Romeo's Superior Home Improvements

Founded 1989 • With Angi since August 2011

792 Englewood Ave

Buffalo, NY 14223

Romeo's Superior Home Improvements & Repairs is a full service residential construction company with a solid track record of quality workmanship and expertise in construction. Romeo Troncone is the owner and is a NY licensed Home improvement contractor with over 27 years experience in construction, and customer service. Award winning....

concrete repair (70)roofing (31)window replacement (10)decks & porches (9)woodworking (8)concrete driveways (8)chimney repair (5)general contractors (5)home remodeling (4)siding companies (4)Patios (3)foundation repair (3)

04/13/2021

Our experience was fabulous. Romeo came to give assess project and was friendly, professional and very informative. He quickly sent an estimate which was fair and thorough. I quickly accepted and much to my surprise showed up in one week with his team. The patio is perfect. They cleanup was terrific and included reseeding the lawn. I heartily recommend Romeo.

Description of Work
Replaced concrete patio

Category contractors

Work Completed On 04/13/2021

03/21/2021

The work was done as promised. Care was taken to use the correct products for the decorated surfaces and standard surfaces of the driveway. The power washing and sealing were carefully done, and a worker came back the next day to check the work and touch up any small spots that may have been missed. The completed work looks good, and we are pleased with the result.

Description of Work
I needed to power wash and seal my decorative concrete driveway and my sidewalk and back patio.

Work Completed On 11/12/2020

12/29/2020

If you are thinking about going with Romeo’s Superior Home Improvements for work on your home - do it! In October of 2020, we found our selves in a pickle after a different contractor had damaged our property during the installation of a patio which resulted in him walking away from the project before it was finished. I reached out to Romeo that same night looking for someone to finish the project...

Description of Work
Installation of a new patio

Work Completed On 10/06/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] It was. my pleasure to get your project completed for you. egards Romeo

06/08/2020

Romeo did a fantastic job in constructing the concrete patio in my backyard - from the very beginning to the end. Besides the superior quality of the job, it has been a pleasant experience to work with him. He communicated with me promptly and effectively about the details of the project, the anticipated schedule. The specifics of the work and cost are in the signed agreement. I would give my stro...

Description of Work
Backyard patio

Category concrete repair,patios

Work Completed On 06/08/2020

Review for Romeo's Superior Home Improvements - 792 Englewood Ave, Buffalo, NY - 38626400

Thank You, It was very nice working with you Regards Romeo

03/03/2020

I've used them for about 6 different projects. It went great, they were always on time, really easy to work with and the pricing was very fair.

Description of Work
They did concrete sidewalks for me.

Work Completed On 12/10/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] It was great working with you Regards Romeo

11/06/2019

Romeo and his crew were extremely professional and conscientious on the job. My neighbors raved about the results and some stopped to ask who did the work. The driveway, with an exposed aggregate finish, was exactly what I had been wanting and looked even better than I expected. The wet and rainy Halloween reminded me to finally write this review. I could see the trick or treaters climb my steps w...

Description of Work
Driveway, sidewalk and steps replaced

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways

Work Completed On 08/15/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] it'[Member Information Removed] been my pleasure completing your project Regards Romeo

09/18/2019

It was a pleasure doing business with Romeo. He is an A+ person and does A+ work. Romeo is a contractor you can trust whose prices are fair and work is outstanding. His crew was hard working & professional and considerate of our property. Romeo removed and replaced the concrete on our front porch and repaired our steps and brick skirting. He also found the need for extra related work without charg...

Description of Work
Remove concrete, pour new concrete, repair porch skirting, bricks and stairs.

Work Completed On 08/26/2019

Thank you,I appreciate your review responce Regards Romeo

07/19/2019

Romeo was very responsive to the quote request and a return for estimate. Unfortunately cost was not conducive for us.

Description of Work
Replace 14’ post and paint 10x12 deck

Category decks

Work Completed On 07/19/2019

06/06/2019

MY WIFE USED TO CALL OUR DRIVEWAY THE CRATER. NOW SHE CALLS IT AWESOME. ROMEO DID A GREAT JOB! I WISH I WOULD HAVE CALLED HIM SOONER.

Description of Work
PUT IN A NEW CEMENT DRIVEWAY

Work Completed On 06/06/2019

05/25/2019

contractor never called to set up appointment for estimate. waste of time

Description of Work
contractors never called to set up an estimate. kept saying he would be in touch via Angie's list.

Category contractors,concrete repair,masonry,foundation repair

Carpentry, ceramic tile, closets, concrete, doors, electrical, lighting, painting, patios, plumbing, remodeling, roofing, siding, windows, garage doors, decks & porches.