ASPINALL'S TREE NURSERY & LANDSCAPING L.L.C.

Founded 1980 • With Angi since August 2010

4.2

Since our opening in 1990, Aspinall's Tree Nursery has enjoyed tremendous growth in its family of happy customers. We pride ourselves on selling high quality stock at competitive prices. We stock all of the most popular types of trees, shrubs, perennials, and annuals. New nursery stock arrives on a weekly basis. If you are in need of larger trees, we also offer Tree-spading services for our larger field trees. DBAs- Aspin Tree & Landscape, George P. Aspinall...

Above & Beyond Unlimited, Corp.

Call us today for all your plumbing needs!

JMI Property Maintenance & Lawn Care

JMI Property Maintenance & Lawn Care specialize in creating and maintaining the beauty of you homes landscaping. We offer a wide range of services from mulching, edging, tree and bush trimming and shaping, removal/planting of new plants/bushes and small trees, retaining walls and hard scapes as well as seasonal mowing and maintaining of your property. We also offer snow removal in the winter. We are a small staffed company but deliver BIG results. We have lived in the area we service for over 35 years so we are very familiar with all aspects of the local terrain and since we are local, getting to jobs in a timely fashion is never an issue. We do offer many other services so please feel free to contact JMI Property Maintenance & Lawn Care for a free quote/estimate on any project

General Labor Support Group LLC

GLS is a local labor support group! We now offer premium lawn care services plus home and land clean ups. Window cleaning and contract land management!

02/14/2017

Category landscaping,hardscaping

06/15/2016

Description of Work
I kept calling and leaving messages. I found it very difficult to get them come to my house and give an estimate for extensive landscaping work. Ultimately did come by but wanted to come back again for a better estimate. That never happened.

Category landscaping,hardscaping

06/25/2015

Description of Work
I needed some brush cleared from my property. It took them a couple of months to get to it, but that was ok - I was not in a hurry. They did a marvelous job. They will be my first choice for this sort of thing if I ever need it again. I also use them for residential snowplowing in the winter, and they do a wonderful job with that, too.

Category landscaping,lawn service

09/21/2014

I will never go to Aspinnal's Nursery again. George is the owner. I bought a tree in the fall of 2011. I told them I wanted a maple autumn blaze and for them to pick out the best one they had. They brought the tree to my house and planted it. One of the employees in particular was very rude and just seemed to want to get done as soon as possible. In 2012 and 2013, I completely landscaped my yard s...

Description of Work
Delivered and planted a tree.

Category landscaping

11/06/2013

gave property a whole new look. everything was cleaned up after. all landscaping looked great for entire season. well worth it.

Description of Work
Installed Mulch, edged beds, pruned, weeded, spring cleanup

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch,hardscaping

Maintenance, install, design, tree nursery & center, residential, commercial, tree, shrub, lawn service, chemical applicator, snow plow. Retaining walls. Permeable Paving. Fire pits. Sitting Walls, Boulder Walls, Paver Walkways, Paver Driveways

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, Discover