The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
Get matched with top general contractors in Lancaster, NY
There are 16 highly-rated local general contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Lancaster
- HandyMan.JMGreat! JM was on time, polite, efficient and reasonable. Willing to go the extra mile to get the job done. I would hire him again.
- CertaPro Painters® of WNYWhat a great experience with Certa Pro! At the first consult my representative was polite, interested and thorough in develop a n estimate and plan for our project. When I needed to call the main office Emily the office manager was friendly informative and knowledgeable. Our crew was AMAZING! They did a fantastic job! They verified the job before starting then got right to work. They showed up on time each day and very friendly but mostly they worked hard to complete the job. When finished the project came out better then we expected! A supervisor came out, Matt to check while the job was in progress and to see if we had any questions. At the end of the job Matt came out an walked through the entire project with us to ensure it was what we expected. Certa Pro more than exceeded our expectations! I would highly recommend them. One of the best contractors/home improvement experiences we have had
- Hibbard Home ImprovementAs soon as I met Dale Hibbard to discuss project, I felt very confident that his company would be the right choice. The expertise of the crew, attention to detail, willingness to answer my questions along the way, respect for me and my home, all made for a very positive experience.
- Romeo's Superior Home ImprovementsOur experience was fabulous. Romeo came to give assess project and was friendly, professional and very informative. He quickly sent an estimate which was fair and thorough. I quickly accepted and much to my surprise showed up in one week with his team. The patio is perfect. They cleanup was terrific and included reseeding the lawn. I heartily recommend Romeo
- CertaPro Painters® of WNYWho’s the pro?... CertaPro! Professional company all around that we would use and recommend time and time again. From the initial price quote with Steve, it was obvious that CertaPro hires the best. Steve was knowledgeable and really took his time to give us a thorough quote, that was put together and printed on site. Who doesn’t love a hard copy?! We hired CertaPro to paint the interior of our whole house. Emily came out to help us with color selection and we couldn’t be happier with our choices. Luis and Phil showed up on time every morning and worked meticulously through the week to transform the walls of our home. It is amazing what a fresh coat of paint can do! I just about drove them crazy with touch ups, but never once did they give me a hard time. Customer satisfaction is their goal and they are willing to go above and beyond to please the eye. Sean, the project manager, showed up several times each day to check in with the guys and to make sure that everything was meeting our expectations. He was even there at the very end to do a final walk through. Overall, we were were pleased with the company! Thank you for a job well done!!
- CertaPro Painters® of WNYVery courteous, professional, and careful re: COVID precautions. Work done beautifully. Totally satisfied, would recommend Certa Pro without hesitation.
- CertaPro Painters® of WNYPhil came and did the painting quickly, efficiently and left the areas spotless. This is a five star job!
- Diebolt WoodworksEric is a true professional who knows his craft. He knew exactly what we wanted and built that beautiful addition. Even the building inspector commented that "Eric knows his stuff". We are very happy with his attention to detail and the high quality of his work. We highly recommend him for your next project. Five stars out of five
- CertaPro Painters® of WNYI would highly recommend Certapro for any painting needs. They were on time, friendly, professional and wanted us to be completely satisfied before the job was considered complete. Our painters were Jason and James. I am extremely happy with the results.
- Diebolt WoodworksWonderful. Eric was very meticulous, thorough, and responsible. The entire kitchen was gutted. It is amazing what you discover when you have a blank slate. We had black mold behind the dishwasher , trails for the mice to get in behind the sink. It was a mess. Eric made sure it was all done right and up to code, which you don't realize how many code changes there are in 20 years, which is how long in was the last time we did something to the kitchen..We were away for 3 weeks while he took charge of all the other contractors. His partner Jason is also very good. You can trust the two of them to do a fantastic job. We are very happy!
Contractors in Lancaster
- Business Description:Committed to providing quality for our clients, we’ve built a solid reputation with our team approach to remodeling services for your home. We work with you, and we employ the right architect and engineers to assure creative, cost-effective solutions. We meet and exceed expectations – every time, on time. Our repeated customers recognize our commitment to quality projects, creative and fast track solutions, and functional designs! We specialize in home improvements/remodeling. We are very ..Recent Review:Excellent craftsmanship. Very accommodating; wanting the best for the consumer. The team members are professional and work efficiently. The lead contractor is insightful with regards to the best layout and materials that would best suit your budget and design choicJody C.
- Business Description:Where brains and brawn meet! We are a locally owned company providing quality service to home and business owners in the Western New York area. We pride ourselves on our expert workmanship and our competitive pricing. We care about each individual by meeting his or her specific needs. Our staff is highly skilled and trained to use all the materials we provide according to manufactures specifications. We are committed to building our customer's trust. Our work is 100% guaranteed and never fini..Recent Review:Summary: The Tri-Town team was very responsive and considerate, providing reliable service and quality materials at a fair price, with timely follow-up to questions/concerns even over 6 months later. Details: Of three companies contacted for this job, Tri-Town's owner (Rick), with the assistance of their courteous office manager (Lori), was the quickest to respond and the best at following up. Both the owner and the job manager (Nick) were very patient in answering my questions about the job design and material options, including the re-use of materials that were in good shape. Given the unknowns of the job (e.g., edge rot, signs of carpenter ants), they provided an estimate that was clear about multiple contingency options. The price was fair - similar to or slightly less than the other quotations. They were willing to adjust the price for work that I could complete myself, and even worked directly with me on installing the new rail posts to ensure I didn't void the new roof warranty. Tri-Town included multiple before and after photos as part of the final invoice/report. Overall, the job was well done. Minor issues and resolution: The roof was first assessed in autumn and Tri-Town was honest in acknowledging that the work should not be done until spring to make sure temperatures were suitable for proper EPDM adhesive setting conditions. We hade to use plastic sheeting and roof patch on the old roof to help prevent further damage during the winter. But we were not forgotten - the office manager called the following spring to get the work scheduled. The work crew was slightly "rough around the edges", but probably not more so than other typical roofing companies. Flicked cigarette butts on the lawn were later picked up. A loud radio was turned down upon request and with an apology. There may be a couple roofing companies in the area that are a bit more refined, but you'll probably pay more for their matching polo shirts. A sub-contractor quickly installed the new gutter, but eye-balled an incorrect (slightly reverse) slope - however, the Tri-Town team fixed the condition within about a week of my call. Several months later, a small leak developed during heavy rains. It was near an upstairs door entry, so it may not have been directly related to Tri-Town work, but they still sent a team within about a week to re-caulk all the edges around the roof and chimney free of charge. Combined with a bit of my own door-step re-caulking, there is no more leakS M.
- Business Description:Hibbard Home Improvement has been in business for over 20 years. We have a full time crew and employ subcontractors periodically if needed. Our current rating with the BBB is A+Recent Review:We are very happy with the bathroom remodel. The crew was polite, on time everyday, they were neat and cleaned up after themselves. Every plan has changes and Dale was great working with our changes and the final product is just stunning. We would absolutely use them again and would highly recommend them to our family and friendsSean S.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional contact name - Patricia Hoinski. Additional address - PO Box 202, Bowmansville, NY 14026.Recent Review:I pre-qualified many candidates and of the half-dozen I deemed highly professional they were tied at the top. Mr. John Scheffler gave me a prompt, detailed quote and answered my questions with a technical expertise showing the depth of his experience. Only my wife's preference for a minor color variation determined our choice. I highly recommend they be considered for any roofing project. <br /Cecil S.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens
- Business Description:* * * * LOOK AT OUR WEBSITE * * * * Privately owned family business you can count on to get your projects done in a timely manner. Communication is the key to a successful project no matter how big or small. We treat people how we would want to be treated. We call or email customers when we say we are going to. I charge $125 for a professional computer generated quote. If you choose to move forward with the project I credit the entire quote fee towards the projectRecent Review:Tim and Seth Russell are dedicated to providing excellence and meeting the customer's expectations. They listen well to the customer, going above and beyond to make sure the customer is happy. I requested some challenging tile designs and those requests were met with joy and enthusiasm, with beautiful results. The job was completed on time even with me adding some things mid-contract. In addition, Tim and Seth have the equipment to manage the natural dust and debris that occurs during remodeling. Some of this equipment minimizes the amount of airborne particles like drywall dust. They cleaned up at the end of every work day. Tim and Seth were always very cognizant of noise that might annoy the neighbors. In fact, my neighbors continue to speak very highly of them. I will recommend them to everyone I know who is looking for a trustworthy, honest, kind, and talented renovation contractor. I am very grateful to have had the privilege to have them create the home of my dreams. I wish I could upload some photos. I'll have to find out how to do thatLaurie L.
- Business Description:Small but growing home improvement company specializing but not limited to decks, porches and wood fences. Owner on site at all times and I perform most of the work myself while supervising my crew usually between 2 and 6 employees. also provide fine finish carpentry and drywall for residential and commercial.Recent Review:Responsive and timely in answering questions. Provided good quote for work, and adjusted to requested modifications readily. Able to procure materials that other contractors said weren't available, and completed work quickly at a lower cost. Excellent work quality and very professional crewBenjamin P.
- Business Description:Sullivan Interior Finishing is a licensed and insured remodeling company that specializes in Kitchen and Bath renovations across the WNY area. The company is based on honest reliable service that shows up on time and does what it is contracted to do. Because of this simple model, there has been a steadily growth of references in almost any town. We are a smoke free, alcohol free, profanity free company that treats each client's home as their ownRecent Review:Hiring Sullivan Interiors was the best decision we ever made. Joel and his team are highly professional, skilled craftsmen who handled each challenge they encountered in our very old home with ease. The quality of the work is amazing and they truly transformed our home. We would highly recommend them for any projectDarcy W.
- Business Description:Western New York's premier painters, specializing in residential and commercial projects. Our services are guaranteed to be of the highest standard. Serving the painting needs of the entire Buffalo & Niagara Falls area. Interior and exterior, power washing, and deck staining and refinishing – we do it all with a focus on customer service not commonly found in the tradesRecent Review:I can say enough good things about our experience. The estimate was thorough, clear and efficient. They called within an hour of reaching out. I love that there was a project manager that was available to give updates and send photos as we were doing this from a distance. Pricing was reasonable. Great quality work! Would recommend and will definitely use againRobyn D.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Handyman services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today! *10% DISCOUNT FOR SENIORS AND MILITARRecent Review:Couldn't be better -- first-rate service all around: fast and responsive communication (even late on a Sunday), exceptionally polite and well-prepared (even stopped at Home Depot beforehand so he knew he'd have the right materials). I'm already making a list of projects and looking forward to working with him againCharles O.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
Find general contractors in
general contractors in Lancaster
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A+ Contractors of WNY LLC3840 E ROBINSON RD #226
Buffalo, New York 14228
- A-1 Construction & Painting, Inc.299 Kenmore Ave.
Tonawanda, New York 14223
- American Fence Co21 Peuquet Pkwy
Tonawanda, New York 14150
- ATLANTIC GARAGES1504 Bailey Ave.
Buffalo, New York 14212
- Aurora Stone114 Marcy St.
East Syracuse, New York 13057
- A+ Contractors of WNY LLC
- CertaPro Painters® of WNY5436 MAIN ST
Buffalo, New York 14221
- CLAYSON CONSTRUCTION38 Clough Ave
Arcade, New York 14009
- Comfort Windows & Doors575 Ludwig Ave
Buffalo, New York 14227
- Compass Carpentry3711 California Rd
Orchard Park, New York 14127
- Cozy Homes Construction Inc14 Randolph St
Lancaster, New York 14086
- Custom Builders5190 Bayview Rd
Hamburg, New York 14075
- Custom Painting By Richardson78 Elmwood Park E
Tonawanda, New York 14150
- CertaPro Painters® of WNY
- Frayne Brothers Inc10 Wainwright Ct
Williamsville, New York 14221
- Frayne Brothers Inc
- M.L.A. Professional Home Inspection145 beryl dr
Buffalo, New York 14225
- MALFA CONSTRUCTION CO INC2755 27TH ST
Niagara Falls, New York 14305
- MAZUR CONSTRUCTION10025 KELLER RD
Clarence Center, New York 14032
- McGrath Doors and Carpentry259 Marrano dr
Depew, New York 14043
- McGreevy Construction33 Livingston St
Buffalo, New York 14213
- Memmingers Painting Inc2500 Commerce Parkway
Lancaster, New York 14086
- M.L.A. Professional Home Inspection
- North County Carpentry11883 Alleghany Rd .
Silver Creek, New York 14136
- North County Carpentry
- Sampson Handyman Service665 Ellicott St
Batavia, New York 14020
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- SOURCE1 ConstructionPO Box 171
Getzville, New York 14068
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire 03884
- Sullivan Interior Finishing83 Palmer Avenue
Kenmore, New York 14217
- Sampson Handyman Service
- TANNER REMODELING164 BUFFALO ST STE A
Hamburg, New York 14075
- Tom Hulton Construction1582 Center St
East Aurora, New York 14052
- Tom Thumb Painting7510 Salt Rd
Clarence Center, New York 14032
- Tri-Town Roofing & Construction Inc66 Orchard Pl
Cheektowaga, New York 14225
- Two Ells Enterprises4520 w. overlook dr
Buffalo, New York 14221
- TANNER REMODELING
- Window World of Buffalo65 Innsbruck Dr
Buffalo, New York 14227
- Window World of Buffalo