A sprinkler system can keep your lawn and garden watered, but sometimes it needs to be repaired. Here’s how much it will cost to have a plumber fix it.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Warners, NY
There are 1 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Warners
- S&A Irrigation Systems and RepairsTop notch work. Austin and Stephan are knowledgeable and experienced in their craft. Great value for the money spent. I recomend S&A Irrigation should be on your speed dial list. I can't speak more highly of their organization. Thanks guys!
- City View ConstructionOwner Mike Legnetto was phenomenal. He wasn't the least expensive - but he was the one with the best plan to correct our situation. He worked with us from start to finish making sure we got the appropriate permits and approvals and then working with everyone to make sure that the results were more than we expected. Mike is extremely honest and will tell you if he can or cannot do something. If he says he can -- trust him. Even our Town codes enforcement officer and building permit board members were impressed
- Integrity Home ServicesDid not do the type of work I was looking for. UPDATE: I did not intentionally mark a "B" rating -- I thought I had put an "N/A" down. I am so sorry. He didn't do the type of work I was looking for and I appreciated his honesty instead of trying to do something he did not feel comfortable with! I have changed it to an "A"!!!!
- City View ConstructionMike is fabulous! He came in and fixed our gabion baskets which were threatening to tumble down. He knew exactly what he was doing and did the work properly. No shortcuts! We also had areas of poor drainage which were always soggy. He fixed those. Replaced rotting railroad ties with landscape stone and rocks for out driveway and landscaping. Everything looks spectacular. Mike went out of his way to not damage the lawn and landscaping with his big equipment. He left the site looking better than it ever has. I don't believe I have ever met a person, let alone contractor, that I trust more than Mike! If he says he and his crew can do something -- trust that he will do it right and you will love the results
- Sollecito Landscaping NurseryMy wife and I are the original owners of the home we have lived in for the past 27 years. Most of the original landscaping is also 27 years old. Much of it had gotten overgrown, some of it was diseased. We worked with both Bartlett Tree Experts and Sollecito's to determine which shrubs to remove (and which to prune). Once the shrubs to be removed were determined, Mr. Sollecito had us fill out a questionnaire asking what we wished to accomplish with the new landscaping. We also went to his nursery to look at photographs of plants and to write down the ones that we particularly liked (not that they would necessarily be in the final plan, but to give Mr. Sollecito an idea of what we "liked" in the way of plants). Mr. Sollecito also came out to our house to look at what we currently had, took many photographs, and asked us what we were hoping to accomplish (we wanted a lot of color, a lot of flowering plants that bloomed during different times of the growing season, some plants to "block" the view of certain things, and other areas opened up to allow a view, and plants easy to trim). Once we gave Mr. Sollecito our ideas of what we liked and wanted, he drew a comprehensive blueprint that he discussed with us in detail. He also gave us photographs of all the plants he had in his plan so we could see what each would look like. We loved his plan. Once we confirmed that we wanted the work done, Mr. Sollecito coordinated all his work with Bartlett Tree Experts (to remove over 40 old shrubs and grind down the stumps), another company that delivered the dirt and a fourth company that installed the mulch. A Sollecito team of 3 men worked for 2 days reshaping the land and installing the shrubs and drainage. Mr. Sollecito also visited while the work was being done. Everything went smoothly -- all the subcontractors working with Mr. Sollecito were also punctual and did professional work. Mr. Sollecito also provided me with a lot of instructions on plant care and watering, a watering wand, a moisture meter and a six gallon bucket. Once the shrubs were tentatively put into position, Mr. Sollecito and I inspected what was to go where -- and made several changes and additions to his original plan. I liked this flexibility because it identified some areas where there were too many plants, and some areas where there were not enough plants. It also identified the need for a rock walkway to the front watering faucet -- which was a great idea and addition to the overall plan. All the work was professionally done and we have some beautiful landscaping that my wife and I will enjoy for years and years!! I highly recommend Mr. Sollecito and his landscaping team
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 5175It took several days of phone calls to get TruGreen to send out a free service call (which was part of their selling points - unlimited free service calls for the asking, but this one took 3 weeks to get with almost daily haranguing of the company by me), and when it finally got scheduled, it was scheduled for the wrong day, and I had to call back and get it re-re-scheduled. When my service call finally came, the guy, with hands on his hips, immediately began to dismiss everything I said. He blamed my dying, mushroomed and weed-covered lawn (which had not, for 3 years, been anything but green, lush, full and weed-free) first on the weather, then on the "compact soil," and then said, "well, when you took the contract did we promise you that your lawn would become completely better?" I explained to him that for 3 years we had had a lawn care company who had managed, despite the "compact soil," and the weather (both of which have been equally experienced by all the other properties on our block that somehow have lovely lawns, in fact, with the same lawn care company that we USED to have before we switched this year). He then shrugged his shoulders and said that he'd never heard that complaint before, that he couldn't believe that TruGreen had somehow "caused" weeds to grow, and seemed to suggest that the huge brown and black patches of dead grass, the large swarms of mushrooms, and the scattering of weeds in all parts of the lawn was either a.) our fault somehow, or b.) to be expected because that's just how things are in Clay, NY. As to the mushrooms, he added, "You know how those form? Bacteria in the air." Seriously? So not only was he dismissive of our concerns (my wife, does the mowing and the trimming and the gardening on a fanatical regular basis, and who knows the lawn's health like one of her own children, came out and tried to explain the transformation over the first month since TruGreen had been the caretaker, and the tech just seemed oblivious), but now he's just making stuff up because he figures we don't know any better? HELLO... MY WIFE USED TO BE CO-OWNER OF A LAWN CARE AND LANDSCAPING COMPANY. Surprise! I do not like being lied to. He suggested that we aerate (which of course would have cost us plenty -- aha! There it is! The sales pitch. Was that the plan all along?) but said if we didn't want to do that, he would re-do the weed-and-feed for free (which is no big deal because we are supposed to have unlimited free service calls anyway, and if they had just come out 3 weeks earlier when I started complaining and requesting a service call, MAYBE some of the damage to the lawn could have been prevented!) At this point, the lawn was borderline destroyed, I didn't know if that level of basic ministration was going to salvage it. It was almost as bad as it was when we had first bought the property. We were looking at possibly selling the house in the coming months, and with the lawn looking that bad, we were almost certainly looking at several thousand dollars less that we could command for the home, especially considering how gorgeous everyone else's lawn is in the area (like ours used to be). The company was wholly to blame for this, and their phone network makes it impossible for service and complaint calls to find the right office. I spent several days trying to reach the Syracuse office (my local office) but I was shunted to Long Island, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Rhode Island and Florida. Had this been dealt with in a timely fashion, my lawn could have been saved. While the tech was here doing his re-treatment, I was able to reach a B------, a Manager in the Syracuse office. I told him much as I have written here. He assured me that he would come out and tour the property with me, and try to "work something out." He did, and we reached an agreement whereby he/they would "make it right" including a free aeration and overseeding to try and shock the lawn back to health. 6 or 8 weeks went by, and no contacts or visits or service calls, and then the financial collection letters started to come. Finally, in frustration, I headed to their office to deal with them face to face. I met with a manager above Brian, and pled my case. It made no difference. No one called, no one came out, and I started getting 1-2 collection calls a week. I went back to the Syracuse office again, and this time B----- was there. He seemed angry with me that I had dared come to see him at work, and scolded me for doing so. Really? He agreed to halt all collection efforts, and said he would schedule my aeration and overseeding. I told him that since two months or more had gone by, I had been denied certainly one, at perhaps two regularly scheduled treatments. He said that was because when an account was in collection status, the trucks don't roll -- even though I had already explained myself to their people, and the customer service people at all 5-6 of the different phone numbers they provided, multiple times over several weeks, plus a formal complaint that I filed through EthicsPoint... and didn't he think that the right thing to do was to take care of the customer by continuing to treat the lawn while the mess got straightened out (that way they wouldn't be actively harming the lawn any further through their inattention?) but that didn't seem to register. It was late September before I got my aeration - I was actually home while the tech came out to do it. He confirmed that he was there to do an aeration and overseeding, as promised. This was the first time that anyone from TruGreen had been out to do anything with the lawn since THE FIRST WEEK OF JUNE. I had to leave for work partway through his servicing the lawn, but when I returned home later that day, I found that he had left WITHOUT APPLYING THE SEED. I will never use this company again, nor should anyone else
- HADLEY'S LLC LANDSCAPE AND SNOW SERVICESVery unsatisfactory. Original design fairly decent but no follow through on service. Long delays during work left property a mess with major areas unusable for long periods of time. Sprinkler system a disaster that they would not fix. Illumination wires exposed everywhere. They quit the project and left without a walk through or any follow up to complete unfinished parts of the work. They did damage to the property and claimed they did not, refusing to pay for repairs. Any problems were said to be our fault. We had to get a more reliable contractor in to complete the work and fix many parts of the work. Some areas are still so bad that we will probably have to spend even more to fix the mess in a few years
Irrigation Systems Installers in Warners
- Business Description:JMI Property Maintenance & Lawn Care specialize in creating and maintaining the beauty of you homes landscaping. We offer a wide range of services from mulching, edging, tree and bush trimming and shaping, removal/planting of new plants/bushes and small trees, retaining walls and hard scapes as well as seasonal mowing and maintaining of your property. We also offer snow removal in the winter. We are a small staffed company but deliver BIG results. We have lived in the area we service for over..Recent Review:I cannot say enough great things. Top-notch communication, speedy responses. Arrived on time. With the whole lawn being seeded, weeks later half of the lawn was not growing, while the other half was clearly doing well so they came out (as promised and on time) and assessed the situation and decided to add more seed to the bare part of the lawn - free of charge. They also left the little bit of leftover seed. They wanted to make it right. Would definitely hire again in a heartbeatKristina S.
- Business Description:Syracuse Lightscapes offer its clients complete Landscape Design and Build Services, its specialty being energy-efficient landscape lighting.Recent Review:Matt was a pleasure to work with. He got back to me very quickly when I had questions or concerns. The crew was great and our back yard is absolutely beautiful. He was able to start within 2 weeks of the original quote. I loved his work so much I tried to contact him again to spruce up the front landscaping but I have yet to hear back yet. Hopefully I do- as he was a pleasure to work witNick N.
- Business Description:Retail and wholesale tree farm/ full service landscape company
- Business Description:We have been in business for 20 years in New York. We are a family owned company.Recent Review:He did an excellent job. When he was ready to do the work, we still had not cleaned out the debris from the demo of the garage. He volunteered to move it out of the way for us. Then he also removed some concrete for us that was in rough shape. Then he put in the gravel pad and it looks great. Outstanding work. <br /Corliss W.
- Business Description:Full Service Property Maintenance, Repair & Rehabitation serving Syracuse and the surrounding area. Foreclosure Clean-Up Specialists. Free Bids. Subcontractors may be utilized if the scope of the job indicates. One stop shopping for Realtors, Lenders, Homeowners and Property Managers throughout Central Upstate New York. Credit terms available. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Commercially Insured for all work performed including WINTERIZATIONS
- Business Description:Sollecito promotes sustainable, natural home landscaping, gardening and plant nursery at your home. Visit our extensive, ever-changing display gardens, and see how our plants grow and mature naturally.Recent Review:My wife and I are the original owners of the home we have lived in for the past 27 years. Most of the original landscaping is also 27 years old. Much of it had gotten overgrown, some of it was diseased. We worked with both Bartlett Tree Experts and Sollecito's to determine which shrubs to remove (and which to prune). <br /> Once the shrubs to be removed were determined, Mr. Sollecito had us fill out a questionnaire asking what we wished to accomplish with the new landscaping. We also went to his nursery to look at photographs of plants and to write down the ones that we particularly liked (not that they would necessarily be in the final plan, but to give Mr. Sollecito an idea of what we "liked" in the way of plants). Mr. Sollecito also came out to our house to look at what we currently had, took many photographs, and asked us what we were hoping to accomplish (we wanted a lot of color, a lot of flowering plants that bloomed during different times of the growing season, some plants to "block" the view of certain things, and other areas opened up to allow a view, and plants easy to trim). <br /> Once we gave Mr. Sollecito our ideas of what we liked and wanted, he drew a comprehensive blueprint that he discussed with us in detail. He also gave us photographs of all the plants he had in his plan so we could see what each would look like. We loved his plan. Once we confirmed that we wanted the work done, Mr. Sollecito coordinated all his work with Bartlett Tree Experts (to remove over 40 old shrubs and grind down the stumps), another company that delivered the dirt and a fourth company that installed the mulch. <br /> A Sollecito team of 3 men worked for 2 days reshaping the land and installing the shrubs and drainage. Mr. Sollecito also visited while the work was being done. Everything went smoothly -- all the subcontractors working with Mr. Sollecito were also punctual and did professional work. Mr. Sollecito also provided me with a lot of instructions on plant care and watering, a watering wand, a moisture meter and a six gallon bucket. Once the shrubs were tentatively put into position, Mr. Sollecito and I inspected what was to go where -- and made several changes and additions to his original plan. I liked this flexibility because it identified some areas where there were too many plants, and some areas where there were not enough plants. It also identified the need for a rock walkway to the front watering faucet -- which was a great idea and addition to the overall plan. <br /> All the work was professionally done and we have some beautiful landscaping that my wife and I will enjoy for years and years!! I highly recommend Mr. Sollecito and his landscaping team. <br /Lynn D.
- Business Description:Landscape Authority is dedicated to responsibly preserving and enhancing your landscape. We design and install unique landscapes and solve site problems by combining creativity with common sense. Our efficient and effective approach to garden, lawn and landscape management adds to your long term property value. Our goal is to provide our clients with superior service, and in the process, protect and grow your landscape investment. Visit www.landscape-authority.com for moreRecent Review:From planning to completion LANDSCAPE AUTHORITY were professional and completed the project to perfection. Our fiberglass pool was in the ground, working, but nothing but dirt around it and the gravel that was back filled by the pool company. Landscape Authority proposed designs for the surrounding patio and installed it. The weather was not cooperative yet they worked through weeks of rain on days that I would have expected them to cancel. The installation included correctly anchoring our newly installed fiberglass pool. The owners communicated with the pool manufacturer in another state , to be sure the specks would keep our pool secure through our winters. The care they took with the pavers was above par. Two seasons later there is not a wiggle in any paver. The patio pavers were cut in a curve around the pool and it looks lovely. When one huge stone step was installed from the patio to the deck the team thought the stone had an imperfection and took it away after much work. They did this without a request from us. Just another sign that they wanted this job completed perfectly. They suggested adding a fire pit located next to the patio. We added it thinking it was a good idea, but had no clue how much we would really use it. We now have found it has been a huge source of entertainment for our family. I am planning more projects in <br /> the future and can't imagine having anyone else do the work. This is a top notch companyNina s.
- Business Description:Since our opening in 1990, Aspinall's Tree Nursery has enjoyed tremendous growth in its family of happy customers. We pride ourselves on selling high quality stock at competitive prices. We stock all of the most popular types of trees, shrubs, perennials, and annuals. New nursery stock arrives on a weekly basis. If you are in need of larger trees, we also offer Tree-spading services for our larger field trees. DBAs- Aspin Tree & Landscape, George P. AspinalRecent Review:The only thing I wish had gone differently was that I wish that they had given us a call the day before to let us know that they were coming. Other than that, I feel that the project went very well. I'm extremely satisfied. <br /Amy J. K.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting Services
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
Find lawn irrigation services in
lawn irrigation services in Warners
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Castle Property Services, Inc.168 Roosevelt Road
Cleveland, New York 13042
- City View ConstructionPO Box 305
Camillus, New York 13031
- Commercial Lawn & Landscape, Inc.6083 State Route 31
Cicero, New York 13039
- CountryMax5962 Route 31
Cicero, New York 13039
- Craftsmanship Lawn and Landscaping4522 Winding Creek Rd
Manlius, New York 13104
- Castle Property Services, Inc.
- Dusart Design Group LLC5860 Ike Dixon Road
Camillus, New York 13031
- Dusart Design Group LLC
- FINGERLAKES LANDSCAPE & DESIGN2 FENNELL ST Suite 206
Skaneateles, New York 13152
- FINGERLAKES LANDSCAPE & DESIGN
- Gasparini Landscaping5072 Smoral Rd
Camillus, New York 13031
- Gasparini Landscaping
- J & J Landscaping LLC321 W 2nd St
East Syracuse, New York 13057
- J & J Landscaping LLC
- Kapper Landscaping INC.7 Zuk Pierce Drive
Central Square, New York 13036
- Kapper Landscaping INC.