Installing a dishwasher can change your kitchen cleanup routine for the better. Find out how much it costs to install a dishwasher and slash your after-dinner cleanup time.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Oxford, NY
There are 4 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Oxford
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairRobert was incredibly professional. Even with some initial technical issues (on my end) he was calm and personable to deal with. His information was quick and correct. He saved me considerable time and money in servicing my washer. Thanks you Robert!
- Shaul's Appliance ServiceIt is sad when a reputable business grows old and has new management who do not have the same service standards as the old hands. This is the case with Shaul's in Johnson City, NY. I have been a customer more than 30 years and I am disappointed with the service on a 10 week old electric stove I just bought from them when I called the store for help. Part of the stove door cracked and when I tried to explain the problem the manager cut me off and said to me “You broke it.” But he has not even seen the broken stove. Then he went on to explain that the manufacturer, Whirlpool, would not cover the repair under warranty. But I didn't break it. It really is a manufacturing defect or a design defect in my opinion as a retired professional engineer who has evaluated many electrical equipment problems. The manager offered to send his service man at my cost, but I found out that they are not a certified service shop for Whirlpool. I smelled rotten fish at this point and called for Whirlpool service, who were responsive. My experience and opinion is that this store wants to charge for their service when its free from the manufacturer and they do not help the customer with legitimate warranty service. Shaul's blames the customer without even looking at the problem. Not good at all
- swack tek appl serviceMark talked me through a few checks over the phone and helped me solve it myself! No Cost! Very knowledgeable, professional, and easy to communicate. Will hire in the future.
- swack Tek appliance serviceMark talked me through a few checks over the phone and helped me solve it myself! No Cost! Very knowledgeable, professional, and easy to communicate. Will hire in the future.
- Belgrove Appliance IncNot only did Carlita get us the part (she gave us a stronger piece and provided us with instructions on how to care for the appliance to avoid something like a break happening again, so we can be better. I would definitely use her again and recommend her to everyone. She was responsive, friendly, and helpful!
- OLUM'S FURNITURE COThey were so professional and caring so I wouldn't lose about $700.00 worth of meat. The part was a relay to the compressor including the trip charge was just under $75.00 total!!! Thank you Olums for such a caring and understanding service repair team of experts!!!!
- HANK'S APPLIANCE SVCGreat! As sadly the long term one completely retired and the others were in general a discouraging ,ingnorant, expensive, dis-interested lot. Hank did his best to eliminate phone tag, came on time, cleaned up behind the washer, replaced a large part, confirmed that the diagnosis and treatment suggested for an appliance at work was total nonsense. Thank Angie as our few acquaintaces could not suggest anyone. Now we have a great appliance repair person and probably will drop the service contract on 2 items that was taken out in desperation
- HANK'S APPLIANCE SVCHank analyzed the situation over the phone, scheduled a visit, showed up right on time and conducted the repairs professionally. We had considered tossing the dryer. Glad we called Hank. A+.
- MARC'S COUNTY APPLIANCE SVCMy dishwasher started making strained noises and then began leaking all over my kitchen. This was clearly a problem! I have previously used another smaller appliance repair service, but after several attempts was unable to contact the company. I chose Marc's based off off the proximity to my home and good reviews. I made a call to Marc's left a message and a was welcomed with a prompt follow up call. He came inspected the situation and quoted me with a price higher then I liked, but after review felt was fair. I had to wait a day or two for the part to be picked up from out of town. Once the part was in the job was done in a jiffy and I'm happy to have clean dishes and a dry floor
- AppliancePartsPros.comEasy to use website. I have ordered 4 different times from Appliance Parts Pros. Even though I pick standard shipping I got the parts overnight for 3 of the orders, and on the 2nd day for 1!!! I will only order from them in the future if at all possible! Love them! Price is the best on the web also!
Appliance Repair Experts in Oxford
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:Home Power Systems is a unique and focused company specializing in the sales, installation and service of Generac / Guardian automatic home standby and commercial generators. Our company philosophy is quality, integrity and trust. These values fuel our business. PLEASE NOTE: We do not monitor this accounts messaging feature. If you wish to reach out to us please do so through our website, thank you
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Warning: if you are in the market for a home protection company, avoid "Complete Protection" out of Liberty, MO, found at [*** Link removed ***] Do not fall for their false claims. They provide neither "complete protection" nor quality customer service. I have a refrigerator that is less than 2 years old and today still costs $2500 new. The icemaker is freezing up and I requested service. Service company, Kitchen Ace Appliance out of Houston, was chosen and dispatched by Complete Protection to do the repair. In the process of the inspection, the serviceman scratches the face of the refrigerator. He tells us he cannot complete the repair of the icemaker without parts being ordered and requests authorization. Complete Protection decides not to repair the icemaker. Instead, they want me to go out and buy a new fridge and with proof of buying a new fridge, they will issue a $500 check. They will not pay for anyone to repair the icemaker, it's buy a new fridge or they will not do anything further. Icemaker remains broken even though I have a so-called "warranty" and no one wants to take responsibility for scratching the surface of the fridge. Complete Protection are fraud specialists. This is the language from their contract, "C. PROTECTION SUMMARY: 5. The Company will provide repair service on Your protected items to restore them to standard operating condition as a result of normal usage and electrical or mechanical component failure." This is a straight up lie. In their contract, they contradict themselves by saying "12. The Company will determine, at its sole discretion, whether a protected system or appliance will be repaired or replaced. If the Company declines to repair a protected item, You will be reimbursed towards the replacement and installation of a new protected system or appliance per the schedule in Section G." Section G says they will provide $500 for a new fridge. Really? Who can buy a new fridge for that amount of money. So no repair and refusal to pay the funds for a new icemaker without first paying thousands of dollars for a new fridge. Worst home warranty ever. #CompleteProtectionIsHorrible #CompleteProtectionWorstHomeWarrantVictor R.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:20 years in the HVAC industry.Commercial services also provided.
Deals in Oxford for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Ensure your front-load washer lasts its lifespan. Follow these front-load washer maintenance tips to fend off damage, mildew, leaks, and other problems.
If your dated appliances don't impress, it's time for a refresh. We break down the cost to refinish appliances, including ovens, refrigerators, washers, and more.
Find appliance repair services in
appliance repair services in Oxford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Geek Squad - Best Buy3209 Vestal Pkwy E
Vestal, New York
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair