No one wants to have their Christmas gifts stolen in a holiday break-in. For home security, check your locks and safeguard your keys and garage door openers.
Get matched with top locksmiths in Manlius, NY
There are 0 highly-rated local locksmiths.
Matching on Angi
Recent Locksmith Reviews in Manlius
- Fradon Lock Co IncI called Fradon Lock Co. on a Friday to get an estimate and schedule an appointment. They were able to schedule an appointment the next Monday morning between 9am and 12pm for services. They called at 9:15am and arrived at approximately 9:30 (since I had requested they come early if possible since I had a lunch meeting). After showing them the locks, they finished the job in ~10mins with the three copies of the keys I requested. The two gentlemen were professional and efficient. I would call Fradon Lock Co. again as well as recommend them others
- Fradon Lock Co IncPerfect. On time, professional and friendly service. Work complete, as expected, and reasonable price. Would use again in a heartbeat.
- Fradon Lock Co IncEmployees were punctual and professional. They were efficient and thorough and were considerate about removing their shoes. Responsiveness was excellent - work was done within a few days of my call. The deadbolt on one of our doors didn't work properly and they fixed that without charge.
- Fradon Lock Co IncThey were immediately responsive, arranged to come quickly, came early (which was awesome as I'd told them I had a tight schedule and had to be able to leave for work by 9:15 that morning) and completed the work quickly. The keys worked great and the men who came were friendly and pleasant.
- Fradon Lock Co Inc. Talked with 2 Hondla dealers first. Was told by one that for their service man to even look at it, there was a minimum charge of $96 - which is one hour of labor. And then there would be the added cost of fixing, replacing, whatever was needed, and whatever labor would be needed. Called a second Honda dealer who was willing to look at it for free. He studied it and said that they couldn't fix it. They'd have to break the glove compartment and then replace it, and it would be at least $200 - $300. Asked him if taking it to a locksmith might work. He told me it would be worth a try. Started calling locksmiths. Most do not do automobile glove compartments. Called Fradon. They told me to bring it in so that their automobile specialist, Christine, could check it out. She worked with it awhile and then came back holding the lock, and showing us how the latch was broken. She ended up ordering a new lock through a Honda dealer, and it arrived the next day. She installed it and that was that. Wonderful service by a caring professional
- Fradon Lock Co IncFradon Lock sent a locksmith the same day. He managed to get the safe open, then took apart the mechanism and lubricated everything. They were very quick, knowledgeable and professional and everything is back in working order. Price was very reasonable considering he had to come to the house and spent about 45 minutes working on the safe
- Fradon Lock Co IncVery good response to initial service call and the work was done on a Saturday (at no extra charge). New locks work well as one would hope. The price was very reasonable for the work done.
- Gladd SecurityThey work efficiently and quickly. I also like the fact that I got their number from the police department. They gave me a very competitive price for the safe. They came to my house within an hour after I ordered the safe.
- Fradon Lock Co IncI think Fradon Lock Co Inc is reputable and knowledgeable. Their quality and professionalism are excellent.
- Fradon Lock Co IncThey scheduled a service person to come out promptly. Our service person was actually able to come out early and called to arranged it. He was very professional and had good advice concerning the lock on our front door. He quickly re-keyed the locks and provided us with five sets.
Last update on September 27, 2017
Locksmiths in Manlius
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful locksmith articles
Adding new locks and keys helps you enjoy your new home. Here’s what you need to know about installation, locksmiths, and whether a lock change is a DIY project.
Removing a screwless door knob is quick and easy as long as you have all the necessary tools. Learn how to remove a doorknob with no screws in this guide.
Find locksmiths in
- East Syracuse,
- New Woodstock,
- La Fayette,
- North Syracuse,
Locksmiths in Manlius
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Fradon Lock Co Inc467 Burnet Ave.
Syracuse, New York 13203
- Fradon Lock Co Inc
- Gladd Security5390 South Bay Road
Syracuse, New York 13212
- Gladd Security
- His and Hers Fix Its, A Division of Reno-Build Services2363 James St Unit # 103
Syracuse, New York 13206
- His and Hers Fix Its, A Division of Reno-Build Services
- WISHEKS5322 W 79th St
Indianapolis, Indiana 46268