When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Queensbury, NY
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Queensbury
- Lawson Surveying & MappingLawson Surveying and Mapping completed what I wanted on time, and provided a quality legal description and survey maps.
- OJ Meyer and Son Land Surveyors, PCSurvey went very well. Responsive to my needs, reasonably priced, came before their estimated time frame, and on Saturday! Would highly recommend.
- OJ Meyer and Son Land Surveyors, PCThis went very smoothly. This is a family business, so emailing them is best. They then answer as soon as they get a break, within a couple of hours. They answered all my questions in a very timely and professional manner, they did everything they said they would when they said they would, and the price was exactly what they quoted. I provided them with my scanned house deed and tax map immediately because I knew that surveyors need this for the price quote. There were two visits; the first within a week and a half, the second a week later, we paid half up front, and the second half on the second visit. They then provided up with a stamped official survey, and had put in stakes with orange ties. The price was far less than all of the other surveyors I contacted, by several thousand dollars. The others also took over three weeks to reply to me. Fran was an absolute pleasure to work with. This is the way surveyors should operate
- S Y KIM SURVEYORSThey performed the job within 3 weeks, provided very detailed maps of the property and kept us informed of their process the whole time.
- Thomas Excavating LLCthey are awesome - I would recommend them to any one. They are professional, honest, and their work is superb!
- Kevin J McGrath Land SurveyorsI did not end up hiring Kevin, but he was extremely helpful, he spent 20 minutes answering my questions, and seemed not at all put out when I told him I was not going to hire him. I was perfectly comfortable hiring him until I found out my attorney had already lined another surveyor up to do the job. His price was slightly higher than who we went with, but I assume that is because my lawyer negotiated the price for me
- Bethlehem Land Surveying PLLCI called this company because it was located close to my residence. Jason was friendly and came out to meet with me later that same day. The service that Jason provided was fabulous-I told him that I needed this done ASAP and within a week, I had my certified survey copies. Great company and great service!
- Mcintosh Richard Tree & LandscapingHe's fantastic. He was there when the men were cutting the trees. He was here every day, making sure that they only took what he said they should have. He's excellent and superb.
- S Y KIM SURVEYORS-I bought a vacant building lot. -As per city requirements I needed a survey to be issued a building permit. -SY Kim surveyed the land, they did a great job.
- S Y KIM SURVEYORSSurveyor was honest in letting me that they were to busy to provide service. I've had a lot of bad experiences with companies both on Angie's list and just in general in which they keep telling me next week and simply never provide any service. So I am leaving this company positive rating based on my interaction with them. They were quick in responding to my email (same day) and they also let me know they were to busy and hence would not be able to take on additional work. I for one do appreciate and think that more companies should reject business altogether and focus on their current clients then make promises that they can't kee
Land Surveyors in Queensbury
- Business Description:I provide professional surveying services for locations in PA, NJ and NY with very competitive prices, quality and timeliness. I have 30 years of experience. I now accept credit cards.Recent Review:They called within a couple hours and provided us with an estimate.Gina P.
- Business Description:OWNER-OPERATED. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEES. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL.Recent Review:Don is just the best. He did a wonderful job and is just a nice guy to know. The new lighting is a great addition to the kitchen. We are pleased with the work he did and would highly recommend his services to othersJOHN R.
- Business Description:Professional land Surveying Services. New York State licensed and fully insured.
- Business Description:TJ Parry Construction Company LLC is a privately owned company that is capable of undertaking your construction needs. We do all phases of construction and ensure quality workmanship at a fair price. I have 30 years of experience in the construction industryRecent Review:Had an appointment to look at my project...no show, no call...wasted my entire afrternoon waiting for him. <br /> A few days later, called and left messages...no response. <br /> End of story. <br />Robert H.
- Business Description:Full services Architecture, Engineering and Surveying Firm located in the Capital District. In business since 1910. Services include Architecture, Energy & Building Systems, Civil Engineering, Environmental Services, Land Services and Survey
- Business Description:We are a family owned NYS Licensed and Insured Land Surveying Company. We have been servicing the Capital District and surrounding areas for close to 60 years. .We service the Capital District, as well as the entire NYS regionRecent Review:Survey went very well. Responsive to my needs, reasonably priced, came before their estimated time frame, and on Saturday! Would highly recommend.Janet K.
- Business Description:Storino Geomatics, PLLC is a professional land surveying, mapping and geospatial firm dedicated to providing direct, high quality, and timely professional services to the private and public sectors. Since our founding in 2008, we have strived to maintain a standard of excellence in the communities we serve. Headquartered in Watertown, NY, services were initially offered in Jefferson, Lewis, Oswego, and St. Lawrence Counties. Presently, we offer professional services throughout the State of ..
- Business Description:David F. Barrass, Land Surveyor has been in business for over 20 years.Recent Review:Barrass is an engineer, he is very good. He is a little expensive but he is very very good. He is easy to work with. He is number one in customer service. He went out there. We called him twice on a Saturday and he came out. His service is excellent. He did everything correctlyannette b.
- Business Description:Here at Danskin Land Surveying LLC we understand the customer. We specialize in pipelines, gas and oil well locations, unit surveys, construction layouts, topographical boundaries, subdivision design, title and boundary surveys, unitization surveying, geodetic control surveys, digitizing, map reproduction and preparation, wetlands delineation, and dedicated mapping services. Call us today
- Business Description:We are a full service Land Surveying firm licensed and registered in New York State. We have four fully equipped field crews that travel throughout the region. Our firm provides timely and professional services at cost effective prices. For more information go to our website: www.lawsonsurvey.coRecent Review:Lawson Surveying and Mapping completed what I wanted on time, and provided a quality legal description and survey maps.Heddi C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Glens Falls
- South Glens Falls
- Hudson Falls
- Lake George
- Fort Edward
- Lake Luzerne
- Fort Ann
- Diamond Point
- Porter Corners
- Greenfield Center
- Bolton Landing
- Saratoga Springs
land surveyors in Queensbury
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- C.T. Male Associates Engineering, Surveying, Architecture, Landscape Architecture & Geology, D.P.C.50 Century Hill Dr
Latham, New York
- C.T. Male Associates Engineering, Surveying, Architecture, Landscape Architecture & Geology, D.P.C.
- CARPENTER ASSOCIATES PC2434 OLD MILL RD
Galway, New York
- CARPENTER ASSOCIATES PC
- Johnson Surveying114 Peter Dehaven Dr
- Johnson Surveying
- Lawson Surveying & Mapping2959 County Rte. 8
Oneonta, New York
- Lawson Surveying & Mapping
- OJ Meyer and Son Land Surveyors, PC41 Breeman Street
Albany, New York
- OJ Meyer and Son Land Surveyors, PC