When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Queensbury, NY
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Queensbury
- Lawson Surveying & MappingLawson Surveying and Mapping completed what I wanted on time, and provided a quality legal description and survey maps.
- OJ Meyer and Son Land Surveyors, PCThis went very smoothly. This is a family business, so emailing them is best. They then answer as soon as they get a break, within a couple of hours. They answered all my questions in a very timely and professional manner, they did everything they said they would when they said they would, and the price was exactly what they quoted. I provided them with my scanned house deed and tax map immediately because I knew that surveyors need this for the price quote. There were two visits; the first within a week and a half, the second a week later, we paid half up front, and the second half on the second visit. They then provided up with a stamped official survey, and had put in stakes with orange ties. The price was far less than all of the other surveyors I contacted, by several thousand dollars. The others also took over three weeks to reply to me. Fran was an absolute pleasure to work with. This is the way surveyors should operate
- OJ Meyer and Son Land Surveyors, PCSurvey went very well. Responsive to my needs, reasonably priced, came before their estimated time frame, and on Saturday! Would highly recommend.
- S Y KIM SURVEYORSThey performed the job within 3 weeks, provided very detailed maps of the property and kept us informed of their process the whole time.
- Bernier Carr & AssociatesI called and was put through to Gerry Kostyk. I explained where the property was and inquired as to a time-frame and a quote. He got back to me the same day (which was a Monday) and said he could do the ground work that week. I think it helped that it was mid-winter.. He quoted me between $1,000 and $1,500. This was substantially less than other competing quotes we had gotten He did the work when he said he would, which in this case involved taking reference points on the entire subdivision which is ten lots as well as some neighboring properties. We needed some additional services including a map of the lot locating structures, so the total grew to $2,000. He was prompt, pleasant and efficient. I highly recommend him
- DORSON WILSON SURVEYORDorson did a great job. He drove out to our property with his crew on an early Saturday morning, although he was very flexible to come anytime we wanted, in the middle of a muddy 89 acre parcel of property he staked out the area we wanted to purchase for our new home construction. I was very pleased with his suggestions, recommendation, and professionalism. I thought he wasted no time and got right to work, he is a retired Niagara county surveyor, so he is very good and very experienced. We needed his services a second time about two months later. This time he drove again 25 (plus) minutes to get to our property and surveyed everything again for locating the new house. Within 48 hours we had multiple copies of the survey map in our possession. The first time our maps got lost in the mail, but Dorson made us more copies. He was excellent to work with and would recommend him to anyone who need property or a house surveyed
- Thomas Excavating LLCthey are awesome - I would recommend them to any one. They are professional, honest, and their work is superb!
- TJ Parry Construction Company LLCTom Parry is currently 3/18/13 working on the large barn that stands on our farm. We are having major support beams replaced, a large concrete silo removed/knocked down and cleaned up, and replacing flooring on the second story. He is an excellent carpenter and excavator and owns all of his own/high quality equipment. He is here on site everyday and gives us daily progress reports. Tom is able to move all of his equipment on and off site with ease including but not limited to a large excavator, bob cat, dump truck, trailers and attachments. I also know that he does fine carpentry work on interiors. The work that he has provided us has led to other family members hiring him. Recently our aunt had him put all new vinyl siding on her house, re-finished all of her hardwood floors and lay new hardwood floors where rug existed. He also repaired sheet-rock walls and beams that were damaged by carpenter ants. The work he did at her house was extensive, interior and exterior work was all done beautifully with excellent craftsmanship and the finest attention to detail was exceptional. the work-site was always clean and organized and the work itself was great. Give him a call, you won't be disappointed
- Mcintosh Richard Tree & LandscapingHe's fantastic. He was there when the men were cutting the trees. He was here every day, making sure that they only took what he said they should have. He's excellent and superb.
- Bernier Carr & AssociatesI'd already gotten some other quotes. Theirs was the best and instead of taking 3 months like the others indicated, they came the next week. This survey was needed to procure title insurance and for accuracy he had to do the entire shoreline of the Eldorado Shores which involved 7 camps. They were very pleasant and did the job accurately even with about 6 inches of snow on the ground. Gerry Kostyk actually performed thesurvey and we've already referred him to friends who are also very pleased with him
Land Surveyors in Queensbury
- Business Description:I provide professional surveying services for locations in PA, NJ and NY with very competitive prices, quality and timeliness. I have 30 years of experience. I now accept credit cards.Recent Review:It went excellent. Tim responded within 2 hours to my request for a quote, while only one of four other companies responded at all. Tim's cost was very reasonable and Butch & Brad did an excellent and professional survey. The survey was done exactly they way I anticipated, with the pins located in an accurate and proper manner. Butch & Brad arrived just as scheduled and completed the work with respect for my neighbors' property that they needed to use to access pins to verify my property lines. They were very considerate and repaired any areas that needed to be dug up to locate the pins. They were both very friendly and knowledgeable in their profession. I would highly recommend Tim Johnson Surveying to everybodyRichard R.
- Business Description:Full services Architecture, Engineering and Surveying Firm located in the Capital District. In business since 1910. Services include Architecture, Energy & Building Systems, Civil Engineering, Environmental Services, Land Services and Survey
- Business Description:We have been involved in all types of land surveys since 1974, and have provided services throughout the State of New York with the majority of our work performed within 100 miles of the Capital District.Recent Review:<br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />Surveyor was honest in letting me that they were to busy to provide service. I've had a lot of bad experiences with companies both on Angie's list and just in general in which they keep telling me next week and simply never provide any service. So I am leaving this company positive rating based on my interaction with them. They were quick in responding to my email (same day) and they also let me know they were to busy and hence would not be able to take on additional work. I for one do appreciate and think that more companies should reject business altogether and focus on their current clients then make promises that they can't keep <br /Giovanni G.
- Business Description:David F. Barrass, Land Surveyor has been in business for over 20 years.Recent Review:Barrass is an engineer, he is very good. He is a little expensive but he is very very good. He is easy to work with. He is number one in customer service. He went out there. We called him twice on a Saturday and he came out. His service is excellent. He did everything correctlyannette b.
- Business Description:We are a full service Land Surveying firm licensed and registered in New York State. We have four fully equipped field crews that travel throughout the region. Our firm provides timely and professional services at cost effective prices. For more information go to our website: www.lawsonsurvey.co
- Business Description:Here at Danskin Land Surveying LLC we understand the customer. We specialize in pipelines, gas and oil well locations, unit surveys, construction layouts, topographical boundaries, subdivision design, title and boundary surveys, unitization surveying, geodetic control surveys, digitizing, map reproduction and preparation, wetlands delineation, and dedicated mapping services. Call us today
- Business Description:We are a family owned NYS Licensed and Insured Land Surveying Company. We have been servicing the Capital District and surrounding areas for close to 60 years. .We service the Capital District, as well as the entire NYS regionRecent Review:I called Chris in the early summer before installing a fence on my back property. He gave me a great price, which included 11 boundary points along my property of 2 acres, all man-made improvements including wood shed, cabana, play house, covered porch plus numerous hardwood trees which I wanted to get documented on paper. <br /> He knew I was under a deadline for the fence installation so he was here when he was needed and completed the job, which included a pristine master copy of the survey, a few weeks later. <br /Joseph P.
- Business Description:OWNER-OPERATED. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEES. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL.Recent Review:Don is just the best. He did a wonderful job and is just a nice guy to know. The new lighting is a great addition to the kitchen. We are pleased with the work he did and would highly recommend his services to othersJOHN R.
- Business Description:TJ Parry Construction Company LLC is a privately owned company that is capable of undertaking your construction needs. We do all phases of construction and ensure quality workmanship at a fair price. I have 30 years of experience in the construction industryRecent Review:Tom was very professional and did great work. He was friendly and punctual and cleaned up the work site before he left. My back yard was a mess from the previous owner's giant playground set and some leftover hurricane damage. It looks great now. I would definitely use him again. <br /Brenda D.
- Business Description:Professional land Surveying Services. New York State licensed and fully insured.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
land surveyors in Queensbury
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- CARPENTER ASSOCIATES PC2434 OLD MILL RD
Galway, New York 12074
- CARPENTER ASSOCIATES PC
- David Barrass Land Surveyor5 Maple St
Corinth, New York 12822
- David Barrass Land Surveyor
- Johnson Surveying114 Peter Dehaven Dr
Phoenixville, Pennsylvania 19460
- Johnson Surveying
- Lawson Surveying & Mapping2959 County Rte. 8
Oneonta, New York 13820
- Lawson Surveying & Mapping
- OJ Meyer and Son Land Surveyors, PC41 Breeman Street
Albany, New York 12205
- OJ Meyer and Son Land Surveyors, PC
- S Y KIM SURVEYORS260 Osborne Road
Albany, New York 12211
- S Y KIM SURVEYORS