No need to call the professionals—here’s how to deep clean your carpets with a carpet steamer and how to clean them thoroughly without a machine.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Horseheads, NY
There are 1 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Horseheads
- Back 2 New Carpet CleaningIt went very well. We like their equipment, which doesn't use any of your own water and hauls the dirty water away. We also had them treat the carpets with a protective spray, which helps keep it cleaner. He did 6 rooms and several hallways. Joe is a very nice guy. We gave him an extra tip.
- Back 2 New Carpet CleaningArrived on time. Explained the process and the "Green Cleaners" Hooked up equipment and started cleaning. Finished the job. Very professional and friendly. Will use again.
- SUPERCLEAN CARPET SVCRyan and his team have returned 3 times in the last 5 years and have always done an impeccable job cleaning a house with dog stained carpets. Some stains are several months old and almost always removed successfully. Always come when they say. When I couldn't wait and used 2 other contractors always a worse outcom
- ABC Oriental Rug & Carpet Cleaning CoIncredibly professional and efficient. Called on Sunday, got an in-home quote on Monday, and our carpets were cleaned on Friday afternoon. They moved and replaced every piece of furniture, and completed the job within 3 hours. Our carpets look brand new with zero trace of stains. Make sure to ask for the 20% off coupon in the Ithaca Journal (or on the company website), and receive a little extra off by paying with cash or check. We received quotes from a few different companies, and ABC was by far the most affordable. Next time we need our carpets cleaned, the only call we make will be to ABC
- ABC Oriental Rug & Carpet Cleaning CoWe had an unauthorized student party at one of our rental houses. The carpets were filthy and beer soaked -they stunk and looked even worse. ABC Carpet responded immediately to my request for help. The equipment they bring to the job has no comparision to the rental unit like Rug doctor -this is professional stuff. The carpets looked fantastic ,much better than I had hoped for. We have rented Rug Doctor units before but now will use ABC again whenever we think about carpet cleaning. It was quick ,painless and reasonably priced. Thank you AB
- Servicemaster Of The Tri-CountiesThey were excellent. I thought I was going to have problems. The guy did not seem to know what he was doing when he first came out, then the manager came out to do the work and it was done superbly. It was done quickly. I had window treatments done. It was done fast. The price was reasonable.
- Servicemaster by ForkerI had a tight schedule for cleaning my carpets. They met my schedule, on time and did an excellent job.
- Airport Chem-DryThey were quick to schedule a time to come, prompt at the appointment time, and very friendly and efficient. They used a special light to identify the problem spots and treated them thoroughly. Results were terrific.
- ABC Oriental Rug & Carpet Cleaning CoCrew came to pick up rug, evaluated padding under rug and told me I didn't need to get a new one. They brought rug to the shop, it was ready in the time frame I expected, and based on the quality of the rug the cost for cleaning and wrapping it was even less than the original estimate. Very happy with the service
- ABC Oriental Rug & Carpet Cleaning CoThe provider was very friendly and always timely. They did an estimate and stuck to the price. They did a fine job on all aspects of the job and were lovely to work with.
Carpet Cleaners in Horseheads
- Business Description:Oriental Rug or Drapery, Clean and 100% Urine Odor Removal Naturally, by PetPeePee Company. PetPeePee service is a strictly for, Oriental rugs, (all types of Oriental Rugs, Needlepoint, Antique rugs, and custom made Draperies. PetPeePee Guarantee: Permanent Dog or Cat urine odor removal. The principal reasons the members use of the service is the need to get rid of the urine odor naturally, without using all the toxic chemicals of the ordinary carpet cleaning industry! The odor free cleaning ..Recent Review:I discovered petpee.com when I was searching online for ways to remove the urine odor from our 10’ x 14’ Karastan wool oriental rug. I had planned to clean the rug myself, but I was intrigued by the videos I saw on YouTube of petpee.com’s owner, Meir Martin, demonstrating how he cleans rugs like mine. I searched for petpee.com reviews and was blown away by the number of glowing reviews that had been written by satisfied customers. I knew then and there that I wanted to turn my rug over rug to Mr. Martin to finally get rid of the urine odor that had been building up for over 10 years. I called him and got a quote of $1079, which included shipping both ways, cleaning the rug, and a guarantee that I would not be able to detect any urine odor when my rug was returned to me. After getting over the sticker shock, my husband gave me the green light to send the rug to petpeepee.com. I think he was more interested in getting rid of my constant complaints about the urine odor than the actual odor itself! Mr. Martin walked us through how to pack up our rug for shipping via UPS, having us send him pictures to make sure we had prepared it properly. Even though we followed his instructions, I received an email from UPS 5 days later that my rug had been lost. I was regretting my decision to send my rug off for cleaning, UNTIL Mr. Martin worked his magic! I’m only the second customer in all the years petpeepee.com has been in business to have her oriental rug go missing, but that was to my benefit, because Mr. Meir knew exactly who to call (in Utah, of all places!) to track down my rug. Mr. Martin called his contact at UPS every day to check on whether my rug had been found and kept me posted each day for a week. On the seventh day after UPS reported my rug had been lost, Mr. Martin called me with the happy news that my rug had been found!!! Apparently some of the tape I had used to secure the label to the package was not completely flat and caused the label and bag to tear. Mr. Martin received my rug via Next Day Air from UPS on August 23 and began the cleaning process the next day. I loved receiving videos and pictures of the rug being cleaned and getting updates from Mr. Martin throughout the process. (You can see my rug being cleaned on YouTube by searching “Removing urine odor from a supersize Karastan rug.”). We received the rug back on September 2, and it smelled as fresh as it did the day we bought it! It looked so clean and new – worth every penny we paid to have petpeepee.com clean it. I really need more than five stars for my recommendation of petpeepee.com and Meir Martin. He is a true professional and the best communicator of any service provider I’ve ever encountered. I will be sending him more rugs soon! When I do, I will be VERY careful about packaging them, including using a HEAVY DUTY bag and taping multiple labels on the inside and outside of the package and making sure EVERYTHING on the outside is smooth and flat. If you want your rug to be free of urine odor, send it to petpeepee.com with every confidence that it will come back as good and fresh as newDiane B.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - ABC Services of Ithaca, Inc. Additional contact name - Kenneth Adams. First and Third Saturday's Store Hours: 10am-1pmRecent Review:This is a story about a carpet cleaning company that needs to clean up its act. If my experience is any measure of how they do business, my advice would be to look elsewhere for rug and carpet cleaning services. To make a long story short, they charged me for services I never authorized, and then held my rug hostage until I paid to get it back from them. They also wasted a lot of my time. Longer version: I spoke twice with a woman named Vanessa about how much it would cost to clean an 8.5 x 12 oriental rug which appeared in excellent shape, had no noticeable odors, and seemed only to need a basic refresh/cleaning. She gave me a base estimate of around $350-450, but said it would cost more if their analysis detected pet stains or other issues. In both of the phone calls I had with Vanessa before the rug was picked up, not once did she disclose that I would be charged for anything associated with ABC Carpet’s “analysis” process. When I was then given an outrageous estimate of $1,098 to clean an 8.5 x 12 rug with no evident problems, I rejected their services and asked for the rug to be returned. I was then told I would be responsible for paying $173 for a disinfectant process they used on the rug upon its arrival, allegedly due to it showing “beetle damage.” No issues were visible to the naked eye before it was sent in, but Vanessa said beetle damage was becoming a more common problem in our area, possibly due to climate change, and that this could only be seen under their special black lights. She claimed that disinfecting our rug had been necessary in order to protect other rugs in their care. This raises a couple questions. First, why is it the customer’s responsibility to pay major charges because ABC Carpet does not have adequate measures in place to keep one rug’s issues from affecting others they have on hand for cleaning? Second, if this growing problem of beetle damage is a real thing, as Vanessa claims it is, why wasn’t it disclosed ahead of time that I would be charged a hefty fee for disinfection if beetle damage were discovered during the analysis process? After a time-consuming back and forth that did nothing but increase my misgivings about this company, it became clear that I was not going to get my rug back unless I paid ABC Carpet’s ransom. Now that I have the rug back, and I am out $173, I am sharing this story so that others can make a more informed decision about dealing with this companyJennifer S.
- Business Description:Are you frustrated when you spend money on products to eliminate odors yet the odors return? Are you tired of the odor being covered up by a fragrance and it smells worse? Are you afraid to use those odor removal products on your skin or your pet's fur? Then it's time to use something safe as soap and REALLY does get rid of the odors. From Mold to Urine to Smoke to Trash you MUST try OdorXit products! OdorXit Concentrate will permanently and safely eliminate urine, feces, vomit, dead animal s..Recent Review:No more musty odor in my laundry room and the tae kwon do equipment is totally refreshed! OdorXit is a remarkable product.YVONNE C.
- Business Description:KMASCO does not believe in the word CAN'T, for we CAN do it ALL to your perfection satifaction. We are a company of fine workers who provide polite curtious work to all people seeking work needed to be done your wat to your perfect satifaction! We garantie you will be pleased and happy with our work to your perfect satifactions!!
- Business Description:Superior carpet & upholstry cleaning
- Business Description:JLM Certified Carpet Cleaning LLC values doing quality work and puts customer satisfaction at our highest priority. We have friendly certified technicians and are fully insured. Our process removes soil, stains, odors, allergens and residues from past cleaning. Our process has excellent results and will not void your carpet warranty
- Business Description:Our unique "Carpet Color Care" services are providing residential and commercial property owners with a cost-effective alternative to costly and usually unnecessary carpet replacement. Savings of 50% to 85% compared to carpet replacements costs. Faded, stained, wrong color, outdated color, wrong color or just plain ugly carpet- we are the original and only complete on-site carpet dyeing and color restoration service company in the USA. Certified Carpet Dyemasters and Colorists perform our ser..Recent Review:Our purple carpet had about 100 urine stains from previous dogs and our own. The specialist, Robert, matched to color and treated every spot. If we didn't know where they were, we'd never know they spots had been there. Perfect jobTommy M.
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated for over 20 years.Recent Review:I could smell how fresh and clean the house was as soon as I opened the back door. Everything looked great! Penny was great. She was on time, asked questions appropriately and then provided stellar service in less time than I anticipated. She provided me with detail with what she did and provided me the opportunity to review her work before requiring payment. I was extremely pleased and the cost was more than reasonableKaren J.
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
Stains don’t have to ruin your fabric, upholstery, and carpeting. If you’ve got household staples, you have stain removers at your disposal. Find out our top stain removal tips here.
Many homeowners get their carpets cleaned when the seasons change. But are you supposed to tip a carpet cleaner for their service? If so, how much? Here's what to know.
Find carpet cleaners in
carpet cleaners in Horseheads
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Back 2 New Carpet Cleaning317 Springsteen Rd
Windsor, New York
- Back 2 New Carpet Cleaning
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Color Your Carpet
- Dynamic Cleaning Solutions31 Comfort Road
Ithaca, New York
- Dynamic Cleaning Solutions
- Finger Lakes Tile and Grout Cleaning136 E 2nd St.
Watkins Glen, New York
- Finger Lakes Tile and Grout Cleaning
- JLM Certified Carpet Cleaning LLC4905 Starr Rd
Campbell, New York
- JLM Certified Carpet Cleaning LLC
- KMASCO no CAN'T- we CAN do it ALL your way!108 center st.
Waverly, New York
- KMASCO no CAN'T- we CAN do it ALL your way!