Kiefer-Randall Construction & Remodeling LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since January 2011

Co-owners Tim Kiefer and Jim Randall bring over 38 years of experience in the building and remodeling business as owners, foremen, production manager, estimating and sales, and design and administrative positions. Let us bring our experience, knowledge, multi-year award winning craftsmanship and professionalism into your home as construction company owners and staff that pride ourselves on integrity, treating your home or place of business as if it were our own. Our goal: Raving Fans! Winner of the Binghamton Press and Sun Bulletin's Reader's Choice Award for Best Home Improvement Contractor for 2016. Follow us on Facebook! Additional phone - (607) 321-1631....

general home repair

Welcome to Chimney Solutions NY Inc. NY Inc., where for more than 25 years we’ve provided satisfied customers with expert chimney sweeping and and cleaning services at fair and competitive rates. In addition to the thorough inspection and cleaning of oil–, wood–, and gas–burning chimneys, we specialize in the prevention, detection, and correction of chimney system hazards—the kinds of hazards that can endanger the health and safety of your family and home. We use the latest tools and technology to ensure that your chimney system is operating at optimal levels. All of our technicians are up to date on NFPA standards and state and local codes, and ready to address the particular needs of your home. We provide comprehensive, reliable services that have stood the test of time. 2 Employees. Uses Subs For Various Aspects Of Job. Cost Is Determined By The Job. Travel Charge May Apply. Service Charge May Apply. Additional Phone: (866) 607-2446 .

If customer buy materials I will only charge for labor costs. Free estimates. If customer requests I can I give them a 1 on 1 consultation so we can know mkre information on exactly what the Customer wants. senior/Veteran Discounts Available. We are also on Facebook. Couple of Repairs. Licensed and Insured.

09/08/2020

I received a phone call back within hours of my call. Although they cannot take on any new work because of Covid 19 until after the first of the year, I can only say they made a wonderful impression on me-- consistent with the high marks I found for them on Angies List. Most of the calls I have made to contractors have not been returned. This is a nice company. I will call in January. Thank you

Description of Work
Miscellaneous Tasks for New Home

Category basement waterproofing

Thank you! We look forward to another opportunity to hopefully serve you!

03/21/2020

Our experience started with Tim Kiefer one of the owners of Kiefer-Randall coming to our home to give a estimate, he provided proof of insurance for his company and his employees no sub contractors were utilized. He also provided references. Tim spent a large amount of time with us, looking at what needed to be done, he also took time to look at our home and our style. Once the plan was completed ...

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category home remodeling

Thank you for the very kind review. We so appreciate your business!

09/14/2018

I've used them several times before on small jobs. This was a fairly complex and fairly high-priced job using unusual siding (Cellular PVC), an unusual structure and custom windows and doors. Also subcontracted roof work. The job manager was very responsive and willing to answer all my questions as well as address my concerns. I expanded the scope of work slightly, they ran into unforeseen problem...

Description of Work
Siding, trim, windows, doors, masonry

Category masonry,roofing,siding,replacement windows,garage builders,woodworking,doors

Thank you for your loyalty and business!

02/24/2018

Excellent customer service. Prompt responsiveness. Highly professional. Work was completed to my satisfaction and problems along the way were addressed professionally. I have no problem hiring them again.

Description of Work
Various concrete jobs

Category masonry

Thank you for hiring us yet again for your remodeling needs!

01/06/2018

The repair was actually completed before I got the contract in the mail! The work crew noticed a loose board on a 3rd floor window and repaired THAT ‘just because.’ Cleanup was thorough and we are snug and dry.

Description of Work
Repair of the roof after a storm pulled some shingles off

Category handyman service,remodeling,roofing,chimney repair

Thank you for your repeat business! It was our pleasure to be or service to you again!

Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling, Porch Restorations, Sunspaces, Additions, Basement Remodeling, Siding, Windows, Barns, Outbuildings, Decks, & Tile Flooring Installation.

Give us a call today to discuss your remodeling project(s)

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing