A dog fence is essential to keeping your pup safe. Luckily there are many options, from tall privacy fencing to wireless underground electric fences. This guide will help you calculate the average cost to install a dog fence.
Get matched with top fence companies in Madrid, NY
There are 2 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Madrid
- GGI Construction CorpIvan and crew were able to come and start working quickly. Everything was quality work. We had them install a vinyl fence with two gates, lattice work under our deck with a door, some deck repair, and they even took over a job another contractor abandoned and built a retaining wall and leveled part of our yard and assembled a play house for our kid. They were upfront with pricing and timelines, even in this crazy time when supplies and help are hard to get. They were also amenable to any changes we wanted, even when it was completely our fault for changing our minds after what we agreed to. I'd definitely work with them agai read less
- Jan Fence IncJan Fence did a beautiful job. I needed a fenced backyard for my dog. The back 25 feet of the property was a mess - huge boulders on one corner, one side sloped down quite a bit and it was used as a dump for leaves - about 3 feet with dead trees and logs. I had one estimate from another company before Jan Fence - and the salesman looked at me like I was crazy for wanting to extend the fence all the way to back of the property. He pretty much whined about how difficult it would be to get around the boulders and trees. I called Jan Fence based on reviews on Angie's List and a recommendation from my realtor. Rob was the salesman that came out and he had no problem seeing how to navigate the boulders and run a reasonably straight line down the slope and through the trees - it was no big deal, just clean up the leaves so they could put in the pipes. I had a landscaper come in and they cleaned it, cut down some trees and removed all the deadfall. The price I got from Jan Fence was better than the other estimate and they could install several weeks earlier - how lucky can you get? The team that came out were professional and the team leader was an old pro and a pleasure to work with. His crew moved some big rocks around and addressed all the places that the dog might attempt to get his head under. The decorative gate at the front of the house came out beautiful. They showed up before 8AM and worked all day long on a very hot day - I think they took a 15 minute lunch break. They cleaned up perfectly, including hosing dirt from the driveway. So very happy I used Jan Fence. Because of them, I have a beautiful big area at the back of my yard that is slightly wooded and of course, my dog's favorite area to run around. I would have lost that nice space if I went with the other company who thought it would be a hassle to fence. read less
- Sadler Fence and Staining LLCFANTASTIC Stand Up Company!!! Great communication through out planning, showed up when they said they would, VERY professional, exceptional quality material, went above and beyond with instalation AND cleanup. Couldn't be happier with my new privacy fencing!!!
- North Coast ConstructionFirst: the time critical portions of the project were done as promised. Next: the quality of the work is OUTSTANDING! The fit and finish are superb - doors, windows, flooring and all. The only repair needed was a leaking sink: The sink was not installed by Povero but by the granite counter top provider who insisted that only his installers knew how to install a sink in granite. (One sink installed in granite supplied by another provider was put in by Povero and has never leaked a drop) One do: Povero is quite in demand so you have to allow sufficient lead time to get on his list. The only recurring problem was obtaining materials: The first two shower enclosures were damaged - one in shipping or handling and the other in production. When it came time to do the 2nd shower, Ed instisted that we select an enclosure on hand rather than ordering an enclosure. Although this limited our selections, it did work and we had the shower in time. Biggest problem was light fixtures: On the archichtest's recommendation, we acqulred plumbing and light fixtures ourselves - therefore there could be no criticism of the contractors' choices. However, the exterior lighting fixtures for the exterior stairs were a problem: although the vendor insisted they ahd sufficient quantity on hand to fill our order, they lied! the order was only partially shipped and after a considerable delaly, the vendor admitted that they could not complete the order ever. We did eventually obtain a complementary fixture, but in the mean time Ed had finished all the other work he had to do on our project; he did later return to install the fixtures; there was also the same sort of problem with metal balisters for the stair rails; Ed had to return to install them. IMHO this is an aritfact of globalization of supply i.e. you get what ever the Chinese put on the ship and it gets here whenever it gets here in whatever condition it gets here. There are interesting ironies: no problem getting exactly the Italian marble we want when we want it but light fixtures you get what you get when you get it. Moral here: Order very early. Local vendors: we started with Home Depot but switched to Leows and were quite pleased with Loew's service. No secret that the person selling you a box of nails is working hourly, but the big ticket items people sell on commission. We found that the Home Depot salesperson was only interested in the initial sale and wouldn't talk to us when there was a billing problem aka sleazy sales practice while the Leows people went to bat with us with the suppliers to get the problem resolved, even calling the manufacturer to find that no matter what the manufacturer's catalog said, the item was no longer made. What I can't say is whether this is a systemic problem or simply the stores we were dealing with. The final do: I would use North Coast aka Povero any time and would recommend with only one reservation: Plan ahead read less
- Empire FenceThey did just what they said they would do. The estimate was accurate and the workers were professional. I would recommend this fence company to anyone. Dean Anne B rown
- Maple City Contracting CoI had Mr.Becker do a remodel on most of the house. I came to angies list for a refer all , the reviews were good so gave him a call. Wasn't disappointed. I will still being receiving services from him again after christmas. Always gave me a better solution to save money and was friendly . Showed up at the time he would say everytime he came over and got all the jobs done before the date he set. thanks angies lis read less
- FOX FENCEQuote was thorough and included all items needed. State Farm made us go with less expensive quote which was $400 less.
- Kabes FencingChip and Paul were awesome. They came on a Wednesday to set the posts and make a change in the layout that my husband requested. They returned the following Monday to attach the chain link. The weather was less than nice and they worked throught a rain storm (no thunder and lightening thank goodness). Even though it rained, they didn't rush or do a mediocre job. They cleaned up all of the dirt and rock that came from the holes that were dug to set the posts in concrete as well. That was so nice !!! Needless to say, it looks great !!!!! If I need any other fencing, I'm calling Kabes. They were the best price and the best crew read less
- Oneonta FenceThey were extremely professional and friendly and were responsive to our concerns and requests. The employees seemed to enjoy working with one another, always a good sign. There was a delay of more than a month between ordering the fence and the installation, which was the only downside. I understand that the delay was due to supplier backlogs read less
- Lowe's Home ImprovementMaterials were delivered on time and extra material was picked up promptly and refunded to my account. Couldn't ask for better delivery people. They placed materials just off the edge of the driveway as to not drive there lift into the lawn and create ruts. pick up of materials was scheduled to my time so the I was available to count returns with the driver. Receipts of returned material to my account came in the mail a few days later read less
Fencing Contractors in Madrid
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscape read lessRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secure read lessERIC M.
- Business Description:Locally owned construction and landscaping company, we do quality work and insured. Free estimates.Recent Review:Very good!Randy S.
- Business Description:Our Mission is to provide unprecedented service, craftsmanship and accountability while managing and exceeding the expectations of each and every client. Maverick's Construction is veteran owned and operated. With 20 years experience in residential and commercial construction, We are recommended by the people we serve and we stand behind our professional quality work. We produce nothing short of top quality interior/exterior renovations /remodeling , additions, custom cabinetry, patios/ decks.. read less
- Business Description:We replace and install windows and doors,kitchens and baths,flooring and tile,custom trim,repair and install drywall.interior painting.
- Business Description:General building renovations, remodeling and new construction. Have three employees & we do not use sub-contractors. All work is done by C & G Construction. We do not leave your job until work is fully completed and acceptable to you. All our workmanship is "fully "guaranteed". Once you use C & G you will always use C & G "guaranteed". We have been in business continuously for 39 years, and that is our best reference read lessRecent Review:Seemed professional and said he would call us the following Wed. but to call him if he had not called to remind. Called 5 times, left messages and never responded back. TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!!!Linda C.
- Business Description:General Contracting we specialize in All roofing services
- Business Description:FREE CONSULTATION Services we offer: - Outdoor Kitchens designs - Patio Furnishings (Luxury Furniture, patio umbrellas, Gazebos, Grillzebos & Daybeds) - Custom Drapery & Fabric - Pool Accessories - Outdoor Lighting - Custom Pillow Accesorie read less
- Business Description:General Contracting and Stone Masonry. 30+ years of experience. OSHA & RRP/Lead Certified. Dependable, quality workmanship, cost effective and insured services. Portfolio & References available.
- Business Description:20 years experience. Fully Insured. Low Rates, Top Quality Service
- Business Description:Four Step Building Solutions is a fully insured company. We run between 4-6 employees during the busy seasons. We will bring on more help as needed depending on job size. Billing varies depending on customers financial situation, whether they are using their own money or using a lending institution read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Wrought iron is classic, stylish, and regal. The total cost of installing a new wrought iron fence can vary significantly based on the size, design, and materials. This article will provide you with an estimate to help you get started.
A corrugated metal fence is a great way to give your yard a sleek, modern look while also saving a little bit of green in the process. This guide will break down the costs of building this type of fence and what you should consider before doing so.
Find fence companies in
- De Kalb Junction
- Brasher Falls
- Fort Covington
fence companies in Madrid
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Alpine Fence, LLC18000 NYS 3
Watertown, New York
- Alpine Fence, LLC
- Baker's Contracting10 Cliff Ave
Tupper Lake, New York
- Baker's Contracting
- Gordon C Trip19019 Co Route 47
Carthage, New York
- Gordon C Trip
- Ian C Carey22 Scott st
Hoosick Falls, New York
- Ian C Carey
- LaRock & Son's General Construction317 Judson St
Ogdensburg, New York
- LaRock & Son's General Construction
- Oneonta Fence2 Washburn St
Oneonta, New York
- Oneonta Fence
- Pet Playgrounds - West Haven48 Myrtle Ave
West Haven, Connecticut
- Pet Playgrounds - West Haven