Greene Overhead Door

Founded 1997 • With Angi since August 2006

COVID-19 NOTICE Greene Overhead Door remains *OPEN* for emergency services during the COVID-19 crisis! If you have a broken garage door in need of urgent repair, call us. We are still available to help. For your safety (and ours), all of our technicians are taking extra precautions and using protective equipment, including masks and sanitizing wipes. In return, we ask our customers to maintain a safe distance (at least six feet away) during service calls. We’re all in this together! For a quick response to an emergency door repair need, perhaps your car is stuck in the garage, press the "Message Provider" button, and send us your contact information.For more than 15 years, Greene Overhead Door has been sprucing up Albany by repairing and installing quality overhead doors. From garage door spring installation to garage door panel repair, Greene Overhead Door is the name to trust for all your garage door repair and installation needs....

Cousins Restoration, Inc.

Cousins Restoration Inc is a 3rd generation construction company, specializing in siding, windows, doors and decks. Cousins Restoration, Inc strives to provide our customers the highest level of customer satisfaction, quality workmanship, consistency, and reliability. Cousins Restoration, Inc’s goal is to form a successful partnership with our customers for life. We feel that by being informative with our customers about roofing products, working to meet their needs, and being fair we can achieve our goals. We want to ensure the longevity of our company through the repeat and referral business achieved by customer satisfaction. We are experienced professionals that put customer satisfaction at the top of our list. You, the customer, are what makes running our business possible and we will always do whatever it takes to ensure you’re 100% satisfied with our work.

Bennett Contracting Inc

Family owned and operated. Award winning. Over 75 full time employees. With 100 years of experience and thousands of successful construction projects in our portfolio, Bennett is proud to have earned a 99% satisfaction rate among our customers.

Offers by Bennett Contracting Inc on Angi
Navco

Navco Window and Door Company has been operating in the Capital District area (Albany) since 2006. We specialize in windows, doors, siding, and are frequently booked for entire home makeovers. We offer wood, fiberglass and vinyl windows. We offer all types of siding including insulated. We are obsessed with customer satisfaction (as evidenced by our Angie's List accolades), and are a member in good standing with the Capital Region Builders & Remodelers Association as well an A + Better Business Bureau rating. We offer unprecedented value, routinely writing estimates for less money than our competition, yet using higher quality materials. Free estimates. Angie's List members get 5% off . We never use subcontractors. Our employees go through extensive training and screening. Please give us a call today! We are Pella certified contractors so you can get all of your high quality Pella products expertly installed by Navco. We also offer Polaris windows and doors and Seaway Signature windows. We have a great made in the USA product for every budget and all of our installs are managed or installed by our company owner. Please contact us today!

09/21/2020

Jeff arrived on time, understood the issue, got right to work. Done within an hour. Issue fixed.

Description of Work
Garage Door spring repair and adjustments

Category garage doors,doors

08/26/2020

On inspection quoted 2 prices Friday , $250 plus tax & then after employee contacted boss , $330 plus tax . Would return Monday before noon . Monday I called & asked Mr Green were they coming & for a written estimate . Mr Green said no one ever asked for a written estimate in 5 years . Told me if I didn't trust him " Work with someone else I didn't trust ! " . I thanked him for his time & he hung ...

Description of Work
Garage door repair

Category garage doors,doors

07/05/2020

Despite repeated attempts to get Joe Greene to come out and quote me the job, over 2 seasons, he has NEVER SHOWN UP nor given me the courtesy of a return call.

Description of Work
Needed to have the rubber seal replaced.

Category garage doors,siding,doors

04/12/2020

The tech did not show up and did not call I don't want to hear from this company ever again thank you so much

Description of Work
Needed garage door reprogrammed

Category garage doors

Not sure how this could have happened. This is most unfortunate. I cannot even find your name in the dispatch log. I hope you were ablbe to get the problem resolved. Joe

02/11/2020

Very responsive, professional, friendly, even reviewed my other garage door and oiled rails on worked on door and non requested work door, no additional charge for that review. Told amount due up front , so no surprises. Very happy, came same day I requested service.

Description of Work
Replace coil springs on garage door

Category garage doors

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. JOe

Specialists in emergency repair. Multiple dispatch locations throughout the capital district, we are close to you.

n/a