Water softener maintenance can help extend the life of your appliance and keep your water healthy for your home and skin. Use these tips to maintain your softener.
Get matched with top home security companies in Manlius, NY
There are 6 highly-rated local home security companies.
Recent Home Security Systems Reviews in Manlius
- SafeStreets - ADT Authorized ProviderMy boss, Tom, had a situation pop up and needed immediate attention. Renee & Andy came through, assessed the situation and took care of him right away. Didn't try to over sell a system he didn't need, they just listened to what he wanted and set him up. Tom cannot thank them enough for their professionalism, attention to detail and care of the customer. Tom gives them high marks and recommendation. If you find yourself in the market for a security system, go see ADT Authorized Dealer - Safe Haven. You will not regret your decision
- Megri Soft LimitedEstablished in 1992 Megri Soft Limited is a company founded by professionals who've expertise in web based solutions and services. Megrisoft providing a comprehensive web products and solutions from web design, hosting, development, mobile and web applications, SEO, PPC, social media and internet marketing, outsourcing as well as retail web solutions to customers based in the United States, Australia, United Kingdom and Europe
- SimpliSafe Home SecurityThe experience was wonderful and I like them a lot. It’s a low cost service and a do-it-yourself system, so I wasn't sure if they would have good customer service. It turns out they have great customer service and support and I have been very pleased. I upgraded some services with them for the additional costs. All contacts I have reached have been very professional
- Volney Multiplex IncDave came on time to check over an existing system which he had installed for the previous owners. They had let their contract lapse and since it was there and we are in the country I figured i would see what it would cost to reactivate it. He when through all the motion sensors and door alarms and made sure everything was in working order. The system had originally set up for a traditional telephone system, but I had mine through the cable company. Dave had to re-wire some of the lines and relocate the phone modem so he could monitor the alarms. The then activated several of the phone jacks throughout the house so I could move around my cordless phone system. All of that was free of charge. The $240 is about what the cost is for them to monitor the system for a year (or around $23/mo if you want to do it monthly). I thought this was a very reasonable price. I then had trouble with my phone a few days later, nothing worked. After trying some troubleshooting over the phone (my cell) which did not work he came right over that same day. Found that there was a short that must have developed in the last couple of days. He spent about hours tracing everything out and found the problem and fixed it... AND did not charge me. WOW. He just said to suggest him to other that would like a security system and also if I had electrical work that needed to be done, keep him in mind. Come to find out, he is a licensed electrician and I did need some work done. I showed him what I wanted done and he is getting me a quote. I a sure I will be using him for the work, but I will follow up with that after the fact. He is a please to work with and I would have no problems recommending him to anyone in CNY that is considering a home security system. Give him a shot, I don't think you will be disappointed
- DOYLE SECURITY SYSTEMSAfter less than satisfactory experiences with 2 previous alarm companies dealing with Doyle Security was a pleasure. They recommended several options which were not even mentioned by my previous alarm companies. Everything was completely explained and when they left after the system was installed everything had been completely cleaned up with no mess left behind. Their own employees do the work, as opposed to sub contractors
- Gladd SecurityThey work efficiently and quickly. I also like the fact that I got their number from the police department. They gave me a very competitive price for the safe. They came to my house within an hour after I ordered the safe.
- ALARM SERVICES OF CENTRAL NYSteven Post installed our alarm system and did a fantastic job. We have had our alarm for almost 6 yerars now and Alarm Serives of CNY is always very responsive to our needs. This past year we had a bad sensor in our window and Steven saw the alarm come in and called us to let us know he thought we had a bad sensor and he would come out and test it.... now that is customer service. You can't put a value on piece of mind
- ADT Security ServicesThey didn’t give me the key fobs and apparently they had to install a wireless router. They got me the key fobs, but today I found out that the panel is not working. So I have to call them back today to come out because the key fobs work, but if I couldn’t find my keys when the alarm went off I won’t be able to shut it off by the panel. The service was covered and because the router was more expensive they gave me the router and just charged me the labor. Their pricing was good. I paid $130 for him to come out and put the receiver and around $99 when they first came out as I was transferring it from my old home to my current home. They have always been very professional and I have been very happy with them, though the first one that came out when I had transferred it to this house wasn’t the friendliest, but he did his job. .The second one that came out said he didn’t know why the other one didn’t just put the receiver on since that’s what I wanted and he apologized for him. He was very nice. They come right out; I wasn’t here the first time he was supposed to come, but he still worked me in his schedule and came that same day
- Livewatch SecurityI received my equipment in a timely manner and the representative was great; however, i wasn't thrilled with the up front cost. The equipment was ok but i was a little disappointed that the monitoring device was more up to date, it looked like a toybox.
- Installations UnlimitedI chose to bring my new Mazda car to Installations Unlimited to have side molding installed; my husband had taken his car there a couple years ago for side molding on his car and was satisfied with their product and their work. Unfortunately, I did not have the same experience! It took a couple of months and several visitsbefore I had the correct side molding installed and chips repaired to my car that were caused by Installations Unlimited. When my husband and I first went to Installations Unlimited, we asked about putting chrome side molding on my car, and an employee directed us to a page in a catalog and he then took down the information, said they would order the molding and call us when it came in. I made the appointment to leave my car there after the molding came in. A couple of hours after leaving mycar off, I got a call that the molding was too long for my car, so they’d haveto order shorter side molding. I did not get a call when that came in, but had to call them to see what the status was on the molding. It had arrived so I made the second appointment to leave my car. After I picked up my car from this appointment, I saw a noticeable gap between the car and the curved end of the molding on both back doors. When we took it back to Installations Unlimited to show them this, they explained that this was due to the curve on the back doors and since the chrome was not flexible, the molding was not flush with the car. They suggested we bring the car back again and they’d fill in the gaps with some clear filler. This was done on yet another visit. A few days later when I opened the back door on the passenger side, I heard a loud metal against metal sound. It turned out to be that the molding on the back door, when opened, was pressing against the front door. This, one could see, was due to the thickness of the chrome molding and its placement too close to the front end of the back door. So, I stopped using the back doors! When I stopped by IU again, their solution….. order this flexible silver molding that would work well with the curves on the back doors (why didn’t they tell me that in the first place!). So, a fourth appointment was made (this doesn’t count the two trips back there to show them the problems we saw with the molding). Initially, once installed, this replacement molding looked good, but upon closer inspection, you could see where paint had been chipped off the edge of the front doors and also on the front doors underneath where the chrome molding was. Their solution… we will order touch up paint and call when it comes in. Inever got a call. So, about 10 days later, I called IU only to be told the paint had not been ordered because they did not have my VIN # and had lost my phone number (I’m listed in the phone book, by the way!)!! After giving them the info, they said they’d call when the paint came in. Again, I never got the call, so called them about a week later and the paint had come in. On my final appointment there, they used the touch up paint to repair the chips they were responsible for making on my new car. My recommendation …. question them on what they are going to install on your car and make sure it will work on your car and/or ask about other options! There was no reason for us to have gone through two months of hassles and numerous trips to and time spent at IU…. If only IU had helped us make the right choice in molding to begin with instead of ordering and then installing molding that would not work on my car, all of this could have been avoided
Home Security Systems in Manlius
- Business Description:ADT home security systems are backed by more than 145 years of experience. As the leader in home security, ADT can help you customize a home security system with easy-to-use equipment and special security features to meet your safety needs. We have service centers nationwide that can install an ADT home security system within 24 hours in most areas. Once your home is equipped with our top-of-the-line system, it is connected to a network of ADT Monitoring Centers nationwide which deliver non-..Recent Review:My experience using ADT for a new alarm system was exceptional. Shout out to the service technician who got me all setup and even added an extra door sensor to my package for no additional charge. This kind gesture went a long wayPatrick M.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated. Sales staff is made up of working professional photographers & videographers with years of field experience. Online chat available. See website for shipping details & information on parking in the area. Additional phones: (212) 444-6615, (800) 221-5743, and (212) 239-7765
- Business Description:Holding a Bachelor of Science degree, I bring over 23 years experience in software, hardware, networking and more. I have built a reputation for developing strategies, incubating new models, building programs, installing network systems, all which has successfully guided many clients and corporations. I will work with you, brainstorm. and create strategies that would best fit exactly what you are looking for. As a Solutions Architect for many small and large corporations, I will bring to you ..
- Business Description:We are here to provide investigation and litigation support services to private individuals, attorneys, corporations, small businesses and insurance companies. Call toll free, phone number: (844) 663-4631. Since 1980, Our firm has been providing professional, licensed private investigation and private detective services, to businesses and individuals. Our clients include law firms, insurance companies, major corporations and small businesses. Our nationwide private investigations, private det..Recent Review:The team of 1privateinvestigator is the most polite, well-spoken private investigator firm that we have ever hired. They answer all your questions with patience and calmness. I suggest everyone looking for dependable PI services to hire themCarlos H.
- Business Description:7-year Angie's List Super Service Award Winner. Medical Care Alert provides personal emergency medical alert systems for seniors in all 50 states. Our "Help At The Push Of A Button" Medical Alert Systems provide instant access to our US-based, EMT-trained emergency personnel 24 / 7 / 365. With Medical Care Alert there is nothing to buy, no long term contracts, no hidden fees - we have several plans which all work out to around $1 a day for the service. We offer systems with 2-way voice pendan..Recent Review:Customer service is very responsive to our questions and needs.LILLIAN P.
- Business Description:Link Home Security is a Mountain Alarm company and has been in business since 1952. We're 5-Star rated with Alarm.com--the highest rating possible! Our 5-Diamond-rated central station has redundant locations so you'll never be without service. Our 2Gig (cellular) and Z-Wave products are the highest quality on the market. Everything we sell is backed by a 30-day money back guarantee. Our customer support is unparalleled in the industryRecent Review:Link patiently answered all my questions since this was the first time purchasing a DIY alarm system. System was shipped quickly and was easy to install. I had a couple of questions during installation and Link's tech support team provided the resolution quickly and efficiently. I am now adding locks and thermostats and love the way it works. I've been very happy with my system and service, which I've had for 4 years nowDesiree V.
- Business Description:You’d pay a fortune to keep your family safe, but you shouldn’t pay a penny more than $14.99! Most alarms systems seem like a bargain---UNTIL you look at the cost of signing a long-term alarm contract for $30, $40, sometimes even $50/month. Protect your home and your wallet with a SimpliSafe home security system. Our alarm monitoring costs just $14.99/month, and we’ll never lock you into a contract, so you are free to cancel with us anytime. Each year that you protect your family with SimpliS..
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris..
- Business Description:Additional phones - (801) 437-1020, (801) 616-4388, (866) 437-9625, (888) 217-2550, (866) 722-9030. Additional emails - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional DBAs - First Pinnacle Alarm, First Pinnacle Alarm Inc, Pinnacle Home Security System, Vigilon Inc. See website for additional service areas. Additional Website - www.pinnsec.com, www.joinpinnacle.com, www.pinnacleclear.com
- Business Description:Find home security and home surveillance products from ADT. Get expert advice, a free home security review, and home security products from ADT Security Services.
Deals in Manlius for Home Security Systems
Explore our Solution Center for helpful alarm system articles
A security camera system gives you peace of mind that there’s always a watchful eye on your home. This guide breaks down the costs of installing a security camera system.
The cost to install a security system ranges from a couple hundred to a couple thousand dollars, depending on home size, installation costs, and extent of security features. Find the right security system for your budget and needs.
Find home security companies in
home security companies in Manlius
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1privateinvestigator.com555 Anton Blvd Suite 150
Costa Mesa, California
- A Tec Electric5989 Benham Rd
Auburn, New York
- Adt6712 Brooklawn Parkway Suite 3
Syracuse, New York
- ADT3750 Priority Way South Dr
- Adt109 Twin Oaks
Syracuse, New York
- ADT Security Services6700 Thompson Rd
Syracuse, New York
- ADT Syracuse106 Montgomery St
Syracuse, New York
- ADT Syracuse581 State Fair Blvd
Syracuse, New York
- AK Security Solutions29720 Quinkert St
- A Tec Electric
- CNY Alarms131 w. seneca st. suite 210
Manlius, New York
- CNY Alarms
- EASTERN SECURITY SERVICES911 N Geddes St
Syracuse, New York
- EASTERN SECURITY SERVICES
- TITAN SECURITY LLC6305 COURT STREET RD
East Syracuse, New York
- TITAN SECURITY LLC
- USA Alarm Service, Inc510 S Clearwater Loop 100
Post Falls, Idaho
- USA Alarm Service, Inc
- Volney Multiplex Inc144 Calkins Rd
Fulton, New York
- Volney Multiplex Inc
- WC Wireless312 Cherry St
Oswego, New York
- WC Wireless