Romeo's Superior Home Improvements

Founded 1989 • With Angi since August 2011

Romeo's Superior Home Improvements & Repairs is a full service residential construction company with a solid track record of quality workmanship and expertise in construction. Romeo Troncone is the owner and is a NY licensed Home improvement contractor with over 27 years experience in construction, and customer service. Award winning....

+16 more images

concrete repair (70)roofing (31)window replacement (10)decks & porches (9)woodworking (8)concrete driveways (8)chimney repair (5)general contractors (5)home remodeling (4)siding companies (4)Patios (3)foundation repair (3)

04/13/2021

Mary P.

Our experience was fabulous. Romeo came to give assess project and was friendly, professional and very informative. He quickly sent an estimate which was fair and thorough. I quickly accepted and much to my surprise showed up in one week with his team. The patio is perfect. They cleanup was terrific and included reseeding the lawn. I heartily recommend Romeo.

Description of Work
Replaced concrete patio

Category contractors

Work Completed On 04/13/2021

03/21/2021

Fred W.

The work was done as promised. Care was taken to use the correct products for the decorated surfaces and standard surfaces of the driveway. The power washing and sealing were carefully done, and a worker came back the next day to check the work and touch up any small spots that may have been missed. The completed work looks good, and we are pleased with the result.

Description of Work
I needed to power wash and seal my decorative concrete driveway and my sidewalk and back patio.

Work Completed On 11/12/2020

12/29/2020

Sarah N.

If you are thinking about going with Romeo’s Superior Home Improvements for work on your home - do it! In October of 2020, we found our selves in a pickle after a different contractor had damaged our property during the installation of a patio which resulted in him walking away from the project before it was finished. I reached out to Romeo that same night looking for someone to finish the project and by the next morning he was at the house to give an estimate. Not only was Romeo an absolute god-send but he’s timely, professional and passionate about his work. I know that we will have projects in the future that will need a professional and when that time comes you know we’ll be calling Romeo!

Description of Work
Installation of a new patio

Work Completed On 10/06/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] It was. my pleasure to get your project completed for you. egards Romeo

06/08/2020

Rutao Y.

Romeo did a fantastic job in constructing the concrete patio in my backyard - from the very beginning to the end. Besides the superior quality of the job, it has been a pleasant experience to work with him. He communicated with me promptly and effectively about the details of the project, the anticipated schedule. The specifics of the work and cost are in the signed agreement. I would give my strongest recommendation to anyone who may work with Romeo.

Description of Work
Backyard patio

Category concrete repair, patios

Work Completed On 06/08/2020

Review for Romeo's Superior Home Improvements - 792 Englewood Ave, Buffalo, NY - 38626400

Thank You, It was very nice working with you Regards Romeo

03/03/2020

NATE W.

I've used them for about 6 different projects. It went great, they were always on time, really easy to work with and the pricing was very fair.

Description of Work
They did concrete sidewalks for me.

Work Completed On 12/10/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] It was great working with you Regards Romeo

11/06/2019

Teresa B.

Romeo and his crew were extremely professional and conscientious on the job. My neighbors raved about the results and some stopped to ask who did the work. The driveway, with an exposed aggregate finish, was exactly what I had been wanting and looked even better than I expected. The wet and rainy Halloween reminded me to finally write this review. I could see the trick or treaters climb my steps without slipping on the old concrete stairs that were crumbling. And yes, his sauce is fantastic. I got extra because he had to return to fix a minor detail. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Driveway, sidewalk and steps replaced

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways

Work Completed On 08/15/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] it'[Member Information Removed] been my pleasure completing your project Regards Romeo

09/18/2019

Valerie L.

It was a pleasure doing business with Romeo. He is an A+ person and does A+ work. Romeo is a contractor you can trust whose prices are fair and work is outstanding. His crew was hard working & professional and considerate of our property. Romeo removed and replaced the concrete on our front porch and repaired our steps and brick skirting. He also found the need for extra related work without charging for labor or supplies. When the job was finished they thoroughly cleaned up everything. Romeo is a gentleman : prompt, courteous, and polite with a terrific work ethic. He takes pride in his work....deservedly so!!! ....and his homemade sauce he brings after completion is awesome in taste and gesture. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Remove concrete, pour new concrete, repair porch skirting, bricks and stairs.

Work Completed On 08/26/2019

Thank you,I appreciate your review responce Regards Romeo

07/19/2019

Chris P.

Romeo was very responsive to the quote request and a return for estimate. Unfortunately cost was not conducive for us.

Description of Work
Replace 14’ post and paint 10x12 deck

Work Completed On 07/19/2019

06/06/2019

ronald G.

MY WIFE USED TO CALL OUR DRIVEWAY THE CRATER. NOW SHE CALLS IT AWESOME. ROMEO DID A GREAT JOB! I WISH I WOULD HAVE CALLED HIM SOONER.

Description of Work
PUT IN A NEW CEMENT DRIVEWAY

Work Completed On 06/06/2019

05/25/2019

mary U.

contractor never called to set up appointment for estimate. waste of time

Description of Work
contractors never called to set up an estimate. kept saying he would be in touch via Angie's list.

Category contractors, concrete repair, masonry, foundation repair

09/19/2018

Mary Z.

Excellent work, great results, professional, on time,

Description of Work
Porch and driveway repair

Sent to wrong person

08/10/2018

JOEL R.

Romeo came to give estimate next day after contacting me . Had to put off project due to town going to due road work and that would effect it.

Description of Work
SIDEWALK REPAIR

Work Completed On 08/10/2018

08/03/2018

Barbara H.

Romeo was at the door knocking and wants to use our bathroom and made some comments about our house. I don't want to use them.

Description of Work
He came for an estimate. He came by and looked at the deck but he couldn't do it but he said he can do the sidewalk and will send a quote.

Category patios

Work Completed On 08/03/2018

I'll remember never to mention to a homeowner that there toilet is cracked This review is unfair please remove

08/03/2018

Vincent C.

The service provider assessed requirements then provided itemized quote of services and materials. Very timely follow up and completion of work. Excellent quality workmanship. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Removal of existing exterior entryway stairs, build stairs with 4 ft landing with railing.

Work Completed On 08/03/2018

07/29/2018

Robert L.

Super! From the initial estimate to the completion of project, Romeo and team - Charles, Jerzy, Sammy and Andy displayed true professionalism and are a top notch group. Constant communication between Romeo, the team and customer was also evident allowing for no surprises. Attention to detail, maintaining a neat and clean work area, competent friendly crew, all resulted in an excellent job. Romeo also dropped off a jar of his homemade spaghetti sauce and some homemade pizza that were both excellent! I would not hesitate to use this company in the future and would also recommend them highly.

Description of Work
(2) Permanent roof overhangs on existing decks

Work Completed On 07/02/2018

05/01/2018

Laura W.

Romeo was professional from the first contact until the work was completed. He was prompt for every appointment, he responded in a timely manner to every email and he did exactly as he promised. I have to say he is without question the most reliable contractor I’ve ever worked with (and I’ve worked with many over the years.) The new garage floor looks fantastic; he and his crew were meticulous in their work. I could not be more please-totally satisfied.

Description of Work
Remove and replace garage floor

Work Completed On 04/30/2018

Review for Romeo's Superior Home Improvements - 792 Englewood Ave, Buffalo, NY - 37026894

04/16/2018

Angela M.

Great, professional group of men. They went above and beyond for me. They left everything spotless at the end of each day. I highly recommend them

Description of Work
Total bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile, closet systems, electrician, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/16/2018

01/01/2018

Timothy M.

Very professional and quick! Process only took 2 days and I was very happy with the quality and results. Romeo even dropped off some of his homemade pasta sauce!

Description of Work
Flat roof on patio deck

Category concrete repair, decks, roofing

Work Completed On 11/15/2017

Review for Romeo's Superior Home Improvements - 792 Englewood Ave, Buffalo, NY - 36718914

12/11/2017

Daniel M.

Great company to work with. Romeo was really helpful in design and recommendations. I only regret not writing this review sooner.

Description of Work
new side walk 30"

Work Completed On 09/01/2016

11/10/2017

Frank C.

Great - It was done in 1 and a half days and the work was done very well.

Description of Work
I needed a project done quickly due and Romeo was able to accommodate my needs very quickly. He and his staff were timely, professional, and thorough.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 11/07/2017

09/25/2017

Sandy W.

Excellent!!!!!! Romeo returned my call the same day and actually came over 2days later, on the holiday to repair my chimney. He was very courtious and professional. We found out there was also a leak around the vent pipe which he came back in a day to repair it immediately. Romeo and Sam were wonderful. Romeo also said while he was up on the roof, he saw some of our gutter clamps were loose and he also tighten them up. Romeo goes above and beyond to help his customers!!!! He will defiantly be my "Go To Guy" for all of my house repairs!! The amount charged for the work don't was very reasonable. I am a very satisfied customer and would highly recommend Romeo''s Superior Home Improvement to everyone.

Description of Work
I needed work done on my chimney and also the vent pipe.

Category roofing, chimney repair

Work Completed On 09/25/2017

09/24/2017

Jennifer R.

For anyone in need of a contractor I highly recommend Romeo's Superior Home Improvements . He went above and beyond what was negotiated. Before we started he was sure to inform me of his legally required accreditations. His price was beyond fair in comparison to other quotes I got. He was to stabilize my very dilapidated rotted garage and install siding. Without even being asked he removed a ton of trash that was in the garage waiting for big garbage day & built a new shelf without even mentioning it. A new gutter was installed & extra plastic was added to keep it dry... no change in cost! Everything was left clean, immaculate, and wayyyyyyy cleaner than he found it. He removed more rotted wood and cedar shake that he noticed mid project had to be removed again without changing my cost. He and his workers were on time, super polite, skilled, efficient and professional the entire time.... I can't say enough! Nothing but quality NEW materials (I assumed that was a given but last guy didn't!) Done in 2 days!!! I don't even think they took breaks that we noticed !!! What a difference and relief from the last loser contractor I hired!!!! We just had a terrible experience with another contractor who we had to take the court and were very nervous... but everything was perfect! I look forward to hiring him for more projects. Thank you!!

Description of Work
Restructure rotted sinking garage, waterproof, replace door.

Category garage builders