifically that a consumer is to be advised to replace their furnace if a repair, even a minor one, is needed whenever a furnace or air conditioner is over 10 years old. They set goals for their service technicians to turn at least 1 in 10 service calls into sales leads and pay them a commission when a unit is sold. Service technicians can also get caught up in the quest for more money, with some diagnosing problems that may not actually exist just to earn a commission. This is how “cat toys in furnaces” and “chipmunks with attitudes and power drills” became major problems. So what makes CARE Heating and Cooling different? It is my philosophy that we are in business not only to get new customers, but more importantly to keep them. Never will anyone in the service department profit by recommending to a consumer to replace their furnace or air conditioner. Not only do we offer free second opinions for a diagnosis of a bad compressor or heat exchanger, we will often second opinion ourselves when condemning equipment to be sure we have not made a mistake. If a mistake is made, it will be an honest one and we will stand behind everything we do. Lastly, you can trust us to offer you the lowest possible price on all services and installations we do. We are, and always will be, the best value in town. Thank you for considering CARE Heating and Cooling. Let us prove to you why you should call us “When you need a company you can trust.” Call CARE for the best possible service in central Ohio. Additional emails - service@careheatingandcooling.com, sales@careheatingandcooling.com.

Logan A/C & Heating Services

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Logan A/C & Heating Services

Choose our fast, friendly team at Logan A/C & Heat Services for residential heating/cooling repair, replacement, and routine maintenance. Logan Services is the #1 Volume Trane dealer in Ohio. Take advantage of our current promotions and financing options including 0% APR for 60 months on qualifying Trane systems. Estimates are FREE, and next-day installation is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Most installations usually take just one day. Check out our website to learn more about how a high-efficiency Trane system can increase the overall comfort in your home. Logan Services has recently been voted as the top HVAC company with the Columbus Dispatch CBUS Top Picks each year since 2016. Our company is proud to be family-owned and operated and services the greater Columbus metro area.