HADLEY'S LLC LANDSCAPE AND SNOW SERVICES

Founded 1998 • With Angi since July 2008

4.3

DBA: HADLEY'S LLC....

JMI Property Maintenance & Lawn Care

JMI Property Maintenance & Lawn Care specialize in creating and maintaining the beauty of you homes landscaping. We offer a wide range of services from mulching, edging, tree and bush trimming and shaping, removal/planting of new plants/bushes and small trees, retaining walls and hard scapes as well as seasonal mowing and maintaining of your property. We also offer snow removal in the winter. We are a small staffed company but deliver BIG results. We have lived in the area we service for over 35 years so we are very familiar with all aspects of the local terrain and since we are local, getting to jobs in a timely fashion is never an issue. We do offer many other services so please feel free to contact JMI Property Maintenance & Lawn Care for a free quote/estimate on any project

Take Care Landscaping

I plant trees that are usually in pots, and bags. I clear over grown vegetation in peoples back yards such as vines along fences also small tree removal. Most of the time I work alone and do all the work myself Weve been doing projects for a fair price as we see fit with the one who needs the work done projects that I have completed were 3,000 and up and sometimes lower depending on the circumstances of what all needs to be tended to and the range of the area and bumps along the road that we may have in the future before doing the work will be included in Honestly I dont like the choice of words of getting paid hourly Instead I like the words of getting paid a wholesome amount of For example If you had a person that is defined as hourly and a person defined as wholesome it sounds like the wholesome worker will be more caring in abundance But if I were to say hourly worker it may be a high chance of someone thinking of possibly getting token advantage of wether its for the work they are doing which they may or may not like or love or for the work they do without the knowledge of knowing their work or worth or their work and their progression Im Worth the worth work and progression that I wholesomely do I dont own a business but I do have inventory and work like one Hopefully in the future I can guide myself on the right track of owning because it would be something new and beautiful brought to life their are moments when things arent so alive I did feel ways of me feeling empty with all the potential Its just been a big gap between knowing who needs work done and them knowing me I dont waste time with the work that I get Neither do I ignore the matters of patience

KC Curb Appeal

KC Curb Appeal was established in 2009 by a landscape professional who had experience in Landscaping, Hardscapes, Lawn Mowing & Plowing for over six years. KC Curb Appeal has been a successful growing small business in Central New York. With little advertising the company has grown by word of mouth. KC Curb Appeal thrives on quality work and making sure the job is done properly the first time. Our company offers free estimates. Please give us a call today!

04/15/2016

Description of Work
We had several trees removed. The work was completed promptly and quickly. Everyone was incredibly professional.

Category landscaping,tree service

10/21/2014

We were pretty happy with Hadleys in the early days, and that changed as the company got bigger. I didn't come to Angie's list today to leave a review on Hadleys, but based on our address Angie's list solicited a review, and I have used the company, so I thought I would provide my thoughts. Hadley's moved their office into our neighborhood several years ago. We contracted them to cut our grass and...

Description of Work
We've had Hadleys mow our lawn for several years, provide chemical treatments for two years, install a row of trees, and we tried to get a quote on a much larger paver/landscaping project.

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,tree service,hardscaping

10/03/2014

Like clockwork I'd receive a call the night before the application giving me a heads up and asking if I had any questions. The next day they'd show up and get the job done within 30 minutes. The cost is hard to argue with since I'd pay $35-40 if buying the product and then have to remember to do it when I was suppose to, and then actually do it. I plan on continuing with them next year.

Description of Work
They have my lawn treatments for the entire season, my lawn looks great.

Category landscaping

10/23/2013

The work went well. The crew was very good to work with, helpful and considerate. The final result was beautiful, and we are glad we selected Steve Hadley to do this work.

Description of Work
Design and lanscape for project to improve an existing steep garden bank. Added two sets of in-ground steps and many plantings, mulch, and grade as beeded.

Category landscaping,hardscaping

08/05/2013

The result is exactly what I planned: excellent drainage and handsome appearance.

Description of Work
removed all plant material next to the unit, replacing it with specified rock, and reseeded the remaining soil.

Category landscaping,lawn treatment,leaf removal,pavers, gravel

06/04/2013

Extremely professional company. They are prompt, hard-working, and most importantly, do an outstanding job. I would recommend them to anyone in need of landscape design, maintenance, mowing, snow removal, etc.

Description of Work
Mulch, hedge trimming, removing/adding plants to landscaping, tree limb trimming.

12/09/2011

The reason that I didn't go with them was because their price was so high. They treated me well. I would not use them because I am happy with the people that I use.

Description of Work
Hadley's Llc Landscape and Snow Services gave an estimate about two years ago for landscaping work. The estimate was about $20,000.

10/28/2011

I did work with them. They were fabulous. I still enjoy working with them. I would use them in the future.

Description of Work
I used Hadley's LLC Landscape and Snow Services for landscaping.

07/07/2008

They were reliable and I was very pleased with the work. They were also very kind to my grandchildren that were visiting. I was also impressed with their artistic choices and design skill.

Description of Work
Steven Hadley Landscaping cut steps into a hill and made the steps out of stone.

Category hardscaper

04/15/2016

Category landscaper","tree service company

INSTALLATION, DIGITAL IMAGING, FULL DESIGN, BED & PLANT, LANDSCAPE LIGHTING, RETAINING WALLS, WALKS & PATIOS, DRIVEWAYS (BRICK OR PAVERS), PONDS & WATERFALLS, TREE INSTALLATION, ROCK GARDENS, BOULDER WALLS/STEPS, LAWN INSTALLATION, PERENNIAL BEDS, DRAINAGE, HAULING & DELIVERIES. LAWN CUTTING, SPRING CLEAN-UPS, FALL CLEAN-UPS, PRUNING, MULCHING & EDGING, AERATION & DETHATCHING. SNOW PLOWING, SNOW HAULING, SALTING, TREE PRUNING, LAND CLEARING, EXCAVATION & TREE REMOVAL.

Check, Visa, MasterCard