Quality washers and dryers should last a long time. But different components inside of them, like the motor and the coupler, break more frequently than other parts. Knowing the roles these parts play will help you care for your machine.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Oxford, NY
There are 4 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Oxford
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairRobert was incredibly professional. Even with some initial technical issues (on my end) he was calm and personable to deal with. His information was quick and correct. He saved me considerable time and money in servicing my washer. Thanks you Robert!
- Shaul's Appliance ServiceIt is sad when a reputable business grows old and has new management who do not have the same service standards as the old hands. This is the case with Shaul's in Johnson City, NY. I have been a customer more than 30 years and I am disappointed with the service on a 10 week old electric stove I just bought from them when I called the store for help. Part of the stove door cracked and when I tried to explain the problem the manager cut me off and said to me “You broke it.” But he has not even seen the broken stove. Then he went on to explain that the manufacturer, Whirlpool, would not cover the repair under warranty. But I didn't break it. It really is a manufacturing defect or a design defect in my opinion as a retired professional engineer who has evaluated many electrical equipment problems. The manager offered to send his service man at my cost, but I found out that they are not a certified service shop for Whirlpool. I smelled rotten fish at this point and called for Whirlpool service, who were responsive. My experience and opinion is that this store wants to charge for their service when its free from the manufacturer and they do not help the customer with legitimate warranty service. Shaul's blames the customer without even looking at the problem. Not good at all
- swack Tek appliance serviceMark talked me through a few checks over the phone and helped me solve it myself! No Cost! Very knowledgeable, professional, and easy to communicate. Will hire in the future.
- swack tek appl serviceMark talked me through a few checks over the phone and helped me solve it myself! No Cost! Very knowledgeable, professional, and easy to communicate. Will hire in the future.
- Belgrove Appliance IncNot only did Carlita get us the part (she gave us a stronger piece and provided us with instructions on how to care for the appliance to avoid something like a break happening again, so we can be better. I would definitely use her again and recommend her to everyone. She was responsive, friendly, and helpful!
- OLUM'S FURNITURE COThey were so professional and caring so I wouldn't lose about $700.00 worth of meat. The part was a relay to the compressor including the trip charge was just under $75.00 total!!! Thank you Olums for such a caring and understanding service repair team of experts!!!!
- HANK'S APPLIANCE SVCHank answered his phone on second ring at 8:30 AM. Very pleasant on the phone. Asked good questions to understand the problem. Said he could come today approx. 11 AM and would call 10 minutes before arrival. He called and was at my home at 10:50, earlier than anticipated. Very Good. Hank was very pleasant, friendly, and very knowledgeable about the job. Work done quickly. Parts in his truck. Cleaned up, loved my Irish Settler. Shared a coffee and some great conversation. Would recommend highly. I will call again if i need appliance repair
- HARGO Appliance Repair & Home ServiceThe HARGO service tech, Chris, started the job with the intent of trying to save the old pump, if possible. He came prepared with a replacement pump, but wanted to try and save the old one. The entire system had to be cleaned and flushed of rubber bits before either the old pump or the new pump could be used. This took more than an hour. The reward was that the old pump could be saved (at least for now), and I saved the $140 for a new pump. Chris was an excellent diagnostician and maintained a professional attitude and good humor through some difficult setbacks during repairs. Prior to arrival on the job we exchanged a couple of phone calls setting up the appointment time. The technician was prompt and courteous and left no doubt about his arrival time and what I should expect. I would certainly deal with HARGO Appliance again and would recommend them without reservation
- HANK'S APPLIANCE SVCMy dryer was making an odd clicking noise that sounded electrical to me. Hank came promptly, tested the dryer with towels in it, and heard the same sound. After taking the dryer apart, he determined it was not electrical and suggested what it could be, as this sound was not common to him. He cleaned the machine, oiled the parts believed to be the culprit, and checked the ducts inside and outside. He tested the dryer again with towels, and the sound was gone. So far I have done three loads and the machine is working fine. Hank was forthcoming with what I needed to know, respected my concerns, solved the problem, and left having cleaned up from his work. I am glad I can safely use my dryer
- HANK'S APPLIANCE SVCHe sold me because he was so honest. He told me I had a corroded ground. He took off the panel and it sure was corroded. He sanded it down and put it back on and I was back in business. He was very knowledgeable and reasonably priced. He was honest and well spoken.
Appliance Repair Experts in Oxford
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Home Power Systems is a unique and focused company specializing in the sales, installation and service of Generac / Guardian automatic home standby and commercial generators. Our company philosophy is quality, integrity and trust. These values fuel our business. PLEASE NOTE: We do not monitor this accounts messaging feature. If you wish to reach out to us please do so through our website, thank you
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:DICKS APPLIANCE SERVICE, been in business since 1990, we service full line of major brand appliance products, including all kitchen & laundry. our goal is to diagnose & repair customers appliance issues with a service quality of excellence. we strive to help our customers with trained & competent technicians, we take pride and satisfaction is our promise to you !!
Deals in Oxford for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Gas dryers use both gas and electricity to generate heat and are known to dry clothes thoroughly and efficiently. The cost to install one depends on a few factors.
What are the best ways to make your kitchen appliances last longer? Read on for 15 tips to help you extend the life of your fridge, dishwasher, oven, stove, range, and microwave. With some minor tweaks, you can make a big difference.
Find appliance repair services in
- South New Berlin
- Chenango Forks
- Whitney Point
- Port Crane
- New Berlin
appliance repair services in Oxford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Geek Squad - Best Buy3209 Vestal Pkwy E
Vestal, New York
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair