Greene Overhead Door

Founded 1997 • With Angi since August 2006

COVID-19 NOTICE Greene Overhead Door remains *OPEN* for emergency services during the COVID-19 crisis! If you have a broken garage door in need of urgent repair, call us. We are still available to help. For your safety (and ours), all of our technicians are taking extra precautions and using protective equipment, including masks and sanitizing wipes. In return, we ask our customers to maintain a safe distance (at least six feet away) during service calls. We’re all in this together! For a quick response to an emergency door repair need, perhaps your car is stuck in the garage, press the "Message Provider" button, and send us your contact information.For more than 15 years, Greene Overhead Door has been sprucing up Albany by repairing and installing quality overhead doors. From garage door spring installation to garage door panel repair, Greene Overhead Door is the name to trust for all your garage door repair and installation needs....

RM Pena Inc

RM Pena Inc

Established in 1992, We are a family owned and operated business who employs our own team of installers. We take pride in our workmanship and customer service and therefore it reflects in our average 55% repeat and referral business.

09/21/2020

Jeff arrived on time, understood the issue, got right to work. Done within an hour. Issue fixed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Door spring repair and adjustments

CATEGORY garage doors,doors

08/26/2020

On inspection quoted 2 prices Friday , $250 plus tax & then after employee contacted boss , $330 plus tax . Would return Monday before noon . Monday I called & asked Mr Green were they coming & for a written estimate . Mr Green said no one ever asked for a written estimate in 5 years . Told me if I didn't trust him " Work with someone else I didn't trust ! " . I thanked him for his time & he hung ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door repair

CATEGORY garage doors,doors

07/05/2020

Despite repeated attempts to get Joe Greene to come out and quote me the job, over 2 seasons, he has NEVER SHOWN UP nor given me the courtesy of a return call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to have the rubber seal replaced.

CATEGORY garage doors,siding,doors

04/12/2020

The tech did not show up and did not call I don't want to hear from this company ever again thank you so much

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed garage door reprogrammed

CATEGORY garage doors

Not sure how this could have happened. This is most unfortunate. I cannot even find your name in the dispatch log. I hope you were ablbe to get the problem resolved. Joe

02/11/2020

Very responsive, professional, friendly, even reviewed my other garage door and oiled rails on worked on door and non requested work door, no additional charge for that review. Told amount due up front , so no surprises. Very happy, came same day I requested service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace coil springs on garage door

CATEGORY garage doors

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. JOe

Specialists in emergency repair. Multiple dispatch locations throughout the capital district, we are close to you.

n/a