There’s nothing wrong with looking for some extra security for your home. Using this guide, you’ll learn nine different ways you can keep yourself and your home safe while inside and while you’re away.
Get matched with top home security companies in Geneva, NY
There are 9 highly-rated local home security companies.
Recent Home Security Systems Reviews in Geneva
- SafeStreets - ADT Authorized ProviderI found protection alarms on AL and I am so happy I went with my instinct. They fit me in their schedule right away, gave me an accurate well priced quote with no pressure. I am so happy to have more peace of mind with a new security system. We tested the siren and its loud!!
- SafeStreets - ADT Authorized ProviderWillie was able to help me work through some alarm problems I inherited from a previous company. He was professional, responsive, prompt, knowledgeable and reasonable in his pricing. I would recommend him highly.
- JAE Electrical service incElectrician was a pro, explained what he was doing, showed me the meters and explained what readouts meant. Should have asked him to read my electric meter -- the electric co. was taken over by a big conglomerate and my meter has not been read for many months -- all estimated. They keep trying to get me to read it myself. I called and they claim the meter is blocked, which is ridiculous. It has always been available in a protective, wooden cabinet with a simple wood piece you turn to open it. i always shovel the walk right away when it snows. He explained that problems with my alarm system would not effect the appliances. He suggested the appliances might be old and starting to malfunction. I think he was right. i changed to a new Mr. Coffee and it works perfectly now. Only problem is the service person did not wear a mask or maintain 6 ft. distance -- I am in my 80s and strictly follow scientific advice from medical experts
- ADTI reviewed the LifeShield website and determined what equipment was needed to meet my security needs. I called LifeShield and spoke with a sales associate (Jason) who was very helpful and not at all pushy to purchase his system. After a second call the next day I placed an order for a security system. The system arrived in 3-4 days and was easy to install following their Setup Guide. The setup took about 3 "unhurried" hours. There was one window/door sensor that was not working and was replaced in a few days. I ordered a Cellular Gateway Backup unit to provide cellular backup to the broadband primary communication. There was an issue with the cellular backup losing and restoring the cellular signal. There tech support has been very helpful and patient while working through this issue. They are sending out a replacement Cellular Gateway Backup unit but in the mean time I relocated the unit to another electrical outlet and at the same time they downloaded a system update for the cellular backup. The bottom line, all is working well. The LifeShield system has a base (connected to the broadband) and console located in another room which provides additional protection. If the console is damaged the base will still send the signal to the monitoring company. Also, with the cellular backup you are almost always assured to have communication with the monitoring company under any situation. I am extremely happy with the LifeShield Security equipment and there level of support. If you are in need of a home security system I strongly suggest that you take a good look at LifeShield
- Southern Tier SecurityThey came for a couple of hours in 3 different days, & they wrote up a report, it was comprehensive , detailed, useful & professionally done
- Nextronic SystemsCraig is a genius in figuring out what the best systems are for your needs. He is honest, reasonable, professional and punctual and very available if you have questions or need a house call. He installed a surveillance system, speaker system and security system for us. We are thrilled. He is a master at invisible wiring and figuring out how to solve any problem or request to meet your needs. He specializes in commercial as well as residential systems. He services Sullivan, Orange County, New Jersey and Pa. and other areas as well
- ADVANCED ALARM INCThey were very pleasant and accommodating. We had an issue with our previous provider and the Advanced Alarm staff handled the situation professionally in order to get it resolved, with little inconvenience to us.
- SimpliSafe Home SecurityYou install the alarm yourself. It was excellent. It went very well. I've got both motion alarms and door opening alarms. It's a cellular based station so you don't need a phone line. They do a good job. I was working up on the roof once and I had sat on one of the alarms and hit the emergency button and it took about 5 minutes for the cops to show up. So it works really well. I get text messages and e-mail from them all the time saying the power went out and the power is back on. They just did an upgrade on it. You can use your cellphone to arm and disarm it remotely. I can check all my alarms online
- Vergara Communicationson time service, they said they would be here by 11am on 6/6/15 and the installer was running 15 minutes late but called in advance to let me know, not like the cable co service that will not even show up or let you know the time they would show up,very professional and courteous. Everything works great, will use again if need be
Home Security Systems in Geneva
- Business Description:ADT home security systems are backed by more than 145 years of experience. As the leader in home security, ADT can help you customize a home security system with easy-to-use equipment and special security features to meet your safety needs. We have service centers nationwide that can install an ADT home security system within 24 hours in most areas. Once your home is equipped with our top-of-the-line system, it is connected to a network of ADT Monitoring Centers nationwide which deliver non-..Recent Review:My experience using ADT for a new alarm system was exceptional. Shout out to the service technician who got me all setup and even added an extra door sensor to my package for no additional charge. This kind gesture went a long wayPatrick M.
- Business Description:Holding a Bachelor of Science degree, I bring over 23 years experience in software, hardware, networking and more. I have built a reputation for developing strategies, incubating new models, building programs, installing network systems, all which has successfully guided many clients and corporations. I will work with you, brainstorm. and create strategies that would best fit exactly what you are looking for. As a Solutions Architect for many small and large corporations, I will bring to you ..
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated. Sales staff is made up of working professional photographers & videographers with years of field experience. Online chat available. See website for shipping details & information on parking in the area. Additional phones: (212) 444-6615, (800) 221-5743, and (212) 239-7765
- Business Description:A & A Electric is a full service company and is fully licensed and insured. We provide service to any residential, commercial, and industrial electrical needs. We have full time employees on standby for 24 hour emergency service. A & A has up to date equipment including excavation tools and bucket trucks in order to complete all types of jobRecent Review:A & A Electric provided excellent service in an incredibly fast time frame at a great rate. Anthony made sure I knew what was happening at every step and what to look out for in the future.Emily O.
- Business Description:We are here to provide investigation and litigation support services to private individuals, attorneys, corporations, small businesses and insurance companies. Call toll free, phone number: (844) 663-4631. Since 1980, Our firm has been providing professional, licensed private investigation and private detective services, to businesses and individuals. Our clients include law firms, insurance companies, major corporations and small businesses. Our nationwide private investigations, private det..Recent Review:The team of 1privateinvestigator is the most polite, well-spoken private investigator firm that we have ever hired. They answer all your questions with patience and calmness. I suggest everyone looking for dependable PI services to hire themCarlos H.
- Business Description:We are an Electrical & Technology company that has 20 yrs experience in the field. Our Services include electrical & Technology. We can install Light Switches/Plugs, Ceiling Fans, Hot-tubs, Pool Electric. Panel Box service & new electrical panel installation. We are Generac generator certified for Sales & Service. Our Technology division can design build anything from your home/business wireless network, wired infrastructure, IP Security Cameras, Door Access Control Systems, Video & Audio ..Recent Review:The guys at B & G are amazing to work with!!! They designed our entire electrical needs. They came and designed everything we needed!!! The installation was fast efficient and was great quality. I will definitely is them again !!! They designed our audio system and alarm system, cameras, and there full wireless lighting controlsSabrina F.
- Business Description:7-year Angie's List Super Service Award Winner. Medical Care Alert provides personal emergency medical alert systems for seniors in all 50 states. Our "Help At The Push Of A Button" Medical Alert Systems provide instant access to our US-based, EMT-trained emergency personnel 24 / 7 / 365. With Medical Care Alert there is nothing to buy, no long term contracts, no hidden fees - we have several plans which all work out to around $1 a day for the service. We offer systems with 2-way voice pendan..Recent Review:Customer service is very responsive to our questions and needs.LILLIAN P.
- Business Description:You’d pay a fortune to keep your family safe, but you shouldn’t pay a penny more than $14.99! Most alarms systems seem like a bargain---UNTIL you look at the cost of signing a long-term alarm contract for $30, $40, sometimes even $50/month. Protect your home and your wallet with a SimpliSafe home security system. Our alarm monitoring costs just $14.99/month, and we’ll never lock you into a contract, so you are free to cancel with us anytime. Each year that you protect your family with SimpliS..
- Business Description:Link Home Security is a Mountain Alarm company and has been in business since 1952. We're 5-Star rated with Alarm.com--the highest rating possible! Our 5-Diamond-rated central station has redundant locations so you'll never be without service. Our 2Gig (cellular) and Z-Wave products are the highest quality on the market. Everything we sell is backed by a 30-day money back guarantee. Our customer support is unparalleled in the industryRecent Review:Link patiently answered all my questions since this was the first time purchasing a DIY alarm system. System was shipped quickly and was easy to install. I had a couple of questions during installation and Link's tech support team provided the resolution quickly and efficiently. I am now adding locks and thermostats and love the way it works. I've been very happy with my system and service, which I've had for 4 years nowDesiree V.
- Business Description:When we opened our doors in 1997, we had one goal in mind: to design custom integrated home security systems based entirely on the vision and needs of each of our clients. To that end, we decided we would provide the best security equipment available, offer the best possible customer service to our clients, and make security systems accessible and affordable to families and business owners. We’re proud to say that this driving philosophy remains the same – over 38,000 customers later. We con..
Deals in Geneva for Home Security Systems
Explore our Solution Center for helpful alarm system articles
If you have a security system, you already know that false alarms can happen. Whether it was a malfunction or your kids messing around—do police charge for false alarms? Learn common causes of false alarms, potential fines, and prevention tips.
Do security system signs really deter burglars? They might help, but fake security signs can get you in some legal trouble. Find out how to best use security signs and other top security measures to help prevent a burglary.
Find home security companies in
- Clifton Springs
- Seneca Falls
- Penn Yan
- Union Springs
home security companies in Geneva
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1privateinvestigator.com555 Anton Blvd Suite 150
Costa Mesa, California
- Dakota Systems IncPO Box 768
Honeoye, New York
- Dakota Systems Inc
- Hardware World15600 Redmond Way Ste 101
- Hardware World
- JP Home Services4911 state route 145
Cobleskill, New York
- JP Home Services
- KWD Electric Inc38 lake oniad Dr
Wappingers Falls, New York
- KWD Electric Inc
- Pinnacle Security LLC1290 Sandhill Rd
- Pinnacle Security LLC
- Vergara Communications7326 CR-17
Belfast, New York
- Vergara Communications
- WURTSBORO ELECTRIC SVC INCPO Box 450
Wurtsboro, New York
- WURTSBORO ELECTRIC SVC INC