Winterizing your garage door can help you throughout the year, not only in the winter. Using this guide, you’ll learn how adding items such as insulation and even table salt can help prevent your garage door from freezing.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Massena, NY
There are 1 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Massena
- KsK Garage DoorsKevin repaired the door in a short period of time. He spotted the problem immediately and made the adjustment that was needed. He was very polite and professional.
- Fred C Johnson CoI called late on a Friday afternoon, and they had an appointment set for me for the following Monday (they are closed on Saturday and Sundays). They gave me a window of four hours, and I received a call from the office about two hours into the window letting me know the repairmen were on their way. The repairmen were prompt, very polite, and helpful. They quickly took care of the door and also called in to get some quotes I had requested for a potential new door. I was very pleased with their service. I felt the service call and repair work fees were very reasonable, as were the quotes for the new doors read less
- AUTOMATIC GARAGE DOOR REPAIR SERVICEDid not have the correct spring on first call, but rigged the door to work well without it. Returned in a day with the correct spring and put it in even though we were not home.
- DARMSTADT OVERHEAD DOORSThis company has clearly worked with these types of old wood doors and hardware before. They came, had all materials on their truck made sure the springs and pulleys were all working and properly tensioned, rollers secure and seated properly and finally changed out some worn parts inside the opener to get it all functioning again. My neighbor was so impressed with their work that he hired them on the spot to replace his garage opener. Turns out they had a new opener/motor in the truck ready to install read less
- TRACEY DOOR CO INCTwo young men part of the family showed up on time. Very professinal and helpfull. Did everything that was asked of them in a timely fashion.
- Tom Simons ContractingHe showed up when he said he would, the crew was there everyday until the job was finished. The crew were respectful of is and our home. Would definitely recommend this gentleman and his crew.
- Edward Mojica InstallationsThe repair work was performed at the home of my 84 year old mother. I live 500 miles away from my elderly mother and I needed to locate a reputable company to complete the job. Therefore, I turned to the resources of Angie’s List and the Better Business Bureau. From start to finish, the staff at Edward Mojica Installations were exemplary. The receptionist handling the phone calls (Nicole) was polite, helpful, sincere, and professional. I called on a Wednesday and by Friday ( two days later) the repair work was completed. The serviceman did arrive within the allotted time slot of the service appointment. Nicole called about 30 minutes prior to his arrival to let my mother know that he would be arriving soon. The serviceman did an assessment of the garage door and motor and determined that all that was needed was lubrication and adjustment. According to my mother, there were no hard sell tactics or attempt to take advantage of an elderly person. The serviceman did the work, left no mess, and was very pleasant in his interactions with my mother. She was delighted with the repair service and she highly recommends Edward Mojica Installations. One final note, I was able to get a discount because of a coupon issued by this company on Angie’s List read less
- Twin Tiers Overhead Doors IncCalled requesting estimate of repair of wait time to have repair completed. The office staff provided me with an estimate within a $20-30 price variance depending on the size of the spring. They stated they could respond the following day to make the repairs. They arrived, made the repairs and the price was exactly where they said it would be. They were there less then an hour and repairs were complete read less
- CURTIS LUMBER COI did put in garage doors and I purchased the doors at Curtis Lumber Company and that was 5 or 6 years ago. They have been in our area for a long time. I think they are a chain but I think that they are still a family owned company. They typically are known for quality. It is a quality product and it is not like you are going to get a cheaper model. You get what you pay for. I absolutely will use this provider again in the future read less
- OTTO GARAGE DOORSMy garage door was "hiccuping" and stopping in mid transit. Called Otto and was serviced within two days. The first problem in seven years resolved in a timely manner. JH
Garage Door Companies in Massena
- Business Description:Established in 1994, Max Parangi Architects P.C. provides complete Architecture, Interior Design, Planning & Landscape Architecture services. When Max Parangi Architects first opened its doors in New York as a "boutique" architectural firm, the goal was to develop and maintain the highest design standards as reflected by the Company’s motto: "Architecture of Distinction.” After two decades of expansion and the establishment of a second office in New Jersey, the firm’s vision and philosophy of.. read lessRecent Review:Max is a terrific architect. Like many people during this quarantine, I’m thinking about building a deck for my yard. I’ve interviewed many architects and Max was by far the most responsive, thorough and patient architect. During the interviewing process, Max was the only architect who took the time to understand my project and provided advice. He also looked up my town’s code and informed me of my options. When looking for a surveyor, he took the time to speak w/ them and explain the request. I would highly recommend Max read lessGerald T.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes. read lessRecent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:fully insured, 14 skilled carpenters and roofers, licensed autocad draftingRecent Review:Excellent job on replacing roof on 100+ year old home. Conscientious and dependable. Follows through on projects and makes sure customer is happy. Would gladly use them again.Bennett H.
- Business Description:Handyman work, General Contracting services, with over 25 years experience. Fully insured. Our motto "No job too big, no job too small" We are a small husband and wife owned business, therefore able to offer competitive pricing while keeping the quality of work high. We have a dedicated well trained crew read less
- Business Description:20 years experience. Fully Insured. Low Rates, Top Quality Service
- Business Description:Black lake builders is. Owner operated. Construction company serving upstate NY We do. All phases. Of. Construction new homes. ,remodeling,all types of. Roofing. ,Siding ,windows ,doors and moreRecent Review:unknownJohn M.
- Business Description:4 employees. Rarely hires sub contractors. Charges by the job or hour depending on what the customer wants. No travel/trip charges.Recent Review:s Steve Folsom and his brother Doug came to my home where another so called contractor(Kevin)started a porch enclosure.Kevin was in way over his head and poured concrete and layered block out of level. I had to fire him as he told me the project would take 10 days start to finish and was a third of the way.Folsom Builders bailed me out big time as the had a trailer onsite for a week and finished the started project in a week.I wish I had hired them from the get go as they pulled it off.I trust these guys have great attitudes about work and are true pros at what they do.....sincerely Michael Balen read lessMichael B.
- Business Description:Pioneer Pole Buildings is the premier builder of post frame buildings in PA, NJ, DE, MD, WV, VA, and NY. Pioneer was founded in 1998, and has since built our business and quality reputation on providing customers with top quality buildings at very competitive prices read lessRecent Review:Worst company I have ever dealt with. Sign in April and construction started in September. Nothing was what agreed on. They put the garage door on the back, not where the driveway was. Every comment was..check the contract. Oh and you can never change the contract or add additional. I told them I wanted gutters. They said I'm. Or getting hem for free! I never asked..they refused to put any one because it was not in contract. So I paid someone else. Everything kept getting delayed and was told in April would be 6 weeks. 6 months later after complaining and complaining, I get a crappy building. Concrete uneven and leftovers laying all over drive way. They put 2 boards to keep stone in around. 1200 sq ft building and didn't finish the rest. Wrong garage door and it doesn't close. Screws missing. QA guy said I was unreachable to go over it with him because I was 10' away in building they were adding on too. Filing complaints and potentional lawsui read lessPam H.
- Business Description:Residential ConstructionRecent Review:Overall work done was excellent. Ryan came to my house the same day I called him. He has come back to do additional work for me and I can tell you that I will have him return for more work. <br /> <br />Marlene C.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you.. read lessRecent Review:Showed up and did not fix or repair any work that was needed. Just covered up with tiles. left in the middle of the job and never returned. Never returned emails or phone calls.mando c.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
When installing a garage door opener, you need to consider the type, horsepower, any accessories you want, and whether you should DIY it or hire a pro. This guide will help you determine the true cost of installing garage door openers.
A new garage is something many homeowners wish for, but the undertaking requires a fair amount of prep work. Learn what you need to plan for, such as ventilation, insulation, usage, and zoning laws. Use these tips when planning your new garage build.
Find garage door companies in
- Brasher Falls
- Fort Covington
- North Bangor
- De Kalb Junction
garage door companies in Massena
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Alpine Home Improvement Co268 Route 6N
Mahopac, New York
- Alpine Home Improvement Co
- Doors Plus18244 RT-177
Adams Center, New York
- Doors Plus
- Garage Door Supply Co151 E Main St # 2
- Garage Door Supply Co
- Infinity Construction18 S Main St
Norfolk, New York
- Infinity Construction
- LaRock & Son's General Construction317 Judson St
Ogdensburg, New York
- LaRock & Son's General Construction
- North Zone Construction6732 State Highway 37
Ogdensburg, New York
- North Zone Construction
- Overhead Door Company of Watertown25223 STATE ROUTE 3
Watertown, New York
- Overhead Door Company of Watertown
- Pioneer Pole Buildings Inc716 S Rte 183
Schuylkill Haven, Pennsylvania
- Pioneer Pole Buildings Inc
- R & R Garage Door3955 Cambria Wilson Rd.
Wilson, New York
- R & R Garage Door