Joe's Overhead Doors

With Angi since July 2013

Residential and commercial garage doors sales & repair....

10/31/2016

Quickly diagnosed the problem and fixed it right away.

Description of Work
Tension adjustment

09/16/2015

Description of Work
He came and finished connecting the garage door opener. I did the repair on my own because it was easy. However, I was unable to get the tension on chain correct. He came and finished up the project, and even complimented me on my work - no horror stories to pass on. He also did quality checks on my other garage door to ensure both worked correctly. His service was, in a word, GREAT.

01/14/2015

Description of Work
Interior finished and epoxy coat floor.

05/28/2014

It was very good and it's very pleasant when they came out. They did a good job and wanted to be sure it was aligned correctly when they left. If it wasn't I'd just call and they would come right back over to fix it.

Description of Work
I used Joe's Overhead Doors for their services.

10/01/2013

Excellent, professional, and affordable service. The vendor understood my urgency on getting the garage door fixed ASAP. He even came on Sunday to replace the old opener with a new one. He replaced everything: the opener, 2 remote controls, the wireless keypad, the motion sensors, the belt drive, etc. We had a great service experience.

Description of Work
Installed a new garage door opener & and removed one old garage door opener. (Installation and door opener included in the overall cost of service.)

Category garage doors

Residential and commercial garage doors sales & repair.

Check, Financing Available