Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Martville, NY
There are 7 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Martville
- Green Pines Septic ExcavationA neighbor highly recommended Green Pines to fix a major septic problem at our three bedroom vacation home in the Southern Adirondacks. Great advice! Green Pines is a longstanding family business that offers extremely high quality work at a reasonable price. They can and will solve your septic problems. Generations of experience. True pride in their workmanship. Pinpoint excavation. Obviously love what they do. Rest assured they're the best choice read less
- Hahn's Septic Tank SVCThey deserver their solid ratings (came highly recommended from another company), and they did their job well. We tried them out and they were reasonably priced, responsive, and had no issues thus far. Would use them again.
- Don E Miller Septic Service IncPrompt, worked efficiently, good work on septic. Hit a wire down to the pool twice and did not take any responsibility for this. Understood their policy on private buried lines, but if you hit it once should not hit it again and avoid responsibility for that. Office folks professional. Overall, pleased with the work for the exception of not helping the customer on the buried electric line read less
- Fonseca and Griffin Plumbing and Mechanical, LLCRyan met me and went through the issues I was having with sewer which had backed up. We located the septic clean out. I left and he worked hard for 2 hrs approx cleaning out the lines. There was an issue with the needle value for the fridge water line but Ryan came back a few days later and corrected the problem. Thanks guys read less
- A. S. Havens ContractingPerfect. Could not be happier. Started project exactly when they said they would. Very professional hard working group start to finish.
- Hahn's Septic Tank SVCAll is well. The leach field was overwhelmed with heavy ground water saturation. When the majority of the "Sludge" was removed from the septic tank the leach field began to empty into the tank. A good sign because it meant the leach field was not clogged. That being said, once the operator realized the leach field was back-flowing, he stopped pumping. The Truck was not full at this point. I could tell because the glass bubbles/lens/eye on the back end of the tank showed it was only half full. I really wish they would have filled the whole tank to help relieve some of the leach field. But, the operator was keen on getting back on the road. All and all it went well and my septic is back up and running now. Myself, I would use them again, but definitely shop around. After talking to many people I discovered there are many other companies much closer to me that charge far less. Some even a third of what I was charged for the service. But, that's my own fault for not doing my homework first. They did a good job, showed up when they said they would, and rendered the services they said they would for the price they quoted read less
- Sloboda Brothers/ American Septic ServiceVERY WELL THEY CAME AND ASK ME BOUT THE PROBLEM I SAY SEPTIC IS BACKING UP AND THEY STAR TO WORK RIGHT WAY AND FIX IT WILL CALL THEN AGAIN 100% LOVE YOU GUY.
- Sloboda Brothers/ American Septic ServiceMr. Sloboda called prior to his arrival. He arrived early. He explained in detail various options for installation of a new septic tank. He also described requirements if a new leach field must be installed. Because the septic tank location is obscure, Mr. Sloboda recommended the name of a septic tank location company read less
- Sloboda Brothers/ American Septic ServiceJohn and team are real professionals. They communicated with me every step of the way He made the repair in the most economical way possible. We don't need Angie's list for septic service. We wouldn't use anyone else but John.
- Sloboda Brothers/ American Septic ServiceUnfortunately the owner no longer installs new systems, however if he did I'd higher him just from the phone conversation. Very knowledgeable, 50 years experience, professional and polite. I was educated on septic systems having never had one before. Their number is definitely being saved in my contacts read less
Septic Tank Companies in Martville
- Business Description:Call us today for all your plumbing needs!
- Business Description:Water in your basement? Cracks in your foundation? Leaky foundation walls? Call Woodford - we can help! Woodford Bros., Inc. specializes in basement waterproofing, foundation repair, concrete leveling, Barn Restoration, and radon mitigation. Founded in 1962, Woodford's original focus was foundation and barns. Now, we do basement waterproofing, concrete leveling, radon mitigation, and basement finishing. That's why Tom and Mike got the name "Basement Brothers." Honesty and hard work are at .. read lessRecent Review:Still waiting for someone to contact meKENT R.
- Business Description:Tom is an Accredited Home Inspector (ACI) and has over 20 years’ experience in the building construction field. A professionally trained home inspector certified by Building Inspection Training Associates, Inc., Tom is a Certified Member of the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) where he has served his local chapter as the Education Coordinator, Seminar Committee chair, Editor of the newsletter, and Chapter President. He currently serves on the Board of Directors for the NYS Associa.. read lessRecent Review:Tom's great. This is the second home he inspected for me. The first home - he found maybe 50K worth of work, probably more. Some of it was obvious, a lot of it was not. That's why you get Tom. The first home eventually sold to a friend of a friend. That person is now in renovation ****. The person apparently didn't realize the extent of work that was needed. Small things too like vents not matching up where they should, wiring that needs to be replaced, tiny spots of asbestos. The realtor for the project screamed at me (literally) that Tom wasn't any good. I guess not for her, I bagged on the deal and another sucker bought the house through another realtor. The new house inspection went smoothly. Found some rot, some problem areas for moisture and a bump in the roof. Nothing that's close to being a show stopper though. Walking on the inspection with Tom is like going to school. Just watch and listen. If I close on the house, I have my punch list ready to go for what's needed immediately and what's on the wish list. I'm sure lots of home inspectors are great. I really like Tom and will continue to use him read lessneil f.
- Business Description:Count on our full-service septic contractor in Cicero, New York for the service you seek at a price you can afford. From sewage pumping to grease trap cleaning, Hahn's Septic Tank Service does it all for homeowners and business owners throughout the area. We never cut corners with our services. For your convenience and peace of mind, we employ knowledgeable, licensed plumbers to ensure that work is done right the first time read lessRecent Review:They deserver their solid ratings (came highly recommended from another company), and they did their job well. We tried them out and they were reasonably priced, responsive, and had no issues thus far. Would use them again read lessMark G.
- Business Description:We are a local plumbing company dedicated to quality craftsmanship and the highest level of customer service. Our Team is considered family and that's how we treat our Valued customers. Our goal is to provide you with peace of mind and 100% satisfaction. We stand behind our work and ability to get the job done right the first time. Expect quality and value with integrity. Every customer. Every time. The company was established in 2011 by Zane Fonseca with the goal of going that extra mile an.. read lessRecent Review:The service man they sent did excellent work. He was polite and worked cleanly. I would call this company again if I need further work.Judy H.
- Business Description:Locally owned construction and landscaping company, we do quality work and insured. Free estimates.
- Business Description:Bob Lightaul Lawn & Snow is a locally owned business that is dedicated to making our customers happy.Recent Review:Great company to hire. Friendly owner and guys. On time, professional and very professional. Thank you.Fred C.
- Business Description:Roto-Rooter offers commercial and residential plumbing services. And there’s no extra for nights, weekends and holidays. From emergency plumbing to drain cleaning, sewer cleaning to pipe work, Roto-Rooter can help you with any plumbing problem. Roto-Rooter plumbers are licensed and insured and handle everything from water lines to toilet and shower problems. No plumbing job is too big or too small for our experienced and professional plumbers. Schedule an appointment by phone or online, we'll.. read lessRecent Review:The original quote was given as $211 to install the faucet I had purchased, which was a lot, but the RR man wouldn't install the faucet until the sink was repaired by another contractor. (There was no interference between the sink and the faucet.) The agreement was made to return two days later. The sink was repaired (reattached to the granite)but the installer wanted it to set before re-connecting the drains and garbage disposal. The Roto Rooter guy appeared the next day, installed the faucet and re-connected the drain and garbage disposal, presenting a bill for $411, for less than an hour of labor, with a charge of a few dollars for shut off valves, which was part of the $211 faucet installation. I am completely appalled that, for the expense of 45 minutes of labor, I am charged at a rate of $548 per hour. My wife paid the bill by credit card, as I was at work, could not protest this outrageous charge. When contacted by Roto Rooter to review the work, I complained and asked to be called, but have not recceved any calls from them. I strongly urge anyone who needs plumbing services to avoid this outrageous rip-off company read lessRobert H.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Additional DBAs - Bauer Plumbing - "Roto-Rooter", D.J. Bauer Plumbing, Inc.Recent Review:This review was amended to include images. What an awful company with terrible customer service! Bauer Plumbing (now calling themselves Roto-Rooter of Syracuse) was called to my residence to clear a leaky/backed up toilet and help make the residence habitable. The problem ended up being more complicated than the technician expected and wasn't resolved. He stayed almost four hours and ended up bringing in very heavy commercial equipment (he needed my help moving it up and down the stairs). The technician damaged my walls before he ever asked for my help with the heavy machinery. After the technician left, I discovered that he had left several pairs of soiled, used latex gloves lying about (in different places) in my home---gloves that had been worn while treating my leaky/backed up toilet. Additionally, the technician neglected to reinstall the bolts to my toilet, leaving it completely unsecured to the bathroom floor. I would later discover that the water main for the toilet was also not turned back on. Additionally, there was a significant amount of refuse/mess left behind on my bathroom floors and walls....as well as soiled tire tracks leading down the stairs from the commercial machinery. I reached out to Bauer Plumbing, I mean Roto-Rooter's franchise owner, Mark Armstrong, who is completely unwilling to offer even a partial refund of the $1603.80 that was paid in cash, up front. Mr. Armstrong stated that the $1603.80 paid does not guarantee that the job would be completed, just attempted. When contacted by BBB, Mr. Armstrong told blatant lies: he claims that he spoke with me prior to the technician starting the job. Mr. Armstrong also claimed that the toilet bolts were not installed prior to his technician beginning the job. Sigh. Such unimaginative lies! I wonder if they sounded better in his head.... Where is it okay to not complete an expensive plumbing job, damage property, leave behind literal waste materials AND get to keep the entire amount paid up front. Bauer Plumbing, I mean Syracuse Roto-Rooter! I take issue with the the $1603.80 that was paid in advance for a job that 1) did not get completed 2) the damages to my property and 3) the dangerous/hazardous conditions the technician left behind (those different pairs of soiled gloves, the lack of proper re-installation of the toilet, etc. I was seeking a partial refund of $400 of the $1603.80 that was paid, upfront (in good faith) but Mark Armstrong is not open to any type of genuine conversation read lessAlisa K.
- Business Description:Delta Van Lines one of the most trusted Nationwide movers provides the first-class treatment that your belongings deserve. Our moving company offers a variety of moving services that can be customized based on your specific requirements. Are you looking for a local or state-to-state moving solution? Choose Delta Van Lines to ensure your moving experience is absolutely smooth and free from any kind of stress or confusion. If you are looking for someone to facilitate a residential or corporate .. read lessRecent Review:Delta Van Lines was a terrible experience. They are brokers and don't let them tell you differently. My sales person, Natalie, was quite nice until I started having problems. Then she would not return my calls. She promised me that they used their own trucks and drivers ( except upon rare occasion ) . Not true. My pick up was "Big Boy Moving." Four guys in which one was on the phone the entire time, one was skyping in the bedroom with the doors closed and the other two were working. The head guy immediately told me there would be an extra $300 for a long haul and $150 for a bulk shipment. I had told Natalie the elevator was right there next to the loading dock at my apartment. She said no problem, no long haul charge. The bulk charge, I never did understand and they really couldn't explain it . When I called Natalie while this guy was trying to collect this money, she said and I quote "Well I will never use them again.". She said she would call me back and that's the last I heard from her. I was stuck. I ended up calling Big Boy Movers and they had no answers either. Before the movers were done, they came right out and asked me for a tip. Of course I gave it to them, they had my stuff. But they literally asked me. This was the most unprofessional experience I have had moving. I have written an email to the manager Joshban Molina who has never responded. Natalie stopped communicating the minute she had my money. The only good thing that happened was that they were on time. I do not recommend this company at all. Besides the rudeness of the actual movers, there was no support from the company I had hired, Delta Van Lines. They could have cared less read lessCathy A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- Port Byron
- Red Creek
- Fair Haven
septic tank services in Martville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 911 Restoration of Central New York5746 South Bay Road
Cicero, New York
- 911 Restoration of Central New York
- Dan's Sewer, Inc.P.O. box 1035
Bloomingburg, New York
- Dave LaFramboise Construction LLC33 Dusty Ln
Port Byron, New York
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Dig-It Construction & Landscaping21 Hazard Pkwy
Albion, New York
- DrainMasters,LLC6053 Peterboro Road
Oneida, New York
- Duncan Enterprises231 Shady Tree Ln
Cobleskill, New York
- Dan's Sewer, Inc.
- Expert Home Inspections306 Wynthrop Rd
Syracuse, New York
- Expert Home Inspections
- Fonseca and Griffin Plumbing and Mechanical, LLC7393 Taft Park Dr Suite 2
East Syracuse, New York
- Fonseca and Griffin Plumbing and Mechanical, LLC
- NORTHRUP SEPTIC SVC4861 STATE ROUTE 80
Tully, New York
- NORTHRUP SEPTIC SVC
- O'CONNOR-LANE MECHANICAL INC200 E TERMINAL RD
Liverpool, New York
- O'CONNOR-LANE MECHANICAL INC
- Piedmont Equipment Inc695 Atlantic Ave
Rochester, New York
- Piedmont Equipment Inc
- Sarna Construction165 Black Forest Road
Glen Spey, New York
- Simple Septic8 Canterbury Road
Baldwinsville, New York
- Speedy's Landscaping Lawn and Excavation Service2958 Sevier Rd
Marietta, New York
- Steve's Rooter2830 Rebel Ridge Rd
Conway, South Carolina
- Stoep Farms Gravel and Excavating200 Layton St
Lyons, New York
- SYRACUSE PLUMBING INC1012 BURNET AVE STE 2
Syracuse, New York
- Syracuse Septic Service4123 W Genesee St
Syracuse, New York
- Sarna Construction