In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Glenmont, NY
There are 7 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Glenmont
- Big Willy's Septic ServicesExcellent service. We called at 9pm for a clog or pump out. He came first thing in the morning and was so quick and professional. He used the snake to remove a clog. Quality service! I can not praise them enough.
- C & F SEPTIC SVC INCMike was very friendly and helpful in determining the issue with my main line. Mike is quite knowledgeable about septic system. He work quickly and efficiently to complete the work.
- Excellent Exterior and Deck Company, Inc.Working with Joe was incredible, he might be a big guy, with a little machine, but he gets the job done, and he does it right! Joe and his crew helped get our kit ready for our dream home. He dug and graded for our foundation, dealt with water issues throughout the lot, and installed our entire septic system. He was easy to work with, thoughtful, and had good ideas. His crew especially Ben and Ian were friendly, smart, and very hard workers. By far they were the most painless contractor I’ve worked with, 10/10 would recommend
- Battaglia ExcavationRecently, we began having problems with our 50 year old drywell that is only used to receive laundry water and HVAC condensate discharge. The problem was that water was siphoning back into the basement deep sink. Originally I thought this to be a faulty check valve. I decided that what ever this problem was; we had to dig out the tank and expose the two drywell half covers or lids. When uncovered we found the tank full to overflowing past the covers. There were no access ports in either cover. To allow the tank to be pumped; an access hole had to be cut in one of the reinforced concrete covers. What had happened to the drywell was that after fifty years of use, the phosphate detergent had caused the drainage pores of the sandy soil to become blocked, forming a seal, not allowing for proper drainage. With the drywell pumped, I contacted a plumber to repair some inside valve issues. I also contacted Brian, owner of Battaglia Excavation. He explained to me just what I explained above; why the drywell had failed. He told me his fix would be to: * Install a new 1000 gallon drywell down stream of the old drywell. * Use the 50 year old drywell as a settling pond to separate the particulates in the laundry water. * Remove one of the old dry well lids (newly designated settling pond lid) and install a baffle with piping to the new drywell, then replace that lid. The baffle intake pipe would take a suction from the clean water region of the settling pond and gravity drain this fluid to the new drywell. * Finally, he would install a pump out riser with cover on the settling pond lid above the cutout access hole for future sludge removal. i decided that using Brian’s method would eliminate messy repairs to the old drywell and even use this tank as part of the new system. The new drywell could be installed in an area that has great sandy soil drainage. I explained that access to the yard was completely fenced in. Brian explained he has a small excavator and small dump truck that he uses. His written proposal included removing and replacing a section of fence. I had some home owner preps which included: * Removing some exposed in-ground sprinklers. * Cutting back a couple of tree branches to allow dump truck access. * Cutting back some side privet hedges to ground level again for dump truck access. Brian gave me a written estimate of $3700.00 that included everything; equipment usage, parts and labor. He started the job within the time frame I gave him and had everything completed including a final landscaping within two days; at his estimated cost of $3700.00. I am very happy with the job he and his coworker did and would highly recommend Battaglia Excavation for any drywell / septic related work. I am submitting photos of the project, all photos have a 2017 date, the camera was never reset. These photos were taken on 9/13/2019 & 9/14/2019. This was not septic tank work, this was actually drywell work, Angies List does not have a drywell category
- Rooter Man Plumbing & Drain.Worker came on time and after reviewing the problem, fixed it in a short time. Gave some free advise regarding washing machine hoses and checked gas line for leaks(free?) Left the area clean.
- Rooter Man Plumbing & DrainThey came out the SAME DAY we called. Dave was very accommodating and fair. The helped identify the issue and gave us a fair assessment of how we should proceed. They were great at identifying an otherwise camouflaged septic system. They were fast, friendly and professional. I used their Angie's list coupon. Look for it
- A-1 quality septic & drainPunctual, honest and so friendly! Had our septic pumped and inspected today. Found some major issues and will be having them back out to complete the work in a couple weeks.
- ROTTERDAM SEPTIC SYSTEMS INCMatt was very professional and respectful. I could hardly tell he was here since he replaced the grass after digging it up to pump out the septic tank. I would highly recommend his services.
- Big Willy's Septic ServicesExcellent. They got to my house less than an hour after I called. They pumped out the septic tank, found and cleared out the blockage. They worked quickly as I had to run get my kids from daycare and when I got back about 30 mins later they were already done. They charged me what I thought was a very reasonable price and I was very happy with their service. I have always used Big Willy's Septic in the 10 years I have been a homeowner. They have consistently provided prompt, professional services at affordable prices. I highly recommend Big Willy's Septic Services
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water CleanupI called Roto-Rooter and they came out within an hour. They would have been there sooner but I had to drop my kids off at daycare. The serviceman Rob was professional and courteous. He even put on the slip on floor protectors before he came in the house. It is amazing how small details can mean a lot because I have had service people come into the house and get dirt everywhere. He examined the situation and after asking me questions about my septic suggested getting the septic tank pumped out first. He explained how if the tank was full snaking would be useless. Also pulling off the drain cap could make a big mess in my basement. So he gave me a solution that involved getting the tank pumped out, which I had to do anyway, then calling him if the problems persisted. I appreciated his honesty and he did not charge me for his time. I called Big Willy's Septic and they fixed the problem quickly. Roto-Rooter followed up with me to see if the problem was resolved. Even though they did not perform a paid service Rob's honest, professional opinion was just as valuable because it saved me money and now I feel I have a plumbing service I trust in the Roto-Rooter of Schenectady
Septic Tank Companies in Glenmont
- Business Description:A family owned service and repair business for over 45 years in the septic tank service and grease trap cleaning service. We take visa and mastercard cash ad checks as well.
- Business Description:We have been proudly serving capital district for over 20 years! We offer services from asphalt paving, sealcoating, full excavation service and commercial snow management. We have built our business around the needs of the customer, we offer a variety of services to make any exterior project a smooth transition into the final product you envisionedRecent Review:We were very impressed with their timeliness and professionalism of Mike Morgan and his crew. Our driveway has been a problem for years and Mike explained the best method for the best result. We are confident that his quality of work will last for yearsdonna l.
- Business Description:https://www.baldeagle.biz As the President of Bald Eagle Inspection Services, I have nearly two decades of practical experience in both residential and commercial construction industries. Much of my professional career has been spent as an Estimator and Project Manager for a large general contractor in New York State. I have a vast knowledge and experience background working with commercial and residential systems, components and proper building practices, including the successful completion..Recent Review:Being a first time home buyer and looking at a 120 year old house, I was concerned with getting in over my head with possible repairs. The report Jason provided exceeded expectations and reviewed items I wouldn't have though of. Now, 6 months after moving in, I am using his report as a guide to take preventative measures to avoid costly fixes in the futureTom H.
- Business Description:We are a small construction company who's business model is focused on both customer service and the quality of our work. The owner, Joseph Vitale, is present on all job sites to ensure that the level of craftsmanship is held to the highest standard. We are proud to announce that we now offer GoliathTech helical piles foundation systems! Additionally we offer excavation services, foundation's dug, trenching, clearing, gradeing, waterfroofing and drainage. PLEASE CONTACT US BY PHONE OR TEXT, W..Recent Review:Joe's employees were very professional and detailed. I've used builders in the past that smoke and joke and leave cigarette butts and trash around. Not this team. Super professional and meant business. I would highly recommend and use again in the future. Communication was also greatTristan B.
- Business Description:I am a hands-on home inspector with 16 years of home inspection experience, as well as "real world" construction experience that is valuable information on a home inspection. Experienced, dedicated and professional, I am a home inspector who takes pride in providing my clients with a detailed, impartial home inspection. We provide easy-to-read electronic reports within 24 hours of your home inspection for your convenience. Call me today and see why people have chosen Blue Jay Inspections LLC ..Recent Review:Jay arrived early and was thorough, professional, informative and accommodating. He clearly has a strong work ethic and takes the responsibilities and gravity of the task seriously, while maintaining an open and friendly demeanor. I had originally looked at another vendor who had slightly more reviews on Angie's List, but he was unavailable and recommended Jay saying, "Jay who I would hire to inspect any house I was buying." So with that strong recommendation I gave Blue Jay Inspections a try, and I'm happy to pass on the recommendation. <br /Thomas P.
- Business Description:We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business! Book with us online or feel free to give us a call todayRecent Review:Jay went above and beyond to make sure the project would meet our needs and look good when finished. I hired them to dig several swales in my back yard and woods to improve drainage on the property, and blend back yard landscaping in with swalesJessie B.
- Business Description:Trusted since 1954, Rotterdam Septic Systems Inc. is a proud family owned and operated business. Are main service area includes Schenectady, Saratoga, Montgomery and Albany Counties. Are expanded service area also includes Fulton, Rensselaer, Schoharie, and Washington CountiesRecent Review:Thie man arrived early for our appointment and went right to work. He explained to my husband what he was looking for in the expection and answered all of the questions that he was asked. He was friendly and very efficient. I would recommend this company to anyone. <br /lynn s.
- Business Description:Rooter-Man of the Capital District has won Angie's List Super Service Award the last eight of the last nine years (2019,2017,2016,2015,2014,2013,2012,2011). That can only happen when you take customer service and technical expertise very seriously, like we do. If you need a sewer line snaked, a new faucet installed, a new water heater and most any other plumbing job tackled give us a call. We would be honored to provide you with the same high level of service that we have built a reputation f..Recent Review:We had a prompt response and extremely knowledgable and professional service. We were impressed that Bill was able to fix our chronic kitchen sink drain problem that others have not been able to solve! He gave us pricing of a few options and explained each one. We would highly recommend and would definitely hire againDina A.
- Business Description:Roto-Rooter offers commercial and residential plumbing services. From emergency plumbing to drain cleaning, sewer cleaning to pipe work, Roto-Rooter can help you with any plumbing problem. Roto-Rooter plumbers are licensed and insured and handle everything from water lines to toilet and shower problems. No plumbing job is too big or too small for our experienced and professional plumbers. Schedule an appointment by phone or online, we'll come when it's convenient for youRecent Review:The technician showed up within the scheduled time frame and was courteous and professional. <br /> The main sewer line was cabled directly from the basement access by the technician who spent approximately one hour working. <br /> I understood this specific service would be $299 plus tax. <br /> The bill was presented for $384.00 for the labor, plus an additional fee of $18.95, listed as other, apparently for "travel time". <br /> The total paid with tax was $435.19. I subsequently learned that the average total price charged by several area plumbers for this service is indeed $299 plus tax. I was not informed of the higher amount prior to the work and there was never any mention of an extra charge for travel time. <br /> My main issue is the failure of a business to be completely clear, upfront and honest about what they will be charging, particularity when the job is clear cut with no unforeseen problems. If nothing else, adding the $18.95 with absolutely no mention until the bill is presented is deceptive, taking advantage of the customer. <br /> <br /> <br /Mark N.
- Business Description:Here At Malone's Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Remodeling, LLC We have the DO IT RIGHT, Additude. We cover every aspect of our trade. All one zone Boilers are 4,996.99 Electric Hot Water Tanks are 699.99 Gas Hot Water Tanks are 856.99 All labor & parts Included with a two year warant
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Glenmont
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Huber Enterprises, Inc.30 Browns Crossing Rd
Catskill, New York 12414
- Huber Enterprises, Inc.
- JC MCCASHION CONSTRUCTION INC.84 Frederick Avenue
Albany, New York 12205
- JC MCCASHION CONSTRUCTION INC.
- Level Best LLC207 Riverview Rd
Rexford, New York 12148
- Level Best LLC
- Malone's Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Remodeling L45-47 S Hudson Ave
Stillwater, New York 12170
- Mountain Top Portable Toilets & Septic21 2nd Dyke Rd
Averill Park, New York 12018
- Mr Rooter Of Waterford392 Hudson River Rd
Waterford, New York 12188
- MT Simoncavage Plumbing & Excavation17 Park Ave
Stillwater, New York 12170
- Malone's Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Remodeling L
- Night Owl Mechanical105 County Route 312
Westerlo, New York 12193
- Night Owl Mechanical
- Quality Stone Works, Inc.49 Elm Street
Hudson Falls, New York 12839
- Quality Stone Works, Inc.
- Vic's Roll Off DumpstersPO Box 4210
Schenectady, New York 12304
- Vic's Roll Off Dumpsters