Automatic Garage Co

Founded 1985 • With Angi since March 2001

8648 State Route 14

Streetsboro, OH 44241

For garage door installation, repair and service that you can trust, the choice is Automatic Garage Door Company. We have served Northeast Ohio since 1985, providing an outstanding level of customer care as we install quality, brand name garage doors and accessories for both residential and commercial applications. For three decades, the Automatic Garage Door Company has been a family-owned and operated business with a deep commitment to customer service. Because we are a small family company, our team has the ability to build trust and genuine relationships with our customers. Fair, open and honest is, and always will be, our way of doing business....

garage doors (154)door installation (12)electrician (4)home warranty (2)

08/09/2021

Great! When I phoned, Monica was very helpful, patient, and knowledgeable in assisting me in choosing the right opener and Karl did a great job of installing the new garage door opener. He was both professional and personable and I’ve no hesitation in recommending the company.

Description of Work
A new garage door opener

Work Completed On 08/06/2021

Thank you so much for your recommendation and your business!

07/26/2021

I recommended them to my son per an excellent experience I had a few years ago. He reported to me that they responded the same day from his phone call, fixed the problems quickly and competently and the cost was reasonable. Nate was the service provider. He also answered all my son's questions to his satisfaction. Highly recommended, and I will continue to use them myself as needed.

Description of Work
Re-string cable on pulley and tighten tension spring.

Work Completed On 07/26/2021

Thank you so much for your feedback and your continued business!

06/29/2021

Nate was awesome. Showed up promptly. Diagnosed the problem leading to the crooked door. Fixed the problem and it's working better than ever. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Garage Door Repair

Work Completed On 06/28/2021

06/13/2021

Nate did a nice job. He was knowledgeable, friendly and courteous. He replaced the stop switch and did some greasing, etc. Was also having trouble with the remote, he checked it and did not pressure or sell me anything I didn't need. He also showed me somethings I didn't know or was aware of. The door is now quiet and runs smoothly, like it used to. The company kept me posted till Nates arrival, w...

Description of Work
Garage door maintenance. Was very loud, sticking, and shaking upon opening/closing

Work Completed On 06/09/2021

05/26/2021

Great! Karl was punctual, professional and very personable. He explained what the problem was and fixed it! I’ve used Automatic Door Co. before and got great service then, just as I did this time.

Description of Work
Garage door wouldn’t open all the way on first try with remote in wall units

Category electrician,garage doors

Work Completed On 05/26/2021

Thank you so much for your business and review!

03/31/2021

Great. Fast response. Travis was polite, personable and efficient. The door was fixed within a few hours of my call. Also got the seal at the bottom of the door replaced while Travis was here.

Description of Work
Broken spring on garage door

Category electrician,garage doors

Work Completed On 03/31/2021

So glad you were pleased with the service received. Thank you for your review!

02/21/2021

From the first visit by Jeff and the install by Nathan it was a first class operation. Products are high quality and the installation in 20 degree weather went well.

Description of Work
Replaced the garage door and door opener.

Work Completed On 02/19/2021

So glad you had a great experience. Thank you for your review.

12/30/2020

Jeff Varney of Automatic Door Company 800-258-1462 came and fixed the door saving me close to $2,000 for a replacement new door. He was here before fixing the sensors on the doors and did a nice job. I applaud him coming in inclement weather the day before New Year’s Eve. Nice, polite, knowledgeable. Would recommend this rep and his company to everyone! MSondergard/Mayfield Heights

Description of Work
Fix garage door after accidentally backing into it.

Work Completed On 12/30/2020

Thank you so much for your business and your review!

10/23/2020

Jim came out on time and the appointment was sooner than I expected. Very professional and great service. I have used the company for 21 years now and always pleased. Love all the added tech features as in the appointment message with photo of technician.

Description of Work
Repairing garage door.

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

10/21/2020

Karl the tech was in and out in no time. My appointment was scheduled between 8 and 10, he was here right at 8 (with a text before to let me know he was on his way). Friendly and professional - both Karl and dealing with their office. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Automatic Garage Door Repair

Category garage doors,home warranty companies

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

Thank you so much for your feedback and business!

24/7 emergency service.. Installation, service, and repair all Overhead garage doors and openers residential and commercial, rolling steel and fire doors, side mount garage door openers, replacement garage doors, garage door repair, remote garage doors. Can repair any make or model. Spring replacement specialists!

Install electricity to garage.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check