Your home’s curb appeal and energy costs both factor into which new garage door you should buy. Here are nine tips to consider when shopping for your new garage door (or during your next garage door replacement) so you can make an informed choice.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Madrid, NY
There are 1 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Madrid
- KsK Garage DoorsKevin repaired the door in a short period of time. He spotted the problem immediately and made the adjustment that was needed. He was very polite and professional.
- Fred C Johnson CoI called late on a Friday afternoon, and they had an appointment set for me for the following Monday (they are closed on Saturday and Sundays). They gave me a window of four hours, and I received a call from the office about two hours into the window letting me know the repairmen were on their way. The repairmen were prompt, very polite, and helpful. They quickly took care of the door and also called in to get some quotes I had requested for a potential new door. I was very pleased with their service. I felt the service call and repair work fees were very reasonable, as were the quotes for the new doors
- AUTOMATIC GARAGE DOOR REPAIR SERVICEDid not have the correct spring on first call, but rigged the door to work well without it. Returned in a day with the correct spring and put it in even though we were not home.
- DARMSTADT OVERHEAD DOORSThis company has clearly worked with these types of old wood doors and hardware before. They came, had all materials on their truck made sure the springs and pulleys were all working and properly tensioned, rollers secure and seated properly and finally changed out some worn parts inside the opener to get it all functioning again. My neighbor was so impressed with their work that he hired them on the spot to replace his garage opener. Turns out they had a new opener/motor in the truck ready to install
- Joe's Overhead DoorsExcellent, professional, and affordable service. The vendor understood my urgency on getting the garage door fixed ASAP. He even came on Sunday to replace the old opener with a new one. He replaced everything: the opener, 2 remote controls, the wireless keypad, the motion sensors, the belt drive, etc. We had a great service experience
- Sunrise Door & Woodworks IncI called Sunrise Door on 12/26/13 because the Photo Eyes on my second garage door were not working right. Sunrise had recently replaced the Photo Eyes on my other garage door. I asked if they would come and replace the non-working photo eyes and adjust the chain. On 12/31/13 Their serviceman showed up on time and professionally installed 2 new Photo Eyes and re-adjusted the garage door drive chain. I am especially impressed because they did not try and 'up-sell' me. In other words, try to sell me something I didn't need. I am also impressed because when I received my bill for their service call, I was given a $40 discount for the service call. I have had nothing but positive experiences with Sunrise Door. The owner and staff are very friendly. They actually remember me, when I call occasionally for service. That alone is remarkable and noteworthy
- Twin Tiers Overhead Doors IncCalled requesting estimate of repair of wait time to have repair completed. The office staff provided me with an estimate within a $20-30 price variance depending on the size of the spring. They stated they could respond the following day to make the repairs. They arrived, made the repairs and the price was exactly where they said it would be. They were there less then an hour and repairs were complete
- Grape Lakes PaintingWork was performed most expeditiously, as quoted, as promised, by skilled, friendly crew that worked very well together. The experience was most pleasurable in the total lack of hassle and the high quality of the finished product. I cannot recommend them highly enough.
- Adirondack Overhead Door CoThey responded with 4 hours and replaced the spring so we were able to open the door. The price seemed fair. However, after I paid they added $5 for lubricating the doors. This seemed like a nuisance fee (after the fact) when I had just paid them $200. I think they should include the three minutes it takes to lube the door in the pric
- TRACEY DOOR CO INCTwo young men part of the family showed up on time. Very professinal and helpfull. Did everything that was asked of them in a timely fashion.
Garage Door Companies in Madrid
- Business Description:Established in 1994, Max Parangi Architects P.C. provides complete Architecture, Interior Design, Planning & Landscape Architecture services. When Max Parangi Architects first opened its doors in New York as a "boutique" architectural firm, the goal was to develop and maintain the highest design standards as reflected by the Company’s motto: "Architecture of Distinction.” After two decades of expansion and the establishment of a second office in New Jersey, the firm’s vision and philosophy of..Recent Review:Max is a terrific architect. Like many people during this quarantine, I’m thinking about building a deck for my yard. I’ve interviewed many architects and Max was by far the most responsive, thorough and patient architect. During the interviewing process, Max was the only architect who took the time to understand my project and provided advice. He also looked up my town’s code and informed me of my options. When looking for a surveyor, he took the time to speak w/ them and explain the request. I would highly recommend MaxGerald T.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:fully insured, 14 skilled carpenters and roofers, licensed autocad draftingRecent Review:Excellent job on replacing roof on 100+ year old home. Conscientious and dependable. Follows through on projects and makes sure customer is happy. Would gladly use them again.Bennett H.
- Business Description:Mikalunas Builders LLC
- Business Description:Garage Door sales and service for residential and commercial. Its a family owned business concentrating on customer satisfaction, our commitment to our customers is second to none. We require 1/2 down for deposit and balance due at time of install
- Business Description:Superior Home Improvement Products Seller. We sell Preservation product line. Business number- 315-853-3921. Website- www.barrierwindow.com. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on our product lines exclusive to Barrier Window Systems, Inc. please visit www.preservationcollection.com and http://www.proviaproducts.com/products/entry-doors#!/signet_fiberglass_entry_doors. Click to See the Details and Entry Form and Rules for our $15,000 Annual Giveway! http://barrierwindow.com..Recent Review:<p>the price was extremely high. We opted to only do the three that were in disrepair and see how it went to decide if we would use Barrier for future windows. The windows are fine, but unremarkable. They are supposed to triple pane insulated windows but you can still feel cold air around these windows. The service provided at the time is not why I am giving them a F rating. The constant harassment for YEARS to get the rest of my windows replaced has guaranteed that I will NEVER spend another dime with this company. They are now dba Preservation Home Specialists. They call my house daily and sometimes MULTIPLE times per day, and if I happen to answer they are very pushy and insisting I am entered in a drawing to win $15,000 worth of home improvements. when I say I am not interested they go on and tell me how it isn't a sales pitch. I have hung up on them, I have asked them to remove me from their calling lists, and I have told them that I will never buy from them again. but they continue to call daily. This is still for a sales pitch, as they need to come demonstrate their products to you "in case" you win. I will tell everyone I know to stay away from Barrier Windows and Preservation Home Specialists!!!!</p> <br /Janice B.
- Business Description:Residential ConstructionRecent Review:Overall work done was excellent. Ryan came to my house the same day I called him. He has come back to do additional work for me and I can tell you that I will have him return for more work. <br /> <br />Marlene C.
- Business Description:North Zone Construction is a Residential Construction and Remodeling Contractor located in Ogdensburg, NY. We are a General Contracting Company and are able to perform a huge selection of jobs as specified in our category listings. If you have any questions for us, or if you'd like to find out if we could help you, please send us an email at Kenny@NorthZoneConstruction.com , or give us a call at 315-323-8264Recent Review:Kenny and team were hired to construct a new front porch for our house and other work such as painting the exterior of the house and constructing rear entry steps. We are very pleased with their work, they were quick to complete the project and the quality of work is very nice as well. We will definetly hire them again for future projectsvinu n.
- Business Description:General building renovations, remodeling and new construction. Have three employees & we do not use sub-contractors. All work is done by C & G Construction. We do not leave your job until work is fully completed and acceptable to you. All our workmanship is "fully "guaranteed". Once you use C & G you will always use C & G "guaranteed". We have been in business continuously for 39 years, and that is our best referenceRecent Review:Seemed professional and said he would call us the following Wed. but to call him if he had not called to remind. Called 5 times, left messages and never responded back. TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!!!Linda C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
Create more usable space by installing a garage door screen, which allows for entertaining or working with plenty of fresh air and zero bugs. Here’s how much installing a garage door screen will cost you.
If your garage door failed or broke, it’s likely time to replace the garage door spring. Learn how much it would cost you to repair or replace your garage door spring depending on the damage, the spring type, and the size of the garage door.
Find garage door companies in
garage door companies in Madrid
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Alpine Home Improvement Co268 Route 6N
Mahopac, New York
- Alpine Home Improvement Co
- Doors Plus18244 RT-177
Adams Center, New York
- Doors Plus
- Garage Door Supply Co151 E Main St # 2
- Garage Door Supply Co
- Infinity Construction18 S Main St
Norfolk, New York
- Infinity Construction
- LaRock & Son's General Construction317 Judson St
Ogdensburg, New York
- LaRock & Son's General Construction
- North Zone Construction6732 State Highway 37
Ogdensburg, New York
- North Zone Construction
- Overhead Door Company of Watertown25223 STATE ROUTE 3
Watertown, New York
- Overhead Door Company of Watertown
- Pioneer Pole Buildings Inc716 S Rte 183
Schuylkill Haven, Pennsylvania
- Pioneer Pole Buildings Inc
- R & R Garage Door3955 Cambria Wilson Rd.
Wilson, New York
- R & R Garage Door