A garage remodel can bring new life to a spot you only designated as the place to park cars. Using this guide, you’ll understand the different factors affecting a garage remodels’ cost, such as type of garage conversion, how big your garage is, and permit
Get matched with top garage door companies in Horseheads, NY
There are 3 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Horseheads
- Norb Miller General ContractorThe work was done correctly. Mr. Miller contacted me the night before to let me know they would be arriving the next morning and they were here at 8 a.m. Mr. Miller introduced me to the husband/wife who would be doing the work. They were very professional and knew what they were doing. The left my garage more clean than when they started, sweeping the floors in both bays. Because I had to leave before they were done, they came back the next day to program the exterior opener. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Mr. Miller and his crew. They are slated to replace 2 skylights once the weather permits
- Genson Overhead Door IncI was frustrated last night to discover that my garage door wouldn't open, and with a snowstorm coming I wanted it fixed quickly to be able to park in the garage. I called several places today (Friday) but most places weren't available until Monday. Ithaca Overhead Door was willing to squeeze me in only an hour after I called, they got the job done quickly and well, they were respectful and professional, and I'm thrilled with the service. The price was $70 for labor and $70 for the spring (one spring of two on a two-car garage door), and came to a total of $151.20 after tax. Another place had quoted me $95 per spring, but I'm not sure if that price included labor or not and probably didn't include tax. Overall I'm very happy and would use them again if needed, although of course, hopefully it will not be needed
- Overhead Door Company of Auburn/Syracusesaved big expense of new panel by clever fixes! Didnt give up until completely fixed. Prompt, courteous, friendly!
- Genson Overhead Door IncThese guys were great! Very professional, punctual and honest about what was worth doing. Highly recommended!
- Art's Overhead DoorsI called in the morning to see if someone could replace a broken cable on my garage door. The service technician called me back soon thereafter and said he was near my house, but on his way to another late afternoon job. However, I was able to leave work and he arrived within 45 minutes at my home. The work went well and he (Roland) explained everything he was doing. I admit that I did not shop around, but was a little surprised at the cost of $139 to replace two cables. It seemed like a relatively simple job - especially when he also gave me a quote for replacing the entire door as being $690. Oh well, the workmanship was good and Roland was very polite and knowledgeable. I would recommend him and Art's Overhead Door
- Door Doctor OperationsHE WAS VERY CLEAR ABOUT SETTING EXPECTATIONS (ESPECIALLY EXPLAINING WHAT HE'D BE DOING AND WHY) AND HE WAS PROMPT AND POLITE. HE WAS JUST REALLY GOOD
- Overhead DoorThey are excellent and reliable. They are very easy to schedule with and their work is great. They are very professional people.
- Overhead Door Company of BinghamtonThere was nothing other than the work that I liked about them. They got here promptly, got the job done and left. Their responsiveness was very good and the price that they charged was reasonable. I would use their services in the future too.
- Art's Overhead DoorsMark was incredibly helpful. He asked a few questions and then he responded immediately. He came to the house within 45 minutes and by the time I arrived he had finished the job. The price was very reasonable. I highly recomment Art's Overhead Door of Elmira and Mark Bush.
- Overhead DoorI called at 8:30 in the morning after coming out and finding the spring had snapped. The door was opened so I removed the car and manually closed the door. I phoned and spoke to a very pleasant receptionist who explained it probably would be a day or two. As it was not an emergency I told them that was fine. When I got home that evening they had already been there and done the repair. They did everything that was necessary and I thought the price was more than fair...especially since I never asked them for a quote. By the way I selected this company based upon the reviews here on Angie's List
Garage Door Companies in Horseheads
- Business Description:We here at Art's Overhead Door have been in business since 1946 keeping a simple philosophy: Our customers are our Business. We take pride in the work and service that we offer but our customer service is what keeps us herRecent Review:These guys were great. The installation went flawless and the guys were on time. I had three overhead doors installed and they looked great. I had a problem with the door (hit the bottom panel with tractor) and they ordered the Panel and it was installed the same week. Great service and highly recommend them. Any issues I had they fixed. Had a spring break two days ago and they came out right on time and fixed it no charge. Thanks guysScott M.
- Business Description:We are a local family Owned and Operated business looking to fulfill all our customers needs.Recent Review:TLR contracting & Lawn care did a amazing job on my fence. They were their on time and ready to roll everyday!! Tyler was very understanding and met my expectations to the T. I would recommend TLR contracting and lawn care to anyone. I have gotten alot of complements on my fence already, I absolutely love the job they did. If I need anyother work done i will have themShelby B.
- Business Description:Norb Miller General Contractor of Dundee, NY specializes in remodeling services for over 30 years. We have an exceptional reputation in the Finger Lakes Region for exceeding our customers' expectations. From kitchen additions, bathroom additions, remodeling and basement conversions to windows and siding, we are here to see your vision to a beautiful end result. Our fully insured company also helps in guiding and overseeing our valued customers' design process. When you want quality and afford..Recent Review:Norb quoted $500.00 to install a new kitchen sink. Then he has an “employee” call saying cost has gone up to $650.00 Would not recommend this company to anyone for anythingMario R.
- Business Description:At Ace Handyman Services, we want to help you love your home. You can expect the best in repair, remodeling, and/or routine maintenance. Our office is locally owned and operated by Nate and Amy Creery. We believe in providing exceptional customer service, fair pricing, and top-notch home maintenance solutions in the Southern Tier. We gladly provide the best quality workmanship in a timely manner. As a commitment to you, we guarantee all of our work and our handymen are bonded and insured for ..Recent Review:I made the phone call on Monday afternoon. A very professional young man was at my home Wednesday morning, and by the mid afternoon it was all fixed and looked like nothing had ever happened to it. I told him he was the answer to an old lady's prayer! The only drawback was the price, but in these times everybody needs to make enough to take care of themselves and their families, and he did spend quite a bit of time on itlinda B.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:With years of experience serving Elmira and the surrounding area, Apgar Construction is your solution for all your construction needs. We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We make sure to develop a lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there will be no question on who to call. Quality & Satisfaction guaranteedRecent Review:Our home addition was the worst experience ever. They were to do a twelve week addition and never were on schedule. They didn't get a permit and were shut down by code enforcement. They measured our house wrong by 4 ft. The cut pre-made trusses that have had to be reinforced by another contractor. They left the job and refused to return any communication. Workers don't clean up and only work 4 days a week. They left the job and never sided my house. Wouldnt recommend them for any work, can easily find better construction crewsRandy H.
- Business Description:fully insured, 14 skilled carpenters and roofers, licensed autocad draftingRecent Review:Excellent job on replacing roof on 100+ year old home. Conscientious and dependable. Follows through on projects and makes sure customer is happy. Would gladly use them again.Bennett H.
- Business Description:Affordable Waterproofing LLC is a family-owned company based in Delran, New Jersey. Started in 2009, Affordable Waterproofing has been supplying New Jersey, South Jersey, Philadelphia, and Delaware with cost-effective and superior waterproofing services for over 30 years. We pride ourselves on supplying the best basement waterproofing system installation, mold removal, and foundation and structural repairs around. Because of our commitment to our clients, we back all of our services with a w..Recent Review:It SEEMED to have gone well 2 years ago, but, I was told in order to get rid of the smell I would have to throw out anything that was porous. Of course I couldn't do that, it was many things. So, I learned to live with the smell (after two weeks the smell was back). Lo and behold (two years later) I moved aside some boxes and saw mold and a wet cinderblock wall). I called the company because I spent $6k for remediation. Someone came to my house and said "well, what do you want from us, you did not get rid of your water problem". I was livid because I never had a water problem until they painted my walls and covered up the holes that were drilled into the cinderblock to allow for drainage. I threw that man out. I had his boss trying to call me and the boss even sent me a text asking me "don't you want to speak with the owner?" No, I do not want to speak after being "monetarily raped" two years ago for a paint job, dropped ceiling removal and some perfume sprayed aroundTracy S.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..Recent Review:Showed up and did not fix or repair any work that was needed. Just covered up with tiles. left in the middle of the job and never returned. Never returned emails or phone calls.mando c.
- Business Description:We are a small family run handyman service that has the ability to work clean and in A timely manner....we can do just about everything from a to z....we can arrange a couple different payment options...
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
A garage door is for more than just curb appeal—it’s also a major entry point and becomes a security weakness when broken. Don’t let your garage door fall into disrepair. Find out the average garage door repair cost and keep your home stylish and safe.
Find garage door companies in
- Elmira Heights
- Big Flats
- Pine City
- Montour Falls
- Beaver Dams
- Van Etten
- Watkins Glen
- Painted Post
garage door companies in Horseheads
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ABG Contracting4 Carriage Cir
Elmira, New York
- Ace Handyman Services Southern Tier1435 Upper Front St Suite 3
Binghamton, New York
- Affordable Waterproofing LLC8000 Rte 130
Delran, New Jersey
- Alpine Home Improvement Co268 Route 6N
Mahopac, New York
- Apgar Construction LLC224 Church St
Breesport, New York
- Art's Overhead Doors2308 Butler Ct
Corning, New York
- Avalon Homes950 Danby Rd.
Ithaca, New York
- ABG Contracting
- Calstro Contracting811 W CHURCH ST
Elmira, New York
- Calstro Contracting
- KMASCO no CAN'T- we CAN do it ALL your way!108 center st.
Waverly, New York
- KMASCO no CAN'T- we CAN do it ALL your way!
- Overhead Door1251 College Ave
Elmira, New York
- Overhead Door