Automatic Garage Co

Founded 1985 • With Angi since March 2001

8648 State Route 14

Streetsboro, OH 44241

For garage door installation, repair and service that you can trust, the choice is Automatic Garage Door Company. We have served Northeast Ohio since 1985, providing an outstanding level of customer care as we install quality, brand name garage doors and accessories for both residential and commercial applications. For three decades, the Automatic Garage Door Company has been a family-owned and operated business with a deep commitment to customer service. Because we are a small family company, our team has the ability to build trust and genuine relationships with our customers. Fair, open and honest is, and always will be, our way of doing business....

garage doors (164)door installation (12)electrician (8)home warranty (2)

08/16/2022

Ryan H.

I could not be happier with the product and service provided by Jake. He was right on time, incredibly professional, and provided quality work. This is the second time I have called Automatic Garage Door to do work on my home and both times they have exceeded my expectations.

Description of Work
New Garage Door Motor and Spring Adjustment

Work Completed On 08/12/2022

08/07/2022

Ashley W.

Automatic Garage Door is an amazing company. They got our garage up and running very quickly. They are extremely professional along with fast service, I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Garage door broke

Work Completed On 08/07/2022

08/02/2022

Donna T.

I would highly recommend Automatic Door Co. They were extremely helpful in selecting the doors, helped make sure the order was accurate and installed them perfectly. Very professional and helpful.

Description of Work
New garage doors

Work Completed On 07/25/2022

08/02/2022

Eileen C.

This company is awesome! Very friendly and prompt! And was the lowest price out there!

Description of Work
new garage door

Work Completed On 08/01/2022

07/24/2022

William K.

The entire process was very smooth from ordering to completion. Installation was great and the door looks great and works so much better than the old one.

Description of Work
Replaced our heavy, old, wooden garage door.

Work Completed On 07/12/2022

07/04/2022

Kenneth F.

Had called Automatic Garage Door based upon the reviews on Angi. They came out in a timely fashion. The tech took a look at everything, figured out what needed to be done and completed the work in a timely fashion. The garage door works better now than at any time in the two years we have owned the home.

Description of Work
Rollers replaced and hinge reattached

Work Completed On 06/30/2022

05/21/2022

Diane N.

We left a message for the company on Wednesday night and they phoned us Thursday morning. The repair was done that morning! Prompt service and nice technician. Answered all of our questions. Would definitely hire again!

Description of Work
The spring on our garage door broke.

Work Completed On 05/19/2022

Thank you so much for your business and kind words.

05/07/2022

Zoran A.

Perfect. Very reliable, honest and very professional. I will use them agian and recommend. I got 4 quotes and they were my pick hands down. Clean and decades of experience. The owner came out and his professionalism stood out clearly compared to others. And lastly their quote was very competitive. Couldnt have been more satisfied. Thank you!

Description of Work
new garage door replacement

Work Completed On 05/03/2022

Review for Automatic Garage Co - 8648 State Route 14, Streetsboro, OH - 39724198

03/01/2022

Karen S.

Very well. Met with Jeff a week prior to assess the situation, at no cost for the house call! A week later, he came to my house and replaced the motor and we briefly reviewed the various features. I am extremely pleased with the new motor and the entire process.

Description of Work
Replacement of garage door motor

Work Completed On 02/25/2022

02/12/2022

Joseph P.

EXCELLENT! Called the evening it happened and they were out the next morning! Replaced both springs and corroded wind-up cables to be safe. Even fixed my missing obstruction sensors with some leftover parts Karl found in his new truck. (My dog tried to climb in and leave with him - she’s a good judge of character.)

Description of Work
Could not get car out - Spring broke!

Work Completed On 01/19/2022

08/09/2021

DEBORAH W.

Great! When I phoned, Monica was very helpful, patient, and knowledgeable in assisting me in choosing the right opener and Karl did a great job of installing the new garage door opener. He was both professional and personable and I’ve no hesitation in recommending the company.

Description of Work
A new garage door opener

Work Completed On 08/06/2021

Thank you so much for your recommendation and your business!

07/26/2021

Eric S.

I recommended them to my son per an excellent experience I had a few years ago. He reported to me that they responded the same day from his phone call, fixed the problems quickly and competently and the cost was reasonable. Nate was the service provider. He also answered all my son's questions to his satisfaction. Highly recommended, and I will continue to use them myself as needed.

Description of Work
Re-string cable on pulley and tighten tension spring.

Work Completed On 07/26/2021

Thank you so much for your feedback and your continued business!

06/29/2021

Jeremy Y.

Nate was awesome. Showed up promptly. Diagnosed the problem leading to the crooked door. Fixed the problem and it's working better than ever. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Garage Door Repair

Work Completed On 06/28/2021

06/13/2021

g O.

Nate did a nice job. He was knowledgeable, friendly and courteous. He replaced the stop switch and did some greasing, etc. Was also having trouble with the remote, he checked it and did not pressure or sell me anything I didn't need. He also showed me somethings I didn't know or was aware of. The door is now quiet and runs smoothly, like it used to. The company kept me posted till Nates arrival, which was appreciated. I will definitely call them again when need.

Description of Work
Garage door maintenance. Was very loud, sticking, and shaking upon opening/closing

Work Completed On 06/09/2021

05/26/2021

DEBORAH W.

Great! Karl was punctual, professional and very personable. He explained what the problem was and fixed it! I’ve used Automatic Door Co. before and got great service then, just as I did this time.

Description of Work
Garage door wouldn’t open all the way on first try with remote in wall units

Work Completed On 05/26/2021

Thank you so much for your business and review!

03/31/2021

Pam K.

Great. Fast response. Travis was polite, personable and efficient. The door was fixed within a few hours of my call. Also got the seal at the bottom of the door replaced while Travis was here.

Description of Work
Broken spring on garage door

Work Completed On 03/31/2021

So glad you were pleased with the service received. Thank you for your review!

02/21/2021

Paul H.

From the first visit by Jeff and the install by Nathan it was a first class operation. Products are high quality and the installation in 20 degree weather went well.

Description of Work
Replaced the garage door and door opener.

Work Completed On 02/19/2021

So glad you had a great experience. Thank you for your review.

12/30/2020

Marlene S.

Jeff Varney of Automatic Door Company 800-258-1462 came and fixed the door saving me close to $2,000 for a replacement new door. He was here before fixing the sensors on the doors and did a nice job. I applaud him coming in inclement weather the day before New Year’s Eve. Nice, polite, knowledgeable. Would recommend this rep and his company to everyone! MSondergard/Mayfield Heights

Description of Work
Fix garage door after accidentally backing into it.

Work Completed On 12/30/2020

Thank you so much for your business and your review!

10/23/2020

Janet D. S.

Jim came out on time and the appointment was sooner than I expected. Very professional and great service. I have used the company for 21 years now and always pleased. Love all the added tech features as in the appointment message with photo of technician.

Description of Work
Repairing garage door.

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

10/21/2020

David P.

Karl the tech was in and out in no time. My appointment was scheduled between 8 and 10, he was here right at 8 (with a text before to let me know he was on his way). Friendly and professional - both Karl and dealing with their office. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Automatic Garage Door Repair

Category garage doors, home warranty companies

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

Thank you so much for your feedback and business!

10/13/2020

aaron V.

It went great! They were very accommodating, especially with doing the work while I was not able to be home. Karl was a nice guy!

Description of Work
garage door spring assembly replacement

Category garage doors, doors

Work Completed On 09/29/2020

Glad you were pleased with the experience!

10/12/2020

sof B.

Great. Jeff was punctual and repaired my garage doors quickly and correctly.

Description of Work
Garage door spring broke

Category garage doors, doors

Work Completed On 10/12/2020

Thank you so much for your review!

10/07/2020

carol L.

Repair went well with technician Travis. Quote went bad with Jeff. 2nd generation owner Jeff appeared agitated, aggressive, and unstable when he came out to my house, in my opinion.

Description of Work
Repair and quote for add’l work.