Gasparini Landscaping

Founded 1979 • With Angi since August 2010

Gasparini Landscaping was established in 1979 and has become one of the largest landscape installation firms in Central New York. We have been providing the customer with highest level of customer satisfaction in the industry. We take pride in our work and we have a trained and certified staff to assist you during your new project. Please check out our website to see our large gallary of our work....

MRW Services of Syracuse

You will be glad that we were there. This motto is pulled from the poem that guides our work every day as shown below. We are a small owner-operated general construction company. Our staff have various specialties that allow us to perform many tasks; in fact two of the group are capable of building you a house when given an empty lot. In addition to general residential remodeling such as kitchens, baths, decks and painting we also do hardscaping. The Builder (a poem) I saw a group of men in my home town. A group of men tearing a building down. With a heave and a ho and a mighty yell, They swung a beam and a sidewall fell. So I said to the foreman, “Are these men skilled, The type you’d hire if you wanted to build?” And he laughed and said, “Why, no indeed.” “Common labor’s all I need. For I can tear down in a day or two What it took a builder ten years to do.” And I thought to myself as I walked away, which of these roles am I going to play? Am I the type that constantly tears down As I foolishly make my way around? Or am I the type that’s trying to build up with care? In hopes that my community will be glad I was there?”

DiMartino Construction & Remodeling

With over 35 years as a family owned business thru 3 generations in the construction, contracting and home remodeling business, we bring to you the finest quality in residential and light commercial improvements. Whether you need an new Siding, Windows, Roofing, A new deck of any type or addition to your structure, a kitchen or bathroom remodeled, a basement refinished or more, DiMartino Construction & Remodeling is your ONE STOP SHOP FOR ALL OF YOUR HOME REMODELING NEEDS. . Please call us for a free in home estimate or consultation.

Offers by DiMartino Construction & Remodeling on Angi
JMI Property Maintenance & Lawn Care

JMI Property Maintenance & Lawn Care specialize in creating and maintaining the beauty of you homes landscaping. We offer a wide range of services from mulching, edging, tree and bush trimming and shaping, removal/planting of new plants/bushes and small trees, retaining walls and hard scapes as well as seasonal mowing and maintaining of your property. We also offer snow removal in the winter. We are a small staffed company but deliver BIG results. We have lived in the area we service for over 35 years so we are very familiar with all aspects of the local terrain and since we are local, getting to jobs in a timely fashion is never an issue. We do offer many other services so please feel free to contact JMI Property Maintenance & Lawn Care for a free quote/estimate on any project

08/05/2015

I choose Gasparini Landscaping due to their high ratings on Angie's list. The entire project was handled via the internet by working with their project manager Scott Gasparini. Working with Scott was a pleasure. He was very helpful, knowledgeable and professional. The work was completed on time and the construction crew did an excellent job. I would not hesitate to use them again and strongly reco...

Description of Work
Resurfaced back patio, added an access ramp, sloped the new patio to drain properly.

Category landscaping,patios

12/07/2014

This was easily one of our BEST experiences with a contractor ever. Over the past five years, we have done numerous renovations on our home, and Gasparini's stands at the top of our list for satisfaction. Their work was beautiful, and they were always punctual and professional. For example, they took care to cover our lawn with mats so as not to tear it up while bringing their equipment out back. ...

Description of Work
Gasparini's leveled the back area of our yard, moved a stone wall into a different configuration and replaced the existing shrubs and trees using a mixture of new and existing plants.

Category landscaping,lawn service,pavers, gravel,tree service

10/21/2014

Excellent job, although they removed some plants. They gave us new ones in a planter, however.

Description of Work
Weeded and trimmed trees

Category landscaping,lawn service,tree service

09/17/2014

It went great! To start, they took the bull by the horns and managed the entire project. Including managing the pool, which was installed by Liverpool Pool & Spa(LPS). They worked with LPS to set up start and finish dates, the install itself, the exact position, size, layout, and elevation of the pool! My wife and I didn't have to do a thing! After the pool was installed and up and running, Gaspar...

Description of Work
Planned, designed, implemented, and managed our complete backyard landscaping/pool project. Installed a patio, retaining walls, steps, gas firepit, landscaping, lighting, and fencing.

Category fencing,landscaping,hardscaping,patios

09/04/2014

They showed up on time to provide a quote and showed up on the scheduled day for the work. They exceeded expectations on rebuilding the retaining wall and surprised us with a half-dozen hearty mums in our new landscape. The workers were very respectful, asked for approval along the way and worked very hard. The boss stopped by a couple of times to make sure everything was going well.

Description of Work
Paved front porch and walkway with flagstone. Deconstructed and reconstructed flagstone retaining wall. Removed existing planting material. Added top soil & amendments. Planted new shrubs. Covered planting area with fabric and mulch in one planting area and with cobble stones in a second planting area.

Category landscaping

Landscaping, hardscapes, fencing, carpentry, lawns, lighting & irrigation systems, patios & walkways, fountains, outdoor kitchen, pergolas, tree & shrubs

Ask for details.