Crawl space encapsulation costs depend on factors such as the quality of your crawl space, your home’s size, and the services you request. Crawl space encapsulation can also improve the quality of the home and prevent long-term damage.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Germantown, NY
There are 4 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Germantown
- B-Sure Systems IncB-Sure inspected and said the foundation is solid and is not moving anywhere. It is just the outer layer that needs to be redone.
- Herington PaintingThese guys are pros. Hard working, responsive, detail oriented. If anyone has a bad experience with this team, it’s a fluke. I highly recommend and will use again.
- Explicit ExteriorsJason and his crew are the best! Their work speaks for itself! Before my project was even done my neighbors were coming over to drool! When you pay for services you want people that you can trust to get the job done and do it well! I definitely found that with Explicit Exteriors! Their work is not only gorgeous but neat as well. I had work done by TH Modeling that was sloppy, they came once a week, and that really scared me about going into construction again on my house. I’m so glad I found Explicit Exteriors! I’ve already booked them for a back deck and kitchen remodeling. If you are looking to do any type of construction on your property look no further, Explicit Exteriors will have your house looking the best on the block read less
- Northern Enterprises General Contracting, LLCJust wanted to express my gratitude to George Ludwig and all his hard working folks at Northern Enterprises! My aunt was away from her home in Granville NY because she was helping care for my parents who both had medical issues in Virginia. Well the furnace went out, and the pipes burst and this resulted in water damage. I was helping her out with the insurance claim because she was busy with my folks. I was so lucky to find Northern Enterprises online. Not only was George Ludwig very responsive, he really helped handle the insurance claim too. We could not come back to NY to deal with any of this in person and it was just as Covid-19 was starting to be a concern in the states. George kept in touch with me by em-mail and text. He sent us any documents that we needed to sign, he sent photos of the work as things were progressing. He even waited to receive the final payment for the work he did until after we got the final payment from the insurance company. Not only did he do the work we asked, he did it with excellence! He went over and above anything that we expected. The house has been restored beautifully. And we never felt like we were at a disadvantage. There were no hidden expenses or unexpected expenses either. George made sure everything went well. He is a man of integrity who you can really trust. This whole thing started in January 2020- and George had it all squared away by early March. THANK YOU GEORGE read less
- Basement Systems Of New YorkCompany walked the property, reviewed / discussed the issues and provided a book thoroughly describing basement problems and how they should be addressed. Lots of valuable info in the book which was very helpful on its own. However, the focus of their work seems to be on providing drainage solutions within the foundation walls and they appear to be experts in this regard. Our preference would be to keep the water outside the foundation walls and feel that a provider specializing in this would better suit our needs read less
- Locktight Waterproofing CorpWe were having moisture problems and contacted them to remedy the problem. We scheduled the work to be done a few months out as they were booked. There was a death in the family the week before they started and we were out of our house most of the time that they were working. They were very professional and courteous and sensitive to the circumstances. The work they did was excellent. We have not had moisture problems in the basement since read less
- Explicit ExteriorsJason and his crew were among the most professional that I have ever experienced working with. Jason was knowledgable, caring, friendly and extremely easy to talk to. He had no problem answering even the silliest of questions that I had. His crew leader Rick was of amazing talent. And also just so pleasant to work with. Jason and his crew worked in my home for about 4 months. And I gotta say now that they are done My wife and i miss the company. lol excellent job Explicit Exteriors. Thanks agai read less
- Basement Flood Protector IncThey responded and called me promptly the next day, listened to my explanation of need and gave me an estimate for a system that would meet my needs. As my need was not major and only for backup protection and peace of mind, they suggested one of their smaller systems, but would make a recommendation after a visit. The service person came in 3 days at the appointed time, assessed my system and installed the one that was recommended to me over the phone. I was not able to be at home during the installation, so he showed my wife what he was doing and explained the his assessment and the installed system. He was very courteous and professional. On my inspection, the system looks professional and just what I was looking for. Between my wife's explanations and reading the system manual, I feel confident that I can care for the system and that it will well meet our needs read less
- B-Dry Systems of Southern New York, Inc.Dealing with B-Dry was great. From the consultation, to the office answering my questions, to the punctual professional team working in my basement. They kept me informed about the work being done, performed the work quickly, and cleaned up after the job. While on the pricier side of a home improvement, I have not had any issues with water in the basement for the past few months, and to far the system is holding up very well to the Spring thaw and April rain read less
- Js masonry construction llcSteve Walt is hard-working and professional. I was so please with his work at my industrial sites that I used him at home to help me solve a long-standing problem with water entering my basement.
Basement Waterproofers in Germantown
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and operated company with over 30 employees. Many of our products have warranties. We offer service visits. We will accept credit cards and financing is also offered.Recent Review:Eric the consultant inspected the job site took the measurements he needed and gave us an explanation of how the work was going to be handled. He also offered a discount and scheduled our project for the following week. When the day came the crew arrived on time and went right to work. We will use them again in the future for our pool deck. Overall a great bunch of people and a greater service read lessGeorge M.
- Business Description:Global Dwelling is a full service contractor specializing in insulation services and energy efficiency upgrades. We provide free home energy audits and upgrade estimates throughout the Hudson Valley, the Capital Region, and beyond. Founded in 2007, Global Dwelling was conceived with a vision to put into practice the principles of home performance and building science to increase your home comfort and reduce your energy bills. We provide free home energy audits and a comprehensive plan to make.. read lessRecent Review:The team did a great job, and we're very respectful, understanding, and patient with the kids and myself when we were trying to leave. Thank youAngela V.
- Business Description:Our goal is to create a healthier environment, one home at a time. We believe that success is built on customer satisfaction; nearly all of our customers are referred by past customers.We believe in a fair and reasonably priced analysis of your home., or your potential new home. We offer a testing ONLY service or a remediation ONLY service. Fully licensed and held to the most ethical protocol. Fully trained and licensed in BOTH capacities read lessRecent Review:I spoke with a few companies about mold remediation in my attic as part of a house sale contingency. I was looking for a firm I could trust to do a good job (with good references), at a fair price. I learned about ACE on Angie's List. After receiving a call back from Ellen and review of the mold assessment report, we scheduled a site visit. Ellen proved her knowledge and explained the process and quote clearly. She is personable and a good communicator. She explained what ACE would do, when they would do it, and then did what she said. What else can you ask for? Ellen and crew did a great job with the remediation work, and passed the inspection with no issues. They were reasonably priced, professional, courteous, and did a good job of cleaning up after the work. Overall, I'm quite pleased with the process. ACE / Ellen is someone you can trust and I highly recommend her company read lessDavid P.
- Business Description:Established in 1994, Max Parangi Architects P.C. provides complete Architecture, Interior Design, Planning & Landscape Architecture services. When Max Parangi Architects first opened its doors in New York as a "boutique" architectural firm, the goal was to develop and maintain the highest design standards as reflected by the Company’s motto: "Architecture of Distinction.” After two decades of expansion and the establishment of a second office in New Jersey, the firm’s vision and philosophy of.. read lessRecent Review:Max is a terrific architect. Like many people during this quarantine, I’m thinking about building a deck for my yard. I’ve interviewed many architects and Max was by far the most responsive, thorough and patient architect. During the interviewing process, Max was the only architect who took the time to understand my project and provided advice. He also looked up my town’s code and informed me of my options. When looking for a surveyor, he took the time to speak w/ them and explain the request. I would highly recommend Max read lessGerald T.
- Business Description:Additional ph # (610)328-4446. Additional email: email@example.com. Mailing Address:Po Box 530 Ephrata PA 17522Recent Review:My initial contact with Leelands was 10 years ago. I really admired the work they had done on my neighbors house. I just couldn't afford slate repair or replacement at the time. The employees were always courteous and patient. Fast forward to May 2018, I had exhausted all the patching my roof could take. I contacted Leelands, Donna promptly scheduled Luke to come out for an estimate. Luke was on time and provided honest feedback. I recieved a Photo Report, Field Condition Report and Proposals a few weeks later. It took me a few more months to decide how to proceed. In October, Leelands sent Gabriel and Miguel to make the repairs. They were prompt, courteous and worked diligently to finish the job. After a rainy 2018, my roof is still leak free read lessTANYA L.
- Business Description:Woodchips Construction Inc. is all about flexibility, innovation and above all, results. Our team of experienced builders and dynamic designers will focus on your precise wishes to deliver cost-effective solutions to any project. Whether it's a dream house or commercial project, Woodchips Construction Inc. has the skill, expertise and talent to exceed your expectations. Woodchips Construction Inc. seeks to retain only the best talent in the industry. With our dynamic engineers, designers, .. read lessRecent Review:He provided a professional and timely estimate.Renee L.
- Business Description:Since 1997, American Dry Basement Systems is waterproofing basements, encapsulating crawl spaces, installing sump pumps and battery backup systems and repairing foundation cracks in basements throughout Connecticut & Southeastern New York. Our mission is a simple one. We ensure that every customer that installs our basement waterproofing system will be water-free for life. Our system is backed by the best lifetime warranty in the industry. Our warranty is also transferable. You can trust us t.. read lessRecent Review:I consider it as my civic responsibility to warn public about this company. We had drainage system and sump pump installed by this company in March of 2020 and I paid close to $7,000 for it. Within a month of installation we has a day of rain and there was water in the basement. The water did not drain into the sump pump, instead came up through the floor and sump pump never kicked in. Clearly there is flaw in the design and installation of the system. The "technician" they sent failed to identify the problem or fix it. Clearly they are not standing by their system. I contacted Peter O'shea, owner of the company via e mail and to this date I have not received a response. Now I am left with an unusable basement after spending 7000 dollars. I have contacted BBB and waiting on their response. The sales person was knowledgeable and professional. I can't say the same about the workers that installed the system. I urge you to think twice before spending your hard earned money on their system. If you hire American dry to waterproof your basement you will not have a dry basement . It is just a matter of time before you see water read lessSajini J.
- Business Description:LAD Construction is a small general contracting firm that works most trades in house but will use area specific subs as required by various townships and cities. We work projects form 100's up to 750K and we only take check or cash payments and offer no credit card payments. Occasionally we do offer promotions so keep us in your in box : read lessRecent Review:They are a bunch of scammers who have no qualifications, the father-son team is such a scam, they claim to be a Christian family business, and they did garbage work and in the end, they abandoned the construction site without finishing the work. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THEM!!! The town of Rochester also used them and they also did a very bad job please reach out to them before you do any business with this company. The son Louis jr also told me himself that he was hiding from a couple who he owed 50K for the same reason BAD WORK!! That's when things quickly got sour and shortly after questioning him about the quality of his tile work he stated "it's B quality work at best" and "who is going to see your bathroom anyway" RUN!!! they do not know what they are doing. work so bad it will not pass inspection. The work is so bad it's already falling apart and we have spent a lot of money replacing work they did incorrectly. siding coming off, uneven roof and falling apart, walls gaps were so bad I could go on and on Tile not even. construction nightmar read lessSilvia G.
- Business Description:Welcome to DCG New York Inc. We are a Construction & Consulting firm located in Manhattan, New York. We specialize in custom construction projects, focusing on developments and new construction. DCG and our operating business units combine industry expertise and the highest professional standard working with generations of talent & experience to design & build a better tomorrow. DCG is dedicated to its core values and concepts of integrity, quality and professionalism. Our projects vary in si.. read less
- Business Description:We will build your dream home from the foundation to the roof.We specialize in custom masonry, USA Metal Roofing, log siding,and even log homes that are built in Europe and shipped to the US. Roofing Contractor, Deck Builde read less
Deals in Germantown for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Red Hook
- Lake Katrine
- Pine Plains
waterproofing contractors in Germantown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ABMG GENERAL CONTRACTING CORP53 Route 17K
Newburgh, New York
- Ace Environmental Solutions12 Hattie Ln
Salt Point, New York
- Alpine Home Improvement Co268 Route 6N
Mahopac, New York
- American Dry Basement Systems/Mold Pro Inc28 Del Mar Dr
- Around The House959 Ulster Landing Rd
Saugerties, New York
- ABMG GENERAL CONTRACTING CORP
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Kellogg's Painting1729 Rt.23b
Leeds, New York
- Kellogg's Painting
- MAX PARANGI ARCHITECTS399 Knollwood Road Suite 114
White Plains, New York
- MAX PARANGI ARCHITECTS
- Oneal's Construction50 New St
Coxsackie, New York
- Oneal's Construction
- RAC Engineering PC658 Oliver Street
NORTH TONAWANDA, New York
- RAC Engineering PC
- Woodchips Construction Inc252 Sinsabaugh Rd
PINE BUSH, New York
- Woodchips Construction Inc