Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Glens Falls, NY
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Glens Falls
- Lawson Surveying & MappingLawson Surveying and Mapping completed what I wanted on time, and provided a quality legal description and survey maps.
- OJ Meyer and Son Land Surveyors, PCSurvey went very well. Responsive to my needs, reasonably priced, came before their estimated time frame, and on Saturday! Would highly recommend.
- OJ Meyer and Son Land Surveyors, PCThis went very smoothly. This is a family business, so emailing them is best. They then answer as soon as they get a break, within a couple of hours. They answered all my questions in a very timely and professional manner, they did everything they said they would when they said they would, and the price was exactly what they quoted. I provided them with my scanned house deed and tax map immediately because I knew that surveyors need this for the price quote. There were two visits; the first within a week and a half, the second a week later, we paid half up front, and the second half on the second visit. They then provided up with a stamped official survey, and had put in stakes with orange ties. The price was far less than all of the other surveyors I contacted, by several thousand dollars. The others also took over three weeks to reply to me. Fran was an absolute pleasure to work with. This is the way surveyors should operate read less
- S Y KIM SURVEYORSThey performed the job within 3 weeks, provided very detailed maps of the property and kept us informed of their process the whole time.
- Kevin J McGrath Land SurveyorsI was very happy and pleased with Kevin McGrath's Services. His customer service is exemplary - always quickly responding to any and all issues and concerns I had. In the process of making some real property improvements I discovered what I suspected were the aforementioned neighbor's encroachments, not by inches mind you but by feet. I had approached my neighbor as amicably as possible with an original 1951 survey I had (she had no survey) to discuss what I perceived as a possible problem. She wanted nothing to do with it, so in order to be sure of my boundary line for accurate fence installation, and to document any encroachments I decided to go for the new survey. The first surveyor I called, had me fax over the legal docs I followed up with a phone call, but they never got back to me. Contrasted with McGrath who from the first moment of contact was attentive to detail and took time to listen and explain the process. Well the results are in and indeed I have 4' encroachment problem with the erection of these items that were built last year all without the appropriate building permits. Kevin marked the boundary corners as well as the boundary line with stakes for me and as a result I am happy to report my neighbor is now willing to begrudging work with me to resolve this issue, but had to be backed into a corner to do so. :-) Thank You Kevin McGrath read less
- David Barrass Land SurveyorBarrass is an engineer, he is very good. He is a little expensive but he is very very good. He is easy to work with. He is number one in customer service. He went out there. We called him twice on a Saturday and he came out. His service is excellent. He did everything correctly.
- DORSON WILSON SURVEYORDorson did a great job. He drove out to our property with his crew on an early Saturday morning, although he was very flexible to come anytime we wanted, in the middle of a muddy 89 acre parcel of property he staked out the area we wanted to purchase for our new home construction. I was very pleased with his suggestions, recommendation, and professionalism. I thought he wasted no time and got right to work, he is a retired Niagara county surveyor, so he is very good and very experienced. We needed his services a second time about two months later. This time he drove again 25 (plus) minutes to get to our property and surveyed everything again for locating the new house. Within 48 hours we had multiple copies of the survey map in our possession. The first time our maps got lost in the mail, but Dorson made us more copies. He was excellent to work with and would recommend him to anyone who need property or a house surveyed read less
- Bernier Carr & AssociatesI'd already gotten some other quotes. Theirs was the best and instead of taking 3 months like the others indicated, they came the next week. This survey was needed to procure title insurance and for accuracy he had to do the entire shoreline of the Eldorado Shores which involved 7 camps. They were very pleasant and did the job accurately even with about 6 inches of snow on the ground. Gerry Kostyk actually performed thesurvey and we've already referred him to friends who are also very pleased with him read less
- Ronald Mullenix Land SurveyingAwesome service! They got it done within 2 weeks in an area that has very few surveyors and where most told me they couldn't even fit me in for up to 2 months. In Delaware county most property has not been surveyed and filed with the county, so 1300.00 is in the medium range as I received quotes that were up to 2000.0 read less
- S Y KIM SURVEYORS-I bought a vacant building lot. -As per city requirements I needed a survey to be issued a building permit. -SY Kim surveyed the land, they did a great job.
Land Surveyors in Glens Falls
- Business Description:I provide professional surveying services for locations in PA, NJ and NY with very competitive prices, quality and timeliness. I have 30 years of experience. I now accept credit cards.Recent Review:They called within a couple hours and provided us with an estimate.Gina P.
- Business Description:We are a family owned NYS Licensed and Insured Land Surveying Company. We have been servicing the Capital District and surrounding areas for close to 60 years. .We service the Capital District, as well as the entire NYS region read lessRecent Review:Survey went very well. Responsive to my needs, reasonably priced, came before their estimated time frame, and on Saturday! Would highly recommend.Janet K.
- Business Description:Full services Architecture, Engineering and Surveying Firm located in the Capital District. In business since 1910. Services include Architecture, Energy & Building Systems, Civil Engineering, Environmental Services, Land Services and Survey read less
- Business Description:David F. Barrass, Land Surveyor has been in business for over 20 years.Recent Review:Barrass is an engineer, he is very good. He is a little expensive but he is very very good. He is easy to work with. He is number one in customer service. He went out there. We called him twice on a Saturday and he came out. His service is excellent. He did everything correctly read lessannette b.
- Business Description:Here at Danskin Land Surveying LLC we understand the customer. We specialize in pipelines, gas and oil well locations, unit surveys, construction layouts, topographical boundaries, subdivision design, title and boundary surveys, unitization surveying, geodetic control surveys, digitizing, map reproduction and preparation, wetlands delineation, and dedicated mapping services. Call us today read less
- Business Description:OWNER-OPERATED. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEES. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL.Recent Review:Don is just the best. He did a wonderful job and is just a nice guy to know. The new lighting is a great addition to the kitchen. We are pleased with the work he did and would highly recommend his services to others read lessJOHN R.
- Business Description:TJ Parry Construction Company LLC is a privately owned company that is capable of undertaking your construction needs. We do all phases of construction and ensure quality workmanship at a fair price. I have 30 years of experience in the construction industry read lessRecent Review:Had an appointment to look at my project...no show, no call...wasted my entire afrternoon waiting for him. <br /> A few days later, called and left messages...no response. <br /> End of story. <br />Robert H.
- Business Description:We are a full service Land Surveying firm licensed and registered in New York State. We have four fully equipped field crews that travel throughout the region. Our firm provides timely and professional services at cost effective prices. For more information go to our website: www.lawsonsurvey.co read lessRecent Review:Lawson Surveying and Mapping completed what I wanted on time, and provided a quality legal description and survey maps.Heddi C.
- Business Description:We have been involved in all types of land surveys since 1974, and have provided services throughout the State of New York with the majority of our work performed within 100 miles of the Capital District.Recent Review:They performed the job within 3 weeks, provided very detailed maps of the property and kept us informed of their process the whole time.William M.
- Business Description:Professional land Surveying Services. New York State licensed and fully insured.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
How much does it cost to clear land? The answer depends on the size of the terrain, how densely forested it is, and the general accessibility of the site. This guide goes over all the factors involved in your land clearing cost.
Find land surveyors in
- South Glens Falls
- Hudson Falls
- Fort Edward
- Lake George
- Lake Luzerne
- Fort Ann
- Diamond Point
- Porter Corners
- Greenfield Center
- Bolton Landing
- Saratoga Springs
land surveyors in Glens Falls
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- C.T. Male Associates Engineering, Surveying, Architecture, Landscape Architecture & Geology, D.P.C.50 Century Hill Dr
Latham, New York
- C.T. Male Associates Engineering, Surveying, Architecture, Landscape Architecture & Geology, D.P.C.
- CARPENTER ASSOCIATES PC2434 OLD MILL RD
Galway, New York
- CARPENTER ASSOCIATES PC
- Johnson Surveying114 Peter Dehaven Dr
- Johnson Surveying
- Lawson Surveying & Mapping2959 County Rte. 8
Oneonta, New York
- Lawson Surveying & Mapping
- OJ Meyer and Son Land Surveyors, PC41 Breeman Street
Albany, New York
- OJ Meyer and Son Land Surveyors, PC