A sprinkler system can keep your lawn and garden watered, but sometimes it needs to be repaired. Here’s how much it will cost to have a plumber fix it.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Cicero, NY
There are 2 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Cicero
- S&A Irrigation Systems and RepairsTop notch work. Austin and Stephan are knowledgeable and experienced in their craft. Great value for the money spent. I recomend S&A Irrigation should be on your speed dial list. I can't speak more highly of their organization. Thanks guys!
- Integrity Home ServicesDid not do the type of work I was looking for. UPDATE: I did not intentionally mark a "B" rating -- I thought I had put an "N/A" down. I am so sorry. He didn't do the type of work I was looking for and I appreciated his honesty instead of trying to do something he did not feel comfortable with! I have changed it to an "A"!!!!
- City View ConstructionMike is fabulous! He came in and fixed our gabion baskets which were threatening to tumble down. He knew exactly what he was doing and did the work properly. No shortcuts! We also had areas of poor drainage which were always soggy. He fixed those. Replaced rotting railroad ties with landscape stone and rocks for out driveway and landscaping. Everything looks spectacular. Mike went out of his way to not damage the lawn and landscaping with his big equipment. He left the site looking better than it ever has. I don't believe I have ever met a person, let alone contractor, that I trust more than Mike! If he says he and his crew can do something -- trust that he will do it right and you will love the results
- Sollecito Landscaping NurseryMy wife and I are the original owners of the home we have lived in for the past 27 years. Most of the original landscaping is also 27 years old. Much of it had gotten overgrown, some of it was diseased. We worked with both Bartlett Tree Experts and Sollecito's to determine which shrubs to remove (and which to prune). Once the shrubs to be removed were determined, Mr. Sollecito had us fill out a questionnaire asking what we wished to accomplish with the new landscaping. We also went to his nursery to look at photographs of plants and to write down the ones that we particularly liked (not that they would necessarily be in the final plan, but to give Mr. Sollecito an idea of what we "liked" in the way of plants). Mr. Sollecito also came out to our house to look at what we currently had, took many photographs, and asked us what we were hoping to accomplish (we wanted a lot of color, a lot of flowering plants that bloomed during different times of the growing season, some plants to "block" the view of certain things, and other areas opened up to allow a view, and plants easy to trim). Once we gave Mr. Sollecito our ideas of what we liked and wanted, he drew a comprehensive blueprint that he discussed with us in detail. He also gave us photographs of all the plants he had in his plan so we could see what each would look like. We loved his plan. Once we confirmed that we wanted the work done, Mr. Sollecito coordinated all his work with Bartlett Tree Experts (to remove over 40 old shrubs and grind down the stumps), another company that delivered the dirt and a fourth company that installed the mulch. A Sollecito team of 3 men worked for 2 days reshaping the land and installing the shrubs and drainage. Mr. Sollecito also visited while the work was being done. Everything went smoothly -- all the subcontractors working with Mr. Sollecito were also punctual and did professional work. Mr. Sollecito also provided me with a lot of instructions on plant care and watering, a watering wand, a moisture meter and a six gallon bucket. Once the shrubs were tentatively put into position, Mr. Sollecito and I inspected what was to go where -- and made several changes and additions to his original plan. I liked this flexibility because it identified some areas where there were too many plants, and some areas where there were not enough plants. It also identified the need for a rock walkway to the front watering faucet -- which was a great idea and addition to the overall plan. All the work was professionally done and we have some beautiful landscaping that my wife and I will enjoy for years and years!! I highly recommend Mr. Sollecito and his landscaping team
- City View ConstructionOwner Mike Legnetto was phenomenal. He wasn't the least expensive - but he was the one with the best plan to correct our situation. He worked with us from start to finish making sure we got the appropriate permits and approvals and then working with everyone to make sure that the results were more than we expected. Mike is extremely honest and will tell you if he can or cannot do something. If he says he can -- trust him. Even our Town codes enforcement officer and building permit board members were impressed
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 5175It took several days of phone calls to get TruGreen to send out a free service call (which was part of their selling points - unlimited free service calls for the asking, but this one took 3 weeks to get with almost daily haranguing of the company by me), and when it finally got scheduled, it was scheduled for the wrong day, and I had to call back and get it re-re-scheduled. When my service call finally came, the guy, with hands on his hips, immediately began to dismiss everything I said. He blamed my dying, mushroomed and weed-covered lawn (which had not, for 3 years, been anything but green, lush, full and weed-free) first on the weather, then on the "compact soil," and then said, "well, when you took the contract did we promise you that your lawn would become completely better?" I explained to him that for 3 years we had had a lawn care company who had managed, despite the "compact soil," and the weather (both of which have been equally experienced by all the other properties on our block that somehow have lovely lawns, in fact, with the same lawn care company that we USED to have before we switched this year). He then shrugged his shoulders and said that he'd never heard that complaint before, that he couldn't believe that TruGreen had somehow "caused" weeds to grow, and seemed to suggest that the huge brown and black patches of dead grass, the large swarms of mushrooms, and the scattering of weeds in all parts of the lawn was either a.) our fault somehow, or b.) to be expected because that's just how things are in Clay, NY. As to the mushrooms, he added, "You know how those form? Bacteria in the air." Seriously? So not only was he dismissive of our concerns (my wife, does the mowing and the trimming and the gardening on a fanatical regular basis, and who knows the lawn's health like one of her own children, came out and tried to explain the transformation over the first month since TruGreen had been the caretaker, and the tech just seemed oblivious), but now he's just making stuff up because he figures we don't know any better? HELLO... MY WIFE USED TO BE CO-OWNER OF A LAWN CARE AND LANDSCAPING COMPANY. Surprise! I do not like being lied to. He suggested that we aerate (which of course would have cost us plenty -- aha! There it is! The sales pitch. Was that the plan all along?) but said if we didn't want to do that, he would re-do the weed-and-feed for free (which is no big deal because we are supposed to have unlimited free service calls anyway, and if they had just come out 3 weeks earlier when I started complaining and requesting a service call, MAYBE some of the damage to the lawn could have been prevented!) At this point, the lawn was borderline destroyed, I didn't know if that level of basic ministration was going to salvage it. It was almost as bad as it was when we had first bought the property. We were looking at possibly selling the house in the coming months, and with the lawn looking that bad, we were almost certainly looking at several thousand dollars less that we could command for the home, especially considering how gorgeous everyone else's lawn is in the area (like ours used to be). The company was wholly to blame for this, and their phone network makes it impossible for service and complaint calls to find the right office. I spent several days trying to reach the Syracuse office (my local office) but I was shunted to Long Island, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Rhode Island and Florida. Had this been dealt with in a timely fashion, my lawn could have been saved. While the tech was here doing his re-treatment, I was able to reach a B------, a Manager in the Syracuse office. I told him much as I have written here. He assured me that he would come out and tour the property with me, and try to "work something out." He did, and we reached an agreement whereby he/they would "make it right" including a free aeration and overseeding to try and shock the lawn back to health. 6 or 8 weeks went by, and no contacts or visits or service calls, and then the financial collection letters started to come. Finally, in frustration, I headed to their office to deal with them face to face. I met with a manager above Brian, and pled my case. It made no difference. No one called, no one came out, and I started getting 1-2 collection calls a week. I went back to the Syracuse office again, and this time B----- was there. He seemed angry with me that I had dared come to see him at work, and scolded me for doing so. Really? He agreed to halt all collection efforts, and said he would schedule my aeration and overseeding. I told him that since two months or more had gone by, I had been denied certainly one, at perhaps two regularly scheduled treatments. He said that was because when an account was in collection status, the trucks don't roll -- even though I had already explained myself to their people, and the customer service people at all 5-6 of the different phone numbers they provided, multiple times over several weeks, plus a formal complaint that I filed through EthicsPoint... and didn't he think that the right thing to do was to take care of the customer by continuing to treat the lawn while the mess got straightened out (that way they wouldn't be actively harming the lawn any further through their inattention?) but that didn't seem to register. It was late September before I got my aeration - I was actually home while the tech came out to do it. He confirmed that he was there to do an aeration and overseeding, as promised. This was the first time that anyone from TruGreen had been out to do anything with the lawn since THE FIRST WEEK OF JUNE. I had to leave for work partway through his servicing the lawn, but when I returned home later that day, I found that he had left WITHOUT APPLYING THE SEED. I will never use this company again, nor should anyone else
- HADLEY'S LLC LANDSCAPE AND SNOW SERVICESVery unsatisfactory. Original design fairly decent but no follow through on service. Long delays during work left property a mess with major areas unusable for long periods of time. Sprinkler system a disaster that they would not fix. Illumination wires exposed everywhere. They quit the project and left without a walk through or any follow up to complete unfinished parts of the work. They did damage to the property and claimed they did not, refusing to pay for repairs. Any problems were said to be our fault. We had to get a more reliable contractor in to complete the work and fix many parts of the work. Some areas are still so bad that we will probably have to spend even more to fix the mess in a few years
Irrigation Systems Installers in Cicero
- Business Description:Syracuse Lightscapes offer its clients complete Landscape Design and Build Services, its specialty being energy-efficient landscape lighting.Recent Review:I lived here in Cohoes, New York for 20 tears and he was the best, far above the rest! He did exactly what we wanted, and was very pleasant and timely. Happy with every aspect of the job, and Matt himself. Again, the BEST!!Patrick R.
- Business Description:JMI Property Maintenance & Lawn Care specialize in creating and maintaining the beauty of you homes landscaping. We offer a wide range of services from mulching, edging, tree and bush trimming and shaping, removal/planting of new plants/bushes and small trees, retaining walls and hard scapes as well as seasonal mowing and maintaining of your property. We also offer snow removal in the winter. We are a small staffed company but deliver BIG results. We have lived in the area we service for over..Recent Review:I cannot say enough great things. Top-notch communication, speedy responses. Arrived on time. With the whole lawn being seeded, weeks later half of the lawn was not growing, while the other half was clearly doing well so they came out (as promised and on time) and assessed the situation and decided to add more seed to the bare part of the lawn - free of charge. They also left the little bit of leftover seed. They wanted to make it right. Would definitely hire again in a heartbeatKristina S.
- Business Description:My recently formed company, Ogata Solutions, was created as an extension of years of remodeling work. In 2016 I undertook three total home remodels, facilitating the subcontractor scheduling, and maintaining vigil while the general contractor was away. Now that I am here in Ithaca I plan to grow my presence in the community by serving clients with best industry practices and safety at the top of mind. My sustainability background and business acumen gained during my master's matriculation in ..Recent Review:The sink is fine (cheaper of the 2 tasks I payed $200 for both I value the sink at $75 drywall repair $125 bc I had another handyman write out an estimate and they valued the sink replacement at $75) the drywall came apart the first rainstorm after it was fixed, this was weeks ago and the initial repair was weeks before that, he was supposed to come back after the paint dried (I said he could wait a couple weeks bc the paint was just for looks if he needed to but after it leaked it was essential I needed him ASAP) he scheduled 3 different times to come look at it and flaked every single time, after the third time he called me today and basically blamed me saying I need to wake up earlier so he can make it because I keep saying he can come anytime after noon, every time before he agreed to come afternoon then didn’t show up, I know nothing ab ceilings so I really don’t know if it was a bad job, fluke bc of the big rainstorm (I will admit it was a lot of rain) or if my roof has more problems than initially thought but I do know someone came to look at my roof before he did the job and said it was fine which was why I only did the drywall repair rather than something more expensive, I am now back to where I started and have had a messed up ceiling for the past 2-3 weeks and need to find a new handyman to fix it and look at my roof. I feel bad writing a review like this and would definitely change it or at least take this down if resolved but I was hung up on before I could ask ab a partial refund/what the insurance covers or whatever so if this is how this ends I definitely feel justified giving it a 1 staMax F.
- Business Description:We are a complete lawn maintenance and landscaping company located in Clay, NY that has been in business and servicing Syracuse and surrounding areas for more than 20 years. We are fully insured, fully experienced, professional and reliable. Although relatively young compared to some of the larger landscape firms, we are becoming a leading landscape, lawn maintenance and snow removal company by being “Committed to Excellence” Additional service area: Clay, Cicero, Kirkville, Chittenango, Ba..Recent Review:Northern Properties Services was doing clean-up work for a neighbor when one of their salesmen stopped at our house and asked if we wanted a quote for our lawn clean-up because he saw another landscaper walking around the yard with us. I told him "yes" because the landscaper we had used for the previous 5 years had gone out of business. The young gentleman, Dave, knew all our plants, how they needed to be trimmed and seemed extremely knowledgeable. I had several phone conversations with Eric about their services ie, could they install a pop-in for one our gutters, do they come back and trim lilac bushes at a later date, what the price included and questions regarding a possible small hardscape job. Eric responded to phone calls within a reasonable amount of time. Concerns/Problems: 1) No phone call notifying us when they were coming. We were not home when two of their employees arrived and started the work. Because we were not home the following happened: a. Lilac bushes were trimmed that had not yet bloomed. b. Black currant bush trimmed when I specifically told the salesman, Dave, it was not to be touched. c. Oregano plant removed because the employees thought it was a weed. 2) Called Eric and reviewed the above concerns plus told him a. The suckers on the oriental cherry tree needed to be cut. b. That I had specifically walked around the backyard with one of his employees and detailed what needed to be done, to cut the oriental grass completely to the ground because it was still about 3 feet high, to trim the hydrangea, and even though the pom-pom tree had already been trimmed there were areas missed. c. Eric apologized for the cutting of the lilac and black currant and said that he told his employees about the oriental cherry tree already. 3) I was only home for about 2 hours in the afternoon. Before I left the husband and I spoke with the two employees about the pop-up they were starting to install. Neither of the employees had ever installed a pop-up. The husband spoke with Eric on the phone but didn’t want to make a fuss and let the concerns go that a company who told us they installed pop-ups sent two employees to do the job that had never done one. I left, the husband provided tools and help to install the pop-up. 4) Late that evening after I got home I walked around the property and found the following problems: a. Trimmings were still in the middle of the bushes. b. Suckers from oriental cherry tree cut to about 2 inches and mulch was mounded up to cover them up. c. Mulch covered low lying spreading bush branches. d. Not all the weeds were removed from the beds. e. Bush trimmings totally left in bed that is shared with neighbor. f. Pom-pom tree not trimmed in the areas I had pointed out earlier. g. They were shown and told not to mulch a certain area because we had planted grass. They mulched it. h. Two beds in the backyard only partial edging done. i. In the backyard I showed an employee a couple of areas where to cut back the wild brush and not completed. j. Oriental grass cut back to about 1.5 feet and not completely to the ground. 5) Called Eric the next morning regarding the above listed complaints. a. Some of Eric’s responses included i. The guys were there until 6 pm the previous night, it was a much bigger job than anticipated and that we should have said something yesterday. ii. Your husband was out there helping them with the pop-up drain he should have pointed out any problems he had. iii. I’ll send the guys back, you walk through the property with them and you show them what you want fixed. b. Some of my responses included: i. It is not my job to hand hold or train your employees who obviously do not have the level of knowledge they need to complete yard clean-up correctly. ii. My husband is not knowledgeable about the plants and bushes in our landscape and it is not his job to supervise your employees. iii. I would like you to personally look at my concerns and I want you to personally take the time to go over with your employees what was not performed correctly. 6) I told Eric I did not want his guys to come back to my house because he expected me to supervisor and train his employees. We could have resolved this issue if Eric personally came to my home, looked what my complaints were and then trained his own employees. 7) I have taken pictures for proof of my complaints. 8) My previous landscaper I had for 5 years without any problems or complaints and never once did I ever encounter the problems nor mess that was left. Therefore, I do not feel like I am being unreasonableNorine T.
- Business Description:Through our unique process of on-site consultation, in-house design and unprecedented craftsmanship we provide our clients with an outdoor living space that is an extension of their individual style. Patrick White is the owner of J&J Landscaping. His hands-on management style allows for superior quality control, from design through implementation. Steven Byrne is the construction manager and has been with J&J Landscaping since 1981. His thorough understanding of site grading & drainage, ..Recent Review:Provider did not answer my request for an estimate. <br />Nancy B.
- Business Description:We are a Locally owned Landscaping & Property Maintenance business that strives on the finest quality of work and 100% satisfaction to our clients!!
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:Site contractor & earthwork.Recent Review:He was very good, and came back to finish the job.Frances K.
- Business Description:Retail and wholesale tree farm/ full service landscape companyRecent Review:The work was completed quickly, neatly and professionally.Kathie A.
- Business Description:For landscape design in Cicero, NY, come to Commercial Lawn & Landscaping. Visit our site for more.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
Find lawn irrigation services in
lawn irrigation services in Cicero
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Castle Property Services, Inc.168 Roosevelt Road
Cleveland, New York
- City View ConstructionPO Box 305
Camillus, New York
- Commercial Lawn & Landscape, Inc.6083 State Route 31
Cicero, New York
- CountryMax5962 Route 31
Cicero, New York
- Craftsmanship Lawn and Landscaping4522 Winding Creek Rd
Manlius, New York
- Curb Appeal of CNY LLC418 S Swansea Ave
Syracuse, New York
- Castle Property Services, Inc.
- Dusart Design Group LLC5860 Ike Dixon Road
Camillus, New York
- Dusart Design Group LLC
- FINGERLAKES LANDSCAPE & DESIGN2 FENNELL ST Suite 206
Skaneateles, New York
- FINGERLAKES LANDSCAPE & DESIGN
- Gasparini Landscaping5072 Smoral Rd
Camillus, New York
- Gasparini Landscaping
- J & J Landscaping LLC321 W 2nd St
East Syracuse, New York
- J & J Landscaping LLC
- Kapper Landscaping INC.7 Zuk Pierce Drive
Central Square, New York
- Kapper Landscaping INC.
- Ogata Solutions5 Yardley Grn 5 Yardley Green
Ithaca, New York
- Ogata Solutions