When you have trash, old appliances, or other items you need to get away from your house, you’ll need to hire a junk removal company. We’ll cover what to look for when it comes to junk removal services.
Get matched with top hauling services in Ontario, NY
There are 8 highly-rated local hauling services.
Recent Hauling Reviews in Ontario
- Advanced Piping IncThese guys exceeded my expectations. Tony gave me a very fair quote, most were much higher and Tony offered a bonus for just a few hundred dollars more- i wanted boulders in my front yard and they hauled and installed 3 awesome boulders with the equipment at hand. These guys were friendly, professional, and courteous. They did not mind me asking questions and gave thorough answers. I was expecting a torn up yard- instead the trench was neat, saved my bushes, and precisely excavated. They laid the new pipe, backfilled, cleaned up, and re-seeded. Tony is easy going and his crew skillful & efficient. I couldn’t be happier with this work and there was absolutely no sticker shock. Great value from good people. Top-notch professionals
- Fields of Green Lawncare And LandscapingI can not honestly say how much I love having this company. Between my home, and two businesses, Fields Of Green knock it out of the park. I appreciate the work they have done over the years for me. Recently I had a bunch of trees cleared in my back yard. Scott came and was able to clear them all really opening up the property. After that we added a new single tree and a mulch bed. Came out wonderful. Home, or business, they have you covered. Thank yo
- NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC.Excellent. From the quote to the pickup and delivery it was done promptly, professionally and with friendly service. Erin and Bills Automotive & Transport
- Andreassi Masonry Contractor LLCFabulous! He was prompt, reliable, courteous and extremely helpful as there were things I could not move. He did an awesome job all the way around. He suggested a few other things that needed to be done and he took care of those as well. He stopped back over to see if I was pleased and I sure was. Follow through was top notch! His crew cleaned up as they went along. I did not even talk to other contractors as I like Joe from our first appointment! I have nothing but great things to say about Joe and his guys. What I really liked was that he did the work himself and did not subcontract
- Andreassi Masonry Contractor LLCIt was nice to watch the entire process . The work was completed in 1 1/2 days and the quality exceeded our expectations. We're so pleased with the work and anticipating having our garage floor removed and replaced. We are confident that Joe and his team will deliver amazing work again.
- Andreassi Masonry Contractor LLCJoe and his team were awesome. They exceeded our expectations - they were kind, professional and did a really great job. They did the demo + removal of the project and we requested we keep the large stones. Not only did they remove the stones carefully but stacked them on the other end of the yard. - they even removed the extra mortar from the sides. For such a messy job they were incredibly tidy and cleaned everything up and all landscaping was left unharmed. Joe was also helpful and happy to answer any technical questions about the project, and provided advice for future care. Great guys, will definitely use them in the future and we definitely recommend them from a quality and professional standpoint
- Andreassi Masonry Contractor LLCHe did realize that there was a little less work than he originally planned on because it turned out that the existing step was a separate piece that must have been done after the apron and did not need to be removed so he took $25 off of the bill. He also warned me there would be a lot of dust and to cover what I could in the garage so I found a tarp in there and did just that- good thing I did :) because the dust did get everywhere. Everything went pretty well despite the cold and rain and wind but he seemed a little challenged towards the end as the concrete did not seem to be cooperating in terms of setting up properly or finishing and a portion of the surface was a bit rough. When they were ready to leave he realized that he had forgot to hose off the garage door before they poured the concrete; we have a dark green garage door and it was almost completely covered with concrete dust and looked almost as if they had painted it grayish white. After they left I also noticed they must have wiped their big push brooms off on our grass because there are 3 long gray streaks on our front lawn. My husband was very happy with the finished product we were just a little disappointed in the cleanup. Everyone who has come by has said that it looks real nice
- Andreassi Masonry Contractor LLCWe have used Joe's services before. The work done is always excellent. He and his team are punctual, professional, and friendly. They clean up after themselves. Joe goes above and beyond the expected job.
- Expert Moving LLCDennis was EXTREMELY considerate in keeping us updated on estimated time of his crew's arrival for pickup. We were the 3rd move for them that day, and times were adjusted several times. We appreciated that they would take the time to do all 3 moves that day to each customer's satisfaction. We knew that the crew would do our move to OUR satisfaction, also. And they took the time to handle our items carefully. The first time we used them was in August 2014, and we are very happy repeat customers
- Fields of Green Lawncare And LandscapingThey did a great job. Good group of guys that acted professionally and they arrived and finished on time. Couldn't be happier.
Hauling Services in Ontario
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.coRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommenSonia A.
- Business Description:Trust your move to the experts! Award-winning moving services, fully licensed and insured. Local and long-distance, home and office, storage and beyond. A+ Rated Angie's List Super Service Award Winning Movers. We are accredited with the Ohio BBB and Super Service Award winners for Angie's list 2009-2018. Family-owned & operated business, Veteran founded and owned. WE HANDLE ALL YOUR MOVING NEEDS. We also provide professional packing services and supplies, housecleaning services, storage, jun..Recent Review:Just completed a somewhat complicated move with Moving Ahead Services requiring 2 move dates and storage in between. The company was professional and helpful and the crew on both ends (Dustin and Shawn and Dustin and James) were extremely careful, thorough, professional and did so many little things to make this stressful experience as good as it could have been! Those guys are really hard workers, great work ethic and I was so happy to have my stuff taken care of by them! Would definitely recommend! Thanks Moving Ahead Services for getting me situated in my new home :-Victoria S.
- Business Description:For your septic, sewer and excavating needs, trust in experience. No problem is too big or small. Call Chamberlain Septic and Sewer today for quality customer service you can count on and advice you can trust. Family owned business for over 40 years
- Business Description:Fields Of Green Lawncare and Landscaping is a fully insured, owner operated company that has been serving the Rochester, NY area since 1996. Whether you are a first time home owner with a small lot, or a large commercial property spanning several acres, we have the experience, skills and equipment to take care of your landscaping needs. Our #1 goal is to have you as a long term satisifed customer. Please feel free to contact me personally by phone or email and I can provide you with a free es..
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Highline Moving and Delivery. Additional contact name - Paul Gillette.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:I'm going to start out by saying I'm no stranger to cross country moves (I've moved to Hawaii from Kentucky, Ohio from Hawaii, and Ohio to Florida). I've done it three times and this will be my fourth permanent move. If I could give negative stars I would. The whole point of my post is so someone doesn't have the same thing happen to them as it did me. First I had called several companies for quotes and they gave me the one. Around 1K less than any other company. So I booked with them. It was explained to me my belongings would arrive 14-21 days however, most customers received their home goods closer to 14. We specifically chose a week and half earlier pack date so when I arrived in Vegas my belongings should be shortly behind me. I was fully aware it could take the 21 days total. Move day comes. The movers arrive 4 hours early which was great. They were professional. They did say the gentleman on the phone underestimated my cubic feet however. The price went up by a little over 1K. I was slightly confused to how this could be considering my belongings were in storage units with exact dimensions. However, I went forward as once they are there to pack and I had flown in (I'm a health care first responder working with Covid) I was almost at their mercy as I was on an extremely tight schedule. When the price did go up the moving company told me they had to get preapproval for the new price and would call them. I was assuming "them" was APT. The packing went without a hitch and during that time I was given many papers to fill out. One of which had first delivery date. It was NEVER explained to me by marking a date (because I was told to fill everything out in it's entirety) it would DELAY my move until THAT date. I unknowingly put down the first day that would be best for me which was the day after my arrival to Vegas. I should clarify Moving APT only contracts out moving companies they themselves do not move your belongings. They are what was referenced as a shadow company. So let's fast forward to 11am the original move time. T. Shields called from Moving APT. She was quite surprised the company was already there. She also didn't know they had increased the price. Now my belongings were already on the truck and there was two trips left to have everything moved. The manager on site spoke with her and to my understanding everything was resolved. It was not. T. Shields calls back to inform me her price was also going up as the company gets money as well even though this WAS NOT told to me when I signed the new paperwork. My new cost was 2K total in price. Making a 4K move now a 6K move. She told me I could speak with whom I wanted but she would be calling back to get the rest of the money. Also might I add when she called back she did reduce what the movers had quoted because they over priced their packing materials used. I explained to her in no way was I ever told about this. And I had assumed the phone call earlier was to them. The movers had left at this point and she was surprised they were gone. She told me I should have called to which that was never explained to me and when the manager on-site had called "them" it was not Moving APT but their company. Remember they contract out. So now Ive called for an update to see if my home goods have left the warehouse. I have zero response for over 48 hours despite being told each day I called that I'd have an update by end of the working day. So today I get an update and since I put down October 5 as my first available date my move starts TODAY. So now I'm at the 14-21 day window. I told them again NO ONE explained this to me. To which their reply was well it kinda is what it is. For those of you who don't want to read: 1. Don't pick them. They are poor with communication and my move went up by 2K on pack day. 2. My move dates was completely misquoted and they do not explain anything to you. 3. They contract other moving companies. Find them and book directly with them. It will save you a lot of headacheSarah S.
- Business Description:NAPORA CONTRACTING CO., LCC IS A INTERIOR & EXTERIOR GENERAL CONTRACTING COMPANY OPERATING IN GREATER ROCHESTER, NY AND SURROUNDING AREAS. ALL OF THE WORK IS DONE BY OWNERS/OPERATORS AND EMPLOYEES, WE OFFER ROOFING, SIDING, WINDOWS, DOORS, INSULATION, DECKS, BATHROOMS, KITCHENS, BASEMENTS, ADDITIONS, AND MUCH MORE....
- Business Description:Moore and Brown Pressure Washing Service can pressure wash barns, houses, porches/decks side walks and anything else you need cleaned. We also provide full Interior and Exterior Painting services and we're focused on making your home look beautiful. Our company believes in value. We're dedicated to each of our customers and will treat your home as if it were our own. If you are interested in getting anything in your home touched up or repaired we are your people! We are great at communicat..Recent Review:Guys arrived late and were missing a few tools that would have made the job more time efficient. They were polite and hard workers, but business ethic needs improvement ( 2 no shows with no updates, late arrival, no written contract or proof of insurance- other than verbal). Their price was very reasonable. I think they are new, but have potential. If we hire again, I will make sure I have the papers first and make sure they hold their end up with timely arrival timesTina H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
When it comes to reducing, reusing, and recycling, recycling is often the trickiest to wrap our heads around. No matter where you live, here are the first steps to understanding how to properly recycle everything from newspapers to old cell phones.
Whether it’s an old couch or refrigerator, hiring a junk removal and hauling company is one of the easiest and fastest ways to get rid of unwanted items. But before you have your junk hauled away, check out these tips for a stress-free experience.
Find hauling services in
- East Rochester
- Sodus Point
- North Rose
- Clifton Springs
hauling services in Ontario
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1-800-GOT-JUNK? Rochester565 Blossom Rd
Rochester, New York
- 1-800-GOT-JUNK? Rochester
- ALPCO RECYCLING INC846 MACEDON CTR RD
Macedon, New York
- ALPCO RECYCLING INC
- Fields of Green Lawncare And Landscaping41 Abbottsford Dr
Rochester, New York
- Fields of Green Lawncare And Landscaping
- L L HUFF CO INC68 PINE HILL RD
Spencerport, New York
- L L HUFF CO INC
- R/J Landscape Materials & Services LLC.916 Plank Road
Penfield, New York
- R/J Landscape Materials & Services LLC.
- TNT Furniture Movers1411 S Hawthorne Ave
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- TNT Furniture Movers
- William Mcmahon General Contractor5430 Wells Curtice Rd
Canandaigua, New York
- William Mcmahon General Contractor