Use this guide to calculate the cost to deliver concrete. Figure out how much concrete you need and when you need it delivered to find out how much you need to budget to get the job done.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Horseheads, NY
There are 4 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Horseheads
- LOVELESS BLACKTOP & LNDSCPNGOwners are very punctual, efficient and friendly people. They did a great job decent price. I spoke with the wife she was great person to work with ! They showed up on schedule. Will use again in the future.
- BoMaK Contractors'sThe guys showed up and were very friendly and professional. They really took the time to make sure it looked perfect. We will definently have them back for future work.
- Midstate Basement Authorities, IncEric and crew were great to work with on a big job they just finished for us replacing the entire foundation of an old house in Ithaca. The original foundation was in danger of collapse. Working with Taitem Engineering the crew at Midstate assessed the scope of the job and designed a fixed bid job to shore up the house, replace several joists and remove the old foundation walls. Along the way the entire HVAC system had to be removed and put back and plumbing and electrical had to be changed across the basement. The house looked like it was being raised up mid job with the old foundation removed and the house safely shored up. After removing part of the old foundation walls the crew found further structural issues with the house framing. They consulted with the engineer and came up with a plan to fix the problem. It was a change in scope and design, but Eric didn't change the price of the job. They changed the footer and wall design and worked with me to get the approval to change the job. The additional shoring that was needed on the job because of the change didn't cost us anything extra and now the house is level, secure and stronger than it was before by a longshot. Plumbing, HVAC and electrical are all back in place and passed inspection. Erik even personally made sure the hot water was on and working throughout the house. The crew worked **** ** the job on time and professionally each step of the way. Eric also managed multiple subcontractors on the job and dealt with the permitting process and the City of Ithaca directly. Last day on the job they were cleaning up small specks of material that I would have missed or not really cared about. They also communicated well with the church next door to use their parking lot for access. After the job they returned the church parking lot to better than it was before by grading out some gravel others had snowplowed into a corner before Midstate's job even started. I've already recommended Midstate to friends and wouldn't hesitate to work with them again
- Armstrong ContractingThis referral came from the Elmira City Public Works when I called them seeking sidewalk contractors. Richard Voorhees, the contractor was very professional, he explained my options and gave me a reasonable estimate for the job. He assured me the world would be done in accordance with Elmira City guidelines and new sidewalks would not be put in until the city inspected the preparations and gave a go-ahead. The work began shortly after I signed and returned the written estimate. The crew work long days removing sidewalk blocks and always cleaned up as they went along. The worksite was marked off with cones at the end of the day and the workers came back daily and continued until the job was completed. My compliments to the quality of work and the length of time it took. I am very satisfied, and would recommend this contractor for sidewalk replacement and blacktop resurfacing, it was a pleasure to do business with them
- Garage Floor Coating of New YorkGarage Floor Coatings of NY uses some type of proprietary material to coat a floor. It is not epoxy and can be done at any temperature. They first prepared the surface of our 2.5 car garage with a diamond coated sander and then rolled on the coating adding flakes so it is a surface that does not get slippery when it is wet. It dried overnight and then they added a top coat sealer. It looks beautiful and is guaranteed and quot;for lifeand quot; (but we are pretty old). It was ready to walk on in about 4 days, but we had to wait an additional few days before we drove on it. It looked so nice my wife did not want us to drive on it at all. We had previously had our old concrete floor jack hammered out and a new one poured. If we had found Garage Floor Coatings first, we could have skipped the whole thing with the new floor and had them do it with their and quot;magicand quot; coating. We would have saved thousands. They also do basements and patios
- Ithaca ConstructionMy home, as you can see from this partial list of the projects I am undertaking, needs a lot of TLC. Working with George was a great experience. His estimates were reasonable and reliable; he and his crew were punctual and easy to have around. But its the quality of the workmanship and the attention to detail that really makes this contractor stand out from the crowd. Although I am not an expert; I have high standards, and George got things right the first time. At one point, we had to leave him entirely in charge of the house as one of my work assignments led to the departure of the entire family for a whole month right in the middle of the proceedings, but I felt entirely comfortable leaving things in his care. He went above and beyond the call of duty more than once, and is very generous with his advice, which is invaluable when you have a "fixer upper" to contend with
- IQS CONSTRUCTIONI was very pleased with the estimate from Jim Yarbrough (owner) - it was full of detail (he asked questions to be sure he was giving me what I wanted) and much less expensive than a similar quote (with much less detail) from another contractor. The work they did was fantastic - solid, professional quality - and the extra touches are really nice. For instance, Jim found some copper caps for the posts that matched the solar lights I already had in other areas. He also made some really nice railings, took the time to sand down the edges of the deck planks to give them a nice finished look, and he raked the soil back in around the sidewalk after the concrete set. The project took a bit longer than I'd hoped - there was a break in the middle where Jim got caught up in other stuff - but I was more than satisfied with the apology he gave me, and the quality of his work is so high that I would absolutely hire him again
- Micron ConstructionHe dug it up, poured the concrete and did a great job. He is very meticulous and extremely honest. Also, very knowledgeable in his line of work.
- Land Shapes Construction CoGreat experience! They were able to complete everything in less than a week. Showed up every morning between seven and seven thirty and sometimes stayed until 9 at night. Amazing knowledgeable crew too. I'm not an easy person to work for. I did a lot of construction and remodeling in my younger days and I went back over the building with a fine tooth comb after they left. Crowns were all correct number of nails were correct. The framing was spot on. The only problem I had was with our local code inspector that wanted to treat the outdoor hand rail as if it were an indoor handrail next to a wall. I had to pull the New York Code to show him that he was wrong not the builder. I'll be calling them again in the Spring for more work
- LOVELESS BLACKTOP & LNDSCPNGThe price and quality was excellent. They were professional. My overall experience with them was very good. I would use them again in the future.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Horseheads
- Business Description:Norb Miller General Contractor of Dundee, NY specializes in remodeling services for over 30 years. We have an exceptional reputation in the Finger Lakes Region for exceeding our customers' expectations. From kitchen additions, bathroom additions, remodeling and basement conversions to windows and siding, we are here to see your vision to a beautiful end result. Our fully insured company also helps in guiding and overseeing our valued customers' design process. When you want quality and afford..Recent Review:Norb quoted $500.00 to install a new kitchen sink. Then he has an “employee” call saying cost has gone up to $650.00 Would not recommend this company to anyone for anythingMario R.
- Business Description:We are a local family Owned and Operated business looking to fulfill all our customers needs.Recent Review:TLR contracting & Lawn care did a amazing job on my fence. They were their on time and ready to roll everyday!! Tyler was very understanding and met my expectations to the T. I would recommend TLR contracting and lawn care to anyone. I have gotten alot of complements on my fence already, I absolutely love the job they did. If I need anyother work done i will have themShelby B.
- Business Description:Midstate Basement Authorities, Inc. is Central New York's trusted, full-service basement waterproofing and foundation repair contractor. Fully insured, and equipped to handle any size job for both residential and commercial. Services include basement waterproofing, water control systems - interior and exterior, crawlspace encapsulation and repair, foundation repair, shotcrete, structural analysis and repair, sump pumps, wall crack repair, bowed wall repair & concrete repair...along with concr..Recent Review:The guys, Mark and Travis were awesome. Worked hard, were very friendly and explained everything. They had a 2 hour ride to get here so that cut into their work time, which wasn’t their fault, so they were here longer than expected, but they got it done well. Would have them here again in a heartbeat- though I hope that won’t be necessary 😊martie t.
- Recent Review:Owners are very punctual, efficient and friendly people. They did a great job decent price. I spoke with the wife she was great person to work with ! They showed up on schedule. Will use again in the future.Ashley C.
- Business Description:Contractor based in Big Flats, New York.Recent Review:Very responsive, good estimate, quick response and patio is nice but clean up was totally ignored and we have at least two days of rock/stone removal from the lawn, grading around base of patio as if left water would get under freeze and crack concrete, and general clean-up. We complained and were told "we don't do landscaping, pour some dirt on it"... the work was acceptable the mess is not. I have many pictures if proof of neglectful work is neededStephanie M.
- Business Description:Moore and Brown Pressure Washing Service can pressure wash barns, houses, porches/decks side walks and anything else you need cleaned. We also provide full Interior and Exterior Painting services and we're focused on making your home look beautiful. Our company believes in value. We're dedicated to each of our customers and will treat your home as if it were our own. If you are interested in getting anything in your home touched up or repaired we are your people! We are great at communicat..Recent Review:The service is very good, there were professionals and travel to finish the job, we will recommend them.sharon T.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Alternate business name: Paris R Minuto LLC. Additional website: www.standbypowersystems.biz. Fully licensed for electric & plumbing installations. Factory trained & certified for GENERAC and KOHLER. Ability to monitor both residential, commercial & industrial generators through the internet 24 hours a day 365 days a year. 100% Turnkey Installations. See website for other detailsRecent Review:I called Standby Power during an extended power outage because my generator failed and the company that installed my generator 7 years ago was not answering phone or responding to voice mail messages. Standby Power , which also has the name ASTEROID on its service contract, returned my call but I found their service to be dishonest and totally unacceptable. I strongly recommend to stay clear of this company for the following reasons: 1. I believe their prices are inflated. A part they were going to replace for over $300 was replaced for about $100 by another company 2. They were not honest with me and left me with a non-functioning generator. I told them the company that originally installed my generator had looked at it recently but the other company didn't return my phone messages so I asked Standby/Asteroid to come back and fix it. I provided Standby/Asteroid with a list of everything the original company had found wrong with the generator. The scheduling receptionist at Standby/Asteroid assured me that a senior member of their team would come to my home with a more junior technician to diagnose the problem and take it from there. On the scheduled day, the senior person did not come, the technician who came knew nothing about the list of problems the original company provided and then after looking at my generator for about 15 minutes he drove away. When I called Standby/Asteroid they said they would not pick up the problem that another company started. I had clearly indicated the generator needed a major repair and that the original company had also looked at the generator. In short Standby/Asteroid is unreliable and more interested in managing their paperwork then they are in helping customers get their generator fixedDavid B.
- Business Description:Affordable Waterproofing LLC is a family-owned company based in Delran, New Jersey. Started in 2009, Affordable Waterproofing has been supplying New Jersey, South Jersey, Philadelphia, and Delaware with cost-effective and superior waterproofing services for over 30 years. We pride ourselves on supplying the best basement waterproofing system installation, mold removal, and foundation and structural repairs around. Because of our commitment to our clients, we back all of our services with a w..Recent Review:It SEEMED to have gone well 2 years ago, but, I was told in order to get rid of the smell I would have to throw out anything that was porous. Of course I couldn't do that, it was many things. So, I learned to live with the smell (after two weeks the smell was back). Lo and behold (two years later) I moved aside some boxes and saw mold and a wet cinderblock wall). I called the company because I spent $6k for remediation. Someone came to my house and said "well, what do you want from us, you did not get rid of your water problem". I was livid because I never had a water problem until they painted my walls and covered up the holes that were drilled into the cinderblock to allow for drainage. I threw that man out. I had his boss trying to call me and the boss even sent me a text asking me "don't you want to speak with the owner?" No, I do not want to speak after being "monetarily raped" two years ago for a paint job, dropped ceiling removal and some perfume sprayed aroundTracy S.
- Business Description:With years of experience serving Elmira and the surrounding area, Apgar Construction is your solution for all your construction needs. We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We make sure to develop a lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there will be no question on who to call. Quality & Satisfaction guaranteedRecent Review:Our home addition was the worst experience ever. They were to do a twelve week addition and never were on schedule. They didn't get a permit and were shut down by code enforcement. They measured our house wrong by 4 ft. The cut pre-made trusses that have had to be reinforced by another contractor. They left the job and refused to return any communication. Workers don't clean up and only work 4 days a week. They left the job and never sided my house. Wouldnt recommend them for any work, can easily find better construction crewsRandy H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Pouring a new concrete floor can create new usable space for your home and raise its value. This guide breaks down the typical costs involved with this project and what factors affect the price tag.
Looking to install a few steps leading to your house? Concrete can be a great option. Learn how much it will cost you to install a concrete staircase so you can plan your budget.
Find concrete contractors in
concrete contractors in Horseheads
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Advanced Construction180 Park Station Rd.
Erin, New York
- Affordable Waterproofing LLC8000 Rte 130
Delran, New Jersey
- American Dry Basement Systems/Mold Pro Inc28 Del Mar Dr
- Apgar Construction LLC224 Church St
Breesport, New York
- Armstrong Contracting3614 Comfort Hill Rd.
Wellsburg, New York
- Avalon Homes950 Danby Rd.
Ithaca, New York
- Advanced Construction
- Dave Marion Carpentry2492 Fry Rd
Aurora, New York
- Dave Marion Carpentry
- Erickson Building & Design9340 County Rd 142
Interlaken, New York
- Erickson Building & Design
- Garage Floor Coating of New York559 E Franklin St
Horseheads, New York
- Garage Floor Coating of New York
- LOVELESS BLACKTOP & LNDSCPNG1774 CEDAR ST
Elmira, New York
- LOVELESS BLACKTOP & LNDSCPNG
- SB Construction56 Bert Little Rd
Lowman, New York
- Scott Cohen231 old rte 34
Waverly, New York
- Severance Construction38 Forest Rd
Massena, New York
- Slavin Construction2366 Corning Rd
Elmira, New York
- Standby Power Systems1606 Tanner Ave
Burlington, New Jersey
- Steve's Painting303 S. Franklin St
Watkins Glen, New York
- SB Construction
- Tripp's & Carroll's Property Maintenance Services18 Kendall Street
Clifton Springs, New York
- Tripp's & Carroll's Property Maintenance Services
- Unlimited Development Property Improvement245 Flint Ave 101
Corning, New York
- Unlimited Development Property Improvement
- VHM Construction494 Fulton St
Waverly, New York
- VHM Construction
- Weston Morris Enterprise1849 Danby rd Apt 4
Ithaca, New York
- Weston Morris Enterprise
- Yardwolves landscaping llc61 Larchmont Rd
Elmira, New York
- Yardwolves landscaping llc