Excellent Exterior and Deck Company, Inc.

Founded 2000 • With Angi since July 2012

481 Miller Rd

Clifton Park, NY 12065

We are a small construction company who's business model is focused on both customer service and the quality of our work. The owner, Joseph Vitale, is present on all job sites to ensure that the level of craftsmanship is held to the highest standard. We are proud to announce that we now offer GoliathTech helical piles foundation systems! Additionally we offer excavation services, foundation's dug, trenching, clearing, gradeing, waterfroofing and drainage. PLEASE CONTACT US BY PHONE OR TEXT, WE DO NOT USE THE ANGIE'S LIST MESSENGER SYSTEM. THANK YOU!...

decks & porches (97)excavating (6)woodworking (5)garage building (4)general contractors (3)hardscaping (2)drain pipe installation (2)basement waterproofing (2)septic tank service (2)plumbers (2)Pool Installers (1)Patios (1)

05/13/2021

Extremely happy with the deck. I love the quality of the final product. It’s a beautiful deck and has been a pleasure working with Joe and his team from start to finish.

Description of Work
a large Trex deck was built

Work Completed On 05/13/2021

Thanks [Member Name Removed] Enjoy!!

04/20/2021

From the start Joe and his company was excellent! He was right on time from the first time we met for an estimate. Joe spent time with me going over all the different options. When the work started his crew was here first thing in the morning and worked all day efficiently. The clean up was great after each day too. I could not be more pleased with the finished product, exceeded my expectations. O...

Description of Work
a Trex pool deck was built.

Work Completed On 04/05/2021

03/31/2021

Joe's employees were very professional and detailed. I've used builders in the past that smoke and joke and leave cigarette butts and trash around. Not this team. Super professional and meant business. I would highly recommend and use again in the future. Communication was also great.

Description of Work
a 18/20 Trex deck was built.

Work Completed On 04/01/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] it was a pleasure working for you enjoy your new big deck!

03/25/2021

The crew did a fantastic job on our deck! The whole job was complete in 4 days! Joe was very responsive with communication and prompt/on-time! We love our new deck!

Description of Work
a 21’x 14’ Trex deck was built

Work Completed On 03/28/2021

02/28/2021

I have nothing but great things today say about Excellent Exterior! The wind storm in October cause a 90 foot tall tree to fall on my house and deck. We took care of the demolition of the old deck, but wanted to bring in a professional for the replacement. After reading through reviews and looking at pictures, I knew this company was top notch. I had a meeting with Ian to go over the details and h...

Description of Work
A 12’ x 18’ Trex deck was built

Work Completed On 02/25/2021

Review for Excellent Exterior and Deck Company, Inc. - 481 Miller Rd, Clifton Park, NY - 39223590

02/25/2021

The deck construction exceeded my expectations. I asked for a 4 star contractor and got what I asked for. The crew was courteous and professional, particularly is answering my numerous questions during construction. They paid attention to all the details that I expected and more I did not think about. Construction time went fairly quick considering it was February and weather was a factor. I wante...

Description of Work
a 20x29’ Trex deck was built with custom PVC privacy rail.

Work Completed On 02/24/2021

12/30/2020

Working with Joe and Excellent Exterior Deck Company was an absolute pleasure. Despite being swamped, Joe showed up quickly to our house to provide a quote for a new Trex Transcend deck. Additionally he tossed in a few extra services at no extra charge (shrub removal, box step from garage, gas line hanging). He also stopped by a second time to provide more guidance when my wife and I struggled to ...

Description of Work
a 12x16 Trex deck was built

Work Completed On 12/28/2020

Review for Excellent Exterior and Deck Company, Inc. - 481 Miller Rd, Clifton Park, NY - 39125499

Thank you for the wonderful review! Enjoy your new deck!!!

12/21/2020

The crew was efficient, polite and did an excellent job in a timely manner. Result was great

Description of Work
a Trex deck was built

Work Completed On 12/22/2020

12/15/2020

Everything went very smoothly. The workers were polite & responsive to my questions. All the work was done in a timely manner

Description of Work
a Trex deck was built!

Work Completed On 12/17/2020

10/31/2020

I cannot say enough amazing things about this company. From going over plans to the finish, this company was AMAZING. Joe responded to my request for a quote immediately, scheduled a visit within a day of my contacting him and gave me a quote the day he visited to look at the project (no other contractor I contacted was able to give me a quote right away). Joe had great ideas that we had never tho...

Description of Work
deck built

Work Completed On 10/31/2020

Review for Excellent Exterior and Deck Company, Inc. - 481 Miller Rd, Clifton Park, NY - 38993229

Thanks it was a pleasure working with you! Enjoy!!!

Year Round Residential building, construction, designing, deck, patio & installation. Also foundation's dug, trenching clearing, waterproofing and drainage solutions.General light excavation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover